Long_Haired_Boy
  • Long_Haired_Boy

Whilst everyone's lost, the battle is won

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 31 August 2011 - 01:10 PM

Genesis.

Where did GTA take place?

3 cities I believe.

We visited one already. That leaves 2 left. 50/50 chance at being right.
or maybe not.

awsomeking5
  • awsomeking5

Shut up and stop complaining about the username...

• Members

Posted 31 August 2011 - 01:20 PM

QUOTE (Chevy Chasegta6 @ Wednesday, Aug 31 2011, 11:38)
@awsomeking5 biggrin.gif (nice username)
By "flipping", are you pointing to the 'image flipping' in D33pthroat's post?

partially, it flips the first and last game (before starting again) and with deeps photo which is also flipped and part of a countryside, the only gta with a countryside is san andreas,

The Raging Latino Barbecue Theory (Please add to second post)

Liberty City
Vice City
San Andreas

Liberty City = revelation
San Andreas = Genesis

Liberty city was the first of the 3 (III, Vice, SA) San Andreas was the last

Revelation is the last book in the bible and genesis is the first, GTA IV (liberty city) was called in a topic "revelation" but thats the last book

Genesis was the first, and this is the current topic name.

but then the gta cycle started again, it went back to liberty city, but it was called "revelation" which is the last book, now we have "genesis"

If you look in the previous cycle, Liberty City is genesis, and San Andreas was revelation (first and last)

but this time they are flipped GTA IV's topic was Revelation and now deep posted a photo that was flipped with a topic called genesis

We can assume that the bible books are flipped as well

Revelation = Liberty City
Genesis = San Andreas

Because it restared the cycle but flipped the bible names, so the next gta will be in San Andreas/California

AND deeps picture is of a tree and a countryside, San Andreas is the only GTA to feature a countryside.

BTW: It is not an awesome name, I actually really hate this username sad.gif

Mister Kay
  • Mister Kay

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 31 August 2011 - 01:35 PM

On page 420, Hurrikane posted a resume which said GTA V was set to be released in 2011 and the same site even had images of Agent.

On page 422, Admin Illspirit said that hurrikane found the blue.
I don't understand whether "Blue" means Agent's images or GTA V's release date.

The tree was in one of the "V" in Where is the Blue as well as de e pthroat's image.

Actually de e pthroat's image is the original image through which the V was cropped.

And as far as I understand, Where is the Blue's V s were set by the admins.
How did de e pthroat get the original image of the V?

GTARandom
  • GTARandom

Unfortunate piece of meat

• Feroci
  • Croatia

Posted 31 August 2011 - 01:42 PM

For a brief moment , the topic was called Spamesis! I'm dead serious. (Few weeks ago tho)

grope_4_that_date
  • grope_4_that_date

Future Moderator

• Members
  • None
  • Best Fan Art 2012
    Most Improved 2012
    Topic of the Year 2011 "GTA V Screenshot Fun"

Posted 31 August 2011 - 01:46 PM

QUOTE (Chevy Chasegta6 @ Wednesday, Aug 31 2011, 13:35)
[SIZE=7]And as far as I understand, Where is the Blue's Vs were set by the admins.
How did Chevy Chase get the original image of the V?

Because Deepthraot is a duplicate account. He's an ADMIN!

NCONiall
  • NCONiall

Alright Dave?

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 31 August 2011 - 01:49 PM

QUOTE (GTARandom @ Wednesday, Aug 31 2011, 14:42)
For a brief moment , the topic was called Spamesis! I'm dead serious. (Few weeks ago tho)

Yeah it was called that for a while, this topic was also locked and deleted, we all thought we were lucky, then it came back...

And not a single word from the admins lol.

GTARandom
  • GTARandom

• Feroci
  • Croatia

Posted 31 August 2011 - 01:50 PM Edited by GTARandom, 31 August 2011 - 01:55 PM.

Well , it is a nice way of entertainment until first GTA V info arises! - and to keep fans interested in GTA

My current potential targets are London and San Andreas (L.A. Area.)

Mister Kay
  • Mister Kay

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 31 August 2011 - 01:58 PM

Can smell something fishy going on.
Will be back tomorrow.
"Going To California" - Led Zeppelin

Spent my days with a woman unkind, Smoked my stuff and drank all my wine.
Made up my mind to make a new start, Going To California with an aching in my heart.
Someone told me there's a girl out there with love in her eyes and flowers in her hair.
Took my chances on a big jet plane, never let them tell you that they're all the same.
The sea was red and the sky was grey, wondered how tomorrow could ever follow today.
The mountains and the canyons started to tremble and shake
as the children of the sun began to awake.

Seems that the wrath of the Gods
Got a punch on the nose and it started to flow;
I think I might be sinking.
Throw me a line if I reach it in time
I'll meet you up there where the path
Runs straight and high.

To find a queen without a king,
They say she plays guitar and cries and sings... la la la
Ride a white mare in the footsteps of dawn
Tryin' to find a woman who's never, never, never been born.
Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams,
Telling myself it's not as hard, hard, hard as it seems

Long_Haired_Boy
  • Long_Haired_Boy

Whilst everyone's lost, the battle is won

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 31 August 2011 - 02:04 PM

Talk about hiding something in plan sight.

You guys really need to give that "Things will be different" trailer another look.

awsomeking5
  • awsomeking5

Shut up and stop complaining about the username...

• Members

Posted 31 August 2011 - 02:04 PM

Im still going with the raging latino barbeque theory

Toup
  • Toup

Group: Cheesedicks

• Members

Posted 31 August 2011 - 02:10 PM

I still think he'll post something in the 600th page.

GTARandom
  • GTARandom

• Feroci
  • Croatia

Posted 31 August 2011 - 02:25 PM Edited by GTARandom, 31 August 2011 - 02:27 PM.

With Chevy Chase's post right underneath mine , i feel that my presance is a good thing to many of the fans throughout the globe!

And his story suggests that our protagonist will be doing his action across the City of Angels and the surrounding countryside, the other facts to consider are tha the story will be similar to Niko's , he is out there to find that special someone and to start a better life in the vibrant light of Hollywood!

_GTAFREAK_
  • _GTAFREAK_

Hustler

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 31 August 2011 - 02:27 PM

QUOTE (GTARandom Posted on Wednesday @ Aug 31 2011, 15:25)
And his story suggests that our protagonist will be doing his action across the City of Angels and the surrounding countryside, the other facts to consider are tha the story will be similar to Niko's , he is out there to find that special someone and start a better life in the vibrant light of Hollywood!

Sounds GOOD for me!

It's about time, R*... just bring it on!

skillz7855
  • skillz7855

Soldier

• Members

Posted 31 August 2011 - 02:35 PM Edited by skillz7855, 31 August 2011 - 05:27 PM.

I highly doubt Genesis would equal San Andreas since Liberty city mean revelation meaning the end and there would be no more of its kind. The only reason why GTA IV was remade in Liberty city was because they said they didn't capture liberty city that well in GTA III.Since Genesis means the Beginning that means there might just be a new location add to the GTA series.So LC,VC,SA are now in the past and thats the end of there time.

P.S. I hope I figured it out Since Genesis means New Beginning don't look back at the past locations look into future locations.

I want my cookies for this

Ryan2501
  • Ryan2501

Trick

• Members

Posted 31 August 2011 - 02:53 PM

Why were a bunch of threads deleted?

AndrefromEstonia
  • AndrefromEstonia

Hustler

• BUSTED!

Posted 31 August 2011 - 03:08 PM

QUOTE (skillz7855 @ Wednesday, Aug 31 2011, 14:35)
I highly doubt Genesis would equal San Andreas since Liberty city mean revelation meaning the end and there would be no more of its kind. The only reason why GTA IV  was remade in Liberty city was because they said they didn't capture liberty city that well in GTA III.Since Genesis means the Beginning that means there might just be a new location add to the GTA series.So LBC,VC,SA are now in the past and thats the end of there time.

P.S. I hope I figured it out  Since Genesis means New Beginning don't look back at the past locations look into  future locations.

I want my cookies for this

I really like what you think. And i certainly hope it's goping to be something new...cmon people, SA and others are "beent there, done that" games. The f you want them back? Go play them with RAGE engineif you miss them. It's time for a new beginning... I say, GO THE F AHEAD ROCKSTAR!!! Gimme you best shot.

E: Oh yeha, becasue we have waited so long, the game must be something i play like for a year in a row. Then many years more forgetting theres a life outside the pc.

Columbo
  • Columbo

SA+IV+RDR=V

• Members

Posted 31 August 2011 - 03:27 PM

QUOTE (awsomeking5 @ Wednesday, Aug 31 2011, 15:20)

Added! smile.gif

ceedot
  • ceedot

Zeestar.

• Members

Posted 31 August 2011 - 03:32 PM

QUOTE (Darrel @ Monday, Aug 29 2011, 18:43)
QUOTE (ceedot @ Monday, Aug 29 2011, 05:50)
I hope you guys understand that Chevy Chase actually predicted GTA IV to be in BOGOTA. Obviously this is just a troll account now. I'm sure the moderators are having a laugh at this.

Good to see you back.

I come and go.... but thank you! I'm waiting for a GTA V announcement, and then I might be back again for a while.... That will be fun.

dyspoid
  • dyspoid

Peon

• Members

Posted 31 August 2011 - 03:55 PM

I really like what you think. And i certainly hope it's goping to be something new...cmon people, SA and others are "beent there, done that" games. The f you want them back? Go play them with RAGE engineif you miss them. It's time for a new beginning... I say, GO THE F AHEAD ROCKSTAR!!! Gimme you best shot.

E: Oh yeha, becasue we have waited so long, the game must be something i play like for a year in a row. Then many years more forgetting theres a life outside the pc.

I agree with you, man. I don't know why everyone is hung up on getting one of the old locations back. As cool as they were, doing them AGAIN would be overkill, in my opinion at least. They have done Liberty City THREE times in 3D (GTAIII, GTA4 and LCS) and Vice City TWICE.

As much as I'd like to have a Vice City on next gen, I just think it's old, and run it's course, for now at least.

I predict R* will want to try something new, something fresh.

Although, in saying that, I highly doubt that the location will exist outside of the USA. Especially considering the time frame. They've already done Western, with RDR, they've done 1920's with L.A Noire... I think they're gonna stick with the present time, which makes considering a location problematic, because, tbh, there is nowhere in the world at the moment that is exactly fun for a GTA to take place.

Oh, and furthermore, I don't think they CAN do outside of the USA. GTA has so far been pretty much built around cultural stereotypes, criminalised immigrants etc, moving that to a different country lay down a whole heap of issues, such as being branded as racist, and shizz like that.

GamerShotgun
  • GamerShotgun

The main protagonist.

• Members

Posted 31 August 2011 - 04:09 PM

QUOTE (GTARandom @ Wednesday, Aug 31 2011, 14:25)
With Chevy Chase's post right underneath mine , i feel that my presance is a good thing to many of the fans throughout the globe!

And his story suggests that our protagonist will be doing his action across the City of Angels and the surrounding countryside, the other facts to consider are tha the story will be similar to Niko's , he is out there to find that special someone and to start a better life in the vibrant light of Hollywood!

Whoah, he is just an "impostor". biggrin.gif

GTARandom
  • GTARandom

• Feroci
  • Croatia

Posted 31 August 2011 - 04:14 PM Edited by GTARandom, 31 August 2011 - 04:18 PM.

Whoah, he is just an "impostor". biggrin.gif

Don't judge a book by its cover , fellow forums user biggrin.gif

NCONiall
  • NCONiall

Alright Dave?

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 31 August 2011 - 04:23 PM

Nearly 2 months since deep throat last posted and this thread is still going on, it lived longer than Where is the Blue even though it's alot duller, at least in Where is the Blue we had daily clues, sorry "clues." So what's the current dates we're looking at? Sometime in September wasn't it?

jnzooger
  • jnzooger

Just one of those days...

• Members

Posted 31 August 2011 - 04:26 PM

QUOTE (awsomeking5 @ Wednesday, Aug 31 2011, 13:20)

The big problem with this theory is that I can turn it around on you. Vice City was the last city visited before IV. (Vice City Stories) Thus it would be the Genesis of this theory. Citing that, the next GTA must be in Vice.

sly.gif

(BTW: I still think DC, Paris, and London are the likely cities of the V-era)

GTA IV Roleplay
  • GTA IV Roleplay

Tottenham Hotspur FC. Established 1882

• BUSTED!

Posted 31 August 2011 - 04:29 PM

Sorry, I've been shopping with 'da hoe'... I don't think 5-a-side is in the question, anymore, my legs are hurting so much.

WHAT'S GAAWIN' OOOOON?! - In other words, please could I be updated on whats going on?
There's a place for you on my respect list.

milkmansun
  • milkmansun

Detective

• Members

Posted 31 August 2011 - 04:37 PM

This is the background picture for a french gta forum

http://www.gtanf.com...es/body-new.jpg

This is the coolest picture of miami i ever seen... there is no theory here just it looked beautiful thats all...

http://www.gtanf.com/

and that french site had all the original pictures that user found.... thanks to them, coz those pictures helped me a lot....

BenDeR_
  • BenDeR_

Homeboy

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 31 August 2011 - 04:49 PM

I have to agree with the above poster. Whoever is the admin of that website is a genius. biggrin.gif

GTA IV Roleplay
  • GTA IV Roleplay

• BUSTED!

Posted 31 August 2011 - 04:52 PM

QUOTE (milkmansun @ Wednesday, Aug 31 2011, 16:37)
This is the background picture for a french gta forum

http://www.gtanf.com...es/body-new.jpg

This is the coolest picture of miami i ever seen... there is no theory here just it looked beautiful thats all...

http://www.gtanf.com/

and that french site had all the original pictures that user found.... thanks to them, coz those pictures helped me a lot....

I wouldn't want to have a shootout in that! that is one sexy Miami shot!...
Imagine a border/outline of cocaine, around it wink.gif

milkmansun
  • milkmansun

Detective

• Members

Posted 31 August 2011 - 05:02 PM Edited by milkmansun, 31 August 2011 - 05:06 PM.

QUOTE (BenDeR_ @ Wednesday, Aug 31 2011, 16:49)
I have to agree with the above poster. Whoever is the admin of that website is a genius. biggrin.gif

Hey bender you are the admin man!! ha ha caught you.... i didn't know you had an account with the same name as there..... cool wallpaper you got though....

@Gta roleplay yeah man if its going to be this cool who would want to shoot out there.. i would just wait and watch the sea moving standing on the bridge..

GTA IV Roleplay
  • GTA IV Roleplay

• BUSTED!

Posted 31 August 2011 - 05:21 PM

QUOTE (BenDeR_ @ Wednesday, Aug 31 2011, 16:49)

Why would you put a background picture of Miami, if the location is yet to be discovered?
mercie_blink.gif

Leve-O
  • Leve-O

Sic Parvis Magna

• BUSTED!

Posted 31 August 2011 - 05:27 PM

If Ryan can edit Chevy Chase's post, then I don't see why the admins couldn't hack his account.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users