GTA Liberty City Stories Mod

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1,225 replies to this topic
sharpie_eastern
  • sharpie_eastern

Do it thyself

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 April 2014 - 02:31 AM Edited by sharpie_eastern, 22 April 2014 - 02:34 AM.

Ehh, with the big move to VC, I've been having to work out a ton of bugs. Hints the lack of updates, + personal life. Progress is going slow to be sure this is bug free upon release, you'll know I'm close to release when I start sending out a lot more beta links so I know that the game works on most pc's rather than just mine. That seems to be a reoccurring problem with mods and GTA.

• terasss, Forever L, MMProductions and 1 other like this

DJThanos
  • DJThanos

AARON IS TOO CHICKEN TO EAT MEAT

• Members
  • Greece

Posted 23 April 2014 - 09:26 AM

Hm.. Did you think about the real time reflection of LCS? Is it possible to convert? Or it will just keep on reflection images? (I suggest to keep on reflection images, for low-end users "like me)

theNGclan
  • theNGclan

aesthetic

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Topic 2014 [GTA V and Steam]

Posted 23 April 2014 - 11:20 AM Edited by theNGclan, 23 April 2014 - 11:20 AM.

Hm.. Did you think about the real time reflection of LCS? Is it possible to convert? Or it will just keep on reflection images? (I suggest to keep on reflection images, for low-end users "like me)

Something as complex as real time reflections would be far to difficult. We've been using an ASI that reflects the world with low quality reflections. It looks identical to the LCS reflections.

terasss
  • terasss

Snitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 April 2014 - 11:27 AM

Something as complex as real time reflections would be far to difficult. We've been using an ASI that reflects the world with low quality reflections. It looks identical to the LCS reflections.

Well, as long as it looks like LCS reflections, it's ok.

• Tomasak likes this

DJThanos
  • DJThanos

AARON IS TOO CHICKEN TO EAT MEAT

• Members
  • Greece

Posted 23 April 2014 - 11:59 AM

WIll the .asi be with the mod in next release? You know, i want car reflections on any GTA, but i can't run ENB

Johnny_D
  • Johnny_D

inb4 cool kids

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 23 April 2014 - 01:19 PM

Lack of updates.
2 videos available, of which one is only a video that displays Hackman's map.

I feel the LCS atmosphere.... In the air tonight.

sharpie_eastern
  • sharpie_eastern

Do it thyself

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 April 2014 - 03:05 PM

Haha, johnny sounds butt hurt mad. :D

Johnny_D
  • Johnny_D

inb4 cool kids

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 23 April 2014 - 03:39 PM

Not butt hurt. Just can't do the same to you as you do to SaL, due to the lack of actual updates.. ;)

TJGM
  • TJGM

Politically incorrect.

• GTA Mods Staff
  • Ireland
  • Helpfulness Award
    Contribution Award [Mods]

Posted 23 April 2014 - 03:45 PM Edited by TJGM, 23 April 2014 - 03:47 PM.

Not butt hurt. Just can't do the same to you as you do to SaL, due to the lack of actual updates.. ;)

Most of Sal's 'updates' are peds and vehicles. And they're normally in two parts, showing a broken ped model and saying he'll fix it later, then showing the update of the fix.

All of the peds have been done for this mod already and it wasn't long ago when vehicle updates were shown almost everyday.
  • sharpie_eastern, theNGclan and Mega like this

SaL_Leone
  • SaL_Leone

Homie

• Members
  • None
  • Best WIP Mod 2014 [Grand Theft Auto 3D]

Posted 23 April 2014 - 03:48 PM Edited by SaL_Leone, 23 April 2014 - 03:48 PM.

Most of Sal's 'updates' are peds and vehicles, and they're normally in two parts. Showing a broken ped model and saying he'll fix it later, then showing the update of the fix.

All of the peds have been done for this mod already and it wasn't long ago when vehicle updates were shown almost everyday.

This mod 2 Years  old

VCS VC mod 3 Months old.

Most of Sal's 'updates' are peds and vehicles

Cuz map is done,and there is something that you cant see,only feel and hear :p

• pogo_01 likes this

sharpie_eastern
  • sharpie_eastern

Do it thyself

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 April 2014 - 03:56 PM Edited by sharpie_eastern, 23 April 2014 - 03:59 PM.

Most of Sal's 'updates' are peds and vehicles, and they're normally in two parts. Showing a broken ped model and saying he'll fix it later, then showing the update of the fix.

This mod 2 Years  old

VCS VC mod 3 Months old.

PFFTT, yeah, I've been pumping out work for 2 years and just recently made breakthroughs. I took over the old LCS for VC mod, which at this point is unrelated to my mod.

GUIZ I"M REALLY SORRY I"M NOT PUTTING MORE PICTURES UP OF ME BREAKING THE GAME AND UPLOADING PICTURES OF CARS YOU'VE ALL ALREADY SEEN. MOER EYECANDY MOER EYECANDY

I can't see the world, only feel and hear it. you make this too easy

Johnny_D
  • Johnny_D

inb4 cool kids

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 23 April 2014 - 03:58 PM Edited by Johnny_D, 23 April 2014 - 03:58 PM.

You never see the great modders get all butt hurt like this team..... Ash, Silent, Hackman, Majestic, all those people respect everyone and the work they do, not you guys. Guess you guys aren't as great as you make yourself out to be.

No disrespect intended.. But you guys surely have attitude problems, or at the very least, show absolutely no darn respect towards members, and their work.
  • SaL_Leone and KBG like this

SaL_Leone
  • SaL_Leone

Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 April 2014 - 04:02 PM Edited by SaL_Leone, 23 April 2014 - 04:05 PM.

This mod 2 Years  old

VCS VC mod 3 Months old.

PFFTT, yeah, I've been pumping out work for 2 years and just recently made breakthroughs. I took over the old LCS for VC mod, which at this point is unrelated to my mod.

GUIZ I"M REALLY SORRY I"M NOT PUTTING MORE PICTURES UP OF ME BREAKING THE GAME AND UPLOADING PICTURES OF CARS YOU'VE ALL ALREADY SEEN. MOER EYECANDY MOER EYECANDY

I can't see the world, only feel and hear it. you make this too easy

Im talking about collisions.

Hmm there is 35 cars left to convert

TJGM
  • TJGM

Politically incorrect.

• GTA Mods Staff
  • Ireland
  • Helpfulness Award

Posted 23 April 2014 - 04:03 PM Edited by TJGM, 23 April 2014 - 04:04 PM.

You never see the great modders get all butt hurt like this team..... Ash, Silent, Hackman, Majestic, all those people respect everyone and the work they do, not you guys. Guess you guys aren't as great as you make yourself out to be.

No disrespect intended.. But you guys surely have attitude problems, or at the very least, show absolutely no darn respect towards members, and their work.

Silent's video to the rescue, once again!

• Kalvin likes this

Johnny_D
  • Johnny_D

inb4 cool kids

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 23 April 2014 - 04:05 PM

Your reply makes no sense at all, but that guy is my hero when it comes to modding. Achieved a whole lot of stuff, and for that, I'll look up to him.
  • SaL_Leone likes this

TJGM
  • TJGM

Politically incorrect.

• GTA Mods Staff
  • Ireland
  • Helpfulness Award

Posted 23 April 2014 - 04:07 PM Edited by TJGM, 23 April 2014 - 04:08 PM.

Your reply makes no sense at all, but that guy is my hero when it comes to modding. Achieved a whole lot of stuff, and for that, I'll look up to him.

Well I was going to edit my post, but I guess I'll reply here.

I personally think it seems pretty ignorant that you go around throwing sentences like "You never see the great modders get all butt hurt like this team..... Ash, Silent, Hackman, Majestic, all those people respect everyone and the work they do, not you guys." for a guy that's only been on the forum a week.

EDIT: Oh and the video was telling you to ssshhh because you haven't been around long enough to know what you're talking about.

sharpie_eastern
  • sharpie_eastern

Do it thyself

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 April 2014 - 04:09 PM Edited by sharpie_eastern, 23 April 2014 - 04:11 PM.

Look at that. It's NT and MAJEST1C being human.

f*cking Russian

And this guy called me nationalist... Only nationalist in here is you. Shut up please and don't talk more horsesh*t like this

Hackman. OMG tho I TURUT HE RESPECT?

If you didn't checked it, shut up wink.gif.
IT IS converted. It's TOBJ, so for each hours there is different model.

Did silent just disrespect another human?

nothing new. Well could even add original wheel or extra.

Douche XEPO on his finest - shows stuff, never releases it, claims actual LEGIT stuff is old. Way to go, bro.

Ouch, I'd hate to be that guy

Teach reading classes for people who don't read the rest of the thread:

You act like these people dont breathe the same oxygen as you.
Starting to think you're not 19

• Silent and Mega like this

Johnny_D
  • Johnny_D

inb4 cool kids

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 23 April 2014 - 04:11 PM Edited by Johnny_D, 23 April 2014 - 04:12 PM.

Yeah, sorry. Just found out about GTAForums yesterday. There's a thing called BROWSING AS A GUEST fella's. :p

Oh, and I am.. Been studying a year now. But you going all dick slap over normals on a model... Your not in your adulthood either. :)

sharpie_eastern
  • sharpie_eastern

Do it thyself

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 April 2014 - 04:13 PM Edited by sharpie_eastern, 23 April 2014 - 04:16 PM.

So you joined yesterday to drop in your 2 cents and express your uncontrollable love for Silent?

Johnny_D
  • Johnny_D

inb4 cool kids

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 23 April 2014 - 04:14 PM Edited by Johnny_D, 23 April 2014 - 04:15 PM.

Yap, just like you stated it there my fellow member.

Edit: Updates, WITH fixed normals! OMG

TJGM
  • TJGM

Politically incorrect.

• GTA Mods Staff
  • Ireland
  • Helpfulness Award

Posted 23 April 2014 - 04:16 PM Edited by TJGM, 23 April 2014 - 04:21 PM.

Yeah, sorry. Just found out about GTAForums yesterday. There's a thing called BROWSING AS A GUEST fella's. :p

Oh, and I am.. Been studying a year now. But you going all dick slap over normals on a model... Your not in your adulthood either. :)

Dick slap over normals on models? I'm sorry, but Sharpie was giving the guy some pretty clear advice on how he should've done it and what was the best way to do it. Not everyone likes mods to be released in a sh*tty state.

• sharpie_eastern and MMProductions like this

sharpie_eastern
  • sharpie_eastern

Do it thyself

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 April 2014 - 04:17 PM Edited by sharpie_eastern, 23 April 2014 - 04:32 PM.

Yap, just like you stated it there my fellow member.

Edit: Updates, WITH fixed normals! OMG

They were never broken?

Why do you keep saying "you guys", it's just me

Ss4gogeta0
  • Ss4gogeta0

Modding again

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 April 2014 - 05:06 PM Edited by Ss4gogeta0, 23 April 2014 - 05:07 PM.

personally, all I hear from you is "bitch bitch bitch, moan groan, silent iz teh 1337, I hate other modderz, bitch, moan, cum dumpster"

So keep it on the hush... us modders are trying to work.
  • sharpie_eastern and MMProductions like this

MAJEST1C_R3
  • MAJEST1C_R3

Goodfella

• Feroci
  • Russia

Posted 23 April 2014 - 05:20 PM

This page from 1179 post:

P3DVFqE.jpg

• sharpie_eastern, Silent, Mega and 1 other like this

Johnny_D
  • Johnny_D

inb4 cool kids

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 23 April 2014 - 05:45 PM

personally, all I hear from you is "bitch bitch bitch, moan groan, silent iz teh 1337, I hate other modderz, bitch, moan, cum dumpster"

Sure, I'll leave an amateur such as yourself to your work. No hassle at all.

Silent
  • Silent

Altering R* Vision™ since 2008

• GTA Mods Staff
  • Poland
  • Contribution Award [Mods]
    Best Script/Plugin 2014 [SilentPatch]
    Most Respected 2014
    Most Helpful [Mods] 2014
    Most Helpful [GTA] 2013
    Most Helpful [Mods] 2013
    Most Talented [Modding] 2013
    Best Map 2013 [ViceCityStories PC Edition]
    Best Vehicle 2013 [III Aircraft]
    Most Helpful [Mods] 2012
    Modder of the Year 2012

Posted 23 April 2014 - 06:16 PM

Shall we all take a deep breath and relax? I like ranting too, but now it's going TOO offtopic.

I might be removing some posts soon too.
  • sharpie_eastern, Tomasak, theNGclan and 1 other like this

GeneralSteve93
  • GeneralSteve93

GTA Gamer

• Members
  • Greece

Posted 23 April 2014 - 06:38 PM

Just a question.Will the LCS mod for VC have its intro video?

• MMProductions likes this

Ss4gogeta0
  • Ss4gogeta0

Modding again

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 April 2014 - 06:53 PM Edited by Ss4gogeta0, 23 April 2014 - 06:54 PM.

Sure, I'll leave an amateur such as yourself to your work. No hassle at all.

Ameteur? How so? Im not even a part of this team... I do my own mods, have been since 2008/2009 or whenever I started modding RE4/HoTD/etc... besides I also design my own games... Ameteur? I think not...

Shall we all take a deep breath and relax? I like ranting too, but now it's going TOO offtopic.

I might be removing some posts soon too.

Be my guest, I wish these good mod topics wouldnt get taken off topic soo much (Im partially the cause lol)

Jinx.
  • Jinx.

• Facade Corporation
  • Unknown

Posted 23 April 2014 - 06:54 PM

What's HoTD?

Ss4gogeta0
  • Ss4gogeta0

Modding again

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 April 2014 - 06:56 PM

What's HoTD?

House of The Dead... I used to mod HoTD 2's audio back when I was younger... had custom music playing and custom voice clips for the survivors ripped from RE1/2/3...

anyway back on topic, How is the mod sal?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users