This mod lets you get drunk at the Pole Position and the Malibu Clubs. Drinks are free at the Pole Position Club and at the Malibu Club if you have bought it. Each drink costs $100 if you have not bought the Malibu Club. The drunk effect is exactly like "Boomshine Saigon": the screen will be washed out, the camera will wave around, your handling of cars will be impeded, and driving past a cop will earn you a wanted level. The effect will wear off over time. If you drink too much, you will pass out and wake up in up to 13 random locations around the city but it is limited to the parts of the city you have unlocked already. Debug mode can be enabled by typing "DRUNK". While in this mode, you can teleport yourself to the Malibu by pressing the camera key. Spawn locations can be selected by typing a number (but not with the number pad) and then pressing the enter/exit key. This mod utilizes CLEO Library for Vice City.
- Download the mod at GTAGarage.
- Download CLEO for Vice City at http://cleo.li/.
- From the CLEO download, copy VC.CLEO.asi into the main VC directory folder.
- If CLEO.asi already exists in the main VC directory folder, you must delete that file.
- From this mod download, place the CLEO folder containing SEDrunk.cs and SEDrunk.fxt into the main VC directory folder.