• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic
dabum916
  • dabum916

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 July 2011 - 01:31 AM

What's up y'all.
I recently bought the game for the second time and I've been playing it without codes unlike my first play through. I'm trying to get most of my weapon skills to hitman early in the game. I've read that some are easier to raise than others. The first set i'm trying to get to hitman are the pistol, machine pistol, sawn off shotgun, and ak-47. Also I have quite a bit of ammo for for these guns by doing weapon runs.

What have some of you guys done to reach hitman. I tried shooting from inside the pay 'n sprays but I always end up being wasted losing all my weapons.

Also I did a couple of searches and couldn't find anything.

sonnyBlack
  • sonnyBlack

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 July 2011 - 01:38 AM

Have you tried going on a rooftop or inside a safehouse and just fire away? Cops can't enter your safehouses.

flotwig
  • flotwig

Lurk more.

• Members

Posted 19 July 2011 - 01:56 AM

I read somewhere that you can waste your ammo on the tire of a car and it will raise your rank without actually having to aim for anything.

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• Members
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [San Andreas]

Posted 19 July 2011 - 02:10 AM

It is very simple.
put two cars in your garage.
Alternate by shoot them until one of the starts to burn.
Walk away from the garage so that the door closes before they blowup.
open the door and repeat.
If it blows and you get a want star(s) go inside the house and change your shirt.
SEARCH the San Andreas area for the FREE pick-up Weapons for ammo.
Hitman level of the 9mm pistol, sawed off shotgun, Tec-9/mini-SMG isn't really all that good as it takes twice as long to reload, which leaves CJ vulnerable while reloading (unless you use the change to another weapon and back method of reloading).

dabum916
  • dabum916

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 July 2011 - 02:30 AM

Thanks you guys.

sonny does shooting at nothing work? I've never tried it.

flotwig, i've tried that but it only seems to work if the tires haven't been shot at yet.

lil weasel, yeah i've done that once but i ended up dying from the cars exploding lol. I never thought of leaving when the car is on fire. I think i'll try that. Also for the dual wielding part, I've gotten used to switching between weapons for faster reloading. As for the weapon ammo that's all I've been doing since I still haven't unlocked Ammu-Nation. The last mission I did was Tagging the Turf. Trying to get alot done early so I could possibly use this as a starter save.

Again thanks you guys for the quick responses.

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• Members
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [San Andreas]

Posted 19 July 2011 - 02:33 AM

shooting at nothing scores nothing, it's just a waste of ammo.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users