Genesis.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
14,063 replies to this topic
Long_Haired_Boy
  • Long_Haired_Boy

Whilst everyone's lost, the battle is won

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 07 October 2011 - 03:34 PM

QUOTE (Chevy Chasegta6 @ Friday, Oct 7 2011, 08:25)
QUOTE (Gege @ Sunday, Jul 10 2011, 05:15)
Is it just coincidence that the dividing line on the road in front of Niko is almost perfectly vertical? Like it separates the other parts of the road, giving a rectangle and a trapezium. The reason to remove Niko and Bernie was to emphasise this vertical line.

user posted image

Maybe I'm too tired...

user posted image
Just messing around with the image. Even I'm tired.

And ya, even this image got the "9255", seems to be in the properties of DTGTA4's image.
Link:http://img840.images...55e8002658n.jpg

Really Dudes? dozingoff.gif

Lol. you guys are late to the party, this has been solved.

We found the Vinewood, GTA 3 Era, Head south to Vice... ETC...

Alastair Smyth
  • Alastair Smyth

Kifflom, brother-uncle!

• Members
  • Greece

Posted 07 October 2011 - 03:41 PM

I think what jnzooger did would be called "pwning" in internet speak. But I might be speaking with too much aristocratic air again wink.gif

QUOTE (Chevy Chasegta6)

user posted image

And ya, even this image got the "9255", seems to be in the properties of DTGTA4's image.

While I can't help having the feeling that nothing means anything in this thread, I think the way you toyed around with it is great and being able to get 'SA' out of the picture is a really nice coincidence.

QUOTE (gtraiden1)
I think next Gta will for xbox 720

My feeling is that GTA Next is going to still be set in the IV universe, simply in (an)other city(/ies) and that they'll leave this generation of consoles behind them with a huge bang. This is why I spoke of the possibility of multiple cities or multiple games to come. Maybe to finish off a last visit to Vice City and San Andreas, just to get a new start with the next generation? If Grand Theft Awesome keeps on spawning new games, they won't always be set in Liberty City, Vice City, Los Santos, San Fierro, or Las Venturas. I think they'll test new ground once they're done with the nostalgia.

To me, GTA V is actually a product of the 'distant' future, a product of other future devices (Xbox this and that and Playstation so and so.) I haven't got a clue when the next gen consoles would be coming out and I really don't do well with console capacities. But if they have the time or are even forced to do so because of limitations, it could also be that they devote each San Andreas city an entire game. Just to max out the love for detail. I think the latest after that, most people would enjoy a fresh start somewhere new. I for once, am itchy about revisiting the cities once, though. Unfortunately, you cannot always have what you want.

ShotGunRain
  • ShotGunRain

Soldier

• Members

Posted 07 October 2011 - 05:34 PM

QUOTE (gtraiden1 @ Friday, Oct 7 2011, 09:03)
You know guys.. Microsoft just started to make comercials for Xbox 720..

I think Announcement is soon..

Also They say Xbox 720 gonna release at 2013...And the game companys already started make games for xbox 720

Real Steel is set in future so it means that in 20 years or so we will have xbox 720, because as of now we don't have boxing fighting robots. lol.gif lol.gif

AlexGTAGamer
  • AlexGTAGamer

If you can't laugh, you might as well cry.

• Members

Posted 08 October 2011 - 12:08 AM

Hey look what I found on EarthCam:
http://www.earthcam....re/?cam=fridays

Take a look at the scaffolding pole, notice anything on there? Maybe a logo of a certain games company we all know? cool.gif

Original Light
  • Original Light

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 08 October 2011 - 12:13 AM

QUOTE (Long_Haired_Boy @ Friday, Oct 7 2011, 08:34)
QUOTE (Chevy Chasegta6 @ Friday, Oct 7 2011, 08:25)
Is it just coincidence that the dividing line on the road in front of Niko is almost perfectly vertical? Like it separates the other parts of the road, giving a rectangle and a trapezium. The reason to remove Niko and Bernie was to emphasise this vertical line.

Maybe I'm too tired...

user posted image

Really Dudes? dozingoff.gif

Lol. you guys are late to the party, this has been solved.

We found the Vinewood, GTA 3 Era, Head south to Vice... ETC...

You guys killed it (the people who are late to the party). Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif

Alastair Smyth
  • Alastair Smyth

Kifflom, brother-uncle!

• Members
  • Greece

Posted 08 October 2011 - 12:18 AM

Alex, R* put their stickers everywhere in NYC. I wonder whether they also do that in other parts of the world!

AlexGTAGamer
  • AlexGTAGamer

If you can't laugh, you might as well cry.

• Members

Posted 08 October 2011 - 12:29 AM

QUOTE (Alastair Smyth @ Saturday, Oct 8 2011, 01:18)
I wonder whether they also do that in other parts of the world!

Interesting thought. Well there's only one way to find out, get searching! rahkstar2.gif

Duxfever
  • Duxfever

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 October 2011 - 12:30 AM

QUOTE (AlexGTAGamer @ Friday, Oct 7 2011, 17:29)
QUOTE (Alastair Smyth @ Saturday, Oct 8 2011, 01:18)
I wonder whether they also do that in other parts of the world!

Interesting thought. Well there's only one way to find out, get searching! rahkstar2.gif

If we can look for the Tampa in TLAD, we can search for yellow video game company stickers from around the world! tounge2.gif

cidamelo
  • cidamelo

RIP Amy WINEHOUSE!GRANT RODIEK is back to the EA GAMES!&

• Members

Posted 08 October 2011 - 03:03 AM

Friends, can someone "resume" what's going on? I don't have time to read all those posts cryani.gif

Shayan Shaffey
  • Shayan Shaffey

Want to Advertise in my Sig? PM Me.

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 October 2011 - 04:51 AM

QUOTE (cidamelo @ Saturday, Oct 8 2011, 06:33)
Friends, can someone "resume" what's going on? I don't have time to read all those posts cryani.gif

http://www.gtaforums...st&p=1060584209 <---- This is everything that happened in one post. Good luck

Swizera
  • Swizera

Your Godfather

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 October 2011 - 05:02 AM Edited by Swizera, 08 October 2011 - 05:12 AM.

To me, GTA V is actually a product of the 'distant' future, a product of other future devices (Xbox this and that and Playstation so and so.) I haven't got a clue when the next gen consoles would be coming out and I really don't do well with console capacities. But if they have the time or are even forced to do so because of limitations, it could also be that they devote each San Andreas city an entire game. Just to max out the love for detail. I think the latest after that, most people would enjoy a fresh start somewhere new. I for once, am itchy about revisiting the cities once, though. Unfortunately, you cannot always have what you want.

Who knows about this? Only this is a lil secret in Rockstar Base that is not going to be made Public.

My feeling is that GTA Next is going to still be set in the IV universe, simply in (an)other city(/ies) and that they'll leave this generation of consoles behind them with a huge bang. This is why I spoke of the possibility of multiple cities or multiple games to come. Maybe to finish off a last visit to Vice City and San Andreas, just to get a new start with the next generation? If Grand Theft Awesome keeps on spawning new games, they won't always be set in Liberty City, Vice City, Los Santos, San Fierro, or Las Venturas. I think they'll test new ground once they're done with the nostalgia.

Some of you may believe that GTA V will return with one of the previous cities but there is one thing clear that Rockstar will not return with Liberty City as they used it recetly in IV and it's epsiodes.

QUOTE (Chevy Chasegta6)

user posted image

While I can't help having the feeling that nothing means anything in this thread, I think the way you toyed around with it is great and being able to get 'SA' out of the picture is a really nice coincidence.

QUOTE (gtraiden1)

The images and the modified strokes look good actually. We could just predict a small map around the area.

Slamman
  • Slamman

Godawful-Disturbed-Earl Root

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 October 2011 - 06:28 AM Edited by Slamman, 08 October 2011 - 06:35 AM.

What does "I don't do well with console capacities" mean? I mean, that's just nonsense. Anyway, PC version will come as well, that's a given. I would still bet money that Red Dead Redemption is not too complex to see release on current PC machines, in fact it always looked like a PC game made for consoles, how I envision it.

[q:]Friends, can someone "resume" what's going on? I don't have time to read all those posts

[a:] Deepgta4Throat is someone with a mysterious history, enough that this thread and his prior ones were left open ended to create and continue speculation as to their validity, Apparently what was stated as known is his notion that GTA 4 would be in New York, but that's not much to conclude because Rockstar North is also in NYC

deepthroatgta6
  • deepthroatgta6

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 08 October 2011 - 06:42 AM Edited by deepthroatgta6, 08 October 2011 - 07:47 AM.

Post by mistake.

Slamman
  • Slamman

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 October 2011 - 06:59 AM

QUOTE (Adler @ Saturday, Jul 9 2011, 19:30)
QUOTE (mati1501 @ Saturday, Jul 9 2011, 11:27)
On both pics, they head south.

Well I guess we know it's not in Canada then.

Basically, out of all the postings, I'd place the most accuracy on this reply to the puzzle on page one

deepthroatgta6
  • deepthroatgta6

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 08 October 2011 - 07:00 AM Edited by deepthroatgta6, 08 October 2011 - 07:04 AM.

QUOTE (Slamman)
but that's not much to conclude because Rockstar North is also in NYC
Isn't Rockstar NORTH in Edinburgh?
The headquarters of Rockstar Games (commonly referred to as Rockstar NYC) is located on Broadway in the SoHo neighborhood of New York City, part of the Take-Two Interactive offices. It is home to the marketing, public relations and product development departments
Rockstar North 1999present Founded in 1988, Rockstar North is based in Edinburgh, Scotland, and was previously known as DMA Design.

Slamman
  • Slamman

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 October 2011 - 07:03 AM Edited by Slamman, 08 October 2011 - 07:15 AM.

QUOTE (Chevy Chasegta6 @ Saturday, Oct 8 2011, 07:00)
QUOTE (Slamman)
but that's not much to conclude because Rockstar North is also in NYC

Isn't Rockstar NORTH in Edinburgh?

Ima quote you so mods know I am replying specifically, but, YES, we're talking about the actual location DeepT claims to have seen this leaked info, other then anything he said about working for Rockstar.

That being said, I mean, New York is the other branch of Rockstar North, unlike specific locations for the other divisions.

That also said, the wait for GTA 5 will be about another year I suspect, but the fact they thanked the fans at least, it means something to me!

deepthroatgta6
  • deepthroatgta6

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 08 October 2011 - 07:47 AM Edited by deepthroatgta6, 08 October 2011 - 09:22 AM.

user posted image

The flipping of RDR's image and non-flipping of GTA-4's image make these two things possible:
1) You can see the 'S' due to the way the minimap (of GTA4) is placed near the (RDR's) horse's 'ass' and the way the curve is in continuation to the faded body of the character and the red car on the road.

2) The 'A' is made by the faded minimap (of RDR) and the (GTA 4's) vertical line dividing the road and the road's right boundary. The texture of the road also gives an 'A' impression.
Maybe thats why Bernie and Niko were removed from the pic (to complete the 'A')

Different parts of the two images make the letters.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The RDR area may mean the Desert between San Fierro and Las Venturas.

Get Back On Your Horse: Countryside / animals

Take Bernie to: "Take Bernie to.. SA / LA / LS" ('L' being inverted, formed by the sentence and the remaining part of Bernie's body.)

The 'S' and 'A' being formed in GTA4's mini-image may mean that the 4 era still remains and it goes to SA.
We saw Packie boarding a flight, ticket for Niko to SA, even Bernie maybe a character in GTA Next.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I lack the explanation for the missing part of the mountains. (It may refer to the tree logo of WiTB which was never found and hence last part of the mountain is missing)

I don't think there is any other edited thing in the image which demands any explanation. If it is there, then I would like to be pointed out.
Have a look again:
user posted image
Also, perceptions matter.

I say GTA:SA2

Slamman
  • Slamman

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 October 2011 - 08:08 AM

Rockstar Games, New York, Edinburgh? It's basically still the same, other then the work done at each is different, the point being, is that if DeepT was in New York as believed claimed, and saw this "evidence", it also stands to reason that Rockstar the developer is there as well, and the key to why NYC was chosen as Liberty City to begin with!

Shayan Shaffey
  • Shayan Shaffey

Want to Advertise in my Sig? PM Me.

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 October 2011 - 09:36 AM

QUOTE (deepthroatgta6 @ Saturday, Oct 8 2011, 11:17)
[...]I say GTA:SA2

Cool, I like how some people are still digging while some of us already gave up. Good job icon14.gif

deepthroatgta6
  • deepthroatgta6

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 08 October 2011 - 09:40 AM

Thanks man. I was just reading random pages in Genesis when I noticed Gege's post where he mentioned:

^This lead me to this theory.

milkmansun
  • milkmansun

Detective

• Members

Posted 08 October 2011 - 10:17 AM

At least someone here working to find things in this crappy puzzle.. D33pthr0atgta6.. you are one few good fans left to analyse.. keep up the work.. icon14.gif

alucardiff
  • alucardiff

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 08 October 2011 - 11:01 AM

QUOTE (AlexGTAGamer @ Saturday, Oct 8 2011, 00:08)
Hey look what I found on EarthCam:
http://www.earthcam....re/?cam=fridays

Take a look at the scaffolding pole, notice anything on there? Maybe a logo of a certain games company we all know? cool.gif

Someone browses 4chan.

deepthroatgta6
  • deepthroatgta6

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 08 October 2011 - 11:40 AM

@milkmansun Thanks man but it is too frustrating that there seems to be no end to this sh*t.

F4L?
  • F4L?

Well I'm sorry, Princess.

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 October 2011 - 12:03 PM Edited by finn4life, 08 October 2011 - 12:23 PM.

QUOTE (Chevy Chasegta6 @ Saturday, Oct 8 2011, 22:40)
@milkmansun Thanks man but it is too frustrating that there seems to be no end to this sh*t.

These theories are a waste of time since there is no-one to confirm them, your efforts are pat-on-the-back worthy, but in the end its a waste of time, unless you very much enjoy it.

If anything you guys are reading too far into it.

-------------------------------------
@Alex that earth cam thing is heaps cool, interesting find, post it on the twitter feed, im sure the rockstar guys will enjoy it also.
If you go to archive for the came, click 12-1pm there is a bunch of guys there standing, and they look themselves up on the feed on the iphone haha, watch the first 2-3mins of feed to see this.
And one of them grabs a friends man boobs.
\------------------------
Alex did you put the sticker there? Because it wasn't there in the archive earlier in the day, someone put it there somewhere between 1 and 2 pm.

At 1:31p.m AlexGTAGamer put a rockstar sticker in front of the earth cam, well done haha.

deepthroatgta6
  • deepthroatgta6

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 08 October 2011 - 12:10 PM

Ya I do enjoy it (its a good time-pass) but what you say is a fact: Its a waste of time since there is no-one to confirm them. mad.gif

Prometheus
  • Prometheus

• None

Posted 08 October 2011 - 12:18 PM

QUOTE (deepthroatgta6 @ Saturday, Oct 8 2011, 12:10)
Ya I do enjoy it (its a good time-pass) but what you say is a fact: Its a waste of time since there is no-one to confirm them. mad.gif

The game is in its very early development; and by that I mean the script is still not written, so yes, all of these theories are non-sense.

Check out my sig for all the realistic Theories. cool.gif

Alastair Smyth
  • Alastair Smyth

Kifflom, brother-uncle!

• Members
  • Greece

Posted 08 October 2011 - 01:53 PM Edited by Alastair Smyth, 08 October 2011 - 01:56 PM.

QUOTE (Swizera)
Who knows about this? Only this is a lil secret in Rockstar Base that is not going to be made Public.

Some of you may believe that GTA V will return with one of the previous cities but there is one thing clear that Rockstar will not return with Liberty City as they used it recetly in IV and it's epsiodes.

I repeatedly said I don't know a thing and that this is my guess. It was a theory, not an absolute.

And like I have stated, I don't think the next game is going to be GTA V. I believe that is reserved for next gen. The following title is pretty much GTA Next, GTA Make a wish or GTA '?' until we know that it is V! And nobody spoke about Liberty City. That is just insane. Of course the next game won't be set in LC again.

QUOTE (Slamman)
What does "I don't do well with console capacities" mean? I mean, that's just nonsense.

It's far from nonsense. I meant that I have no clue about how much you can still get out of the current gen, or consoles in general. And before unloading a bunch of BS, I thought I'd do something that's pretty rare these days: Shut up if I don't have a clue. And that's it: My knowledge as far as consoles go is rather slim. I know how to use them, I don't know the technical side.

@Chevy Chasegta6: I enjoy your input. While I am certain that we will never get anything plausible out of this mysterious image, it's nice to see other people are looking for clues, too!

Original Light
  • Original Light

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 08 October 2011 - 01:53 PM Edited by Original Light, 08 October 2011 - 01:57 PM.

QUOTE (PrometheusX @ Saturday, Oct 8 2011, 05:18)
QUOTE (Chevy Chasegta6 @ Saturday, Oct 8 2011, 12:10)

The game is in its very early development; and by that I mean the script is still not written, so yes, all of these theories are non-sense.

How do you know? Please, don't tell me it's in early development... please? sad.gif

Edit: Cool art, eh?

user posted image

Prometheus
  • Prometheus

• None

Posted 08 October 2011 - 02:01 PM

QUOTE (Original Light @ Saturday, Oct 8 2011, 13:53)

How do you know? Please, don't tell me it's in early development... please? sad.gif

Actually kind of pre-development.

Original Light
  • Original Light

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 08 October 2011 - 02:03 PM

QUOTE (PrometheusX @ Saturday, Oct 8 2011, 07:01)
QUOTE (Original Light @ Saturday, Oct 8 2011, 13:53)

Actually kind of pre-development.

You work for R*?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users