Photo

Harley Davidson FLH 1200 Police [IV|REL|CON]

18 replies to this topic
chasez
  • chasez

GTAV? Haven't played it!

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 July 2011 - 10:48 AM Edited by chasez, 20 July 2011 - 10:25 PM.

user posted image

Harley Davidson FLH 1200 Police

v1.0

user posted image

Harley Davidson FLH 1200 Police 1997 author: Sabbath Black
Parts, Edited and Converted To GTA4: Chasez
Handling by: Killatomate

Two Versions Included:
ELS enabled
Non-ELS

Archive Files:

Model File 1: ELS policeb.wft
Model File 2: Non-ELS policeb.wft
Texture File 1: Low Quality policeb.wtd
Textue File 2: High Quality policeb.wtd
Template (Just in case you need it)
ReadMe
LCPD version of the paintjob
Screenshot (Proof that you have downloaded the right file)

user posted image

Version External Downloads
Harley Davidson FLH Police 1200 v1.0 Download @ SpeedyShare
Download @ MediaFire
Download @ Megaupload

ZZCOOL
  • ZZCOOL

http://www.youtube.com/user/taltigolt

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 13 July 2011 - 03:34 PM

looks very nice

chasez
  • chasez

GTAV? Haven't played it!

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 July 2011 - 03:37 PM

RELEASED!

xxLiannexx
  • xxLiannexx

ஜ۩۞۩ஜLIANNEஜ۩۞&a

• Members

Posted 14 July 2011 - 03:37 PM

Well done looking good nice to see your back icon14.gif colgate.gif

Worship
  • Worship

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 14 July 2011 - 03:50 PM

QUOTE (xxLiannexx @ Thursday, Jul 14 2011, 20:37)
Well done looking good nice to see your back icon14.gif colgate.gif

Lol he never left here. Nice work BTW icon14.gif

gorgonut
  • gorgonut

Snitch

• Members

Posted 14 July 2011 - 05:12 PM Edited by gorgonut, 14 July 2011 - 06:01 PM.

Well done! It is fantastic in the game. Also very nice that you 've included ELS and non ELS versions (as well as NYPD and LCPD skins). Classic Harley, custom and chopper motorcycles are missing from GTA IV modded vehicles. Hope to see more convertions of Sabbath Black's wild motorcycles (hopefully captain america too). Keep up your extraordinary work! icon14.gif

PS; Hope that one of the script makers guys could write a script with which when you are riding the police motorcycle (policeb) with the siren on, the other cars will get out of the way like it happens with the police cars... smile.gif

chasez
  • chasez

GTAV? Haven't played it!

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 July 2011 - 10:14 PM

I just noticed that in EFLC none of the bikes with AI on them show turn signals. Since I don't have GTA IV installed on my pc, can someone with IV tell me if exactly the same goes for the GTA4?

Costar
  • Costar

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 15 July 2011 - 10:37 AM Edited by Costar, 15 July 2011 - 12:21 PM.

wow I didnt even realize anyone made one or that u were converting, but I thought ingame this one has red/blue lights not just all red ones ?
I never really noticed about AI turn signals since it hasnt been that many bikes in mine but I do notice in EFLC that the original police bike, when sirens are on, drivers dont seem to *notice*, they dont pull over ..

Btw, u didnt have to put in the veh.ide line since its identical to the existing one, just saves time not having to open/copy/paste when its already the same anyways tounge.gif

Chasez, are u sure that what u are seeing isnt the *bug*, the turn signals and lights of some vehs dont work right or at all cause R* gooft. There are vehicle fix for these. If you look on the ground u can see indicators still flash but they dont show on the car or bike etc..

chasez
  • chasez

GTAV? Haven't played it!

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 July 2011 - 01:19 PM

QUOTE (Costar @ Friday, Jul 15 2011, 10:37)
wow I didnt even realize anyone made one or that u were converting, but I thought ingame this one has red/blue lights not just all red ones ?
I never really noticed about AI turn signals since it hasnt been that many bikes in mine but I do notice in EFLC that the original police bike, when sirens are on, drivers dont seem to *notice*, they dont pull over ..

Btw, u didnt have to put in the veh.ide line since its identical to the existing one, just saves time not having to open/copy/paste when its already the same anyways tounge.gif

Chasez, are u sure that what u are seeing isnt the *bug*, the turn signals and lights of some vehs dont work right or at all cause R* gooft. There are vehicle fix for these. If you look on the ground u can see indicators still flash but they dont show on the car or bike etc..

I copied the veh.ide line because if someone wants to replace this bike with something else and it's for those who don't have EFLC or DLC.

I know About the EFLC bug when the lights don't appear but I checked the ground for blinking indicators and this bike has working turn signals and yet none of them work with AI.

Costar
  • Costar

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 15 July 2011 - 04:49 PM Edited by Costar, 15 July 2011 - 06:52 PM.

I see this bike does have some blue lights on the back too..
Anyways, u are saying none of the bikes being driven by AI, ever seem to *use* their turn signal even tho they turn .. There isnt that many bikes in EFLC is it that has turn signals, I mean the most common bike i see is Hexer and it has none. I wonder if I can spawn a bike, spawn random driver and see if I can ride along or follow and see if he uses indicators.. Cause I think random driver will use indicators.. I dont think bodyguards will ..

mehhh, I see it now, I spawned diff bikes that had indicators and spawned a driver, they never did use the indicators BUT they did in various cars. I also had the vehicle fix applied too.. That is a real oddity, proly somethin else R* misst

police189
  • police189

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 July 2011 - 06:51 PM

Hey chasez quick question, How do you change the light colors for els, I am trying to make them all blue and I cant find anything in the wtd. am I blind? I have the HQ .wtd btw. Awesome convert yet again.

Costar
  • Costar

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 16 July 2011 - 10:30 PM

police189 I havent tried the ELS on this bike but isnt that in the ELS config file ?
Where u have the name of the vehicle and value for each light,

..Example:

[ POLICEB ] // EFLC

Active = 0
Halogen_Only = 0
Color_Light1L = 0
Color_Light2L = 0
Color_Light3R = 0
Color_Light4R = 0
Color_Light7L = 3
Color_Light8C = 3
Color_Light9R = 3
Offst_SLights = 0

Then Lt Caine gives ref

// Red 0
// Blue 1
// White 2
// Amber 3
// Green 4

police189
  • police189

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 July 2011 - 01:29 AM

Nah thats not what I mean. I know what to do with the ELS file. I just want the lights its self to flash blue on the lightbar's on the bike itself and the only way to do that is edit the light file within the wtd but I see there is not one. Thanks for your help though. Its really appreciated.

chasez
  • chasez

GTAV? Haven't played it!

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 July 2011 - 07:55 AM

QUOTE (police189 @ Sunday, Jul 17 2011, 01:29)
Nah thats not what I mean. I know what to do with the ELS file. I just want the lights its self to flash blue on the lightbar's on the bike itself and the only way to do that is edit the light file within the wtd but I see there is not one. Thanks for your help though. Its really appreciated.

There's red and blue squares right next to each other in HD_lights texture, those are for the ELS lights.

police189
  • police189

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 July 2011 - 03:31 PM

QUOTE (chasez @ Sunday, Jul 17 2011, 02:55)
QUOTE (police189 @ Sunday, Jul 17 2011, 01:29)

There's red and blue squares right next to each other in HD_lights texture, those are for the ELS lights.

oh okay cool, thats what I thought, but wasn't sure. Thanks.

Costar
  • Costar

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 17 July 2011 - 05:13 PM Edited by Costar, 17 July 2011 - 05:23 PM.

I tried painting it blue but it is less than spectacular result, is there something else u must do ?
See whether I fill the red square w/ a solid blue OR if I erase the red so it is transparent bkgrd, then fill it w/ blue, so it look just like the other blue square, it comes out the same, blue but looking as if its not luminous, like the *bulbs* burned out, see in this clickable thumb, and yes the lights ARE flashing, in the pic ..

user posted image

The blue I used was the blue I picked up from the original blue square so, also the front still has a red lens, guess I could erase that red n see if it becomes transparent then but still the same *dark* blue there ..

user posted image

chasez
  • chasez

GTAV? Haven't played it!

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 July 2011 - 11:01 AM

QUOTE (Costar @ Sunday, Jul 17 2011, 17:13)
I tried painting it blue but it is less than spectacular result, is there something else u must do ?
See whether I fill the red square w/ a solid blue OR if I erase the red so it is transparent bkgrd, then fill it w/ blue, so it look just like the other blue square, it comes out the same, blue but looking as if its not luminous, like the *bulbs* burned out, see in this clickable thumb, and yes the lights ARE flashing, in the pic ..

user posted image

The blue I used was the blue I picked up from the original blue square so, also the front still has a red lens, guess I could erase that red n see if it becomes transparent then but still the same *dark* blue there ..

user posted image

Oh, I think it's because I have painted the vertices. To have a better, shiney red/blue color light I had to paint the vertices, the red ones in red and blue ones in blue. Maybe that's why it's darker. Your blue texture with red darkening. If I would've left the vertices clear the lights would look white, as you may already seen on some mods that the turn signals are more white looking and not amber, although the texture has a pretty nice amber color.

Costar
  • Costar

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 18 July 2011 - 06:22 PM

O ok, yea that might explain this then, so .. that does explain then yea why ppl have white indicators and pink tail lights whatsthat.gif
So I guess in this case we just have to stick to the red/blue then ..

PhillBellic
  • PhillBellic

Lt Phill Bellic

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 16 April 2013 - 10:02 AM

Sorry to 'bump' this thread but will it be possible for this great model to support multiple liveries?

Cheers.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users