Genesis = Holy
The Tree = Wood

Holy Wood = Hollywood tounge2.gif

ROBOTECH
  • ROBOTECH

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 02 September 2011 - 02:07 AM

QUOTE (cosmicboy @ Thursday, Sep 1 2011, 23:15)
Although I don't think the so called letters mean anything.
Im more interested in the reason for the edit.

If I were to examine them as letters,
this is what I get.
user posted image

Note - the SA part not being accurate.

Good find. So will it be "GTA V: San Andreas III"?

It makes sense, since the order should be so:

Part I: GTA 1
Part II: GTA San Andreas
Part III: GTA V

This could mean that Carl Johnson will return to action? Although there have said that all the characters from the previous sagas before GTA IV, are dead. Be true or false?

According to try to understand that Carl did missions in GTA 1 and when I finish it, shortly after his brother Brian died there and was San Andreas to Libertiy City because he felt guilty and wanted to get away from it. Now the second part (Part II) would return to San Andreas (Los Santos) because his mother was murdered. And you all know how the story of CJ in GTA San Andreas.

However ... at the end of GTA San Andreas SHOULD HAVE completed it. That's what I'm loose? Ryder has survived the destruction of his boat when he shot Carl in his persecution after the mission "Pier 59" and then Ryder recovers and goes for revenge?

I do not know. If every GTA out a new character ... Who took the role to lead in "GTA V: SA III"? Carl's son?

Well ... Who knows who will be the new protagonist in GTA V. Since there's little time to post.

What you guys think?

Leve-O
  • Leve-O

Sic Parvis Magna

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 September 2011 - 02:12 AM

QUOTE (BenDeR_ @ Friday, Sep 2 2011, 01:58)
Here is my small contribution:

user posted image

Genesis, the first book of the Holy Bible. Thus,

Genesis = Holy
The Tree = Wood

Holy wood...

teehee. ^_^

Slamman
  • Slamman

Smote

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 02 September 2011 - 04:06 AM Edited by Slamman, 02 September 2011 - 04:11 AM.

Nah, I think DeepT means The SECOND coming... of GTA HD! haha

@Robotech, No... He won't . I believe they referred to comments in a Q and A or as a retort with the comments about dead story characters, it would be most major ones. Are you saying you didn't conclude all the games? Ryder WAS killed in the mission you pointed out, you go after him in the boat chase

ROBOTECH
  • ROBOTECH

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 02 September 2011 - 04:42 AM Edited by ROBOTECH, 02 September 2011 - 04:45 AM.

QUOTE (Slamman @ Friday, Sep 2 2011, 04:06)
Nah, I think DeepT means The SECOND coming... of GTA HD! haha

@Robotech, No... He won't . I believe they referred to comments in a Q and A or as a retort with the comments about dead story characters, it would be most major ones. Are you saying you didn't conclude all the games? Ryder WAS killed in the mission you pointed out, you go after him in the boat chase

I know. What you say is true ... but we have not seen the corpse of Ryder when it exploded boat. Truth? But it may suppose that Ryder was released into the water before the explosion. But do not worry Mr. Slamman, I just said a simple theory. Nothing confirmed. But just like in GTA 1 and GTA San Andreas character was Carl. (although in GTA 1 could be selecting certain characters to start the game)

Speaking of GTA 1 .... We do not have any persanaje GTA 1 that has not played any GTA since GTA III? Because GTA 1 had a number of characters to choose to play the game.

Well Slamman... do not worry. If GTA V will be new character, there will be no problem. After all, each new GTA is story new and new characters.

LCMetro
  • LCMetro

LCMPD Commissioner

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 September 2011 - 05:17 AM Edited by LCMetro, 02 September 2011 - 07:58 AM.

QUOTE (awsomeking5 @ Friday, Sep 2 2011, 01:19)
QUOTE (crapmadgig @ Friday, Sep 2 2011, 01:14)
September 7th, 2011

Genesis mystery revealed

That is all.

And the trolls keep coming!

Oh so HE is a troll but THIS crazy sh!t:

QUOTE (Slamman)

QUOTE (cosmicboy @ Thursday, Sep 1 2011, 22:43)
QUOTE (Long_Haired_Boy @ Thursday, Sep 1 2011, 22:14)
1. You either have no Photoshop experience.

2. Retina damage.

3. Or you are just a piece of cheese without any corners. (Exactly)

O RLY???

That mountain is edited.
⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩ - the mountain part missing below these arrows is not a glitch. icon14.gif dozingoff.gif
user posted image
user posted image

Get it???... whatsthat.gif

I say Kudos to Cosmic, That's some fine work to bring into the topic, Seeing certain images alone I couldn't tell exactly if someone was correct or not, flipping and overlap via GIF certainly shows one the tricks the eyes can play.

Also to note, The name RUSH came up as a temp for GTA 5, as the cast leaks or supposed leaks were being mentioned...time wise..

The lettering looks to still suggest RUSH or III SA as well, SA and III all part of the series, excluding Vice City, but done on PS2 and original Xbox. Midway's LA Rush is also a PS2 game, and hey, one I bought and had some fun with! haha

is considered NORMAL? You guys are actually convinced that your seeing WORDS inside some blurred pixels in a photos! Do you know how SAD that is?! Are you so desperate for a scrap of information that you will resort to THIS?! Whats next guys? Is Slamman gonna throw down some chicken bones and try to read some clues in them? And now you guys are gonna say "If you dont like it then dont come in here" or "Were just having fun making up theories" but that doesnt change the fact that your all crazy (and that includes me since I keep coming back to this useless thread)! You guys bash on "trolls" but I have news for you:

YOU'RE ALL TROLLS HERE!!

Mister Kay
  • Mister Kay

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 02 September 2011 - 06:22 AM

QUOTE (Duxfever @ Monday, Jul 18 2011, 03:04)
I took some notes from Andy's (and his co-host who I couldn't get the name from) GTAForums podcast for Where is the Blue, so that no one else could spend/waste their own hour listening to it and also taking notes tounge.gif :

Open-mind, think beyond what's been said so far, don't make assumptions
Obama = NOTHING = ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS = HILARIOUS =/= protagonist
Obama, not really about himself; ALL ABOUT LOCATIONS
Locations: jump from Hawaii to Washington to Chicago to Wisconsin, less about individual, Obama ties into them
Rorscarch = Watchmen, relates to the Blue = chases after a partially true theory
= who's killing off masks(?)?
Watchmen; Adrian has to do with the entire plot (incovenient truth; minus all thoughts on Al Gore)
= chasing after theories, similar to users chasing after their own GTAV theories

Think about those looking at the pictures "Not about who's taking at the pictures, but you guys, as a whole, who are looking at the pictures"

Rorscarch = GTAForums Users , half the story
The other half = Rorscarch as a test; cosmic says about Card 3 + Card 4 talking about CHANGE (which was Obama tied in nicely, coincedence)
Change from GTA1 (three cities in one) to GTA3 (beginning of a trilogy: Liberty City, Vice City, San Andreas)
GTAIV, not a new universe?, but the start of a new game of three
One game; three cities expand to independent games
San Andreas; three cities in one, kinda like the first GTA - importance of Rorscarch

Where is the blue pictures = CORRECT... f*ck up on tree (but now we got it biggrin.gif ; gonna notetake on it anyway)
Tree = different angles? ; in the Southern States; winter in the southern states?....eh...
Generic looking.. - tree = nice add-on to locations = IS A LIE = isn't as important as the other locations posted = hilarious people freak out about a tree

Washington, Washington ; nobody got it!
Washington, Washington
Washington, Washington
Think about the locations, about the main where they are and the ones that stand out:
Hawaii = off to the west, off in the middle of the ocean by itself - main point
Chicago = clusterf*ck of locations in the middle
Washington, D.C. = everyone's target/Washington STATE = the Washington, Washington

Triangulation...not the right term?
Take the locations... certain cities.. all connecting lines between these spots
Hawaii -> Chicago -> Washington State.... fall on the line to Hawaii and Chicago, next to California
  FLIP IT A LITTLE (like Rorscarch, mirror image)
  Not Washington State...  but Washington D.C
  Hawaii... f*ck Hawaii, move it to the other side
  Connecting Chicago to D.C. ... to an invisible city
   Another random location if you flip it
   Another city that falls on the line, line is important as the other line
   Two intersecting locations
Triangulation = wrong term
Look at map, where Hawaii, Chicago, and Washington State is = draw a triangle
Another flagged location that falls on that point on one of the lines
Take Hawaii and flip it over to the Atlantic
Move Washington State to Washington D.C.
Connect the lines, another city of familiariaty falls on the line
Which city is it?!

Rorcarch mirror image: one or the other..
Read into this as... change? ("let's say in theory, GTAIII San Andreas was the final one? Vice City is the next game? Just sayin! MMmmmmm")

Look how Rockstar Games has done their games up until now:
GTA1: Vice City San Andreas and Liberty City
GTA2
GTA3: Liberty City, Vice City, then San Andreas.. three cities within it
Redo Liberty City; didn't do it justice in the first round / Really didn't do Los Angeles in the first round, nor Miami..
COULD redo the whole thing.. but (San Andreas is beyond the scope they could pull off?) redo the whole thing? ..probably too big, too fast
Remaking Vice City, in theory, if they WERE, next logical step! ...gave away the ENTIRE GAME tounge.gif
GTAV: Could point to cities we already think? Vice City... OR San Andreas?
We'll be seeing the same thing over again.. Change (not necessarily change from the games we've already seen)

GTA: All cities would be nice. And as a MMO 3rd Person Shooter.
"Next game's gonna be in Vice City" -- nah doesn't mean anything. Could be San Andreas?! "Maybe this whole this is a load of sh*t, and you've all been punk'd?!"

Might be more hints? Andy is done.

GTAV = admins just know all the alludes to the Where is the blue?
Name? = strongly convinced, and bet on "Grand Theft Auto V"

Where is the Blue and Genesis are deeply connected. Can't you see? Getting a proper answer to the blue can help us screw this f*cking genesis thing.

Slamman
  • Slamman

Smote

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 02 September 2011 - 06:36 AM Edited by Slamman, 02 September 2011 - 06:48 AM.

Me, I don't think so at all, I think Where is the Blue? is simply guessing pot-shots, pissing into the wind! hahaha

I think Genesis on the other hand is a REAL, keep you captivated puzzle as to GTA's future direction.

@LCMetro, I never assume too much, and no one should, once game details come, you'll find yourself "Dead Wrong" like a game of Liar's Dice in RDR!

So, chicken bones thrown down sound as good a plan as any! You neglect earlier warning by Andrew that if you call for a lock, you maybe banned from here, so don't come in and start crying, we choose to believe there's some hint, though it could still all be BS too. It's not like we can point to anything Rockstar has led onto successfully and call foul

As to Robotech's comments, I didn't play any original GTA, because the simplistic top down graphic idea held no appeal, though they were DMA at that time, the Housers and Rockstar North came AFTER those early GTAs and it's a new era, may I remind one and all?

Secura
  • Secura

Fallen and Reborn

• The Yardies
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 02 September 2011 - 08:02 AM

QUOTE (LCMetro @ Friday, Sep 2 2011, 05:17)
QUOTE (awsomeking5 @ Friday, Sep 2 2011, 01:19)
QUOTE (crapmadgig @ Friday, Sep 2 2011, 01:14)
September 7th, 2011

Genesis mystery revealed

That is all.

And the trolls keep coming!

Oh so HE is a troll but THIS crazy sh!t:

QUOTE (Slamman)

QUOTE (cosmicboy @ Thursday, Sep 1 2011, 22:43)
QUOTE (Long_Haired_Boy @ Thursday, Sep 1 2011, 22:14)
1. You either have no Photoshop experience.

2. Retina damage.

3. Or you are just a piece of cheese without any corners. (Exactly)

O RLY???

That mountain is edited.
??????????????? - the mountain part missing below these arrows is not a glitch. icon14.gif dozingoff.gif
user posted image
user posted image

Get it???... whatsthat.gif

I say Kudos to Cosmic, That's some fine work to bring into the topic, Seeing certain images alone I couldn't tell exactly if someone was correct or not, flipping and overlap via GIF certainly shows one the tricks the eyes can play.

Also to note, The name RUSH came up as a temp for GTA 5, as the cast leaks or supposed leaks were being mentioned...time wise..

The lettering looks to still suggest RUSH or III SA as well, SA and III all part of the series, excluding Vice City, but done on PS2 and original Xbox. Midway's LA Rush is also a PS2 game, and hey, one I bought and had some fun with! haha

is considered NORMAL? You guys are actually convinced that your seeing WORDS inside some blurred pixels in a photos! Do you know how SAD that is?! Are you so desperate for a scrap of information that you will resort to THIS?! Whats next guys? Is Slamman gonna throw down some chicken bones and try to read some clues in them? And now you guys are gonna say "If you dont like it then dont come in here" or "Were just having fun making up theories" but that doesnt change the fact that your all crazy (and that includes me since I keep coming back to this useless thread)! You guys bash on "trolls" but I have news for you:

YOU'RE ALL TROLLS HERE!!

Now lock and delete this fu*kin retarded thread before it sucks someone else into its madness!!

Stop whining, they think what they want and unless you want to end up like Brightonearly I suggest you make like Michael Jackson and beat it. I mean come on the mods aren't going to lock it anymore then they would if you didn't say anything, Mainland Marauder has stated that NOBODY Is forcing you to read it and andrew has said that if you don't have anything useful to post or simply decide to complain about the topic being open then get out.

LCMetro
  • LCMetro

LCMPD Commissioner

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 September 2011 - 08:07 AM

So, chicken bones thrown down sound as good a plan as any!

Might as well man! We've seen every other kind of crackpot theory on here!

You neglect earlier warning by Andrew that if you call for a lock, you maybe banned from here, so don't come in and start crying,

Oh NO! You mean I wouldnt be able to post in this rediculous waste of a thread anymore?! I better change it!

we choose to believe there's some hint, though it could still all be BS too.

*shakes head* There ARE no hints to be found. This is all setup by the admins to keep you people busy and happy. They know that if you guys dont have SOMETHING to do here that you would leave the site. Thier answer is to give you guys "clues" and watch you twist them and examine them and make completely insane theories - and all the while the site numbers just keep going up. Why do you thing this miserable thread has been aloud to continue when practically ever other thread gets locked?

LCMetro
  • LCMetro

LCMPD Commissioner

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 September 2011 - 08:27 AM

Stop whining,

I dont think what I said counts as "whining".

they think what they want

Even though its COMPLETELY pointless.

and unless you want to end up like Brightonearly I suggest you make like Michael Jackson and beat it.

Interesting suggestion, OR since this topic is all about retarded theories ANYWAY I can just say that my post was just another theory! We can call it the "You Guys Are To Stupid To Be Sentient" theory! Columbo can you post a link on page one?

I mean come on the mods aren't going to lock it anymore then they would if you didn't say anything,

And that just supports my "The Admins Are Just Screwing With You To Keep You Busy And On This Site" theory.

Mainland Marauder has stated that NOBODY Is forcing you to read it and andrew has said that if you don't have anything useful to post or simply decide to complain about the topic being open then get out.

And miss everyone scratching and mewling like cats strung out on catnip? No way!

Secura
  • Secura

Fallen and Reborn

• The Yardies
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 02 September 2011 - 08:33 AM

QUOTE (LCMetro @ Friday, Sep 2 2011, 08:27)
Stop whining,

I dont think what I said counts as "whining".

they think what they want

Even though its COMPLETELY pointless.

and unless you want to end up like Brightonearly I suggest you make like Michael Jackson and beat it.

Interesting suggestion, OR since this topic is all about retarded theories ANYWAY I can just say that my post was just another theory! We can call it the "You Guys Are To Stupid To Be Sentient" theory! Columbo can you post a link on page one?

I mean come on the mods aren't going to lock it anymore then they would if you didn't say anything,

And that just supports my "The Admins Are Just Screwing With You To Keep You Busy And On This Site" theory.

Mainland Marauder has stated that NOBODY Is forcing you to read it and andrew has said that if you don't have anything useful to post or simply decide to complain about the topic being open then get out.

And miss everyone scratching and mewling like cats strung out on catnip? No way!

They are human beings this entitles them to their own opinion whether they are wrong or not.

Slamman
  • Slamman

Smote

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 02 September 2011 - 09:06 AM

Michael Jackson Beat It jokes should amount to an entry in your Warn Log. You guys come in Genesis to just bitch that you came here and there was no breaking news? Why not wait a week or month before doing that? Don't come in here everyday and complain to the rest of us. Genesis I think should mean, for instance, that Vice City, or GTA III, or San An is not what GTA V will be, at least to me, that sounds plausible enough for a theory but this is getting to be more a flame-fest then spam-fest. Take the flames back to Usenet, thanks!

thatguy23
  • thatguy23

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 02 September 2011 - 09:13 AM

Every day im shufflin'

Andrew
  • Andrew

• Inactive Staff
  • None

Posted 02 September 2011 - 09:32 AM

You neglect earlier warning by Andrew that if you call for a lock, you maybe banned from here, so don't come in and start crying,

Oh NO! You mean I wouldnt be able to post in this rediculous waste of a thread anymore?! I better change it!

Well in that case you're banned from this thread, any posts you now make in here will earn you an 12 hour ban from the forums.

This thread remains open as a general chat about the theories or any theory to do with v, and can contain other topics that don't quite warrant their own topic within the V forum. This is why it remains open.

CookPassBabtridge
  • CookPassBabtridge

Soldier

• Members

Posted 02 September 2011 - 09:40 AM

The more people you ban, the less bumps this thread will get and will die a death. Surely not the plan?

Mister Kay
  • Mister Kay

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 02 September 2011 - 10:06 AM Edited by deepthroatgta6, 02 September 2011 - 10:10 AM.

@slamman I will prove it that the Blue topic and Genesis AND Revelation are all connected. Soon. smile.gif
@milkmansun I hope your ban is over. smile.gif
@andrew Pls don't ever lock this thread. smile.gif
and LCMetro is a good riddance. Thanks.. smile.gif

SCLASS
  • SCLASS

Homie

• Members

Posted 02 September 2011 - 10:07 AM

LCmetro 'This is all setup by the admins to keep you people busy and happy'

LOL aint that the truth, didnt really think about it that way, of course the 'blue' topic was started by them. Makes perfect sense, keep up the post count with a bit of 'news' otherwise the forums might not have anything to chew on for another 6 months !

Sad individuals -.....on the other hand, kudos to whoever found the GTAIV map from the motorboat photo, that was real detective work...

Mister Kay
  • Mister Kay

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 02 September 2011 - 10:17 AM

QUOTE (Rocktop Informant @ Thursday, Sep 1 2011, 04:28)
QUOTE (Chevy Chasegta6 @ Wednesday, Aug 31 2011, 13:58)
Can smell something fishy going on.
Will be back tomorrow.
"Going To California" - Led Zeppelin

Spent my days with a woman unkind, Smoked my stuff and drank all my wine.
Made up my mind to make a new start, Going To California with an aching in my heart.
Someone told me there's a girl out there with love in her eyes and flowers in her hair.
Took my chances on a big jet plane, never let them tell you that they're all the same.
The sea was red and the sky was grey, wondered how tomorrow could ever follow today.
The mountains and the canyons started to tremble and shake
as the children of the sun began to awake.

Seems that the wrath of the Gods
Got a punch on the nose and it started to flow;
I think I might be sinking.
Throw me a line if I reach it in time
I'll meet you up there where the path
Runs straight and high.

To find a queen without a king,
They say she plays guitar and cries and sings... la la la
Ride a white mare in the footsteps of dawn
Tryin' to find a woman who's never, never, never been born.
Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams,
Telling myself it's not as hard, hard, hard as it seems

wow.gif Are you the only one here who got this, gent? hehehe Chevy's go VVVvvvrrrrooOoOOoommM! wink.gif

sly.gif nice poem though. Where did you find it?
*Answers are in plain sight*

Untame Snail
  • Untame Snail

What?

• Members
  • Rwanda

Posted 02 September 2011 - 10:21 AM

Wake me when we know something.

awsomeking5
  • awsomeking5

Shut up and stop complaining about the username...

• Members

Posted 02 September 2011 - 10:41 AM

QUOTE (BenDeR_ @ Friday, Sep 2 2011, 01:58)
Here is my small contribution:

user posted image

Genesis, the first book of the Holy Bible. Thus,

Genesis = Holy
The Tree = Wood

That makes insanely good sense to me.

Mister Kay
  • Mister Kay

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 02 September 2011 - 11:06 AM

QUOTE (mati @ Thursday, Dec 30 2010, 04:12)

QUOTE (iightsonkoo @ Thursday, Dec 29 2010, 22:41)

bump

Couldnt you wait till 2011?

Please reopen it now. It has the answers.

ministryman
  • ministryman

GTA: Vice City!!!

• Members

Posted 02 September 2011 - 11:19 AM

in the rdr pic, the blurry picture looks like it spells Vinewood

Secura
  • Secura

Fallen and Reborn

• The Yardies
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 02 September 2011 - 11:19 AM

QUOTE (Slamman @ Friday, Sep 2 2011, 09:06)
Michael Jackson Beat It jokes should amount to an entry in your Warn Log. You guys come in Genesis to just bitch that you came here and there was no breaking news? Why not wait a week or month before doing that? Don't come in here everyday and complain to the rest of us. Genesis I think should mean, for instance, that Vice City, or GTA III, or San An is not what GTA V will be, at least to me, that sounds plausible enough for a theory but this is getting to be more a flame-fest then spam-fest. Take the flames back to Usenet, thanks!

It is quite evident that you cannot read, why is this ? Well considering the fact that I was defending people who come on the Genesis and you say I'm bitching about no Info. Sir I'm a person that thinks GTA will be announced at the very earliest late 2013. I have said the exact opposite of what you have accused me of saying.

RedDragonsBOOM
  • RedDragonsBOOM

Babes, Bullets, Cars.

• Members

Posted 02 September 2011 - 11:21 AM

The RedDragonsBOOM theory about the Genesis thread and "Chevy Chase"

Chevy Chase just like the Genesis thread and also not to forget the "where's the blue" are all gimmicks set up by the admin team to keep you coming to the GTA forums, it is a shameless exploit of the hardcore Rockstar and GTA fans to make them think they have some sort of connection to Rockstar and that this is the place to come for inside information on upcoming titles that may or may not even be in development yet.

There are a few reasons everybody should have their suspicions and I have also witnessed several events on this thread that support the theory to myself as well.

1. Look at the first post in this thread, it is a very poorly photoshopped image and no text. Compare this silly post to the hundreds of other threads that get opened with way more basis and thought and were shut down by the mods within four posts or less. Yet the mods allow this ludicrous thread to gain almost half a million views over ten thousand replies and almost six hundred pages when there is literally no topic to discuss and the original poster has yet to even tell us the basis of his post. Regardless of who the posters are meant to think "chevy chase" is he should not have any seniority to post over others especially with no admin rights.

2. Any time somebody questions this thread and others begin to follow that theory you immediately see the mods with crowd control coming in telling us to stay on topic even going so far as to deleting some of the posts that pertain to questioning it. There is only a picture in threads original post so if the mods are telling us to stay on topic then they must know something we do not like the topic for instance?

3. The thing I think is funny is that while when we theorize that this thread may be a conspiracy we get crowd control but when we question the man of the hour, "Chevy Chase", and say the admins are in on it we never hear a flat out denial of involvement in fact they are very silent when it comes to that accusation. Since if it ever did get out that the admins where behind this "Chevy Chase", they would have their tracks covered by never having denied involvement and at that point play it off as a simple game to keep the forum fresh and fun.

4. We all know the "wheres the blue" was an admin forum mind game so they are already known for this kind of mischievous behavior.

5. The original post just shows the urgency from the admins to get buzz started by Chevy Chase and make this forum lively. With the lack of information regarding a GTA:V they post this picture with no basis to make you think so deeply on it that maybe out of some wild theory it might all click and somebody will get information out of it somehow since the theories on this photo are a dime a dozen(people are even going so far as to look in the bible for clues) and that alone no matter how simple it is will in the future cement Chevy Chase as an undercover Rockstar employee. Just as his nonsensical ramblings in his original posts gave him the glorified status he has today. Who cares if out of fifteen posts he gave us the location, we already have the location somewhere here in these five hundred plus pages. It really isn't that hard to narrow down where a new GTA game will be based in.

I am just here to say that my theory is this is all set up by the admins, I know you guys desperately want GTA:V information and it will come but don't let yourself be taken for fools by this obvious mind game. I know for a fact Rockstar doesn't like this silly kind of shameless manipulation of their fan base for some hits on a simple fan site. Wake up people and face the truth.

K^2
  • K^2

Vidi Vici Veni

• United-States

Posted 02 September 2011 - 11:28 AM

QUOTE (CookPassBabtridge @ Friday, Sep 2 2011, 05:40)
The more people you ban, the less bumps this thread will get and will die a death. Surely not the plan?

Regardless of what you might think the plan is, this thread gets enough bumps. Admins can hand out temp-bans like Halloween candy, and it will still get enough bumps.

As far as I'm concerned, "The butler admins did it," is as good as any paranoid conspiracy theory on here, so I'm fine with it being argued. The policy on this thread remaining unlocked and temp-bans, however, has been clearly explained, so don't push it.

CookPassBabtridge
  • CookPassBabtridge

Soldier

• Members

Posted 02 September 2011 - 11:29 AM Edited by CookPassBabtridge, 02 September 2011 - 11:32 AM.

"I am a person that thinks GTA will be announced at the very earliest late 2013"

That, Slamman, is all you need to keep in mind......

Oh and thanks for the marching orders K2, which you can insert where you see fit. This forum is sub-playground level, so why bother keeping some fake sense of order?

Secura
  • Secura

Fallen and Reborn

• The Yardies
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 02 September 2011 - 11:38 AM

QUOTE (CookPassBabtridge @ Friday, Sep 2 2011, 11:29)
"I am a person that thinks GTA will be announced at the very earliest late 2013"

That, Slamman, is all you need to keep in mind......

Oh and thanks for the marching orders K2, which you can insert where you see fit. This forum is sub-playground level, so why bother keeping some fake sense of order?

Says the ?man? who thinks a 2012 release will happen has not even replied to theory of why. Please stop acting like a child who sticks his fingers in his ears every time he's told he's not getting his favourite toy for christmas.

CookPassBabtridge
  • CookPassBabtridge

Soldier

• Members

Posted 02 September 2011 - 11:41 AM

Go and educate yourself about shareholders, financial forecasts and how business generally works, then come back and be a jumped up little snot.

Jimbatron
  • Jimbatron

Gangsta

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 02 September 2011 - 11:54 AM

One thing this thread has done is illustrate how people manage to get a reputation as prophets.

Providing you are vague enough, there's always a way your "predictions" can be twisted to match up with the event when it finally occurs.

"Where is the blue?" and this image are so damn vague, I think we've almost had more theories than posters in this thread.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users