• This topic is locked This topic is locked
14,063 replies to this topic
Mister Kay
  • Mister Kay

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 16 September 2011 - 06:48 AM

Page 420, thanks man. smile.gif

I was going to edit my post but you quoted it so... anyways, we all are a part of it. You'll notice it sooner or later. Everyone will. smile.gif Thats what I hope.

Leve-O
  • Leve-O

Sic Parvis Magna

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 September 2011 - 06:51 AM

QUOTE (deepthroatgta6 @ Friday, Sep 16 2011, 06:48)
Page 420, thanks man. smile.gif

I was going to edit my post but you quoted it so... anyways, we all are a part of it. You'll notice it sooner or later. Everyone will. smile.gif Thats what I hope.

No problem. Be sure to wake me when this "big thing" happens. So many false hopes going around, one can't help to not give a sh*t anymore.

I'm going to go watch Battlefield LA. Peace and chicken grease ppl!

thatguy23
  • thatguy23

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 16 September 2011 - 06:52 AM

maybe something will happen on the 600th pg. smile.gif

Mister Kay
  • Mister Kay

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 16 September 2011 - 07:01 AM

The Agent screenshots which hurrikane found have been removed. Have a look at this:Games Folio Just worth a look, no great findings. biggrin.gif

Lynx2069
  • Lynx2069

All Seeing Eyes

• Members

Posted 16 September 2011 - 07:11 AM Edited by Lynx2069, 16 September 2011 - 07:24 AM.

QUOTE (Chevy Chasegta6 @ Friday, Sep 16 2011, 06:27)
I did what I wanted to.. We win, milkmansun. Though half victory but we did it. biggrin.gif Cheers!!

On topic:
@lynx
Agent is too mysterious now. Ain't it?
Guys, can anyone post all the available information regarding Agent. Anything that relates to agent. I don't wanna make half statements but we may find something solid when we put all the pieces together..some from the past, some from the present. smile.gif
Pls guys, it would be too helpful.

Okay I can do that dtgta6. Here we go, now Ill try and make as much sense as possible

The V Colors...
Everyone of them can be corolated to a different Rockstar Development office based on their R* logo.

Here are there colors
http://en.m.wikipedi.../Rockstar_Games
Here are the V logos. (Keep this open we will be revisiting its contents.
http://www.rockstarbase.com/v/

As you can see the colors of the V can be matched to R* studios. EXCEPT the final GOLD logo with a picture of 5 guys burger and fries in DC. If you continue to scroll down (On the logo ste) you will see a poll from gtav.net where one of the answers is 5 Guys 5 Bullets 5 letters. Now I think thats a refrence too the final GOLD logo, (The 5 Guys part) 5 Bullets and 5 Letters, now again the GOLD logo has 5 Bullet holes in 5 Letters GANET. Or a simple anagram for AGENT.

Now too the odd RDR/GTA4 picture if you look at the V colors and Rockstars studio logos you will see none of the V logos are Purple, which makes me think the RDR/GTA4 picture is a metaphorical way of saying GTA4 development has gone west to San Diego.

Finally Chevy Chase, I think again can be answered with the map on the GTAV logo site. Notice the map shows a straigh path down Interstate 94? Again I think ithat in this case Chevy isnt a mans name but the american slang for Chevrolet and Chase as in chasing someon down the path the V locations point out.

HeNDo6750
  • HeNDo6750

Soldier

• Members

Posted 16 September 2011 - 07:12 AM

QUOTE (Miamivicecity @ Friday, Sep 16 2011, 02:38)
I don't know, but I'm feeling quite optimistic that we'll hear something by the end of the year, if not early 2012 at the latest.

Now that MP3's been announced it only leaves one other game and that's Agent. I don't know if we'll get GTA V next year, but I'll cut my own arm off and bitch slap myself with it if there's no info at all next year.

I highly doubt that leaves AGENT but instead GTA V, i dont know why but we know about Agent with screenshots and a trailer or 2, and MP3 with a trailer released on wednesday and a number of screenshots as well. Also if you think otherwise then fine, and i'm just saying that R* now needs to tell us about GTA V and quickly and i dont mean now but before end of this year

Mister Kay
  • Mister Kay

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 16 September 2011 - 07:20 AM

Supporting lynx theory, I would like to remind everyone that Hurrikane found Agent's screenshots or art work or whatever you call it. Illspirit, the admin congratulated him for finding the BLUE. Getting any connection guys?

Nem Wan
  • Nem Wan

The Artist Formerly Known As Magic_Al

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 September 2011 - 07:21 AM

QUOTE (Leve-O @ Friday, Sep 16 2011, 00:15)
QUOTE (Zee @ Friday, Sep 16 2011, 06:12)
What announcement is there to make with Agent? The game is vaporware. It's already been announced in 2007.

Sorry, let me rephrase it. Do you guys think Agent will be REVEALED before MP3 comes out if it doesn't get delayed?

I think creative and/or financial realities have pushed Agent behind the next GTA.

Sony doesn't seem to think Agent is necessarily exclusive anymore, and that has big financial implications. Launching on both consoles greatly expands the market and so a bigger budget would be justified, and that could cause the game to be re-imagined, expanded to take advantage. The reason I think the budget could change is that I don't think Sony was paying Rockstar to make up for lost/delayed 360 sales. If Sony was paying anything I don't recall mention of it in Take-Two's earnings. Microsoft's payments for GTA IV DLC exclusivity were disclosed in the quarters they were booked. It seems unlikely Sony is throwing a lot of money anywhere since Howard Stringer took a 16% pay cut last year. If Agent has become multi-platform then it makes sense to step back and take extra time to do it right.

Meanwhile, it's been years since Take-Two had GTA delivering extra dump trucks of cash to their door. Red Dead was very successful but there's no comparison. The extra cash from GTA could be invested in Agent to make it something really special.

HeNDo6750
  • HeNDo6750

Soldier

• Members

Posted 16 September 2011 - 07:26 AM

QUOTE (Magic_Al @ Friday, Sep 16 2011, 07:21)
What announcement is there to make with Agent? The game is vaporware. It's already been announced in 2007.

Sorry, let me rephrase it. Do you guys think Agent will be REVEALED before MP3 comes out if it doesn't get delayed?

I think creative and/or financial realities have pushed Agent behind the next GTA.

Sony doesn't seem to think Agent is necessarily exclusive anymore, and that has big financial implications. Launching on both consoles greatly expands the market and so a bigger budget would be justified, and that could cause the game to be re-imagined, expanded to take advantage. The reason I think the budget could change is that I don't think Sony was paying Rockstar to make up for lost/delayed 360 sales. If Sony was paying anything I don't recall mention of it in Take-Two's earnings. Microsoft's payments for GTA IV DLC exclusivity were disclosed in the quarters they were booked. It seems unlikely Sony is throwing a lot of money anywhere since Howard Stringer took a 16% pay cut last year. If Agent has become multi-platform then it makes sense to step back and take extra time to do it right.

Meanwhile, it's been years since Take-Two had GTA delivering extra dump trucks of cash to their door. Red Dead was very successful but there's no comparison. The extra cash from GTA could be invested in Agent to make it something really special.

What do you mean by the last bit from the extra cash

Nem Wan
  • Nem Wan

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 September 2011 - 07:30 AM

QUOTE (HeNDo6750 @ Friday, Sep 16 2011, 01:26)

Extra compared to what their non-GTA games make.

HeNDo6750
  • HeNDo6750

Soldier

• Members

Posted 16 September 2011 - 07:31 AM

QUOTE (Magic_Al @ Friday, Sep 16 2011, 07:30)
QUOTE (HeNDo6750 @ Friday, Sep 16 2011, 01:26)

Extra compared to what their non-GTA games make.

thanks just a bit confused

Lynx2069
  • Lynx2069

All Seeing Eyes

• Members

Posted 16 September 2011 - 07:46 AM

QUOTE (Magic_Al @ Friday, Sep 16 2011, 07:21)

Sony would not and typically does not make payment until the product is delivered. Agent development would be backed by TTWO's own investors such as their largest public share holder Oppenheimer Funds. regardless of exclusivity. After the product is ready for publishing Sony would make any payment to TTWO then too keep it off their own books. Sony would make their money through a publishing deal with R*. Its a safer investment for TTWO knowing a percentage of their money is recouped when the title is done and you have Sony advertising backing their product so even the smaller royalty fees TTWO acuires will be offset through saving s of ads disk production etc.

The fact that Jack Treton side stepped the fact whether Agent remain PS3 exclusive is simply where and when he was asked which was e3 2011 and in the year which has the best Sony lineup in years. Don't sell tommorows game today.

Slamman
  • Slamman

Smote

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 16 September 2011 - 07:49 AM

No sign of DeepT? See?, it is a hoax, ppl, nothing to see here, Let's just give up the ghost, here and now.

Stop beating the dead horse
Yeah, I got a temp for breaking a rule in GTAF, and I've caught hell before, but it was for being Off Topic, in this thread, so GTA related? RDR related? I think there at least should be something suggested between the two, and the title Genesis, but that's all been brought up before, hasn't it?

Mister Kay
  • Mister Kay

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 16 September 2011 - 07:57 AM Edited by deepthroatgta6, 16 September 2011 - 09:17 AM.

Long time slamman. The horse ain't dead man. Its still breathing. Only those know, who feel the heat.
I hope you don't get banned for "trying to close this thread". Its better we survive while "trying to solve this thread". smile.gif

More info about Agent, anyone?
And I still can't get used to R* Bogota being an inside joke. Seems fishy to me. Enlighten me those who are already enlighted. smile.gif

@andrew
Borrowing some inverting techniques from Mr.D33pthroatgta4?
New entry in your signature:
"210201"

I see it as:
"Inverted 102012 = 10/2012 = October 2012" Right, andrew? smile.gif Nice one man. smile.gif

PublicAnenome
  • PublicAnenome

Rat

• Members

Posted 16 September 2011 - 01:18 PM

QUOTE (deepthroatgta6 @ Friday, Sep 16 2011, 07:57)
Long time slamman. The horse ain't dead man. Its still breathing. Only those know, who feel the heat.
I hope you don't get banned for "trying to close this thread". Its better we survive while "trying to solve this thread". smile.gif

More info about Agent, anyone?
And I still can't get used to R* Bogota being an inside joke. Seems fishy to me. Enlighten me those who are already enlighted. smile.gif

@andrew
Borrowing some inverting techniques from Mr.D33pthroatgta4?
New entry in your signature:
"210201"

I see it as:
"Inverted 102012 = 10/2012 = October 2012" Right, andrew? smile.gif Nice one man. smile.gif

Bogota has always been referred to by the Rockstar folks, since the beginning, and has appeared on their website and in their games consistently.

The "Bogota office" has always appeared on the website next to the real offices, but doesn't seem to have ever existed.

I think they just like Bogota.

But I too am suspicious of Andrew's signature.

Mister Kay
  • Mister Kay

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 16 September 2011 - 01:20 PM Edited by deepthroatgta6, 16 September 2011 - 01:22 PM.

Andrew's signature ain't worth suspecting man. He always has suggested that we will get GTA V in Oct 2012. His signature says the same but in "Chevy Chasic" manner.. lol.gif

ummm..can I know since when has Bogota been appearing on the website with the real offices?

Rocktop Informant
  • Rocktop Informant

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 September 2011 - 01:39 PM

QUOTE (GTA_getaway_driver @ Thursday, Sep 15 2011, 01:55)
QUOTE (Lynx2069 @ Thursday, Sep 15 2011, 01:34)
Absolutely not. They would find a way to fit it on DVD, even if it meant more discs for the XBOX360. That is, if they don't wait for the new wave of consoles to launch? Which is something that's on everyone's mind.

Completely agree. It's coming for X360, PS3, PC and I suspect Wii U.
Microsofr recently added more usable space on 360 disks, with the last update by altering the 360 disk format. The simplest solution would be for MS to allow a required install. They've made it soo easy to have a storage device be it USB or HDD. I wonder how much extra data LA Noire's facial tracking uses compared to the keyframe/frame edit generally used.

I agree that even though I love my 2008 X360, the Dual-Layer DVD format for games has become obsolete as games become more advanced and require more and more disk space. I had a random thought of using USB flash drives with the game on the flash drive, then put some encryption software on the drive to prevent modders/hackers from having their fun as they plug it into their PC, USB as far as I know is faster than a disk drive. But there is the problem of how expensive a 16GB USB drive would be. I really dislike the idea of going to an extra disk to play GTAV because I would have to switch the disk mid-game, or install some of the game on the small amount of hard drive space my old X360 has.
It seems the X360 is truly obsolete and Microsoft will need to roll-in Blu-Ray if they wish to stay on top of the Video Game industry.

They should make all games/movies/music on SD cards or jumpdrives. Discs should've been obsolete loooong ago but 'they'(the powers that be) have to make the money they have invested(which they did years ago). After a customer buys the game and installs it on their system then they could simply return the storage. Basically reusable storage. It would save tons of money for everybody. Music should be done this way too. Totally do away with cd's/dvd's but the powers that be only release little snips of technology at a time so that they can ca$h in while we stay behind on technology. If all consoles would make this storage standard then there would be no limits to how big the developers could make their games. Unfortunately, we live in an evil world were money-hungry parasites have control of everything.

damian001
  • damian001

Vice City fanboy

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 September 2011 - 04:33 PM Edited by damian001, 16 September 2011 - 04:35 PM.

QUOTE (Rocktop Informant @ Friday, Sep 16 2011, 05:39)
QUOTE (GTA_getaway_driver @ Thursday, Sep 15 2011, 01:55)
QUOTE (Lynx2069 @ Thursday, Sep 15 2011, 01:34)
Absolutely not. They would find a way to fit it on DVD, even if it meant more discs for the XBOX360. That is, if they don't wait for the new wave of consoles to launch? Which is something that's on everyone's mind.

Completely agree. It's coming for X360, PS3, PC and I suspect Wii U.
Microsofr recently added more usable space on 360 disks, with the last update by altering the 360 disk format. The simplest solution would be for MS to allow a required install. They've made it soo easy to have a storage device be it USB or HDD. I wonder how much extra data LA Noire's facial tracking uses compared to the keyframe/frame edit generally used.

I agree that even though I love my 2008 X360, the Dual-Layer DVD format for games has become obsolete as games become more advanced and require more and more disk space. I had a random thought of using USB flash drives with the game on the flash drive, then put some encryption software on the drive to prevent modders/hackers from having their fun as they plug it into their PC, USB as far as I know is faster than a disk drive. But there is the problem of how expensive a 16GB USB drive would be. I really dislike the idea of going to an extra disk to play GTAV because I would have to switch the disk mid-game, or install some of the game on the small amount of hard drive space my old X360 has.
It seems the X360 is truly obsolete and Microsoft will need to roll-in Blu-Ray if they wish to stay on top of the Video Game industry.

They should make all games/movies/music on SD cards or jumpdrives. Discs should've been obsolete loooong ago but 'they'(the powers that be) have to make the money they have invested(which they did years ago). After a customer buys the game and installs it on their system then they could simply return the storage. Basically reusable storage. It would save tons of money for everybody. Music should be done this way too. Totally do away with cd's/dvd's but the powers that be only release little snips of technology at a time so that they can ca$h in while we stay behind on technology. If all consoles would make this storage standard then there would be no limits to how big the developers could make their games. Unfortunately, we live in an evil world were money-hungry parasites have control of everything.

Uh dude, return the storage? What happens if you uninstall the game but later decide you want to replay it? You gonna dig out receipts or something? No way is that feasible. The best possible thing would have to be either flash media (Nintendo DS does it) that you keep (sry but that return idea was rly bad) or online downloads. not everyone has fast internet still. and blu ray discs are much much cheaper to produce. it's just more practical in a sense. just wait until 5-10 years when the majority of the markest has a high enough internet speed to make discs obsolete. we'll be downloading everything by then. welcome to... THE FUTURE!!!! lol.gif

yin-yang.gif

pcguytech
  • pcguytech

• Members

Posted 16 September 2011 - 05:50 PM

Replying to spam is only making matters worse. Stop feeding the trolls.
On-topic:
GTA5 announcement coming soon! You must not lose faith in R*, they know what they're doing.

OGCFB
  • OGCFB

Emperor Eye

• Members

Posted 16 September 2011 - 07:53 PM

QUOTE (VaroSpain @ Friday, Sep 16 2011, 18:33)
Come on, spam everyone! I LIKE RUSTY SPOONS.

MY NAMES SALAD FINGERS

Royal55
  • Royal55

Caveman.

• Members

Posted 16 September 2011 - 08:00 PM

QUOTE (pcguytech @ Friday, Sep 16 2011, 13:50)
On-topic:
GTA5 announcement coming soon! You must not lose faith in R*, they know what they're doing.

You know something, bud? wink.gif

GTARandom
  • GTARandom

Unfortunate piece of meat

• Feroci Racing
  • Croatia

Posted 16 September 2011 - 08:05 PM

Announcement won't be before they promote all their spotlight IPs.

First it was RDR , than LA Noire and now Max Payne 3. There cannot be anything else after MP3 other than Agent.

Zee
  • Zee

Shut up, sit down, relax.

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom
  • Comedian of the Year 2011

Posted 16 September 2011 - 08:51 PM

Their "spotlight IPs" can sod off. Its like someone force feeding you poop when all you want is cake.

Mockage
  • Mockage

This Will Destroy You

• The Connection
  • NATO

Posted 16 September 2011 - 09:09 PM

QUOTE (pcguytech @ Friday, Sep 16 2011, 12:50)
Replying to spam is only making matters worse. Stop feeding the trolls.
On-topic:

Ironic how you said "stop feeding the trolls"...

Eh, how do yah know? monocle.gif

Mati
  • Mati

f*ck the planet till it spins on a broken axis

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 September 2011 - 09:19 PM

Stop being retarded at least here and stay on topic.

jnzooger
  • jnzooger

Just one of those days...

• Members

Posted 16 September 2011 - 09:53 PM

QUOTE (Zee @ Friday, Sep 16 2011, 20:51)
Their "spotlight IPs" can sod off. Its like someone force feeding you poop when all you want is cake.

I for one want my cake and my icecream, just because you don't like icecream doesn't give you a right to call it "poop"

deathdealer
  • deathdealer

soon to be dead

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 September 2011 - 10:43 PM

Do we even want the game to be announced now at this moment? It's obvious that R* is focusing on Max Payne 3 atm and more than likely they will focus on agent by this time next year(unless I'm wrong and they wait for the next gen consoles to create agent). either way, you guys will be waiting a very long time for the game to come out.

Lynx2069
  • Lynx2069

All Seeing Eyes

• Members

Posted 17 September 2011 - 02:00 AM

To those saying the put RDR and LA Noire before the next GTA remember that LA Noire was externally developed and RDR's roots can be traced back to a PS3 tech demo from 2005. Now it is true that Agent will see release before V dosen't mean that its not into development.

Just because R* released III,VC and SA in rapid succesion some of you think they owe you GTAV, Im just glad TTWO dosen't or you would have the same issue as Activision did Infinity Ward.

Nem Wan
  • Nem Wan

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 September 2011 - 02:57 AM

How can Agent come before GTA? It can't. Take-Two would not forecast $2/share for a new IP. Something is going to make as much money before April 2013 as GTA IV made in its first six months, and that's straight from the boss's mouth last month.

I don't see how Agent fits into the picture till a year after GTA, based on R* North needing a year between alternating GTA and Manhunt releases in the past.

Gregers08
  • Gregers08

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 September 2011 - 03:12 AM

QUOTE (Magic_Al @ Saturday, Sep 17 2011, 02:57)
How can Agent come before GTA? It can't. Take-Two would not forecast $2/share for a new IP. Something is going to make as much money before April 2013 as GTA IV made in its first six months, and that's straight from the boss's mouth last month.

I don't see how Agent fits into the picture till a year after GTA, based on R* North needing a year between alternating GTA and Manhunt releases in the past.

I think the same how can the spiritual successor to GTA come out before another gta which is supposedly far into production. If Sony were smart they would make Agent a PS4 launch game and pimp the sh*t out of that R* north logo to help emulate their III/PS2 success. Making Agent a next gen game will also make porting alot easier when it eventually comes to Xbox like 6 months later since they should have decent sized disks for their next console.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users