Quantcast

» «
Photo

Why Thomas Stubbs III Has Such A Poor Car?!?

41 replies to this topic
radioman
  • radioman

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 25 July 2011 - 05:11 PM

QUOTE (StoneHead37 @ Monday, Jul 18 2011, 11:17)
QUOTE (cidamelo @ Monday, Jul 18 2011, 16:16)
But the car is not locked................

No cars are locked in GTA, only certain ones that are owned by a business or emergency service.

You abviously have not played III, VC(Vice City), and San Andreas, LCS, and VCS have you? In those games, I have came across A LOT of parked cars that are locked-not just Police, Fire, and Ambulances-so, that part you posted is false...and these games DO NOT have the feature of IV and the EFLC series, where if you try to enter a locked car, your character will just break the window and unlock it...

Even in SA, pretty much ALL Heli's and Planes were locked until you completed the Flight School-with the exception of the Dodo and the AT-400?(in LV)...The Chain Game saves unlocked a lot of vehicles that were normally locked, but that is ONLY for the Chain Game and not for the normal un-modded games... Just a friendly heads up. tounge2.gif lol.gif

drr26
  • drr26

But I'm a f*cking raspberry!

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 September 2011 - 10:03 PM

The car belongs to Wayne & Garth from Wayne's World, they can be found in middle park at 00:05 every night

badass biker
  • badass biker

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 September 2011 - 02:53 AM

its brobbly a mistake from R*, and nobody ever siad thts its his car, its just there for johnny to drive

Zyo
  • Zyo

GTAF Crew

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Scotland

Posted 18 September 2011 - 03:05 AM

Yeah there is nothing here that suggests that Stubbs actually owns this car. It may be a disposable (stolen?) vehicle for Klebitz to use if he sees fit.

Scott_Underwood
  • Scott_Underwood

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 October 2011 - 08:29 AM

It's Stubbs' car to give to 'Clients'. The work car to provide to Johnny so he's not stuck inn a place. Stubbs probably gave him the key. Well that's what I think anyway. It makes sense I mean.

unc13bud
  • unc13bud

I stay mad @ Rockstar

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 October 2011 - 07:51 PM

rich people don't floss like pegorino and them other mafioso. they don't want the attention. several people here made good points, though. stubbs probably doesn't drive and if he did, he wouldn't want to do it daily because it could also be rigged with bombs or bugged. i recommend reading acm iv security books to know how the elite rich really make their money

iGrandTheftAuto
  • iGrandTheftAuto

Mack Pimp

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 November 2011 - 01:21 AM

I agree he should have been driving a more expensive looking car. If I was him I'd have a Limo drive me around.

junkpile
  • junkpile

Liberty City, it's over! Next Stop. Los Santos.

• Members

Posted 01 January 2012 - 05:53 PM

QUOTE (AceRay @ Saturday, Jul 16 2011, 05:25)
QUOTE (cidamelo @ Saturday, Jul 16 2011, 04:04)
In GTA WIKIA they say Rhapsody is the car of TS3 ph34r.gif

the GTA WIKIA is also full of sh*t and you shouldn't trust it too much.

Exactly. It says Derrick MCREARY would be driving a green willard...now where is that from? Not in one cutscene he has a green willard. It also doesn't get offered to the player.

.Olbricht.
  • .Olbricht.

Peon

• Members

Posted 02 January 2012 - 03:59 AM

QUOTE (junkpile @ Sunday, Jan 1 2012, 17:53)
QUOTE (AceRay @ Saturday, Jul 16 2011, 05:25)
QUOTE (cidamelo @ Saturday, Jul 16 2011, 04:04)
In GTA WIKIA they say Rhapsody is the car of TS3 ph34r.gif

the GTA WIKIA is also full of sh*t and you shouldn't trust it too much.

Exactly. It says Derrick MCREARY would be driving a green willard...now where is that from? Not in one cutscene he has a green willard. It also doesn't get offered to the player.

Plus, the admins deserted the place when Wikia enforced the mandatory skin change. Try checking out Grand Theft Wiki..

Slamman
  • Slamman

Smote

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 16 January 2012 - 03:44 PM Edited by Slamman, 16 January 2012 - 04:16 PM.

Cidamelo, Why are you in here, firstly, didn't you say you lacked a console for gaming and could not play Red Dead Redemption?!? hahaha

I answered my own question moments later realizing I bought Episodes for the console and PC! haha biggrin.gif

Pumpkin Zone
  • Pumpkin Zone

パンプキン

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 24 January 2012 - 11:59 PM

There is no evidence to support the theory that the robin egg blue Rhapsody belongs to TSIII.

There are tons and tons of missions throughout the GTA series that spawns certain parked cars for you to use near the mission start just incase you don't have a car.

Some do apparantly belong to the mission provider, but there is no line of dialogue or implication that he owns the car. It only shows up in one mission, and it's not even parked infront of the building. It's near the Libertonian.

SoT_Agent
  • SoT_Agent

The Agent of The SoT.

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 February 2012 - 02:18 PM

Well I'm not sure that Stubbsy boy drives a Raphsody,but to answer you'r question I believe that he's filthy rich,but ya' know you have lots of money,but you want more,so maybe he's too greedy and he just drives that car.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users