Help and Discussion of IV modding only. Please post mod releases in the Mod Showroom
- Please read the Official Modification Forum Rules & Procedure BEFORE posting!
- Mods in Multiplayer are not allowed
- Data topics: The following topics contain extremely useful data relating to the modifying of IV.
- Please ensure you read the Modding Round Up guide so you know what currently can be done in IV.
- The conversion of episodic content is not allowed.
Best mod/script to fix taxi bug?
Posted 20 July 2011 - 11:21 AM
Posted 20 July 2011 - 08:55 PM
Posted 20 July 2011 - 09:37 PM
|QUOTE (MasterVampire @ Wednesday, Jul 20 2011, 11:21)|
| Im going to reinstall GTA4 and play around with adding some custom cars but which taxibug fix is the best to use?|
Using just TCS seems to work for me. I read somewhere that using Traffic flow causes textures to stop loading when you have a lot of modded cars though.
Posted 26 July 2011 - 12:15 PM
It should be noted as well that the taxi bug is caused by using cars that are over 2MB in size. A modder called Alex189 keeps his mods under 2MB, so it maybe a good idea to use his mods and others under 2MB.
But saying that, the quality on some cars under 2MB is not all that good.
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users