Genesis.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
14,063 replies to this topic
Andrew
  • Andrew

• Inactive Staff
  • None

Posted 26 August 2011 - 02:30 AM

Can we get back on topic please? In future just report posts, don't reply to them.

RedDragonsBOOM
  • RedDragonsBOOM

Babes, Bullets, Cars.

• Members

Posted 26 August 2011 - 02:37 AM

QUOTE (Andrew @ Friday, Aug 26 2011, 02:30)
Can we get back on topic please? In future just report posts, don't reply to them.

You would like that wouldn't you? A silent way to speak against the admins scams. MOVE ALONG PEOPLE THERE IS NO CONSPIRACY HERE! BTW maybe you could explain to me what the topic of this thread even is? Usually silly posts get locked in 3 replies, this is a dumb picture and it has over a quarter million views with no topic at all.

skillz7855
  • skillz7855

Soldier

• Members

Posted 26 August 2011 - 02:54 AM

Its obvious this game is set in the Bay Area because when they made SA they really didn't capture the Bay area very well.

Leve-O
  • Leve-O

Sic Parvis Magna

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 August 2011 - 03:10 AM

QUOTE (RedDragonsBOOM @ Friday, Aug 26 2011, 02:37)

You would like that wouldn't you? A silent way to speak against the admins scams. MOVE ALONG PEOPLE THERE IS NO CONSPIRACY HERE! BTW maybe you could explain to me what the topic of this thread even is? Usually silly posts get locked in 3 replies, this is a dumb picture and it has over a quarter million views with no topic at all.

Here we go again. An Admin tells everyone to get back on topic, then someone questions what the topic actually is. Then we move on to something else off topic, the we have a short period where we actually try to "solve" something. smh. -_-

Frankly, I'm f*cking sick of this never ending cycle. I will say it again. THE ONLY POINT OF THIS TOPIC IS TO HERD INTERNET TRAFFIC AND GAIN REVENUE FOR THE ADMINS. ALL YOU PEOPLE ARE DOING IS PUTTING MONEY IN THE ADMINS POCKETS. THE
ONLY SOLUTION IS TO BOYCOTT THIS THREAD! IF THAT A**HOLE DEEEPTHROAT WANTS TO POST AGAIN (if ever) HE CAN MAKE A NEW f*ckING TOPIC. THIS ONE HAS RAN IT'S COURSE. Kill. This. Dead. Horse. Or. It. Will. Never. End.

/rage off

BrightonEarly
  • BrightonEarly

Rat

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 August 2011 - 03:13 AM

QUOTE (Leve-O @ Friday, Aug 26 2011, 03:10)
QUOTE (RedDragonsBOOM @ Friday, Aug 26 2011, 02:37)

Here we go again. An Admin tells everyone to get back on topic, then someone questions what the topic actually is. Then we move on to something else off topic, the we have a short period where we actually try to "solve" something. smh. -_-

Frankly, I'm f*cking sick of this never ending cycle. I will say it again. THE ONLY POINT OF THIS TOPIC IS TO HERD INTERNET TRAFFIC AND GAIN REVENUE FOR THE ADMINS. ALL YOU PEOPLE ARE DOING IS PUTTING MONEY IN THE ADMINS POCKETS. THE
ONLY SOLUTION IS TO BOYCOTT THIS THREAD! IF THAT A**HOLE DEEEPTHROAT WANTS TO POST AGAIN (if ever) HE CAN MAKE A NEW f*ckING TOPIC. THIS ONE HAS RAN IT'S COURSE. Kill. This. Dead. Horse. Or. It. Will. Never. End.

/rage off

PLESAE! Nobody post in this thread any more. Lets just let it die. Admins saying to get back on topic is stupid. There is no topic. Let the thread die guys.

Locked.

Andrew
  • Andrew

• Inactive Staff
  • None

Posted 26 August 2011 - 03:31 AM

Please don't spam this topic with requests for it to be locked, if you don't like it then don't post in it. No one is even forcing you to read it. Don't attack Staff either. Simple.

BrightonEarly
  • BrightonEarly

Rat

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 August 2011 - 03:35 AM

ahaha.. From Andrew. My Verbal warning for doing nothing but stating there is no topic.

The following reason was given for this verbal warning:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1. If you don't like a topic, don't post in it, simple.
2. Don't act like a moderator.

Related post: Genesis.

ahahahahah. Whats the topic andrew? I really want to get back on topic. REALLY REALLY BAD. I just dont know what the topic is exactly. Looks like a picture to me. No topic is stated. Get off my nuts.

*MURDOC*
  • *MURDOC*

They said I could be anything, so I became a custom member title

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 26 August 2011 - 03:37 AM

QUOTE (Andrew @ Thursday, Aug 25 2011, 22:31)
Simple.

A word which can describe a lot of users here.

Racecarlock
  • Racecarlock

The floor here will kill you, try to avoid it.

• Members

Posted 26 August 2011 - 03:39 AM

QUOTE (Andrew @ Friday, Aug 26 2011, 03:31)
Please don't spam this topic with requests for it to be locked, if you don't like it then don't post in it. No one is even forcing you to read it. Don't attack Staff either. Simple.

Oh come on andrew. Even you know that this topic breaks a BUNCH of forum rules, and I've seen other topics around here get locked for way less. This topic descended into madness and spam long ago, it's time it died off and another one took it's place. I would think that even you would follow your own rules. I know you like to mess with us, but seriously, this topic hasn't been good since page 430. You guys hold other topics to the forum standards, you should uphold them with this as well. And I know, I shouldn't tell you how to do your job, but this topic is trash, and you goddamn know it. Do the right thing for the forum and kill this thing.

grope_4_that_date
  • grope_4_that_date

Future Moderator

• Members

Posted 26 August 2011 - 03:39 AM Edited by grope_4_that_date, 26 August 2011 - 03:43 AM.

What still bugs me is why Chevy Chase? Why a photoshoped picture of GTA & RDR? I guess it will always be a mystery.

Andrew
  • Andrew

• Inactive Staff
  • None

Posted 26 August 2011 - 03:40 AM

I never said there was no topic, you are not being forced to read this topic, let alone reply to it? So what exactly is your problem? If you really don't like the way we do things around here then leave. So I'll say this again perhaps a little bit clearer.

IF YOU DO NOT LIKE THE TOPIC, OR DO NOT HAVE ANYTHING CONSTRUCTIVE TO SAY, THEN DO NOT POST.

It really is not rocket science.

skillz7855
  • skillz7855

Soldier

• Members

Posted 26 August 2011 - 03:47 AM Edited by skillz7855, 26 August 2011 - 03:56 AM.

So basically Chevy Chase4 made us go on a goose chase just to figure out a pic that means practically nothing. He probably been looking at this thread everyday looking how desperate you guys are to find out where the next GTA would be. He basically proved his point we have over 500 pages of nothing. Its almost like we are his lab mice for him to show one post from him and he can get so many views and post like it was a game. Just because he told us about GTA IV location before they announced it to the public and he became legendary to this forum. After that I'm pretty sure Rockstar took a note that they don't want someone else like Chevy Chase4 working for them so they probably fired him after leaking out GTA IV. Ever sense he heard GTA V was in development he has been posting bullsh*t about nothing to lead people to believe he knows stuff about GTA V well he doesn't. That's why for his last topic on this forum he called it Genesis because he can lead people on and fool them now.

P.S. Hopefully I was first person to state this and the whole truth behind this Genesis topic

Snake Without a Tongue
  • Snake Without a Tongue

Franklin Shot Tupac

• Members

Posted 26 August 2011 - 03:49 AM

QUOTE (grope_4_that_date @ Friday, Aug 26 2011, 03:39)
What still bugs me is why Chevy Chase?

The Chevy Chase name bugs me. Kids today likes the random references, but my habit to over-think things makes me roll out every 80's movie I can remember.

Damn, look how on topic I am.

Ryan
  • Ryan

Ginga Ninja

• Canada

Posted 26 August 2011 - 03:51 AM

To take it one step further. BrightonEarly, I'm banning you from this topic. You've done nothing but make stupid half assed spammy posts in this topic, so don't bother posting in here again, or you'll be getting more entries in your member log for not listening to staff. Shouldn't be that hard since you hate this topic eh?

As Andrew said, if you don't like the topic, shut up and leave. I'm getting sick of people coming in here and whining and complaining about the topic, and it's always the same people too. If I see it any more of it, you guys will be next to be banned from the topic.

Racecarlock
  • Racecarlock

The floor here will kill you, try to avoid it.

• Members

Posted 26 August 2011 - 03:59 AM

Well, from the images posted so far, I'm guessing Chevy Chase is trying to say that middle park was built over beecher's hope, but that's all I can guess so far. I've seen some people trying to triangulate or something, I don't know, I saw a bunch of lines drawn on a map, but from those images that's what I can tell so far. Doesn't tell me anything about the location though. What else can I say? Maybe some other mad genius could tricalculate or triangulate or psychicly guess the location, but I can't really tell. Is he saying V will be in liberty again? Who knows?

fitbikesbmx
  • fitbikesbmx

V

• Members

Posted 26 August 2011 - 04:10 AM

So, I really don't know if this has been posted before but after looking at the picture for a minute or so I initially had a few thoughts.

If any of these ideas have been shared, I'm sorry to repeat them, but honestly, I'm not sifting through 500+ pages to look for them.

1. It seems to me like this could indicate that V will be a combination of GTA IV and RDR. Possibly a modern day setting in the same general area that RDR took place?

2. "Get Back On Your Horse" - John Marston is clearly on a horse... Why would it say that? Does it mean that we should "Get back on our horses?" (Get back to playing GTA?... Or possibly that Rockstar needs to get back on their horse by making GTA V?)

3. From the looks of things the road is leading towards the south in both pictures... Does this signal that the V will be set in the south (Vice City)?

Without a doubt this post was created to torment all of us but I think there is a legitimate meaning to it. Maybe he is trying to mislead us.

ROBOTECH
  • ROBOTECH

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 26 August 2011 - 04:25 AM

Mr. Moderator Administrator Andrew:

I have followed and looking for clues and theories, but I ran, I looked up from the GTA IV episodes and even using the Google to find something and nothing.

But you come to tell us return to the topic ... That means that the date of the announcement of GTA V already close. Truth!?? It appears that you have betrayed yourself.

Well ... in my case ... I still think the same would look like GTA V: San Andreas, Vice City and other cities, even capable Hawaii ... But I do not care but it is. I just hope the best ad or trailer to see if I have my theories right or wrong ..

RedDragonsBOOM
  • RedDragonsBOOM

Babes, Bullets, Cars.

• Members

Posted 26 August 2011 - 04:25 AM

QUOTE (Andrew @ Friday, Aug 26 2011, 03:40)
I never said there was no topic, you are not being forced to read this topic, let alone reply to it? So what exactly is your problem? If you really don't like the way we do things around here then leave. So I'll say this again perhaps a little bit clearer.

IF YOU DO NOT LIKE THE TOPIC, OR DO NOT HAVE ANYTHING CONSTRUCTIVE TO SAY, THEN DO NOT POST.

It really is not rocket science.

This is me being on topic if the topic is trying to solve the mystery....your team made it all up! That's my theory.

BrightonEarly
  • BrightonEarly

Rat

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 August 2011 - 04:27 AM

Mods made it all up. Im on topic too.

Ryan
  • Ryan

Ginga Ninja

• Canada

Posted 26 August 2011 - 04:34 AM

QUOTE (RedDragonsBOOM @ Friday, Aug 26 2011, 01:25)
This is me being on topic if the topic is trying to solve the mystery....your team made it all up! That's my theory.

One more stupid post from you and you'll be joining the banned from this topic club.

RedDragonsBOOM
  • RedDragonsBOOM

Babes, Bullets, Cars.

• Members

Posted 26 August 2011 - 04:36 AM

Don't be taken for fools rise up...

krammkracker
  • krammkracker

Trick

• Members

Posted 26 August 2011 - 04:37 AM

I agree with the "mods made it all up" theory as well wink.gif

*MURDOC*
  • *MURDOC*

They said I could be anything, so I became a custom member title

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 26 August 2011 - 04:40 AM

I love how seriously some of you are taking this.

skillz7855
  • skillz7855

Soldier

• Members

Posted 26 August 2011 - 04:52 AM

This is all a trick and that's be hold Genesis a mockery of you guys believing Chevy Chase4 and his out of Rockstar work ass. And you guys fail for it this picture has nothing to do with GTA V its just for hits

RedDragonsBOOM
  • RedDragonsBOOM

Babes, Bullets, Cars.

• Members

Posted 26 August 2011 - 04:55 AM Edited by RedDragonsBOOM, 26 August 2011 - 04:57 AM.

I just witnessed three posts banned one I could justify out of is rudeness not to discourage the poster and his opinions but they where strong, the other two where just myself and this guy with the awesome Danzig avatar discussing my theory of the mods making it all up.

My theory Chevy Chase is a fraud, this post is a simple ploy to earn views (almost half a million hits I add), and trick you into thinking this is the place for inside information. It's all a set up by the mods.

Ryan
  • Ryan

Ginga Ninja

• Canada

Posted 26 August 2011 - 04:56 AM Edited by Ryan, 26 August 2011 - 05:00 AM.

Well now that that's over, let me just clarify since I keep getting PM's about this. Being on topic in this topic is discussing the picture and WTF it means. If you think it's all a conspiracy, that's good for you, but I don't want to see any more of repeated posts from the same people claiming it's BS. That has absolutely nothing to do with the topic, so don't bother wasting your time posting it, and to those who keep doing it, I will ban you from posting in this topic which will be enforced by the global moderators.

RedDragonsBOOM
  • RedDragonsBOOM

Babes, Bullets, Cars.

• Members

Posted 26 August 2011 - 05:05 AM

QUOTE (Ryan @ Friday, Aug 26 2011, 04:56)
Well now that that's over, let me just clarify since I keep getting PM's about this. Being on topic in this topic is discussing the picture and WTF it means. If you think it's all a conspiracy, that's good for you, but I don't want to see any more of repeated posts of people claiming it's BS. That has absolutely nothing to do with the topic. And to those who keep doing it, I will ban you from posting in this topic which will be enforced by the global moderators.

That's what this picture means to me, how come I have not gotten a single warning for me calling them out? Because its relevant to the topic the topic is discussing the conspiracy behind the picture.

Chevy Chase has always been a ploy, or else they would lock his irrelevant rambling/picture with no text threads immediately, who is "Chevy Chase" to have seniority over anybody else? Simple he has seniority because hes part of the staff. Look at how tense it is in here now. I think I am really starting to solve this picture.

Ryan
  • Ryan

Ginga Ninja

• Canada

Posted 26 August 2011 - 05:10 AM Edited by Ryan, 26 August 2011 - 05:16 AM.

If that's what you think, good for you. My point is that I'm getting sick of coming in here every day and seeing posts like those Brigton made which entail going on about how stupid the topic is and that's all just one big hoax. If those of you don't like the topic because you think it's all a big hoax, don't post in it. Plain and f*cking simple. Otherwise, if you are going to post, STFU with all the hoax and how the topic is stupid garbage and stay on topic.

ShotGunRain
  • ShotGunRain

Soldier

• Members

Posted 26 August 2011 - 05:12 AM

My theory to the picture is Roses are red violets are blue, I've got 5 fingers, the middle ones for you

RedDragonsBOOM
  • RedDragonsBOOM

Babes, Bullets, Cars.

• Members

Posted 26 August 2011 - 05:31 AM Edited by RedDragonsBOOM, 26 August 2011 - 05:39 AM.

QUOTE (Ryan @ Friday, Aug 26 2011, 05:10)
If that's what you think, good for you. My point is that I'm getting sick of coming in here every day and seeing posts like those Brigton made which entail going on about how stupid the topic is and that's all just one big hoax. If those of you don't like the topic because you think it's all a big hoax, don't post in it. Plain and f*cking simple. Otherwise, if you are going to post, STFU with all the hoax and how the topic is stupid garbage and stay on topic.

I don't think this topic is completely stupid, sure I think its childish but its opened my eyes to the way things are run around here. I don't know if I can take a forum seriously with mods who let this crap slip by, but people who put time and thought into some of their threads get locked instantly. Whatever admin "Chevy Chase" is sucks at photoshop too. You would think somebody who supposedly worked for a games company knew a little bit more about it. Still on topic its all a conspiracy.

I could care less if you tell me that me thinking this is a hoax is off topic when clearly the whole topic is a conspiracy to begin with, you may not know more than anybody else about the topic but somebody on your team does and that is why you are being pressured into telling us that a hoax is off topic. How old are the admins? 16?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users