madd dogg suicide!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic
Torch_racing
  • Torch_racing

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 July 2011 - 03:56 PM

i'm trying to do the Madd Dogg mission where you get him off the ledge of the hotel and whever the game display "there is a pickup around back..." you can see him falling in the back ground and the mission is failed before its even started. what do i do? do i have to finish all the other missions first? or maybe i have to replace the game with a new disc?

Spider-Vice
  • Spider-Vice

Let's Bounce

• Zaibatsu
  • Portugal
  • Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 21 July 2011 - 04:01 PM

I bet you have activated the Riot Cheat. The Riot Cheat/All people attack eachothers can't be disabled in the internal savegame system. When you disable it, it'll affect the gameplay anyway and this is a side effect, some missions characters will attack you and Madd Dogg suicides to come after you as an effect of that cheat. If you're on PC I think it can be undone with a savegame editor but if you're on a console I'm afraid you'll have to start a new game WITHOUT these cheats confused.gif

Torch_racing
  • Torch_racing

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 July 2011 - 04:17 PM

aww dammit all! i was hoping it wasn't that. thats sortof what i thought it was at first. well at least i dont have to start ALL the way at the beginning. i have a save that i haven't touched from "wear flowers in your hair" thanks for the help anyways. damn that bums me out.

cuz a while ago i just decided to go crazy and put in a bunch of cheats and i didnt plan on saving, you know? but the i was like fighting so many people and i had infinite ammo and health on so i just ran around with the 9mm gaining weapon skills until i hit hitman on the 9mm (i dont really like the idea of increasing stats with cheats. it feels like...cheating XD.)

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• Members
  • None
  • Contribution Award [San Andreas]

Posted 21 July 2011 - 04:23 PM Edited by lil weasel, 21 July 2011 - 04:48 PM.

Use the garage ability to fix vehicles (it does have a limit) to raise weapons skills. Shoot them until they burn then close the door and repeat.
Nice to know you kept a clean save. This happens all too frequently.

SEARCH is your Friend, as this is an old Game many questions have already been answere.
Madd Dogg, how to complete? Closed.
What is Happening Here Closed.
Madd Dogg Help! Closed.
Too many cheats, glitchs. Closed.
Madd dog Closed.
madd dog, stuck. Closed.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users