Genesis.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
14,063 replies to this topic
E-lasto
  • E-lasto

Don't be a prick.

• Members

Posted 13 July 2011 - 03:03 AM

QUOTE (GTA IV Roleplay @ Wednesday, Jul 13 2011, 02:56)
The admins are definitely behind the logo-changing. You need to have some access to tools to edit the page, hence a tweak in the website's "V" image. It's quite obvious they was behind it, and they even told us the 5 bullets thing, which lead to Barack Obama... Or maybe it didn't as I saw the secret message left for us when they said we almost had it.

Does TRIANGULATION mean anything? ANYTHING AT ALL?!

Yup,

Triangulation is Cosmicboy's signature wink.gif

GTA IV Roleplay
  • GTA IV Roleplay

Tottenham Hotspur FC. Established 1882

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 July 2011 - 03:05 AM

Someone let this member study the topic: "The Blue... Finally Solved?" and tell me what you see in the first lot of sentences... Read between the lines.

pcguytech
  • pcguytech

• Members

Posted 13 July 2011 - 03:06 AM

QUOTE (Spider-Vice @ Tuesday, Jul 12 2011, 22:40)
QUOTE (Duxfever @ Wednesday, Jul 13 2011, 03:36)
QUOTE (Spider-Vice @ Tuesday, Jul 12 2011, 18:53)
Well actually who knows? GTA 1 I think had San Andreas, Vice City and Liberty City, that gamespot sources said it was vast, it COULD happen but if so then what's DT's pic about? Two of the cities? Desert for SA and that road for LC?

I think Deep's picture is to give us a bit of what GTA V's map could look like. San Andreas, maybe not San Andreas itself, but similar to all the different landscapes it had. It had a desert, it had mountains, etc. and so did Red Dead Redemption. RDR gave us some context on what we could look forward to in the next GTA, if it had multiple landscapes in this generation's graphics, and just without all the modern technology. That "desert" or countryside that we loved from San Andreas, and "that road" we might recognize from GTAIV. Bringing that San Andreas similarity to RDR, together with GTAIV, you get a reminiscent of what we loved from San Andreas, but what it would probably look like in Rockstar's attempts to immerse us with realistic and beautiful atmospheres.

And "Genesis"? Easy. (Somewhat.) The First Grand Theft Auto Ever. You traveled from Liberty City, to San Andreas, and then to Vice City. All in ONE installment! Give out hints, and say "oh, we're going to Vice City!" but another goes "then what about the casting calls? We're going to Los Santos, or perhaps even San Andreas!". But someone else comes in and says, "what about Deepthoat?! Four years ago, he kindof hinted at Bogota.." And I say, "Hold on, folks! Why not have them visit ALL of those locations?" Genesis. Multi-setting locations in the first game; Deepthroat picture, The Diamonds. It all comes together in my messed up giant head.

The Diamonds. This next theory could be ridiculous, but possible. GTA V story could be continuing from GTA IV's. We all know how the diamonds turned up. From Liberty City, to Vice City. What if the diamonds were to pop somewhere else? It should've been all over GTA in-game world national news for everyone to find out that diamonds that were passed back and forth ended up being taken from a hobo! Vice City is near Bogota ain't it? Colombians from Bogota head to Vice City and try to take them back to Bogota, Colombia, and this is where our protagonist (or protagonists?) come in. If "Get back on your horse." has anything to do with it... Rocco and Packie reaaaally wanted those things. And at the [sp]end of TBoGT, calling Rocco's phone says he's going away for awhile, and doesn't know when he'll be back. And Packie is headed off in an airport, but to where?[/sp] I think they're going to Vice City out of desperation, getting back on that diamond pleasure horse.

Seriously the whole thing could play out in so many different ways, more or less of how I just explained it. But goddamn I would love to see it all officially unravel.

Hell of a testament but deserves requoting, very nicely done, you might be on something.

No life, cryptic, can only be him! ph34r.gif

Very interested concept and theory I must say and the likes of this happening I don't know, for RockStar Games nothing is impossible, but it would take more time than needed and the power to make it possible (RockStar makes masterpieces of each city, pouring heart and soul into their creations). For us to see a instalment this vast, we would need the next Gen consoles. However, that could very well mean the ending of GTA as we know it. Once you combine all locations together what else is there afterwards? I'd had this in my mind for the longest and even blog about it, but then realise it would be the end. GTA will continue if it gets a reboot. Genesis means rebirth, new beginning, which in the gaming world can be interpreted as a REBOOT. Just my two cents and J&B. tounge2.gif

Kwandilibro
  • Kwandilibro

Be eye itch.

• Members

Posted 13 July 2011 - 03:12 AM

QUOTE (E-lasto @ Tuesday, Jul 12 2011, 23:03)
QUOTE (GTA IV Roleplay @ Wednesday, Jul 13 2011, 02:56)
The admins are definitely behind the logo-changing. You need to have some access to tools to edit the page, hence a tweak in the website's "V" image. It's quite obvious they was behind it, and they even told us the 5 bullets thing, which lead to Barack Obama... Or maybe it didn't as I saw the secret message left for us when they said we almost had it.

Yup,

Triangulation is Cosmicboy's signature wink.gif

Cosmicboy hasn't even seen this topic. Supposedly. His profile says he was last online July 2.

Duxfever
  • Duxfever

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 July 2011 - 03:14 AM

QUOTE (pcguytech_2005 @ Tuesday, Jul 12 2011, 20:06)
QUOTE (Spider-Vice @ Tuesday, Jul 12 2011, 22:40)
QUOTE (Duxfever @ Wednesday, Jul 13 2011, 03:36)
QUOTE (Spider-Vice @ Tuesday, Jul 12 2011, 18:53)
Well actually who knows? GTA 1 I think had San Andreas, Vice City and Liberty City, that gamespot sources said it was vast, it COULD happen but if so then what's DT's pic about? Two of the cities? Desert for SA and that road for LC?

I think Deep's picture is to give us a bit of what GTA V's map could look like. San Andreas, maybe not San Andreas itself, but similar to all the different landscapes it had. It had a desert, it had mountains, etc. and so did Red Dead Redemption. RDR gave us some context on what we could look forward to in the next GTA, if it had multiple landscapes in this generation's graphics, and just without all the modern technology. That "desert" or countryside that we loved from San Andreas, and "that road" we might recognize from GTAIV. Bringing that San Andreas similarity to RDR, together with GTAIV, you get a reminiscent of what we loved from San Andreas, but what it would probably look like in Rockstar's attempts to immerse us with realistic and beautiful atmospheres.

And "Genesis"? Easy. (Somewhat.) The First Grand Theft Auto Ever. You traveled from Liberty City, to San Andreas, and then to Vice City. All in ONE installment! Give out hints, and say "oh, we're going to Vice City!" but another goes "then what about the casting calls? We're going to Los Santos, or perhaps even San Andreas!". But someone else comes in and says, "what about Deepthoat?! Four years ago, he kindof hinted at Bogota.." And I say, "Hold on, folks! Why not have them visit ALL of those locations?" Genesis. Multi-setting locations in the first game; Deepthroat picture, The Diamonds. It all comes together in my messed up giant head.

The Diamonds. This next theory could be ridiculous, but possible. GTA V story could be continuing from GTA IV's. We all know how the diamonds turned up. From Liberty City, to Vice City. What if the diamonds were to pop somewhere else? It should've been all over GTA in-game world national news for everyone to find out that diamonds that were passed back and forth ended up being taken from a hobo! Vice City is near Bogota ain't it? Colombians from Bogota head to Vice City and try to take them back to Bogota, Colombia, and this is where our protagonist (or protagonists?) come in. If "Get back on your horse." has anything to do with it... Rocco and Packie reaaaally wanted those things. And at the end of TBoGT, calling Rocco's phone says he's going away for awhile, and doesn't know when he'll be back. And Packie is headed off in an airport, but to where? I think they're going to Vice City out of desperation, getting back on that diamond pleasure horse.

Seriously the whole thing could play out in so many different ways, more or less of how I just explained it. But goddamn I would love to see it all officially unravel.

Hell of a testament but deserves requoting, very nicely done, you might be on something.

No life, cryptic, can only be him! ph34r.gif

Very interesting concept and theory I must say and the likes of this happening I don't know, for RockStar Games nothing is impossible, but it would take more time than needed and the power to make it possible (RockStar makes masterpieces of each city, pouring heart and soul into their creations). For us to see a instalment this vast, we would need the next Gen consoles. However, that could very well mean the ending of GTA as we know it. Once you combine all locations together what else is there afterwards? I'd had this in my mind for the longest and even blog about it, but then realise it would be the end. GTA will continue if it gets a reboot. Genesis means rebirth, new beginning, which in the gaming world can be interpreted as a REBOOT. Just my two cents and J&B. tounge2.gif

Yeah, time and console limitiations is the only thing that could possibly bring my theory down. It might mean the end of GTA.. and only a reboot could possibly save the series. I was actually think of that the whole time typing that theory, and I didn't want to admit it because it's a pretty scary thought. One might say "it's just video games pussy" but that retrospect obviously means sh*t, as it's all about the history and times that you've been through with something.

If there were to be a reboot, would it work? Maybe to appeal to everybody, once GTA is -gulp- done with, would Rockstar bother with remaking the previous games entirely? That's too far into the future, and a little bit of the past, and I think I'm just gonna stop and keep my thoughts in the present. Unless the situation calls for it.

coin-god
  • coin-god

High Roller

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 13 July 2011 - 03:29 AM

QUOTE (GTA IV Roleplay @ Tuesday, Jul 12 2011, 23:56)

We all know that Einstein.

krammkracker
  • krammkracker

Trick

• Members

Posted 13 July 2011 - 03:38 AM

@ Duxfever
GTA will never be done... even if they put all the locations into one game, they would still make another eventually, with either totally new locations or locations of the past spiced up to the new generation of consoles (i.e. GTAIII ps2=GTAIV ps3/360)

Although your theory would be pretty amazing!

Money Over Bullshit
  • Money Over Bullshit

Mack Militant

• Members
  • None
  • Most Knowledgeable [GTA Series] 2010
    Best Concept Story 2010 "The Code of The Streets"

Posted 13 July 2011 - 03:55 AM

QUOTE (Capricornus @ Wednesday, Jul 13 2011, 04:00)
QUOTE (Money Over Bullsh*t @ Wednesday, Jul 13 2011, 02:56)

but people who have been a member for 4 5 and 6 years and to still be decieved by the Admins for their personal enjoyment.. that's got to f*cking hurt. I know it's silly to take this stuff personally but to have somebody waste so much of your time on something that amounts to nothing is frustrating to say the least.

That is a very good point. Then again you have those like myself who just don't give a f*ck about it. I know that people are anxious but they shouldn't be getting their hopes all high up for certain things. That pretty much opens up the door for even feeling like you have been deceived. Nonetheless you make a great point.

Thanks for the support man. icon14.gif

I have made my feelings on the matter known and I encourage people to follow my lead.. don't let these atrocities continue!! Speak Out!!

In the meantime I will just sit back and watch cool.gif

E-lasto
  • E-lasto

Don't be a prick.

• Members

Posted 13 July 2011 - 04:05 AM

QUOTE (GTA IV Roleplay @ Wednesday, Jul 13 2011, 03:05)
Someone let this member study the topic: "The Blue... Finally Solved?" and tell me what you see in the first lot of sentences... Read between the lines.

Triangulation,
Rorschach.

Obviously, you have to put a political spin on the terms so..

Triangulation = A unique way of thinking, usually from all points of view.

Rorschach = A test to determine one's way of thinking.

Niall
  • Niall

• Members

Posted 13 July 2011 - 04:05 AM Edited by Niall, 13 July 2011 - 04:18 AM.

Anyone notice who's been conspicuously missing the last few days? ph34r.gif

Odd. orly.gif

[-Vice-Andreas-]
  • [-Vice-Andreas-]

neworderarmy

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 July 2011 - 04:15 AM

Reading a few of the posts back, assuming GTA V will feature all cities (Liberty City, Vice City, San Andreas) in the one game world. I'm not sure how current gen consoles will handle this sort of technology, but is it possible that each city would be on a seperate disc? Maybe GTA V could be a 3-disc game, but perhaps (if it's possible, I'm not sure) there's a way to install all cities onto your ps3 hard drive meaning you can run the game from a single disc without ever having to switch over.

With that said, if it was a 3-disc game with all 3 cities I wouldn't complain too much about switching discs. I'd spend all my time in Vice City anyway.

Overall though, these assumptions are getting out of control, I remember people getting excited about GTA IV and some suggesting the idea of GTA: World or where you could fly into space to some degree. The forums is like a science-fiction movie.

Ne0nLiteZ
  • Ne0nLiteZ

Dealer

• Members

Posted 13 July 2011 - 04:25 AM

QUOTE ([-Vice-Andreas-] @ Wednesday, Jul 13 2011, 04:15)
Reading a few of the posts back, assuming GTA V will feature all cities (Liberty City, Vice City, San Andreas) in the one game world. I'm not sure how current gen consoles will handle this sort of technology, but is it possible that each city would be on a seperate disc? Maybe GTA V could be a 3-disc game, but perhaps (if it's possible, I'm not sure) there's a way to install all cities onto your ps3 hard drive meaning you can run the game from a single disc without ever having to switch over.

With that said, if it was a 3-disc game with all 3 cities I wouldn't complain too much about switching discs. I'd spend all my time in Vice City anyway.

Overall though, these assumptions are getting out of control, I remember people getting excited about GTA IV and some suggesting the idea of GTA: World or where you could fly into space to some degree. The forums is like a science-fiction movie.

theyre not going to make a 3 disc gta game.

gta__5
  • gta__5

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 13 July 2011 - 04:26 AM

hey what post ?? is there any new news man?? is the three cities confirmed?????

Ne0nLiteZ
  • Ne0nLiteZ

Dealer

• Members

Posted 13 July 2011 - 04:27 AM

QUOTE (gta__5 @ Wednesday, Jul 13 2011, 04:26)
hey what post ?? is there any new news man?? is the three cities confirmed?????

yeah its confirmed dude all 3 cities in one gta omg!11

gta__5
  • gta__5

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 13 July 2011 - 04:30 AM

ha ha !! very funny plz point me to the link that confirms man.........

I don't think its going to be old cities its goin to be new one........

may be LONDON

AndreaXCII
  • AndreaXCII

Snitch

• Members

Posted 13 July 2011 - 04:36 AM

QUOTE (Ne0nLiteZ @ Tuesday, Jul 12 2011, 23:25)
QUOTE ([-Vice-Andreas-)
,Wednesday, Jul 13 2011, 04:15] Reading a few of the posts back, assuming GTA V will feature all cities (Liberty City, Vice City, San Andreas) in the one game world. I'm not sure how current gen consoles will handle this sort of technology, but is it possible that each city would be on a seperate disc? Maybe GTA V could be a 3-disc game, but perhaps (if it's possible, I'm not sure) there's a way to install all cities onto your ps3 hard drive meaning you can run the game from a single disc without ever having to switch over.

theyre not going to make a 3 disc gta game.

yeh, not for PS3 anyway, perhaps XBOX but can you imagine how many discs XBOX would need if PS3 had 3 just in itself, yeeesh wow.gif

ROBOTECH
  • ROBOTECH

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 13 July 2011 - 05:00 AM

Hello people. I'm new, but ... before pull my shots are made to clarify that I am not deepthroatgta4. Ok? Log in to share a little of my brain to descibrar this mystery. And of course I'm also a gamer fan like you.

Well ... I have read this whole issue from the beginning and I adimitir you all have enough neurons in their brains trying to decipher the riddle of such deepthroatgta4 where would the new GTA V. But do not think they are forgetting some tracks that were inside the GTA IV game to tell us up the next GTA V? Remember that a source close to R * said the mapping would be the greatest of all sagas. No?

Well ... In addition to the plaque that read in that huge building where we were to do a mission in Episode 2 of TBoTG of such Yusuf that said "San Fierro, Los Santos, Las Venturas and Vice City," and also of the flight ticket for Niko Bellic traveling to San Andreas instead of any of the three cities of San Andreas.

And furthermore also the issue also on a mission Niko Torres Elizzabeta recover the drugs, there in the old hospital before starting the mission one of them spoke of Colombia and Vice City. That makes me think that the subject of this mystery would say that would also have to Colombia if it is not pointing the image other than Vice City and Bogota?

With respect to the topic name "Genesis" ... I wonder if this is like giving rebirth but I wonder if that is to say "start from scratch again" is to start from Libertiy City, Vice City and San Andreas together?

In addition to the question "Where is blue?" It should focus on the horse that is in the word blue? Or it should be blue in the sky or horizon?

Besides this picture reminds me also to the presentation of a film company that put in the name of the movie business as "Paramount Pictures" or whatever mostranod a road and a tree similar to that but more trees and a bolt from above the tree.

Well that's all I comment now. Now that you think? They help somewhat to decipher this mystery?

And my apologies to my English language ... I'll be terrible at it but good Google Translator helped me with this.

Greetings and continue discussion. smile.gif icon14.gif

AoGjr
  • AoGjr

You see, I'm a psycho, a sicko, I'm crazy

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 July 2011 - 05:07 AM

QUOTE (ROBOTECH @ Wednesday, Jul 13 2011, 00:00)
Hello people. I'm new, but ... before pull my shots are made to clarify that I am not deepthroatgta4. Ok? Log in to share a little of my brain to descibrar this mystery. And of course I'm also a gamer fan like you.

Well ... I have read this whole issue from the beginning and I adimitir you all have enough neurons in their brains trying to decipher the riddle of such deepthroatgta4 where would the new GTA V. But do not think they are forgetting some tracks that were inside the GTA IV game to tell us up the next GTA V? Remember that a source close to R * said the mapping would be the greatest of all sagas. No?

Well ... In addition to the plaque that read in that huge building where we were to do a mission in Episode 2 of TBoTG of such Yusuf that said "San Fierro, Los Santos, Las Venturas and Vice City," and also of the flight ticket for Niko Bellic traveling to San Andreas instead of any of the three cities of San Andreas.

And furthermore also the issue also on a mission Niko Torres Elizzabeta recover the drugs, there in the old hospital before starting the mission one of them spoke of Colombia and Vice City. That makes me think that the subject of this mystery would say that would also have to Colombia if it is not pointing the image other than Vice City and Bogota?

With respect to the topic name "Genesis" ... I wonder if this is like giving rebirth but I wonder if that is to say "start from scratch again" is to start from Libertiy City, Vice City and San Andreas together?

In addition to the question "Where is blue?" It should focus on the horse that is in the word blue? Or it should be blue in the sky or horizon?

Besides this picture reminds me also to the presentation of a film company that put in the name of the movie business as "Paramount Pictures" or whatever mostranod a road and a tree similar to that but more trees and a bolt from above the tree.

Well that's all I comment now. Now that you think? They help somewhat to decipher this mystery?

And my apologies to my English language ... I'll be terrible at it but good Google Translator helped me with this.

i think i'm in love inlove.gif lol jk. very Awesome robo its strange how a person that joined yesterday figured all that out

Duxfever
  • Duxfever

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 July 2011 - 05:21 AM

QUOTE (ROBOTECH @ Tuesday, Jul 12 2011, 22:00)

Kinda said the same thing you did. But still, I knew there was a reference to Colombians somewhere in GTA IV so that definitely helps my/your/our theories.

[-Vice-Andreas-]
  • [-Vice-Andreas-]

neworderarmy

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 July 2011 - 05:24 AM

thinking about it with a fresh mind, without letting my excitement get the better of me, "genesis" could simply mean a rebirth. Not recreating the same 3 cities they've done a thousand times already in multiple formats and dimensions (2D, 3D...). If Genesis is anything to go by, I think we should expect that it means they want to start fresh and create a completely NEW world. An entirely new trilogy of cities that we probably don't realise how awesome could be until they do it.

I just can't see how genesis, rebirth, starting from scratch, could relate in anyway to recycling something that's already been done.... bit of a contradiction to the word's meaning. There might very possibly be no more San Andreas ever again, Vice City, and Liberty City you can almost bet your life that it won't feature in the next game.

Something else I was thinking.... everybody seems to be forgetting about GTA2. It was set in neither of the 3 cities. Maybe we should be looking at GTA2 for reference of what to expect. Afterall, GTA2 was set in 2013 which could very well be the prime year for GTA5's release (although I don't know if I could wait that long).

ROBOTECH
  • ROBOTECH

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 13 July 2011 - 05:30 AM Edited by ROBOTECH, 13 July 2011 - 05:34 AM.

QUOTE ([-Vice-Andreas-)
,Wednesday, Jul 13 2011, 05:24] thinking about it with a fresh mind, without letting my excitement get the better of me, "genesis" could simply mean a rebirth. Not recreating the same 3 cities they've done a thousand times already in multiple formats and dimensions (2D, 3D...). If Genesis is anything to go by, I think we should expect that it means they want to start fresh and create a completely NEW world. An entirely new trilogy of cities that we probably don't realise how awesome could be until they do it.

I just can't see how genesis, rebirth, starting from scratch, could relate in anyway to recycling something that's already been done.... bit of a contradiction to the word's meaning. There might very possibly be no more San Andreas ever again, Vice City, and Liberty City you can almost bet your life that it won't feature in the next game.

Something else I was thinking.... everybody seems to be forgetting about GTA2. It was set in neither of the 3 cities. Maybe we should be looking at GTA2 for reference of what to expect. Afterall, GTA2 was set in 2013 which could very well be the prime year for GTA5's release (although I don't know if I could wait that long).

It's true ... We have forgotten the GTA 2, which stood in 2013. But it had the names of cities GTA 2?

Anywhere City and three areas?

Tommy.
  • Tommy.

MUFC

• The Yardies
  • None
  • Most Knowledgeable [Sports] 2013

Posted 13 July 2011 - 05:36 AM

Looks like I never missed anything exciting. We just need to be patient.

Jesus Pineda
  • Jesus Pineda

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 13 July 2011 - 05:39 AM

okay can some one PLEASE explain to me what is "deepthroatgta4" or watever the f*ck it is called? PLEEEAASEE explain cuz idk wat the FUUUUUCK you guys are talkin about haha

Tommy.
  • Tommy.

MUFC

• The Yardies
  • None

Posted 13 July 2011 - 05:42 AM

QUOTE (Jesus Pineda @ Wednesday, Jul 13 2011, 06:39)
okay can some one PLEASE explain to me what is "deepthroatgta4" or watever the f*ck it is called? PLEEEAASEE explain cuz idk wat the FUUUUUCK you guys are talkin about haha

Before we saw anything on GTA IV he told a lot of stuff about IV and he got everything right.

Jesus Pineda
  • Jesus Pineda

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 13 July 2011 - 05:46 AM

QUOTE (Tommy. @ Wednesday, Jul 13 2011, 05:42)

Before we saw anything on GTA IV he told a lot of stuff about IV and he got everything right.

oohhh no wonder lol thanks alot dude

ROBOTECH
  • ROBOTECH

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 13 July 2011 - 05:48 AM

Wait ... Wait ... At this point my brain started to think about this:

GTA V <==> GTA 2 (Year 2013 and "Anywhere City" and three areas)?
GTA VI <==> GTA London?

What people think?

Tommy.
  • Tommy.

MUFC

• The Yardies
  • None

Posted 13 July 2011 - 05:50 AM

QUOTE (Jesus Pineda @ Wednesday, Jul 13 2011, 06:46)
QUOTE (Tommy. @ Wednesday, Jul 13 2011, 05:42)

oohhh no wonder lol thanks alot dude

No problem. check out his posts icon14.gif

Nick Foster
  • Nick Foster

I like bagels. They're better than you.

• Members

Posted 13 July 2011 - 05:53 AM

QUOTE (ROBOTECH @ Tuesday, Jul 12 2011, 22:48)
Wait ... Wait ... At this point my brain started to think about this:

GTA V <==> GTA 2 (Year 2013 and "Anywhere City" and three areas)?
GTA VI <==> GTA London?

What people think?

Maybe. But I honestly don't think we should be discussing GTA 6.. we're already hung up on 5.

TenEightyOne
  • TenEightyOne

We're bouncing now?

• Members

Posted 13 July 2011 - 05:59 AM

QUOTE (Jesus Pineda @ Wednesday, Jul 13 2011, 05:39)

In real life "Deep Throat" was the informant (or possibly informants) who gave the Washington Post inside information on the Nixon administration's covert activities. The X-Files also introduced a "Deep Throat" character who, in a manner similar to real-life, gave agents the lowdown on the government's most secret workings.

The "Deep Throat" has come to be synonymous with a mole who leaks The Man's secrets.

If you look at deepthroatgta4's post history you'll see that he arrived here in 2007 with some fairly random posts... but noone realised their true importance until they caught the first glimpses of GTAIV some three weeks later.

That's why one very peculiar picture has sparked a couple of thousand posts in a few days - we don't know what the picture means... but it means GTAV.

Leve-O
  • Leve-O

Sic Parvis Magna

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 July 2011 - 05:59 AM

The wheel's spinning, but the hamsters dead.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users