GTA:LCS The Chain Story!
Posted 27 July 2011 - 03:39 PM
Yakuza 1: We had a great success burning down Liberty City, right now the Yakuza are in every corner of Liberty City. Toni (with Japanese accent): Yes we did very good!
Yakuza 2: (asks a question from Toni in Japanese)? Toni: (Says the only word he knows in Japanese) Sayonara! Yakuza 1: Why "Sayonara"? Toni: Because I'm gonna kill you f*ckers! Toni...
1. Takes the molotov cocktails he found earlier and burns the Sayonara restaurant down...
2. Runs away with the Leones and shouts:" You ruined my hometown "Liberty City" I'm gonna ruin all of f*cking Japan!
Posted 28 July 2011 - 05:52 AM
*The two Yakuza burn to death*
TONI: Run, you two! Get a cab!
*The two Leones get a cab*
TONI (to driver): Take me to this place. *hands a scrap of paper to the driver*
DRIVER: "Grove Street"? You don't mean "Tenpenny Street", do you?
TONI: Whatever, just take us there.
At Tenpenny Street (formerly Grove Street)...
LEONE 1: There's nobody here. Let me see that paper again.
*Toni shows him the paper*
LEONE 2: There! That house.
TONI: *knocks* Hello?
1) Denise Robinson answers the door. She says CJ isn't there, he's in San Fierro doing business in his garage.
2) CJ answers the door. He takes the three men in and gives them some guns and three GSF's, then sends them on their way.
3) Somebody else answers the door. Toni asks about CJ, and the stranger says, "Oh, you mean Mayor Carl Johnson"?
Posted 28 July 2011 - 06:20 AM
1. Can you take us to San Fierro?
2. Can you call Carl Johnson and say that there is a very urgent business here?
3. Can you show us the way to San Fierro?
Posted 28 July 2011 - 06:53 AM
DENISE: Sure, hold on a sec.
*Denise calls the garage*
ZERO: Hello, Johnson Garage. Who is this?
DENISE: I need to talk to Carl.
ZERO: Carl, phone. It's your wife.
DENISE: Listen, I'm with some, uh-
DENISE: -Leones, here. They said they needed something real bad.
CJ: Put them on.
TONI: Hello, you're Joey's friend right?
CJ: Yeah. I heard about the situation in Liberty. Actually, we're thinking of flying there to help.
1) "That is not an option! The U.S. government just declared Liberty City a no-fly zone!"
2) "Count us in. We're going to the airport to meet up."
3) "The Yakuza have obtained RPG's. It's better that we arrive by sea."
Posted 28 July 2011 - 07:41 AM
Carl: OK. I've got some friends for the Triads...
Toni: Triads? You expect me to deal with those Chinese?
Carl: You'll have to. The Triads, Diablos and the Mafia are the only gangs who still are against Yakuza. Everyone else joined with them. My friend Woozie told me.
Toni: What's the plan?
1. Meet me in San Fierro and I'll intorduce you to Woozie
2. Wait there in LS, I'll come down here with Woozie in an hour.
Posted 28 July 2011 - 08:03 AM
*one hour goes by*
CJ: Hey Toni, meet my friend Woozi!
Toni: (whispers) isn't he...
CJ: No, he's fine.
Woozi: (with chinese accent) I have boat, we sail from Los Santos south and through Panama Canal and then north we make stop at Vice City and buy food and gas and then we continue to the ruins of Liberty City!
10 hours later they arrive at the Panama Canal, suddenly they get shot at, it's the...
Posted 28 July 2011 - 08:12 AM
Yakuza Goon: DIE, You Chinese, Italian and nigga PIGS!
1. Takes out an RPG
2. Takes out an assault rifle
3. Takes out a flamethrower
4. Takes out a gas grenade
Posted 28 July 2011 - 08:32 AM
CJ stands up on the boat and hits the gas grenade with a baseball bat.
YAKUZA GOON: Get them!
*Dozens of Speeders, each containing 4-6 Yakuza with AK-47s, chase our heroes' boat*
TONI: We need to go faster!
WOOZIE: This won't go any faster. We're out of gas!
1) The goons shoot down our heroes' boat, which sinks immediately. All weapons they have sink along with the boat. Everyone swims as fast as they can to the nearest dock, take down a few Yakuza goons and steal their weapons.
2) Tommy arrives in a black Maverick, along with some Vercetti gangsters, who shoot down the Yakuza boats. He picks up Toni, Carl, Woozie and the gang, and they all fly to Vice to get more back-up.
Posted 28 July 2011 - 08:40 AM
Toni: Vercetti, what are YOU doing here?
Tom: Donald sent me.
Donald: I'm here, Toni!
Toni: How's you know I was in trouble???
Donald: Simple. I was following you.
Toni: ALL THE TIME???
Toni: So this is what you've been busy with?
Donald: Yes. Keeping your ass safe...
Anyway, in some hours the team arrived into VC. They all go to... to discuss the plan
1. Hyman Condo
2. Vercetti Estate
3. Cafe Robina
4. The Greasy Chopper
Posted 28 July 2011 - 09:43 AM
Tommy: welcome back!
Toni: Alright, no time for chit-chat let's get to the point.
Woozie: (with chinese accent) Yes, we must do plan fast!
Donald: Alright, I have it all planed. we must...
1. Go to liberty city and kill all the triads remaining in the ruins of Liberty City...
2. We will send the Leones and the Grove Streets to the ruins of Liberty City, while we get on a plane to Tokyo and destroy Tokyo...
3. We will Break into area 69 and take the Atomic Bomb they have, then we will make a duplicate at one of Tommy's factories and throw one on LC and one on Tokyo, after that there will be no more Yakuza anymore, and Liberty city will be completely destroyed but Tommy has a lot of money so he will donate, so that the government can rebuild Liberty City completely...
Posted 28 July 2011 - 11:14 AM
TONI: You guys heard that? Go to the airport now with these niggas and fly to Liberty. We'll wait.
After 4 hours...
LEONE GOON: Hello, Boss? I don't see any airplanes here.
TONI: What?! I thought Mr. Vercetti here left you some transport.
GROVE GANGSTER: Yeah, but...
1) The Yakuza arrived here and blasted the airport, control towers and everything! I think they spotted us earlier.
2) We can't get to the runways! The government also declared Vice City a no-fly zone!
3) The Cubans came and jacked all our planes! They seem to be taking matters into their own hands!
Posted 28 July 2011 - 11:59 AM
Toni: sh*t! What are we gonna do now?
Tommy: I know just the guy...
4 hours later Cortez arrives on his yacht to the Vercetti Estate
Cortez: Hola, Tommy! How you're doing?
Tommy: Fine, no time to talk now. I want you to...
1. Take these guys to Liberty City
2. Get us some aircraft
Posted 28 July 2011 - 12:39 PM
Cortez: OK, tell them to come onto the Yacht.
*Cortez and the Leones and the GSF sail away*
Toni: Great! Now they're gonna take care of business up in Liberty City, but how are we gonna get to Tokyo?
Tommy: With my boat!
Toni: What?! With that tiny thing? Do you know how long it takes to get from VC to Tokyo? It takes MONTHS! We need food, fuel, water... etc. How are we gonna do that?
Tommy: You have no other choice, When your fuel runs out take these golf clubs *gives golf clubs to Toni* and row!
Donald: I'm sure it will work. Thanks Thomas!
*Toni, Donald Love and Woozie get on the boat*
Suddenly Toni gets a call from the Leones.
Leone 1: Mr. Cipriani they're everywhere!
Toni: What? What's going on?
1. The Yakuza attacked the Yacht...
2. The ni**ers turned against us...
Posted 28 July 2011 - 02:25 PM
Toni: OK, screw Japan, we will have to protect our friends!
He and his crew comes back and successfully defends the yacht. But then...
1. The Yakuza in Hunters arrive
2. An Amphibious Assault ship with many Yakuza guys arrives
3. Yakuza hitmen in Squallo IVs arrive
Posted 28 July 2011 - 03:35 PM
The hunter launches missiles towards the Yacht, everyone on it tries to protect the yacht but after 5 missiles hit the yacht, it sinks. So the Men on the boat being to swim toward the shore, luckily the Hunter didn't see them get off the boat. But suddenly...
1. The Hinter sees them and start to shoot more missiles...
2. They see Vice City and notice that it is burning...
3. The Police arrive...
Posted 28 July 2011 - 03:41 PM
The Police arrive...
The Police order anyone to throw down weapons and put hands behind their heads.
It is obvious that the Police are gay after they say...
1. They will let them go if someone has sex with them
2. They will escort them to LC if they kiss them all in 10 seconds (and there's like 25 cops)
3. They will join the group if they can find 100 dildos in 1 hour.
Posted 29 July 2011 - 02:23 AM
CJ: Now, that's pretty f*cked up. I don't want to volunteer, you know?
TONI: Someone has to. *draws straws* Whoever picks the short one gets to have sex with the cops.
1) Tommy picks the short one. He brings the cops to a dark room and throws a gas grenade on the floor. He quickly locks the door and runs to his friends.
2) Cortez picks the short one. He finds out that the cops like Latinos, so they immediately pounce on Cortez.
3) Donald picks the short one. He brings the cops to a dark room. Everyone hears screaming for a while. They check the dark room and sees some bones belonging to the cop, and Donald with blood in his mouth.
Posted 29 July 2011 - 05:00 AM
After a while, they come back out and everyone is free, they return to the Vercetti Estate to find out how to get to Liberty City and Tokyo
Cortez: I did things to man should do!
*Cortez starts to cry*
Tommy: What's up with him!
Toni: Long story!
Tommy: So here's the plan...
1. I have rented to Yachts, each group takes one and goes to their destination...
2. I have one Maverick and one Tug boat, The Liberty City group takes the Tug boat and the Tokyo group takes the Maverick...
(I think this will fix the story again)
Posted 29 July 2011 - 06:32 AM
CJ: And what time is it?
TOMMY: It's midnight. We gotta rest up.
SOMEBODY: Hey! Wait! I wanna join you!
* A shadow of a person with a rocket launcher appears*
DONALD: Who the heck...?
1) Maria Latore
3) The Truth
4) Lazlow Jones
Posted 29 July 2011 - 06:41 AM
Donald: Lazlow? What the hell are you doing here?
I want to help you guys. I've got some friends in LC who organized a team called "Liberty's Freedom" and we fight for freeing our city from Yakuza.
Toni: OK, you can join.
Lazlow: One thing, the more guys we have the better. These Yakuza fight to the death, I know.
Toni: You mean, we should not go to Tokyo
Lazlow: Yes. Plus, have some humanity: it's not the Japanese you wnat to avenge, it's Yakuza! A lot of innocent people will have to die!
1. A lot of innocent people have already died! Will it make any difference?
2. OK. Forget about Tokyo. You have some plan on how to sneak in LC without being seen?
Posted 29 July 2011 - 07:00 AM Edited by shayanshaffey, 29 July 2011 - 07:56 AM.
Lazlow: well, if you HAVE to attack Japan, attack this base here named "Kamorucho" it's filled with Yakuza.
Toni: OK, one group will attack "Kamorucho" and the other will attack the Yakuza in Liberty City.
*Next day at dawn*
Lazlow: Let's get going, I brought 2 maps with me: one map of "Kamorucho" and one map of Liberty City.
Toni: OK, so let's start!
*The boats leave*
*10 hours later, on the Japan boat*
CJ: Where the hell are we?
Grove Street 1: Where did you set the boat to?
Grove street 1: WHAT?! You have to go south toward the Panama Canal, and after that you have to go North-west toward Japan!
CJ: But we don't have enough fuel to turn around now!
Grove street 1:...
1. We will rob the next boat we see, they must have fuel, then we take the fuel and turn around...
2. We have to row the boat...
Posted 29 July 2011 - 09:08 AM
GROVE STREET 2: Or, we could jack the boat itself.
CORTEZ (the navigator): I can see a boat about 50 miles from here!
CJ: We must approach at once. Then we must bring down that plank, cross into the other boat, and leave.
CORTEZ: There! It's getting closer! Get ready, boys!
1) It's a large cruise ship. The captain sees our heroes stealing the ship, and calls the coast guard. Several coast guard choppers arrive and try to arrest them.
2) It's a Yakuza barge. One Yakuza goon jumps onto CJ's boat and sets it on fire with a flamethrower. Several more Yakuza jump as well, carrying smaller explosives. The boat sinks, and our heroes jump into the water.
3) It's a patrol boat carrying several soldiers who have better weapons. They open fire, sinking the patrol boat and killing the soldiers inside. Unfortunately, they run out of gas - again.
Posted 29 July 2011 - 10:05 AM
The coast guard arrives.
Cortez: I have a rocket launcher here.
CJ: Great! Let's bring those choppers down!
* They manage to shoot the Choppers down*
Cortez: Alright let's get the fuel out of that ship!
*Our heroes move towards where the fuel is*
suddenly they hear a voice say: Die bitches! it's...
2. Ma (wow! she just won't die won't she?)...
3. A Japanese person named "Kiryu Kazuma"...
Posted 29 July 2011 - 01:35 PM
DONALD: Hey, Claude! We need a little help here!
CJ: That's of no use holmes, he can't talk.
CLAUDE: Oh, really?
CLAUDE: Man, Liberty City's gone to sh*t! The Ammu-Nations have been looted by angry civilians who wanted to revolt against the Yakuza! I suppose you're going there?
CJ: No, that's Tommy's job. We're heading to Japan, to destroy the remaining Yakuza before they destroy us.
Meanwhile, on the Liberty side...
TONI (referencing Sal): They think they can hide at the lighthouse.
LEONE 1: Wait, why are there so many ships?
1) Those are weapon supply ships! The Yakuza are bringing them here for their personal use!
2) Those are Japanese ferries! The Yakuza must be turning Liberty City into Japanese territory!
3) Those are Colombian drug ships! The Yakuza must've partnered up with them!
Posted 29 July 2011 - 02:01 PM
Japanese propaganda speaker: (in Japanese and english) Welcome dear citizens of the Japanese empire! Our brave army has managed to destroy the americans in Liberty City, so that we can enjoy it! So me and the Emperor welcome you to the newest piece of Japan, named in honor of our great emperor during WWII, "Hirohito City"!
Toni: sh*t! This is turning into a war.
Tommy: Yep, it turns out the Yakuza were just the Japanese army in disguise!
*Toni turns the radio on*
Radio: You're listening to "Head Radio" *suddenly the radio goes of* *The radio comes back on* Radio: This is a public announcement by the great Japanese empire *Toni turns the radio off*
Tommy: What do we do now? This is a war between 2 countries! It's not a turf war anymore! If the other group destroys Kamorucho, this whole thing will escalate!
Toni: Alright, let's stay calm. I have a plan...
1. We go in and take some Japanese soldiers out, then we hide and recruit some people to form the Liberty City resistance...
2. We stay in the boat until the Army arrives, then we will just fight alongside the US army...
3. We have to call off all plans, and return to Vice City and start again....
Posted 29 July 2011 - 02:38 PM
LAZLOW: I know just the place. My group, "Liberty's Freedom", hides at the big mansion in Portland.
TONI: That's Sal's house! There it is!
LAZLOW: We also have some weapons, and a tank. Let's go.
Everyone gets off the boat, into Portland Beach and climbs up to Sal's house, where they see...
1) Nobody. All of Lazlow's men have been killed, and their weapons taken.
2) Andee and Michael Hunt (Liberty's Freedom assistant leaders) standing over a dead Yakuza boss, and about a dozen more piled up outside.
3) Ma (she ain't dead yeat!) holding a minigun, taking Lazlow's men hostage.
Posted 29 July 2011 - 02:54 PM
Michael: Who are these guys?
Lazlow: don't worry they are fellow fighters!
Andee: we have informed the army, they are on their way!
Toni: we have to radio the yacht that's on it's way to Japan!
Lazlow (talking on the radio to CJ): The Japanese have taken over Liberty City, they renamed it Hirohito City! The Yakuza were only the Japanese army in disguise, we are involved in a war. Liberty City station is in danger. I repeat: Liberty City is in danger!
*Meanwhile on the Yacht to Japan*
CJ: Guys, I have horrible news!
Donald: What is it?
CJ: It turns out the Yakuza were just the Japanese army in disguise, the Japanese took over Liberty City and renamed it to "Hirohito City"!
Donald: So this is a war now?
CJ: Yeah, I'll leave the planning to you.
*Donald thinks for a few minutes*
Donald: I have a plan! So here is how my plan works...
1. According to lazlow's map, there is a Japanese army base near Kamorucho, first we take Kamorucho then we take the base and hold it until the US army comes...
2. We wait in the boat for the US army to arrive and then we work with them...
3. The situation back home is more important, we have to go back to liberty city, I mean "Hirohito City" and help Toni...
Posted 29 July 2011 - 04:01 PM
CJ: We won't stand a chance, there's a lot of Japanese soldiers in there.
CORTEZ: I thought the US Army would fight them?
CJ: Yeah, they will. But what if they spot us first? We're a bunch of criminals.
CORTEZ: That's not important. They'll probably focus more on driving those Japs out.
DONALD: According to Lazlow's map, we will pass San Andreas on our way back.
CJ: There's a place there called Area 69, we need to get some jetpacks and ammo if we want to stand a chance.
DONALD: Then to San Andreas we will go.
Meanwhile. Lazlow and the others hid in Sal's mansion and train themselves for combat. Five hours later, CJ's group arrive at Ocean Docks, Los Santos, where they see...
1) People rioting in the streets like it's 1992.
2) CJ's wife Denise being raped by some Ballas gangsters.
3) An abandoned shipping crate full of various weapons.
Posted 29 July 2011 - 04:13 PM
They go to explore these shipments: There are Rocket Launchers, Gatling Guns, M16s, Heat-seeking missiles, Kevlar Body Armor, M82 Sniper Rifles etc.
In one of the crates they find a note:
I knew you would come across this shipment sooner or later. We want to help you in your quest to drive Yakuza out of Liberty City and delivered these weapons as a token of our cooperation.
Signed, John Baker, FBI Department Chief
1. John Baker and 50 heavily armed FBI agents arrive.
2. A phone on the ship rings
3. Carl's phine rings
Posted 29 July 2011 - 04:45 PM
*CJ answers the phone*
1. We heard about you and the resistance, you stand no chance, the US belongs to us now...
2. In a few minutes a Japanese army helicopter will arrive, get in it and we will talk...
3. This is a public announcement made to all yachts and ships, the Japanese empire demands that all of them be removed from the seas and given to the Japanese imperial army so we can use them against the US army...
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users