• Members

Posted 11 July 2011 - 01:26 PM

So what now? confused.gif

CheesyJ
  • CheesyJ

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 11 July 2011 - 01:29 PM

QUOTE (Original Light @ Monday, Jul 11 2011, 13:26)
So what now? confused.gif

We wait...

DoubleDutch
  • DoubleDutch

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 11 July 2011 - 01:33 PM

QUOTE (kilo73 @ Monday, Jul 11 2011, 12:52)
QUOTE (Nah Tso Gud @ Monday, Jul 11 2011, 02:17)
QUOTE (Urban Legend @ Sunday, Jul 10 2011, 21:05)
QUOTE (Red_Theft_Auto @ Sunday, Jul 10 2011, 21:35)

I still don't get what the picture hints though, i mean we may think its San Andreas, or Bogota but i'm not quite sure how, how do we know if he's trolling with us or not? how do we know if his account was hacked by an Admin? I mean sure he got most of the GTA IV predictions right, but how do we know its the original guy? he could have been hacked and brought back just to f*ck with us.

It says to us "I have connections."

Im thinking there are no clues to the next grand theft auto here AT ALL.
Im not up at all on the Wheres Blue but im guessing it was them asking where the location of the background is? And no one got it?
Now DT has that picture... And we assume its a clue cause last time we seen him he had info.

f*ckin admins here are just as bored as we are. WHAH BAH BOOM. Damn I was kinda pumped yesterday... And now there isnt much skin left on my face. sad.gif

gd night yall... f*ckin monday tommorrow.

Or I guess it could mean "hey I'm capable of hacking into and stealing pics/info off of peoples computers.. admins on the forum... R* employees, whoever"

Note: this is not what I am saying...

With this theory, he wouldnt necessarily have to be in kahoots with the mods.

the V matches too well IMO.....i think that this picture was created for the wheres the blue challenge, and now DT has found it and is showing us......well thats one theory atleast

deepthroat IS one of the admins or is at least associated with them, lets not kid ourselves

The admins even came out and admitted the "where is the blue" thing was all just a joke set up by them, so how would deepthroat obtain the picture unless he was an admin? It's just an admin posting nonsense to generate hype for an upcoming announcement. My guess is the announcement (of the next GTA) was supposed to happen around the time of "where is the blue" but it got delayed for whatever reason, so the admins had to come out and claim it was all just a joke so people would calm down.

Now here we are again, consider this a continuation of "where is the blue"

milkamansun
  • milkamansun

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 11 July 2011 - 01:40 PM

like the road in picture from gta4 is taken from a walkthrough or somewhere in the net to edit to give us the riddle which was found by peprika, did we find the RDR picture come from....????

Urban Legend
  • Urban Legend

No, f*ck no.

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 July 2011 - 01:44 PM

@Kilo73... Well then, how did deepthroat get the picture from wheres the blue?

Im guessing the players were edited in the gta4 pic cause it would get in the way of that old contest which ended ages ago.

Yes we know where the RDR pic came from. It probably had to be flipped to make it fit within the V.

F4L?
  • F4L?

Well I'm sorry, Princess.

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 July 2011 - 01:51 PM

QUOTE (GTA_stu @ Tuesday, Jul 12 2011, 00:11)
The intersecting lines theory: If we draw a line from the direction both pictures are facing they will interesect at a certain point, which may be a hint at the location.

Well after looking at the picture some more I really don't think it's a very good theory, I'd love it if it was but it just seems it wasn't intended, at all. We've already established the main reason (probably the only one too) for the picture was to show the tree from "where is the blue?".

Now if it had been intended for us to see which direction the characters/pictures are facing then wouldn't that have been emphasised in some way? For one, John Marston is obscured by the GTA IV picture. Second, we don't get a clear look at his face so we can't really see which direction he is facing anyways. If it had been intended to show where he was facing then we would have had a clearer look at him, probably an over the shoulder point of view. But what we have just seems to be that no attention was paid to John Marston, because he is not relevant.

The characters in the 2nd picture have been edited out, if the intention was to have the line of sight as a clue then why would they be taken out? We still have the road, but wouldn't another person be used, like in the RDR picture? Seems strange to use a person for line of sight in one picture, and then a road in another one, especially when there were characters orinally in the picture. I personally think they were taken out to avoid confusion that they were important. If they had been included people would have assumed they were somehow relevant, so taking them out was to avoid this problem.

Another problem is the RDR location doesn't correspond to a real life location. It's loosely based on the southern states probably inlcuding Oklahoma, Kentucky, Texas. So we can't be definite as to where to draw a line from on a real world map.

Finding out what isn't an actual clue/hint is just as important as finding what is. And in my opinion the intersecting lines theory is not an intended hint.

The time at which deepthroat posted this is a zip code for armadillo texas, that is where the line was drawn from.

@Kilo73... Well then, how did deepthroat get the picture from wheres the blue?

Well throat may have been active at the time, or he is an admin, or he simply dug up the old topic.
If any of the people with questions bother to read through the thread they will get answers.

the first 30 pages are were all the discoveries of the picture were found, so go read up before posting.

Spider-Vice
  • Spider-Vice

Let's Bounce

• Zaibatsu
  • Portugal

Posted 11 July 2011 - 01:56 PM

QUOTE (finn4life @ Monday, Jul 11 2011, 14:51)
The time at which deepthroat posted this is a zip code for armadillo texas, that is where the line was drawn from.

Wasn't "the time" deepthroat posted. Columbo had posted his post as soon as this thread popped up and the first post got the date edited to 20 minutes earlier. He posted this around.

Columbo
  • Columbo

SA+IV+RDR=V

• Members

Posted 11 July 2011 - 01:59 PM

This probably means nothing, just thought I'd throw this out there.

The text in the GTA IV pic says "Take Bernie to Perseus in the Exchange." Perseus was one of Zeus sons and a mythic hero of Greek mythology. He's famous for killing the Gorgon Medusa. He cut off her head, and from her neck sprang Pegasus. Pegasus was a horse with wings. The text in the RDR pic mentions a horse.
I haven't been able to take it any further than that though...

Mainland Marauder
  • Mainland Marauder

Oldschooled

• Inactive Staff
  • None

Posted 11 July 2011 - 02:01 PM

Genesis was what Sega called the Mega Drive in North America.

The Genesis was packed with Altered Beast at first, until Sonic the Hedgehog was released. Thus, I am inclined to believe that the next GTA protagonist will have the ability to transform into Sonic.

XTREME0235
  • XTREME0235

Aviation Enthusiast

• Members

Posted 11 July 2011 - 02:03 PM

QUOTE (Mainland Marauder @ Tuesday, Jul 12 2011, 00:01)
Thus, I am inclined to believe that the next GTA protagonist will have the ability to transform into Sonic.

This.
I mean its the only eligible explanation that we can extract from all of this.

Royal55
  • Royal55

Caveman.

• Members

Posted 11 July 2011 - 02:04 PM

I'm starting to get the feeling that GTAV is going to be MASSIVE!
People think it's going to be Vice City or Los Santos or whatever, but I think it will be Vice City, along with Bogota, Texas, etc..
With that being said, a name wouldn't be a problem, I've heard of a concept thread called GTA: Southland or GTA: South, I think this is what it will come down to.

Mainland Marauder
  • Mainland Marauder

Oldschooled

• Inactive Staff
  • None

Posted 11 July 2011 - 02:05 PM

Dude, imagine how easy it will be to run from the cops. You won't even need cars.

Mati
  • Mati

f*ck the planet till it spins on a broken axis

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 July 2011 - 02:09 PM

Rings instead of money? f*ck yeah.

Spider-Vice
  • Spider-Vice

Let's Bounce

• Zaibatsu
  • Portugal

Posted 11 July 2011 - 02:10 PM

I've been on Rockstar Jobs website and this does seem interesting on the bottom:
Rockstar Leeds is currently working on a raft of projects including L.A. Noire, Max Payne 3 and an exciting unannounced game.
. Can't be Agent as it was announced, so what could it be? GTA V?

Mainland Marauder
  • Mainland Marauder

Oldschooled

• Inactive Staff
  • None

Posted 11 July 2011 - 02:11 PM

QUOTE (mati1501 @ Monday, Jul 11 2011, 08:09)

Gaming history will be made when, for the first time, rings shoot in all directions out of a hooker while you beat her with a baseball bat.

Jack Thompson is gonna love this sh*t.

Royal55
  • Royal55

Caveman.

• Members

Posted 11 July 2011 - 02:12 PM

QUOTE (Spider-Vice @ Monday, Jul 11 2011, 10:10)
I've been on Rockstar Jobs website and this does seem interesting on the bottom:
Rockstar Leeds is currently working on a raft of projects including L.A. Noire, Max Payne 3 and an exciting unannounced game.
. Can't be Agent as it was announced, so what could it be? GTA V?

Grand Theft Auto isn't THAT exciting! tounge2.gif

Packie McReary.
  • Packie McReary.

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 July 2011 - 02:12 PM

been watching this topic for a few days, been watching this guy deepthroat or whom ever he may be and i just hope he will post in this topic again. oh and this is my 1st post btw!

Mati
  • Mati

f*ck the planet till it spins on a broken axis

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 July 2011 - 02:13 PM

It can only mean one thing...

GTA V is going to be set in Eggmanland!

pcguytech
  • pcguytech

• Members

Posted 11 July 2011 - 02:17 PM

QUOTE (Royal55 @ Monday, Jul 11 2011, 10:04)
I'm starting to get the feeling that GTAV is going to be MASSIVE!
People think it's going to be Vice City or Los Santos or whatever, but I think it will be Vice City, along with Bogota, Texas, etc..
With that being said, a name wouldn't be a problem, I've heard of a concept thread called GTA: Southland or GTA: South, I think this is what it will come down to.

Word.
GTA: Dirty South sounds quite fitting as well. smile.gif

Spider-Vice
  • Spider-Vice

Let's Bounce

• Zaibatsu
  • Portugal

Posted 11 July 2011 - 02:19 PM

QUOTE (Mainland Marauder @ Monday, Jul 11 2011, 15:11)
QUOTE (mati1501 @ Monday, Jul 11 2011, 08:09)

Gaming history will be made when, for the first time, rings shoot in all directions out of a hooker while you beat her with a baseball bat.

Jack Thompson is gonna love this sh*t.

lol.gif That was epic, you got a place in my (lonely) quotes list. Well wouldn't be bad having a collection of rings and then throwing them at the cops.

Naseem Srour
  • Naseem Srour

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 11 July 2011 - 02:21 PM

QUOTE (Packie McReary. @ Monday, Jul 11 2011, 14:12)
been watching this topic for a few days, been watching this guy deepthroat or whom ever he may be and i just hope he will post in this topic again. oh and this is my 1st post btw!

Welcome to the forum wink.gif

OT:
How can we be sure that this is next GTA is going to be inside the US ? (Or Bogota) and not in another continent ?
(Although the recent GTAs were in the US...).

How about GTA all around the world ? tounge2.gif You can go to every single country, travel between continents tounge.gif Lol just joking there. But it'll be one hell of a game though lol.gif

CheesyJ
  • CheesyJ

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 11 July 2011 - 02:22 PM

QUOTE (Packie McReary. @ Monday, Jul 11 2011, 14:12)

Welcome to the forums. I am new as well, but coincidentally joined just before Deepthroat posted this. It seems that lots of new members will be attracted to the forums by this sort of thing.

If you somehow work out the whole meaning of this, then please post it because we have ran out of legitimate ideas and possible theories of what it could mean.

GTA-Addicted
  • GTA-Addicted

And as finishing touch... ...God created the Dutch

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 11 July 2011 - 02:27 PM

QUOTE (mati1501 @ Monday, Jul 11 2011, 16:13)
It can only mean one thing...

GTA V is going to be set in Eggmanland!

I lol'ed

Big question is, is Tails going to be included ? I want to flyyyy lol

Ok, enough offtopic for me tounge.gif

JOSEPH X
  • JOSEPH X

Boss

• The Yardies

Posted 11 July 2011 - 02:32 PM

QUOTE (GTA_stu @ Monday, Jul 11 2011, 13:11)
The intersecting lines theory: If we draw a line from the direction both pictures are facing they will interesect at a certain point, which may be a hint at the location.

LOL They don't intersect because they are in different fictitious gameworlds with no reference to any 'outside worlds' real or fictitious.

'South' as a clue, and the co-ordinates pointing to West Palm Beach are where I'm going to call time on Genesis.

stu
  • stu

I drink it up

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • European-Union

Posted 11 July 2011 - 02:40 PM

QUOTE (II J0SePh X II @ Monday, Jul 11 2011, 14:32)
QUOTE (GTA_stu @ Monday, Jul 11 2011, 13:11)

LOL They don't intersect because they are in different fictitious gameworlds with no reference to any 'outside worlds' real or fictitious.

'South' as a clue, and the co-ordinates pointing to West Palm Beach are where I'm going to call time on Genesis.

So Liberty City isn't New York then? We can draw lines, it can be done based on the real life locations they are clearly based off. But what I'm saying is although it can be done to a degree it is in no way accurate or even an intended hint.

furybeaver
  • furybeaver

sorry

• Members

Posted 11 July 2011 - 02:46 PM

i don't really got time to read through all the pages also i stopped around page 72 so kind of inform me of the big stuff?
also did deepthroatgta4 reply yet?

Street Mix
  • Street Mix

Boss

• Members
  • Dominican-Republic

Posted 11 July 2011 - 02:46 PM

QUOTE (Columbo @ Monday, Jul 11 2011, 16:59)

The text in the GTA IV pic says "Take Bernie to Perseus in the Exchange." Perseus was one of Zeus sons and a mythic hero of Greek mythology. He's famous for killing the Gorgon Medusa. He cut off her head, and from her neck sprang Pegasus. Pegasus was a horse with wings. The text in the RDR pic mentions a horse.

And Infernus in GTA 4 is made by Pegasus. wow.gif

No.

Spider-Vice
  • Spider-Vice

Let's Bounce

• Zaibatsu
  • Portugal

Posted 11 July 2011 - 02:48 PM

QUOTE (Street Mix @ Monday, Jul 11 2011, 15:46)

No.

So GTA: Pegasus in Athens? lol.gif

Street Mix
  • Street Mix

Boss

• Members
  • Dominican-Republic

Posted 11 July 2011 - 02:51 PM

QUOTE (Spider-Vice @ Monday, Jul 11 2011, 17:48)
QUOTE (Street Mix @ Monday, Jul 11 2011, 15:46)

No.

So GTA: Pegasus in Athens? lol.gif

Exclusive to SEGA Genesis. tounge.gif

Packie McReary.
  • Packie McReary.

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 July 2011 - 03:01 PM

how long did it take when he posted back in 2007? i was reading this topic since page 10 or so and i was looking at his profile and it said his last post was in 2007, but how long did it take for him to post again?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users