The Gamer

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 July 2011 - 12:08 AM

Nice thread but the story's too long and you know I don't like to read, lol

Cappadona
  • Cappadona

Don Cappadona

• Members

Posted 27 July 2011 - 12:29 AM Edited by Cappadona, 29 July 2011 - 03:32 AM.

QUOTE (lxlarmyOFonelxl @ Wednesday, Jul 27 2011, 00:08)

yeah I know; didn't expect you to try, haha.

Update: Good battle against the Soldiers biker gang. Nothing can prove domination better than a great victory!

Everyone finding things to be running quite smooth lately? Any recruits having problems or anything? Meeting has been moved to tomorrow.

lxlarmyOFonelxl
  • lxlarmyOFonelxl

The Gamer

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 July 2011 - 04:43 AM

QUOTE (Cappadona @ Wednesday, Jul 27 2011, 00:29)

Update: Good battle against the Soldiers biker gang. Nothing can prove domination better than a great victory!

Everyone finding things to be running quite smooth lately? Any recruits having problems or anything? Meeting has been moved to tomorrow.

that hurts, lol. thanks the match was laggy alot though. Wats bad is we didnt try against them i sniped one guy while he was sniping me and i cant snipe well lol. it took 5 shots to hit him he got me 2 times b4 i got 1 off lol. I had a dot left but it was bolt suprised i didnt die i think i had a cm of bodyarmor but he poped me twice then i smoked em in the face... IN THE FACE!!!!!!

Cappadona
  • Cappadona

Don Cappadona

• Members

Posted 29 July 2011 - 05:04 AM Edited by Cappadona, 29 July 2011 - 05:10 AM.

QUOTE (lxlarmyOFonelxl @ Friday, Jul 29 2011, 04:43)

that hurts, lol. thanks the match was laggy alot though. Wats bad is we didnt try against them i sniped one guy while he was sniping me and i cant snipe well lol. it took 5 shots to hit him he got me 2 times b4 i got 1 off lol. I had a dot left but it was bolt suprised i didnt die i think i had a cm of bodyarmor but he poped me twice then i smoked em in the face... IN THE FACE!!!!!!

Two shots from a bolt-action sniper rifle and did not die? (I sense a hacker.) Haha, good job my friend. What did they say to you after combat?

If you didn't read my last post; the meeting is moved to tomorrow since everyone has been quite busy today.

Also, did you delete your signature? Mine went out or something earlier today but somehow it came back. (I'm not a genius when it comes to graphics.)

lxlarmyOFonelxl
  • lxlarmyOFonelxl

The Gamer

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 July 2011 - 05:30 AM

QUOTE (Cappadona @ Friday, Jul 29 2011, 05:04)

Two shots from a bolt-action sniper rifle and did not die? (I sense a hacker.) Haha, good job my friend. What did they say to you after combat?

If you didn't read my last post; the meeting is moved to tomorrow since everyone has been quite busy today.

Also, did you delete your signature? Mine went out or something earlier today but somehow it came back. (I'm not a genius when it comes to graphics.)

they didnt talk after so thats a good sign. u missed it last night me and jesse killed these ppl literaly 30 times till they rage quited and they were scared of us they literally said "These two are too good there unstoppable just run" lol. And I didnt delete it i dont know what happened to it and i read it. Ill try to be on and i got another recruit hes pretty gud his name dylan107 i think idk give me a min guna look after tv show does off

Cappadona
  • Cappadona

Don Cappadona

• Members

Posted 29 July 2011 - 03:50 PM

QUOTE (lxlarmyOFonelxl @ Friday, Jul 29 2011, 05:30)
QUOTE (Cappadona @ Friday, Jul 29 2011, 05:04)

they didnt talk after so thats a good sign. u missed it last night me and jesse killed these ppl literaly 30 times till they rage quited and they were scared of us they literally said "These two are too good there unstoppable just run" lol. And I didnt delete it i dont know what happened to it and i read it. Ill try to be on and i got another recruit hes pretty gud his name dylan107 i think idk give me a min guna look after tv show does off

haha, very good my friend. I wish I was there. Oh ok, you should've saved the picture just in case something like that would occur. I'll add him to my contact list as soon as possible. (I assume your TV show is over by now since it has been quite a few hours.) I'll just inbox you via PSN. Inform him that he must sign up for GTAforums; it is mandatory.

ZDANZ96
  • ZDANZ96

• Members

Posted 29 July 2011 - 04:02 PM

Ok I saw your gang roster, and saw it full of names.

Then I ask, are your members registered at Gtaforums?
If not then read the Forum Guide lines:

We stress only on one thing for gangs that use this forum - you must operate from GTAForums. You may not simply leave an advertisement or a recruitment topic, directing people to your gang's forums, website, or any external means of communication. Harsh? Maybe. We want gangs to grow on these boards, and mingle with other gangs and the community. We do not want to encourage isolated gangs that operate externally.

Please, if your gang members aren't registered in forums make sure they will do it, or uncle doc will lock this topic.

Cappadona
  • Cappadona

Don Cappadona

• Members

Posted 29 July 2011 - 04:14 PM

QUOTE (ZDANZ96 @ Friday, Jul 29 2011, 16:02)
Ok I saw your gang roster, and saw it full of names.

Then I ask, are your members registered at Gtaforums?
If not then read the Forum Guide lines:

We stress only on one thing for gangs that use this forum - you must operate from GTAForums. You may not simply leave an advertisement or a recruitment topic, directing people to your gang's forums, website, or any external means of communication. Harsh? Maybe. We want gangs to grow on these boards, and mingle with other gangs and the community. We do not want to encourage isolated gangs that operate externally.

Please, if your gang members aren't registered in forums make sure they will do it, or uncle doc will lock this topic.

I saw your post asking me if I am having my members register.

Then I note; I am having my members register.
if you would read my above post when speaking of a new recruit:

"Inform him that he must sign up for GTAforums; it is mandatory."

The post was not edited or anything so I am not trying to deceive you. I inform you that all family members are having to register, even the newest of recruits. I thank you for your concern though.

Shady C
  • Shady C

MMD Leader

• Members

Posted 29 July 2011 - 04:17 PM

Meeting Start Mr. Cappadona you may Begin.

Cappadona
  • Cappadona

Don Cappadona

• Members

Posted 29 July 2011 - 04:21 PM

QUOTE (Cipriani Mob Boss @ Friday, Jul 29 2011, 16:17)
Meeting Start Mr. Cappadona you may Begin.

can't have the meeting yet since we don't have any other of our capos online on the forums right now, haha. But still, how has the family been? Last time we spoke there were some... difficulties.

Shady C
  • Shady C

MMD Leader

• Members

Posted 29 July 2011 - 04:25 PM

Fine So far so good. Oh Here is some Weird News 2 KSA Members Have Tried to add me or messaged me one word or just there name mercie_blink.gif

Cappadona
  • Cappadona

Don Cappadona

• Members

Posted 29 July 2011 - 04:31 PM

QUOTE (Cipriani Mob Boss @ Friday, Jul 29 2011, 16:25)
Fine So far so good. Oh Here is some Weird News 2 KSA Members Have Tried to add me or messaged me one word or just there name mercie_blink.gif

I have told you before that KSA is the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia; they are not a problem to you. You can add them and such. So anyways, I find that many of your members are becoming quite unstable and disrespectful. Must I bring up a reminder of the document of which you have agreed to and signed? Becoming unstable and loss of respect is unacceptable. If it continues on, you may be removed or there will be a "cleansing" of your family. Now we are very good friends and such so I do not wish to remove you but your family can not continue down the path that it is. To add, there has not been much expansion at all and expansion is what you need.

Shady C
  • Shady C

MMD Leader

• Members

Posted 29 July 2011 - 04:41 PM

QUOTE (Cappadona @ Friday, Jul 29 2011, 16:31)

I have told you before that KSA is the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia; they are not a problem to you. You can add them and such. So anyways, I find that many of your members are becoming quite unstable and disrespectful. Must I bring up a reminder of the document of which you have agreed to and signed? Becoming unstable and loss of respect is unacceptable. If it continues on, you may be removed or there will be a "cleansing" of your family. Now we are very good friends and such so I do not wish to remove you but your family can not continue down the path that it is. To add, there has not been much expansion at all and expansion is what you need.

I know i just found it Weird, And I know My Men Are Becoming Disrespectful its becoming difficult to run my family i think removing some of them would be the right way to go. It's Just who and when................

Cappadona
  • Cappadona

Don Cappadona

• Members

Posted 29 July 2011 - 04:49 PM Edited by Cappadona, 29 July 2011 - 05:00 PM.

QUOTE (Cipriani Mob Boss @ Friday, Jul 29 2011, 16:41)

I know i just found it Weird, And I know My Men Are Becoming Disrespectful its becoming difficult to run my family i think removing some of them would be the right way to go. It's Just who and when................

I understand; after this meeting, you should edit that post and basically delete the words since I do no wish for you to be ------------. Anyways, a good cleansing may be in order. We will just have to see over the next month or so. If this situation is to reoccur then we may have another situation on our hands; but I know you can improve on your leadership skills. You mainly just need to be more firm and commanding with your members. -Have you gained any new members lately? I know I've been placing most new associates under lxlarmyOFonelxl but I just assumed you could recruit on your own since you've been in the business longer than him.

Shady C
  • Shady C

MMD Leader

• Members

Posted 29 July 2011 - 04:55 PM

QUOTE (Cappadona @ Friday, Jul 29 2011, 16:49)

I understand; after this meeting, you should edit that post and basically delete the words since I do no wish for you to be targeted by your very own members if they are to read this. Anyways, a good cleansing may be in order. We will just have to see over the next month or so. If this situation is to reoccur then we may have another situation on our hands; but I know you can improve on your leadership skills. You mainly just need to be more firm and commanding with your members. -Have you gained any new members lately? I know I've been placing most new associates under lxlarmyOFonelxl but I just assumed you could recruit on your own since you've been in the business longer than him.

Not Lately but ill get back on it its kinda difficult with my current situation with my members i will resume my recuitment operations and continue my business after this is resoved becouse here is the problem i cant put the respectful Members with my disorderly capos becouse the members will just leave ill just have to remove my capos in order to solve to problem....... whatsthat.gif

Cappadona
  • Cappadona

Don Cappadona

• Members

Posted 29 July 2011 - 04:59 PM

QUOTE (Cipriani Mob Boss @ Friday, Jul 29 2011, 16:55)
QUOTE (Cappadona @ Friday, Jul 29 2011, 16:49)

I understand; after this meeting, you should edit that post and basically delete the words since I do no wish for you to be targeted by your very own members if they are to read this. Anyways, a good cleansing may be in order. We will just have to see over the next month or so. If this situation is to reoccur then we may have another situation on our hands; but I know you can improve on your leadership skills. You mainly just need to be more firm and commanding with your members. -Have you gained any new members lately? I know I've been placing most new associates under lxlarmyOFonelxl but I just assumed you could recruit on your own since you've been in the business longer than him.

Not Lately but ill get back on it its kinda difficult with my current situation with my members i will resume my recuitment operations and continue my business after this is resoved becouse here is the problem i cant put the respectful Members with my disorderly capos becouse the members will just leave ill just have to remove my capos in order to solve to problem....... whatsthat.gif

I think you should edit that posting as well, my friend. This deal with the soldiers though, what is that situation? I told you that biker crew don't really mix well still you brought them in.

Shady C
  • Shady C

MMD Leader

• Members

Posted 29 July 2011 - 05:05 PM Edited by Cipriani Mob Boss, 29 July 2011 - 05:08 PM.

I knowi should have listened i thought i would pay off...The Biker gang Basicly has there own thing a small thing i personily thought it would be bigger ill have to talk to their leader about this situation and what not. monocle.gif

Cappadona
  • Cappadona

Don Cappadona

• Members

Posted 29 July 2011 - 05:19 PM

QUOTE (Cipriani Mob Boss @ Friday, Jul 29 2011, 17:05)
I knowi should have listened i thought i would pay off...The Biker gang Basicly has there own thing a small thing i personily thought it would be bigger ill have to talk to their leader about this situation and what not. monocle.gif

Alright, well you know I've never really liked them; too rowdy. But I have plans for them, we may discuss that later.

Doc Rikowski
  • Doc Rikowski

First Generation Gamer

• D1RTY12
  • Mars

Posted 29 July 2011 - 09:41 PM

x-SlimBrady-x (Don Cappadona)
lxlarmyOFonelxl (Capo)
X_UNTRACKABLE_X (Sgarrista)
TH3_K1LLGOR3 (Sgarrista)
Devan748 (Sgarrista)
Ace_of_spades329 (Associate)
Shady_C (Don Cipriani)
Btar93(Associate)
TrueNewYork(Associate)

Please let me know who among these is registered to GTAF and with which name.
I don't want to lock what could be a nice gang but you have to understand that the gang must be built in here and not exclusively online.
I'll check back on Monday.

Cappadona
  • Cappadona

Don Cappadona

• Members

Posted 29 July 2011 - 10:19 PM Edited by Cappadona, 29 July 2011 - 11:32 PM.

QUOTE (docrikowski @ Friday, Jul 29 2011, 21:41)
x-SlimBrady-x (Don Cappadona)
lxlarmyOFonelxl (Capo)
X_UNTRACKABLE_X (Sgarrista)
TH3_K1LLGOR3 (Sgarrista)
Devan748 (Sgarrista)
Ace_of_spades329 (Associate)
Shady_C (Don Cipriani)
Btar93(Associate)
TrueNewYork(Associate)

Please let me know who among these is registered to GTAF and with which name.
I don't want to lock what could be a nice gang but you have to understand that the gang must be built in here and not exclusively online.
I'll check back on Monday.

I have already messaged you via this site. Have a nice day and sorry for the inconvenience.

To Family: Don't worry about the suspicions. Will be online within the next hour- see you all then. Meeting with Cipriani's and ICA.

btar93
  • btar93

Hardcore Gamer

• Members

Posted 30 July 2011 - 01:24 AM

Hey people smile.gif

Cappadona
  • Cappadona

Don Cappadona

• Members

Posted 30 July 2011 - 02:14 AM Edited by Cappadona, 30 July 2011 - 02:17 AM.

QUOTE (btar93 @ Saturday, Jul 30 2011, 01:24)
Hey people smile.gif

Hey there, how are you today? Are you online at the moment? (I'm not sure if anyone else is on at the moment because they are all messing around in Freemodes and such, haha)

btar93
  • btar93

Hardcore Gamer

• Members

Posted 30 July 2011 - 02:21 AM

QUOTE (Cappadona @ Saturday, Jul 30 2011, 02:14)
Hey people smile.gif

Hey there, how are you today? Are you online at the moment? (I'm not sure if anyone else is on at the moment because they are all messing around in Freemodes and such, haha)

Nah not at the moment mate, its almost 3.30 in the morning over here lol smile.gif

Im fine man, you?

Cappadona
  • Cappadona

Don Cappadona

• Members

Posted 30 July 2011 - 03:10 AM

QUOTE (btar93 @ Saturday, Jul 30 2011, 02:21)
QUOTE (Cappadona @ Saturday, Jul 30 2011, 02:14)
Hey people smile.gif

Nah not at the moment mate, its almost 3.30 in the morning over here lol smile.gif

Im fine man, you?

Ah, gotta hate the time zomes! I'm pretty good myself, getting online finally! Going to play hangman's noose and such. What you up to?

ICA-HQ
  • ICA-HQ

Head Director of ICA

• Members

Posted 30 July 2011 - 09:38 AM

Hey,

Great game,

The races were especially entertaining,

And a very productive meeting with Cipriani Mob Boss.

Cappadona
  • Cappadona

Don Cappadona

• Members

Posted 30 July 2011 - 09:43 AM

QUOTE (ICA-HQ @ Saturday, Jul 30 2011, 09:38)
Hey,

Great game,

Indeed it was a great game. Some people need to calm down on the RPGs though, haha. I'm not much of a racer so it was quite fun even though I never won a single race- or derby (Shady is obviously using that "Turbo Auto Aim Wall Hack" of his *insider*). Hope to meet again sometime with the ICA.

ICA-HQ
  • ICA-HQ

Head Director of ICA

• Members

Posted 30 July 2011 - 10:02 AM

QUOTE (Cappadona @ Saturday, Jul 30 2011, 09:43)
Hey,

Great game,

Indeed it was a great game. Some people need to calm down on the RPGs though, haha. I'm not much of a racer so it was quite fun even though I never won a single race- or derby (Shady is obviously using that "Turbo Auto Aim Wall Hack" of his *insider*). Hope to meet again sometime with the ICA.

Shay is obsessed with calling the winning a ""Turbo Auto Aim Wall Hack"" user.. XD

Cappadona
  • Cappadona

Don Cappadona

• Members

Posted 30 July 2011 - 10:10 AM

QUOTE (ICA-HQ @ Saturday, Jul 30 2011, 10:02)
Hey,

Great game,

Shay is obsessed with calling the winning a ""Turbo Auto Aim Wall Hack"" user.. XD

Yes, and making NO SENSE AT ALL! haha. He can talk trash all he wants; he knows where the real beasts are: (Right here). He is the true hacker! wink.gif

ICA-HQ
  • ICA-HQ

Head Director of ICA

• Members

Posted 30 July 2011 - 10:15 AM

QUOTE (Cappadona @ Saturday, Jul 30 2011, 10:10)
Hey,

Great game,

Yes, and making NO SENSE AT ALL! haha. He can talk trash all he wants; he knows where the real beasts are: (Right here). He is the true hacker! wink.gif

Honestly don't think he hacks, but he does talk trash. XD

Cappadona
  • Cappadona

Don Cappadona

• Members

Posted 30 July 2011 - 10:19 AM

QUOTE (ICA-HQ @ Saturday, Jul 30 2011, 10:15)
QUOTE (Cappadona @ Saturday, Jul 30 2011, 10:10)
Hey,

Great game,

Honestly don't think he hacks, but he does talk trash. XD

yeah it was sarcasm, haha. Oh, does he talk trash OR WHAT!? "oh you're losing your skill, oh you hit that curb, watch out for that pole, oh you flipped, that's just unfortunate, etc, etc" It made me wish there was a nuke that I could just drop down on him tounge.gif (bullets weren't enough)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users