Photo

Simple native trainer GTA IV crash

2 replies to this topic
WaXT
  • WaXT

The WarCandy

• Members

Posted 30 July 2011 - 04:08 PM

So I just installed GTA IV on my system and patched it to 1.0.4.0, installed the filelist.pak file, and installed a car mod (ken block ford fiesta) and now I want to start a new game and I want to spawn my moded car which replaced sultanrs. I know the sultan rs could be found on the upper left of the map, but I just started the game and I just want to spawn it, so I downloaded Simple Trainer 6.3, put everything on directory except readme, then ran the game through launchgtaiv..

When I start the game, when it loads a new game or my last save games, it crashes.
SO I tried installing xliveless, deleted dsound.dll and extracted xlive.dll on the directory, but still it crashes.

Do I still need something for it to work? I really need this trainer:( suicidal.gif

sjaak327
  • sjaak327

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 31 July 2011 - 09:18 AM

Use scripthook- for old patches.dll, extract it from trainer archive to your desktop, rename it to scripthook.dll, then move the file to the game directory, replacing the existing scripthook.dll, try again.

terrick15harden
  • terrick15harden

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 March 2012 - 11:49 PM

QUOTE (sjaak327 @ Sunday, Jul 31 2011, 09:18)
Use scripthook- for old patches.dll, extract it from trainer archive to your desktop, rename it to scripthook.dll, then move the file to the game directory, replacing the existing scripthook.dll, try again.

Thanks alot man you helped me out.. I'm now pissed that something that simple kept me from playing for hours..

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users