Photo

[IV/EFLC|REL] SCO ToolBox

84 replies to this topic
lindsayslorach
  • lindsayslorach

Rat

• Members

Posted 02 January 2012 - 01:13 PM

The function you are using "PushS" tells me "push short". The number you are trying to use is too large for a "short" maybe try just "Push" or something, I have no idea about those kinds of functions.

di0nislaw
  • di0nislaw

Grand Theft Auto for fun and good time !

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 02 January 2012 - 02:37 PM

QUOTE (lindsayslorach @ Monday, Jan 2 2012, 13:13)
The function you are using "PushS" tells me "push short". The number you are trying to use is too large for a "short" maybe try just "Push" or something, I have no idea about those kinds of functions.

Thank you so much smile.gif now i have 360 millions :DDD and rank 10

Flitskikker
  • Flitskikker

The Forums Frog

• Feroci
  • Netherlands

Posted 06 January 2012 - 12:50 AM Edited by flitskikker, 19 May 2012 - 01:33 PM.

QUOTE (lindsayslorach @ Monday, Jan 2 2012, 14:13)

Push reads hex values, so to get 100000 precisely, it would be Push 0x186A0.

LaV07
  • LaV07

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 January 2012 - 09:51 AM

EN:

Please help!
Please help!
I run SCOToolBox and it gives an error saying I have not installed the game!
How can it be run??

RU:

Пожалуйста помогите!!!
Я запускаю SCOToolBox а он выдает ошибку пипо у меня не установленна игра!!
Как ее запустить????user posted image

hristobg
  • hristobg

IV Map Modder, Scholarship Edition Project Leader

• Members

Posted 23 January 2012 - 04:37 PM

I don't see LaunchGTAIV.exe or GTAIV.exe. Also, I'm worried about your folder destination. Some softwares can't read it if there are cyrillic symbols, such as "Шляпа".

LaV07
  • LaV07

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 January 2012 - 10:15 PM

QUOTE (hristobg @ Monday, Jan 23 2012, 16:37)
I don't see LaunchGTAIV.exe or GTAIV.exe. Also, I'm worried about your folder destination. Some softwares can't read it if there are cyrillic symbols, such as "Шляпа".

Thanks, I'll try without a title with Russian letters !!!! alien.gif

hristobg
  • hristobg

IV Map Modder, Scholarship Edition Project Leader

• Members

Posted 24 January 2012 - 05:10 AM

Which, I guess, means you have to install GTAIV in another folder, but first uninstall... It'll take time and nerves. Well, do you have GTAIV.exe or LaunchGTAIV.exe? I forgot the filenames for EFLC... (:

Threepwood
  • Threepwood

Calm like a bomb.

• Members

Posted 24 January 2012 - 08:49 AM

Hey there, me again.
Do we meanwhile know where or how .cut files are started? Does any SCO file give the order when, where and at all to start blabla.cut?
And, has anyone found out yet why the sco files talk about a console? Can we activate it?

di0nislaw
  • di0nislaw

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 12 May 2012 - 11:48 AM

Hello. I'm intersted in coordinates now. I want to change spawn coords on TBoGT Deathmatch. I opened e2_deathmatch.sco but I didn't founded cordinates. Can smoeone help me ?

di0nislaw
  • di0nislaw

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 25 May 2012 - 07:53 PM

someone ?

Jestic
  • Jestic

Chris

• Feroci
  • Netherlands

Posted 25 May 2012 - 08:23 PM

QUOTE (dionisLTU @ Saturday, May 12 2012, 13:48)
Hello. I'm intersted in coordinates now. I want to change spawn coords on TBoGT Deathmatch. I opened e2_deathmatch.sco but I didn't founded cordinates. Can smoeone help me ?

Ha, I know you. We got reports that SCO Toolbox is being used to mod multiplayer files.
This program was made for singleplayer, not to abuse it, now people like you ruined the multplayer for other people.
For this reason we won't be able to help you.

In the end it's not your fault, not ours, but Rocksar, they should have made the multiplayer more protective.

di0nislaw
  • di0nislaw

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 26 May 2012 - 09:26 AM

Ha, I know you. We got reports that SCO Toolbox is being used to mod multiplayer files.
This program was made for singleplayer, not to abuse it, now people like you ruined the multplayer for other people.

In the end it's not your fault, not ours, but Rocksar, they should have made the multiplayer more protective.

Sorry, but some people wanted to rank up faster, after ranking them up i had deleted modded files. So my games is CLEAN And these coordinates should be used to make rooftop deathmatch, changing zigurrat map location. No cheating.

Jestic
  • Jestic

Chris

• Feroci
  • Netherlands

Posted 26 May 2012 - 05:43 PM

QUOTE (dionisLTU @ Saturday, May 26 2012, 11:26)

Sorry, but some people wanted to rank up faster, after ranking them up i had deleted modded files. So my games is CLEAN And these coordinates should be used to make rooftop deathmatch, changing zigurrat map location. No cheating.

It's a low level compiler, coordinates are not like they are suppose to be.
You have 3 times PushF, if it is a negative coordinate you need to put NegF under it.

x=-1733,22 y=542,12, z=7,66

Would be:
PushF 1733.22
NegF
PushF 542.12
PushF 7.66

Fantaseb
  • Fantaseb

One Nation, One Love, But Who? ;)

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 May 2012 - 04:19 PM Edited by Fantaseb, 27 May 2012 - 04:23 PM.

QUOTE (Blaster_nl @ Friday, May 25 2012, 20:23)
QUOTE (dionisLTU @ Saturday, May 12 2012, 13:48)

Are you serious? lol

To mod multiplayer spawn location, you need to create a hook in Script_Network.img in the network_startup.sco, so that it loads a new Script called modscript.sco or whatever. Then inside that define the buttons input, and then put the coordinates of where you want to be in game.

Btw the source to ScoToolBox has been updated to use RDR/MP3 Scripts. Me & a friend have done it, but mostly him smile.gif

Who cares about R* multiplayer, they're fault so why not ruin it. You mod it, so go all the way and rape the game.......Born a modder, always a modder! smile.gif

This is just a random video I got from Youtube I have my own private ones, these are also basic ones, we have alot more online:

I first released scripts to the public, after I hacked a Dropbox account (Something I can do in like 2minutes with any email) biggrin.gif

di0nislaw
  • di0nislaw

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 27 May 2012 - 08:12 PM

QUOTE (Fantaseb @ Sunday, May 27 2012, 16:19)

In the end it's not your fault, not ours, but Rocksar, they should have made the multiplayer more protective.[/color] [/QUOTE]
Are you serious? lol

To mod multiplayer spawn location, you need to create a hook in Script_Network.img in the network_startup.sco, so that it loads a new Script called modscript.sco or whatever. Then inside that define the buttons input, and then put the coordinates of where you want to be in game.

Btw the source to ScoToolBox has been updated to use RDR/MP3 Scripts. Me & a friend have done it, but mostly him smile.gif

Who cares about R* multiplayer, they're fault so why not ruin it. You mod it, so go all the way and rape the game.......Born a modder, always a modder! smile.gif

This is just a random video I got from Youtube I have my own private ones, these are also basic ones, we have alot more online:

I first released scripts to the public, after I hacked a Dropbox account (Something I can do in like 2minutes with any email) biggrin.gif

oh god, a lot of work confused.gif ehh forget it... I'll better go get my nre 500w psu and install it smile.gif then play GTA IV with gf 440 tounge.gif Anyway, thanks for help.

Fantaseb
  • Fantaseb

One Nation, One Love, But Who? ;)

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 May 2012 - 09:31 PM

QUOTE (dionisLTU @ Sunday, May 27 2012, 20:12)
[QUOTE=Fantaseb,Sunday, May 27 2012, 16:19]
In the end it's not your fault, not ours, but Rocksar, they should have made the multiplayer more protective.[/color] [/QUOTE]
Are you serious? lol

I first released scripts to the public, after I hacked a Dropbox account (Something I can do in like 2minutes with any email) biggrin.gif [/QUOTE]
oh god, a lot of work confused.gif ehh forget it... I'll better go get my nre 500w psu and install it smile.gif then play GTA IV with gf 440 tounge.gif Anyway, thanks for help.

Its not alot of work, f*ck I will post a script for you later with the deathmatch spawn point changed.

Flitskikker
  • Flitskikker

The Forums Frog

• Feroci
  • Netherlands

Posted 28 May 2012 - 12:29 AM

QUOTE (Fantaseb @ Sunday, May 27 2012, 17:19)

What changes did you implement exactly?

di0nislaw
  • di0nislaw

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 28 May 2012 - 01:11 PM

QUOTE (Fantaseb @ Sunday, May 27 2012, 21:31)

Its not alot of work, f*ck I will post a script for you later with the deathmatch spawn point changed.

Can you better make a video tutorial ? or just change a spawn points on ziggurat deathmatch map ? I think it's not so hard but it takes a lot of time to find it and make your own spot.

di0nislaw
  • di0nislaw

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 11 June 2012 - 04:00 PM Edited by dionisLTU, 11 June 2012 - 04:57 PM.

Yeah ! I Found coordinates and made own spots, lol I made golden uzi spawn with explosives.But.. My weapons i made is out of map biggrin.gif now global map is this user posted image

BTW not tested TDM, in DM not working confused.gif

hardsty1e
  • hardsty1e

RIP Yeardley Diamond

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 24 February 2013 - 01:44 AM Edited by hardsty1e, 24 February 2013 - 10:36 AM.

user posted image

Anyone else had this error? I have all the files in the main directory with gtaiv.exe.

Fixed: had to make a "/Data" folder in directory

durgaprasadzone
  • durgaprasadzone

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 March 2013 - 11:33 AM

Thanks for sharing information. Actually I had also the same question in mind for a long time

anyways you started this thread & I am so happy.

Illusive Prime
  • Illusive Prime

Cerberus Crew Leader

• Members

Posted 17 May 2013 - 05:47 PM

Awseome Tool and mods people are showing!

I'm not good at modding, but I'm trying to edit Roman's Cab ability.

Changing Roman's Taxi and Cavelcade for example to; Sultan and a Cavelcade FXT.

But, when I click Rebuild Archive in OpenIV and run the game, it eaither crashes or it doesn't load at all.

Can someone make a video of how to do this or a video/screenshot of changing the vehicles please?

Frank.s
  • Frank.s

PingPang

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 17 May 2013 - 05:53 PM

Rebuilding the archive is independent to the edits you did inside the sco file. My guess is that you had the game running while re-building the archive and that caused the crash.

Illusive Prime
  • Illusive Prime

Cerberus Crew Leader

• Members

Posted 18 May 2013 - 12:27 PM

QUOTE (Frank.s @ Friday, May 17 2013, 17:53)
Rebuilding the archive is independent to the edits you did inside the sco file. My guess is that you had the game running while re-building the archive and that caused the crash.

No, I didn't have the game open.

What I did was that I saw the file in scripts, roman_taxi.

So I thourght I could edit.

With the tool came a document cataining codes on vehicles in the game.

So I searched for Roman's Taxi and the Cavelcade and changed Roman's Taxi to the Cavelcade FXT and the Cavelcade(normal) to a Sultan.

Once I did that and no other edits to the file, I saved it.

Than went onto OpenIV and replaced the normal roman_taxi with the one I modded.

Then I went to Rebuild the archive.

Please help.

_Charger_
  • _Charger_

Germany

• Members

Posted 24 July 2013 - 04:44 PM

Hey,

is this the alst version or do you work on it? As all other sco editors maybe support high level editing and compiling but no import. In my mind this is best tool, unfortunately no high level code -.-

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users