Photo

Time Vault Problem

2 replies to this topic
GTAVCCJNLee
  • GTAVCCJNLee

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 July 2011 - 06:42 AM

I used time vault , backed up my original scm and ran the game, finished the mission, then save and swat back the scm.

When I ran the game afterwards, it loaded up just fine, but the game crashes right after I walk to another mission pink marker.

This didn't happen when I had the original scm, so any tips on fixing this. Is it because of the version of gtavc.exe I'm using. Help me here guys. It goes for the same in all the tools by that author.

Even a savegame file I downloaded, that was uploaded by (DEL) here:
http://www.gtaforums...howtopic=397970

44% completed game (everything that can be completed at the beginning of the game, without any missions completed has been done)

It crashes the moment I walk to the pink marker, so I suspect he used time vault to finish all the rampages and side missions. Somehow my game crashes whenever I run time-vaulted savefiles.

pingping33
  • pingping33

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 July 2011 - 08:34 AM Edited by Girish, 30 July 2011 - 02:52 AM.

You can now buy Mulberry Bags online, although this design was a sell-out when it was

launched.

Spuds725
  • Spuds725

Party Animal

• United-States
  • Contribution Award [GTAF]

Posted 15 August 2011 - 02:45 PM

Sorry I been away for a while...

Can you provide any more info??

What version of VC do you have.... disk, steam, other??

Have you used any other mods that could have possibly messed up the save?? Demarest's code tools were designed to work with unmodded saves only--

And you said any of the code tools do this to your save files.... even ones that don't require you to save or that you don't save after using or is it just save files that you created (or saved over) while the code tool is active??

Are the game files ok if you start a new game or download a new save where code tools were not use??

This is the first I've heard of anything like this... at a time like this I wish Demarest was still around...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users