Photo

Whats GTA IV

7 replies to this topic
NightFever
  • NightFever

Rat

• Members

Posted 25 July 2011 - 05:53 PM

i know these are some really stupid questions im gonna ask but plz do give answers 'cause they might save my life so here they are
1-Are GTA Lost and Damned And GTA BoGT expansion packs of GTA IV???
2-Does GTA Episodes from liberty city contains Gta IV as well??
3-I want GTA IV,lost and damned,ballad of gay tony and episodes from liberty city at one place how do i install them..?
(plz do answer im in really big confusion 'cause i love them all and i wanna play them all at same time)

TheNathanNS
  • TheNathanNS

GTA V: San Andreas.

• Members

Posted 25 July 2011 - 05:55 PM

check here for GTA IV topics and you'll learn what it is

Butters 2011
  • Butters 2011

M.O.T

• Members

Posted 25 July 2011 - 06:01 PM

1) They aren't expansion packs, as such. The city and everything within it is the same as the original IV, bar a few changes/extras. For example, TBoGT is based on a Nightclub owner, so you see a few extra bars and nightclubs pop up around the map, whereas in TL&D, with the biker theme, sees more biking hideouts and a few bars. The layout will always remain the same though.

2) The Episodes From Liberty City disc doesn't contain IV, but a new trilogy pack has been released and contains the vanilla (original IV), along with the two DLC games.

3) Whereas I'm no expert on PC's, I'm guessing you can just put them all within the "Rockstar" folder within the Programs Folder.

monster875.
  • monster875.

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 25 July 2011 - 07:13 PM

TLaD and TBoGT r in the EFLC (they're the only 2 games in EFLC)

ZombLee
  • ZombLee

I ♥ LC

• Members

Posted 25 July 2011 - 08:08 PM

QUOTE (NightFever @ Monday, Jul 25 2011, 17:53)
i know these are some really stupid questions im gonna ask but plz do give answers 'cause they might save my life so here they are
1-Are GTA Lost and Damned And GTA BoGT expansion packs of GTA IV???
2-Does GTA Episodes from liberty city contains Gta IV as well??
3-I want GTA IV,lost and damned,ballad of gay tony and episodes from liberty city at one place how do i install them..?
(plz do answer im in really big confusion 'cause i love them all and i wanna play them all at same time)

1) If by expansion pack, you mean it requires the original GTA 4, then the DLC (downloadable content) requires the original GTA 4, but the disc-based version of TLAD/BOGT doesn't. Both TLAD and BOGT are set in the same city as IV but with a new story, weapons, some building interiors, etc.
2) Episodes from Liberty City contains TLAD and BOGT but does not contain GTA IV and doesn't require it to play. The Complete Edition has the episodes AND gta 4 altogether.
3) Get the Complete Edition (like I said, it has TLAD and BOGT and GTA IV).
Note: You don't play them all at the same time, you choose which one to load.

AceRay
  • AceRay

In my restless dreams, I see that town...

• Members

Posted 26 July 2011 - 03:53 AM

by the way, we're not going to show you how to get illegal copies of the game, we're not that type of forum.

NightFever
  • NightFever

Rat

• Members

Posted 26 July 2011 - 09:22 AM

QUOTE (AceRay @ Tuesday, Jul 26 2011, 03:53)
by the way, we're not going to show you how to get illegal copies of the game, we're not that type of forum.

did i said i wanted illegal copies?
i dont think so..

Magic_Al
  • Magic_Al

Boss

• Members

Posted 27 July 2011 - 12:10 AM

The Complete Edition is the least expensive package of all the games, and like ELFC it has exclusive content for the in-game radio and TV in the episodes. But I think the most "complete" experience comes from buying original GTA IV and then downloading the episodes as DLC. Having the episodes as DLC lets you switch between saves in the different games the easiest, in case you want to try The Possible Trinity playthrough, and it has the unique feature of combining the radio content, so the radio stations have the same, huge playlists in all three games.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users