Photo

Best mod/script to fix taxi bug?

3 replies to this topic
MasterVampire
  • MasterVampire

Evil

• Members

Posted 20 July 2011 - 11:21 AM

Im going to reinstall GTA4 and play around with adding some custom cars but which taxibug fix is the best to use?

Thanks

BehelitOutlaw
  • BehelitOutlaw

boing boing boing boing boing boing boing boing

• Members

Posted 20 July 2011 - 08:55 PM

TrafficControlSystem 1.0 & TrafficFlow 5.0 is a perfect match. It was the only way for me to make GTA playable and it's looking sweet now. Even less taxi/cops than in the normal game wink.gif Looks more real, more cars. You should install Real Trafic by 47, you would have more peds on th streets, more realistic.

LordMelkor
  • LordMelkor

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 July 2011 - 09:37 PM

QUOTE (MasterVampire @ Wednesday, Jul 20 2011, 11:21)
Im going to reinstall GTA4 and play around with adding some custom cars but which taxibug fix is the best to use?

Thanks

Using just TCS seems to work for me. I read somewhere that using Traffic flow causes textures to stop loading when you have a lot of modded cars though.

Bigsten
  • Bigsten

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 July 2011 - 12:15 PM

I have alot of modded cars and traffic flow does cause major texture issues. I find that TCS on its own does the job well. You get very random cars and not many taxi's at all, but I have found you do take a bit of a performance hit. I have not tried real traffic though, so ill try it and let you know.

It should be noted as well that the taxi bug is caused by using cars that are over 2MB in size. A modder called Alex189 keeps his mods under 2MB, so it maybe a good idea to use his mods and others under 2MB.
But saying that, the quality on some cars under 2MB is not all that good.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users