Finite
  • Finite

Solitude

• BUSTED!
  • None
  • Discussion Award [Gaming]
    Literary Prowess [General Chat]

Posted 02 September 2011 - 12:04 PM

QUOTE (CookPassBabtridge @ Friday, Sep 2 2011, 11:41)
Go and educate yourself about shareholders, financial forecasts and how business generally works, then come back and be a jumped up little snot.

You do realise that releasing V in 2012 wouls SCREW OVER everthing else TT have planned. Oh wait you don't because your a moron.

hi999
  • hi999

• Members

Posted 02 September 2011 - 12:12 PM

I donīt want to wait anymore. suicidal.gif

ACR
  • ACR

Finger f*ck bitches with Freddy Krueger gloves on.

• Members
  • China

Posted 02 September 2011 - 01:12 PM

I was banned yesterday for spamming like everyone else, @RedDragonBOOM you theory is most logical

cartman_101
  • cartman_101

GTA V!!!

• Members

Posted 02 September 2011 - 01:43 PM

Why hasn't this been locked as of yet. I used to have a fan made idea for gta v but that got locked for no apparent reason yet this is just one picture and it remains open till this date.Can the admins please own up because by now this has gotten ridiculous. And if it ain't their sick mind game then for God's sake lock it. There is nothing on here that we can get back on topic with so stop telling us to do that because it's impossible.

Andrew
  • Andrew

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 02 September 2011 - 01:51 PM

QUOTE (cartman_101 @ Friday, Sep 2 2011, 14:43)
Why hasn't this been locked as of yet. I used to have a fan made idea for gta v but that got locked for no apparent reason yet this is just one picture and it remains open till this date.Can the admins please own up because by now this has gotten ridiculous. And if it ain't their sick mind game then for God's sake lock it. There is nothing on here that we can get back on topic with so stop telling us to do that because it's impossible.

Read the damn topic and you'll see the reasoning behind keeping this open. I'm getting fed up with people not reading the topic and then crying that their topic got locked and this one is still open.

Kimd41
  • Kimd41

SRS

• Members

Posted 02 September 2011 - 01:54 PM

QUOTE (BenDeR_ @ Friday, Sep 2 2011, 02:58)
Here is my small contribution:

http://www.gtanf.com.../holy_bible.png

Genesis, the first book of the Holy Bible. Thus,

Genesis = Holy
The Tree = Wood

Holy Wood = Hollywood tounge2.gif

I think this guy cracked it. The only theory that makes sense.

lb93
  • lb93

Veteran GTA Noob

• Members

Posted 02 September 2011 - 02:13 PM

QUOTE (Kimd41 @ Friday, Sep 2 2011, 14:54)
QUOTE (BenDeR_ @ Friday, Sep 2 2011, 02:58)
Here is my small contribution:

http://www.gtanf.com.../holy_bible.png

Genesis, the first book of the Holy Bible. Thus,

Genesis = Holy
The Tree = Wood

Holy Wood = Hollywood tounge2.gif

I think this guy cracked it. The only theory that makes sense.

I call it extreme desperation. icon14.gif

chestycougth
  • chestycougth

Trick

• Members

Posted 02 September 2011 - 02:24 PM

i think the holly in hollywood is referring to the tree not 'holy'

Rocktop Informant
  • Rocktop Informant

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 September 2011 - 02:53 PM

QUOTE (deepthroatgta6 @ Friday, Sep 2 2011, 10:17)
QUOTE (Rocktop Informant @ Thursday, Sep 1 2011, 04:28)
QUOTE (Chevy Chasegta6 @ Wednesday, Aug 31 2011, 13:58)
Can smell something fishy going on.
Will be back tomorrow.
"Going To California" - Led Zeppelin

Spent my days with a woman unkind, Smoked my stuff and drank all my wine.
Made up my mind to make a new start, Going To California with an aching in my heart.
Someone told me there's a girl out there with love in her eyes and flowers in her hair.
Took my chances on a big jet plane, never let them tell you that they're all the same.
The sea was red and the sky was grey, wondered how tomorrow could ever follow today.
The mountains and the canyons started to tremble and shake
as the children of the sun began to awake.

Seems that the wrath of the Gods
Got a punch on the nose and it started to flow;
I think I might be sinking.
Throw me a line if I reach it in time
I'll meet you up there where the path
Runs straight and high.

To find a queen without a king,
They say she plays guitar and cries and sings... la la la
Ride a white mare in the footsteps of dawn
Tryin' to find a woman who's never, never, never been born.
Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams,
Telling myself it's not as hard, hard, hard as it seems

wow.gif Are you the only one here who got this, gent? hehehe Chevy's go VVVvvvrrrrooOoOOoommM! wink.gif

sly.gif nice poem though. Where did you find it?
*Answers are in plain sight*

Dude, that is one of the greatest rock songs by one of the greatest rock bands of all time---'Led Zeppelin-Going To California'. If you've never heard it then please go to Youtube and listen to it and if you like it then buy the album. It is a beautiful song. I just thought that it fit at the moment but I was toking and that makes me think all type of sh^t. Sorry if this is spam. I had to respond. R* needs to tell everybody something. It's been too long.

Mister Kay
  • Mister Kay

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 02 September 2011 - 03:17 PM Edited by deepthroatgta6, 02 September 2011 - 04:27 PM.

@rocktop informant
I wasn't aware man! blush.gif
But what opinion will you guys have about this:
Message Forwarded From mati

QUOTE (Chevy Chasegta6 @ Friday, Sep 2 2011, 11:25)
QUOTE (mati @ Friday, Sep 2 2011, 16:46)
QUOTE (Chevy Chasegta6 @ Friday, Sep 2 2011, 11:13)
QUOTE (mati @ Friday, Sep 2 2011, 16:39)
QUOTE (Chevy Chasegta6 @ Friday, Sep 2 2011, 10:57)
QUOTE (mati @ Friday, Sep 2 2011, 16:24)
QUOTE (Chevy Chasegta6 @ Friday, Sep 2 2011, 10:54)
Can I request to open the "Where is the Blue?" thread?

Hell no.

Admin illspirit congratulated Hurrikane for solving it in the Genesis thread but it made no sense as to how it was solved. We members have given a lot of time in finding the blue. We deserve to know how it was solved.
Kindly, reopen it sir.

No. The Blue has nothing to do with Genesis.
Besides, WitB is soooo 2010.

But the tree which wasn't found in WitB is the tree in Chevy Chase's image.
That is the only reason why it should be opened sir.

If that's what you think, discuss it in Genests. We don't need 2 spam threads.

Its clearly the same tree sir and spam controlling is upon you admins and moderators. Contributors deserve to continue it after getting the clue which d33pthroat gave. It becomes too difficult to quote posts from WitB into Genesis and spammers spam just because they are tired of spam. If WitB will be opened again, they won't be spamming it. It can really lead to some nice discussions and finds. At least open it for a day or two. If it reaches 350th page and turns out to be full of spam, then you surely will have a strong reason to lock it. Re-opening it can stop the spam from both the topics. I know that you understand what I am saying.

I get your point but you still get a no from me.
If you get the other mods permission (like Andrew and Ryan) then it gets reopened.

What do you all say?

Jimbatron
  • Jimbatron

Gangsta

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 02 September 2011 - 03:42 PM

QUOTE (Andrew @ Friday, Sep 2 2011, 13:51)
QUOTE (cartman_101 @ Friday, Sep 2 2011, 14:43)

Read the damn topic and you'll see the reasoning behind keeping this open. I'm getting fed up with people not reading the topic and then crying that their topic got locked and this one is still open.

I understand you don't want to lock it, and I have never asked for that. I don't really care if it remain open or not.

However, I have read the thread, in far too much detail, and I'm not sure there is a clear reason in it. The only possible reasons I could guess at are:

1) You know the source is legit
2) It's a fabricated rumour started specifically to attract veiws to the site

If it wasn't one of these two, then I put it to you that it would have been locked ages ago.

I'm sorry Andrew, but I've got zero sympathy for you on this one. I like this site, and in general, I've got no problems with the Admins, but in this case, you guys are the ones who have allowed the proverbial elephant into the room. You can't very well complain when a load of people ask questions about why it is there.

If you confirmed either 1) or 2), then I'd have more sympathy. But it's not very plausible to deny all knowledge, when the OP's image was posted a year back inside the V logo of this site.

Mister Kay
  • Mister Kay

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 02 September 2011 - 03:51 PM

QUOTE (Jimbatron @ Friday, Sep 2 2011, 21:12)
But it's not very plausible to deny all knowledge, when the OP's image was posted a year back inside the V logo of this site.

This! icon14.gif

kmanmx
  • kmanmx

Peon

• Members

Posted 02 September 2011 - 04:28 PM Edited by kmanmx, 02 September 2011 - 04:31 PM.

QUOTE (Chevy Chasegta6 @ Friday, Sep 2 2011, 15:51)
QUOTE (Jimbatron @ Friday, Sep 2 2011, 21:12)
But it's not very plausible to deny all knowledge, when the OP's image was posted a year back inside the V logo of this site.

This! icon14.gif

I agree. Though it is technically possible DeepT matched the logo to the place in game. Though this would take an incredibly long time.

There is a 3rd potential legitimate reason to keep this thread open however - it is just a topic to post any GTA5 crap that isn't really worthy of a new thread. Making it easier to moderate, and stops the forum filling up with spam threads.

K^2
  • K^2

Vidi Vici Veni

• United-States
  • Most Knowledgeable [Web Development/Programming] 2013
    Most Knowledgeable [GTA Series] 2011
    Best Debater 2010

Posted 02 September 2011 - 05:02 PM

QUOTE (CookPassBabtridge @ Friday, Sep 2 2011, 07:29)
Oh and thanks for the marching orders K2, which you can insert where you see fit. This forum is sub-playground level, so why bother keeping some fake sense of order?

Irrelevant. Rules have been set for you. If you are not happy about them, you are welcome to leave.

CookPassBabtridge
  • CookPassBabtridge

Soldier

• Members

Posted 02 September 2011 - 05:11 PM

Im aware I can leave. At this rate if everyone that is told so followed it through, this site will be left with all the rugrats and no chance of sensible conversation when some real news hits.

Mister Kay
  • Mister Kay

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 02 September 2011 - 05:55 PM Edited by deepthroatgta6, 29 September 2011 - 08:12 AM.

The V Mystery Theory

QUOTE (N2gether69 @ Sunday, Jul 10 2011, 00:49)
user posted image

"At Midnight (GMT) August 9th, 2010,
The GTAV.NET Logo was updated with an image inside of the V again:
user posted image
(Thanks to yngwierocks at GTAForums for saving this image before it disappeared!)

This image was quickly removed from GTAV.net but luckily, we got it.
Once the logo with the image inside was removed, the original blue V
once again contained coordinates, just like last midnight update:

33.39424,-104.522767

These coordinates points to Roswell, NM 88203.
That place looks like nothing we've seen in a Grand Theft Auto before.
No explanation has been found."

D e epthroat's image has the same tree which was inside the above "Where is the Blue?" logo. The tree logo was changed immediately as we all know.

The Tree V logo has the GTA IV road. Admins created the OP's image, D e epthroat posted it.

It is in plain sight that D e epthroat and admins who created WitB are connected, the tree and the road shows it. End of all discussion.

Genesis's answer lies with the Admins who created the Blue.

Read: Watchmen theory by Money Over Bullsh*t

The Rocker
  • The Rocker

Carnage King

• Members

Posted 02 September 2011 - 05:59 PM Edited by The Rocker, 02 September 2011 - 06:05 PM.

I hate taxes, yes - taxes, you didn't read wrong. wink.gif And no, this is not spam, it is relevant. You'll figure it out one day! biggrin.gif

Racecarlock
  • Racecarlock

The floor here will kill you, try to avoid it.

• Members

Posted 02 September 2011 - 06:11 PM

I also think the admins know way more than they're telling us. This thread, that "Everyone is Chevy Chase" prank, the stupid ass chevy chase filter which I think is really unnessecary by now thank you, the logo changes, it's all very very suspicious. I think they know something, but they're contractually obligated not to tell us or they just like f*cking with us. Either way, they know something, and they know something big.

kmanmx
  • kmanmx

Peon

• Members

Posted 02 September 2011 - 06:15 PM

QUOTE (Racecarlock @ Friday, Sep 2 2011, 18:11)
I also think the admins know way more than they're telling us. This thread, that "Everyone is Chevy Chase" prank, the stupid ass chevy chase filter which I think is really unnessecary by now thank you, the logo changes, it's all very very suspicious. I think they know something, but they're contractually obligated not to tell us or they just like f*cking with us. Either way, they know something, and they know something big.

It's possible.

But then it would only take someone of reasonable intelligence to pull this all off as a hilarious-for-them elaborate prank.

Mister Kay
  • Mister Kay

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 02 September 2011 - 06:22 PM

Please think on what I say: D33pthroat and Where is the Blue? are deeply related. Its one big game.

Toup
  • Toup

Group: Cheesedicks

• Members

Posted 02 September 2011 - 06:25 PM

QUOTE (deepthroatgta6 @ Friday, Sep 2 2011, 19:22)
Please think on what I say: D33pthroat and Where is the Blue? are deeply related. Its one big game.

In five hundred forty nine pages you think noone tough about that?

HeNDo6750
  • HeNDo6750

Soldier

• Members

Posted 02 September 2011 - 06:29 PM Edited by HeNDo6750, 02 September 2011 - 06:31 PM.

QUOTE (cosmicboy @ Thursday, Sep 1 2011, 22:43)
QUOTE (Long_Haired_Boy @ Thursday, Sep 1 2011, 22:14)
1. You either have no Photoshop experience.

2. Retina damage.

3. Or you are just a piece of cheese without any corners. (Exactly)

O RLY???

That mountain is edited.
⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩ - the mountain part missing below these arrows is not a glitch. icon14.gif dozingoff.gif
user posted image
user posted image

Get it???... whatsthat.gif

To me it looks the number 2 in roman numerals (II) in that picture and not (III) but i'am just syaing what i think. And i can i see a V in another. Not 100% sure though

Slamman
  • Slamman

Smote

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 02 September 2011 - 06:48 PM

It still ALSO looks like the work "Push" if the last letter is 'h', or it could be "il"

NCONiall
  • NCONiall

Alright Dave?

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 02 September 2011 - 07:03 PM

Did anyone know that GTA IV Roleplay was banned? I find it funny because he was banned after his 555th post! Hah! What a coincidence. lol.gif Just thought I'd point that out. tounge2.gif

awsomeking5
  • awsomeking5

Shut up and stop complaining about the username...

• Members

Posted 02 September 2011 - 07:12 PM

what was that poll again? 5 guys 5 bullets 5?

Niko Bieber
  • Niko Bieber

Mark Chump

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 September 2011 - 07:21 PM

QUOTE (awsomeking5 @ Friday, Sep 2 2011, 19:12)
what was that poll again? 5 guys 5 bullets 5?

5 gunshots blast and i dash with cash for homies out on 4th ave I break for it fast no time to waste gotta get the paper and escape you come in my face see your family crying at your wake, lol i had to freestyle that and im not even a rapper

Kirsty
  • Kirsty

• United-Kingdom
  • Best Moderator 2013
    Most Helpful 2013

Posted 02 September 2011 - 07:24 PM

QUOTE (NCONiall @ Friday, Sep 2 2011, 20:03)
Did anyone know that GTA IV Roleplay was banned? I find it funny because he was banned after his 555th post! Hah! What a coincidence. lol.gif Just thought I'd point that out. tounge2.gif

His username was only banned because he made a new account, sorry to burst your bubble tounge.gif

Rockstar20124
  • Rockstar20124

Prankster

• Members

Posted 02 September 2011 - 07:28 PM

With the First Look coming up in The Netherlands it looks obvious that GTA V will go to Europe and probably start in Amsterdam cool.gif Amsterdam is one of the coolest cities in Europe as we all have seen in the 80's cult classic movie Amsterdamned. It is sort of a mix between New York and Miami only a lot smaller. And the city is known for it's canals, Rembrandt, Van Gogh, Anne Frank and weeds and Red Light District of course biggrin.gif So, it would be a great place to start at before going to London and Paris. Besides the First Look you also have a clue from James Bond with the GTA IV storyline concerning the Diamonds...

Amsterdamned - Trailer

Amsterdamned - World famous speedboat chase

Red Light District - Club Vandersexxx (WARNING ! Hooters ALERT !)

The Diamonds are in Amsterdam...

Original Light
  • Original Light

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 02 September 2011 - 07:29 PM

QUOTE (Kirsty @ Friday, Sep 2 2011, 12:24)

His username was only banned because he made a new account, sorry to burst your bubble tounge.gif

Still odd, great timing...

NCONiall
  • NCONiall

Alright Dave?

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 02 September 2011 - 07:30 PM

QUOTE (Kirsty @ Friday, Sep 2 2011, 20:24)

Ye didn't burst anything! I found it funny that's all. tounge.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users