Quantcast

» «
Photo

Genesis.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
14,063 replies to this topic
ACR
  • ACR

Finger f*ck bitches with Freddy Krueger gloves on.

• Members
  • China

Posted 22 August 2011 - 02:23 AM

QUOTE (BrightonEarly @ Monday, Aug 22 2011, 02:07)
user posted image

Who is this? The guys with pink names seem to all have this avatar?

Next gta protagonist

ioN
  • ioN

derp

• Members

Posted 22 August 2011 - 02:31 AM

QUOTE (Snake Without a Tongue @ Sunday, Aug 21 2011, 20:00)
QUOTE (skillz7855 @ Monday, Aug 22 2011, 00:48)
Have guys thought Chevy Chase was just f*cking with us and that this picture means nothing

I think someone might have brought it up about 400 pages back. Can't remember.

Seriously, though, am I the only one gettin' kinda antsy for an announcement?

I had to google Antsy to answer your question. And no you're not. I'm getting pretty irritated that the whole world knows GTA V is well under way, but R* themselves seem to be kind of oblivious to their own games.

mr. Anonymous
  • mr. Anonymous

Just an earthbound misfit, I.

• Members

Posted 22 August 2011 - 02:32 AM

QUOTE (ACR @ Monday, Aug 22 2011, 02:23)
QUOTE (BrightonEarly @ Monday, Aug 22 2011, 02:07)
user posted image

Next gta protagonist

Grand Theft Wand?

pcguytech
  • pcguytech

• Members

Posted 22 August 2011 - 02:44 AM

QUOTE (ioN @ Sunday, Aug 21 2011, 16:15)
About you guys asking if there's another Red Dead game. My friend told me he saw a list of some un-announced PS Vita titles. So I went googling.

http://xboxoz360.fil...mes-oxcgn-4.jpg

Look under Rockstar. It appears, if this list happens to be true, that Red Dead "Portable" will be a prequel to Red Dead Redemption. Oh and the list also states a GTA Game, but I'm not overly fond of Portable GTA games because of LCS and VCS. The story in both was good, it's just the controls, the vehicle handling, and the gun fighting system, was stupid beyond beliefe in my opinion. So with two analogue sticks the aiming might hopefully be better.

Very interesting, nice find. I guess we'll have to wait and see. smile.gif

ChossenOne
  • ChossenOne

Ditched!

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 August 2011 - 03:06 AM

QUOTE (BrightonEarly @ Monday, Aug 22 2011, 12:07)
user posted image

My theory: Daniel Radcliffe will be voicing the protagonist of the next GTA. Or he'll at least be voicing somebody.

OGCFB
  • OGCFB

Emperor Eye

• Members

Posted 22 August 2011 - 03:13 AM

QUOTE (ChossenOne @ Monday, Aug 22 2011, 03:06)
user posted image

My theory: Daniel Radcliffe will be voicing the protagonist of the next GTA. Or he'll at least be voicing somebody.

He will voice Harry Pothead a drug smuggling king pin who likes his weed.

Shayan Shaffey
  • Shayan Shaffey

Want to Advertise in my Sig? PM Me.

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 August 2011 - 03:21 AM

GTA: Hogwarts City! Get your (magic) wands (again MAGIC WANDS so don't send me pics of your wand) and brooms ready ready!

GTA IV Roleplay
  • GTA IV Roleplay

Tottenham Hotspur FC. Established 1882

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 August 2011 - 03:21 AM

It's quite obvious our antagonist will be constantly violated by Harry Potter's wand, in the hands of the protagonist..

Slamman
  • Slamman

Smote

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 22 August 2011 - 04:06 AM

I'm pushing for the main character in GTA 5 to be Fletch, who is really just Chevy Chase!

BrightonEarly
  • BrightonEarly

Rat

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 August 2011 - 04:07 AM Edited by BrightonEarly, 22 August 2011 - 04:32 AM.

I think I've figured it out with the resources given on this site.

Here are the clues :

Clue Number 1: Chevy Chases picture

user posted image

What does this tell us? It tells us two things. You need to flip another picture for it all to make sense. And, follow the road you will discover the next GTA's location.

Clue Number 2 : The Prepare for the explosion picture which needs to be flipped to fit in with the Liberty City its over picture.

user posted image

And here is where it all comes together. This picture is a picture of Mount Vesiveus Located in Italy. Vesivues Citrate. Link here:

http://en.wikipedia..../Mount_Vesuvius

And if we follow the road that is photoshopped into Chevy Chases picture. We run into this:

user posted image

Which is almost identical to this:

user posted image

Therefore, in conclusion. With evidence presented. I give you Italy as the next GTA location.

Just one more thing. Chevy Chase is a reference to "Maggiaonos Little Italy" restaurant. Goggle Italy Chevy Chase.

Thank you. Thank you very much! cool.gif

Slamman
  • Slamman

Smote

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 22 August 2011 - 04:14 AM

QUOTE (GrandMaster Smith @ Monday, Aug 22 2011, 01:32)
Is it just me or does anyone else feel they should reinclude horses from RDR into GTA?

If there's an entire country side to the map I would love to see this kinda sh*t.

Something like in SA with Mt Chilliad area meeting a group of hicks riding horses around the forest for whatever reason. Countryside ranches and whatnot, I mean they put all the effort making horses so realistic with the muscle texture and animations in RDR, might as well just transfer it over, no?

GTA IV was a let down compared to SA, but RDR got my hopes back up that R* knows what they're doing. For GTAV they need to intertwine IV and RDR and create a game filled with the best of both worlds.

^ Dude, I already said that, but I also see I agree with your opinion except that GTA IV was a flop, LA Noire seems much more of a disappointment when you see how well Red Dead Redemption turned out. There's hope yet, but again, Rockstar San Diego and Rockstar North should share resources, but here's betting they won't (just admitting as much)

dabaannz
  • dabaannz

Trick

• Members

Posted 22 August 2011 - 04:39 AM

You're definitely on to something with the image flipping BrightonEarly, but you lose me at the italy theory.... too far fetched.

... But the fact that the Volcano poster and the image posted by d eepthroat are both horizontally flipped is really interesting...good find.

BrightonEarly
  • BrightonEarly

Rat

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 August 2011 - 04:48 AM Edited by BrightonEarly, 22 August 2011 - 04:55 AM.

Whats so far fetched about it. On the picture of the mountain it says Vesisveus Citrate. Theres no such thing. There is a mount Vesivues spelled the exact same way as on the poster which is located in Naples Italy. Theres a restaurant in Chevy chase named Magannios Little Italy.

And if you owned RDR. Went to the location of the tree. And follow the road in the picture it would lead you right to that spot that looks like the boot of Italy on the map.

Vesiveus is located in Naples. So, the next GTA probably wont be all of Italy, But Naples. Couple of pictures of Vesiveus.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Looks like a pretty cool location for the next GTA to me.

Plus, you can play off of the Mob, since they are usually Italian. You could come up with some pretty good crime like stories based off of Italy.

Just so you know too. I don't take any credit for the flipping the picture thing. Grope_4_that_date found that picture.

And not too get too crazy here. But the prepare for the explosion idea might reference the time period the next GTA will be set in. Last eruption was 1944.

BrightonEarly
  • BrightonEarly

Rat

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 August 2011 - 06:28 AM

Futher Research suggests. Vesivus = Naples. Citrate = Florida.

Naples Florida.

Karoi
  • Karoi

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 August 2011 - 06:53 AM

QUOTE (OGCFB @ Monday, Aug 22 2011, 05:13)
QUOTE (ChossenOne @ Monday, Aug 22 2011, 03:06)
user posted image

He will voice Harry Pothead a drug smuggling king pin who likes his weed.

Check this out...

Catwalk
  • Catwalk

Catch You At The Crossroads

• Members

Posted 22 August 2011 - 06:59 AM

QUOTE (BrightonEarly @ Monday, Aug 22 2011, 06:28)

Naples Florida.

After reading what you posted Brighton, I personally think you've got the strongest theory I've read here, especially the part about the Vesivus pic also being flipped. Now correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't the Vesivus Citrate poster originally refer to Vice City, something about a sex shop in Vice City? also the initials of Vesivus Citrate are VC; though I may be way off and sorry if I am. Now if it did and seeing how Vice City was based on Miami it certainly makes Naples, Florida extremely interesting. Awesome job either way.

Columbo
  • Columbo

SA+IV+RDR=V

• Members

Posted 22 August 2011 - 08:47 AM

QUOTE (Catwalk @ Monday, Aug 22 2011, 08:59)

Naples Florida.

After reading what you posted Brighton, I personally think you've got the strongest theory I've read here, especially the part about the Vesivus pic also being flipped. Now correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't the Vesivus Citrate poster originally refer to Vice City, something about a sex shop in Vice City? also the initials of Vesivus Citrate are VC; though I may be way off and sorry if I am. Now if it did and seeing how Vice City was based on Miami it certainly makes Naples, Florida extremely interesting. Awesome job either way.

It's a myth that the poster existed in Vice City. You can only find the poster in GTA IV.

EDIT: @BrightonEarly: I've added your Vesuvius theory to the first reply.

Catwalk
  • Catwalk

• Members

Posted 22 August 2011 - 08:51 AM

QUOTE (Columbo @ Monday, Aug 22 2011, 08:47)
QUOTE (Catwalk @ Monday, Aug 22 2011, 08:59)

Naples Florida.

It's a myth that the poster existed in Vice City. You can only find the poster in GTA IV.

EDIT: @BrightonEarly: I've added your Vesuvius theory to the first reply.

Thanks for clearing that up Columbo.

GamerShotgun
  • GamerShotgun

The main protagonist.

• Members

Posted 22 August 2011 - 09:00 AM Edited by MasterK, 22 August 2011 - 09:14 AM.

The title "Genesis" fits, if we are thinking about the mafia. Since the mafia started off in Italy (at least, the Leone Mafia Family did, since Salvatore is from Italy), and it had a big role in Grand Theft Auto III's story, which is the start of the 3D era of the franchise.

Some pics

http://www.myspace.c...photos/20843163

LCMetro
  • LCMetro

LCMPD Commissioner

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 August 2011 - 10:07 AM

You guys just completely ignored the post we put up trying to talk some sense into your thick heads.

Unbelieveable.

Mister Kay
  • Mister Kay

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 22 August 2011 - 10:21 AM

@BrightonEarly Most fitting theory I've read here.. Nice work man.. icon14.gif

GTA_NYC
  • GTA_NYC

Whats new in it! V

• Members

Posted 22 August 2011 - 11:25 AM

@BrightonEarly

^ Nice one Dude. cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif

GamerShotgun
  • GamerShotgun

The main protagonist.

• Members

Posted 22 August 2011 - 11:42 AM Edited by MasterK, 22 August 2011 - 11:45 AM.

QUOTE (LCMetro @ Monday, Aug 22 2011, 10:07)
You guys just completely ignored the post we put up trying to talk some sense into your thick heads.

Unbelieveable.

I just really hate when some people come here and act smart. Look, If you don't want to come here, and make theories, then GTFO and do nothing. Most of us already know that this might have nothing to do with GTA V at all, but we are having FUN making up theories. And who knows? Maybe we are onto something. smile.gif

BTW, I've read some of your recent posts, and the way I see it, you are trying to be a genius on the web. I guess you aren't getting much attention in real life, so you are seeking attention here. smile.gif

awsomeking5
  • awsomeking5

Shut up and stop complaining about the username...

• Members

Posted 22 August 2011 - 11:57 AM

Congradulations Brighton! You have solved all of this!

(I knew it would be vice city, now lets all go play that bitch and make it remember who its sugar daddy is)

Original Light
  • Original Light

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 22 August 2011 - 12:41 PM

Who thinks we will hit 500 pages today?

alexandru_89
  • alexandru_89

PC Gamer

• Members

Posted 22 August 2011 - 01:06 PM

QUOTE (Original Light @ Monday, Aug 22 2011, 12:41)
Who thinks we will hit 500 pages today?

me...but in the same pages i hope we get an answer to all the misteries... monocle.gif

Catwalk
  • Catwalk

• Members

Posted 22 August 2011 - 01:10 PM

Also there is a FLORIDA STREET in Chevy Chase, Maryland. Just saying wink.gif

LCMetro
  • LCMetro

LCMPD Commissioner

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 August 2011 - 01:47 PM Edited by LCMetro, 22 August 2011 - 01:54 PM.

BrightonEarly, let me start by saying thank you for all your hard work. You have obviously put a lot of thought into your theory. With that said, i would like to propose - since the vulcano poster is from GTA4 that means that that poster was created during the original development of GTA4. That would be a fair assessment right?

So my question is this - are you saying that during the development of GTA4 the people at R* had the forsight to try to leave clues to the NEXT games location? A game that, at that point, wouldn't have even been in the PLANNING stages? Do you believe that the developers would take time and resources away from developing their CURRENT game just to make small clues for the NEXT one?

Also, it is the popular concensus that it will be a LONG time before GTA is set in a non-english speaking country. Besides the fact that the vast majority of GTA sales are in english speaking countries, GTAs set in the United States are always more popular because The United States is just more interesting. That's why the ONLY time GTA was set oversees was during an expansion.

Next, you are forgetting the casting calls. They were CLEARLY for characters that would be well suited for southern California. Soccer moms and agents and actors would not be well suited for florida and FBI agents would definitely not be suited for italy! Also, the fake websites that R* registered would not be acceptable for italy, especially not in 1944.

ryan_J
  • ryan_J

GTA FOR LIFE !

• Members

Posted 22 August 2011 - 02:12 PM Edited by ryan_J, 22 August 2011 - 02:20 PM.

Everyone just stop bored.gif .

@LCMetro The USA is not "just more intresting" it just fits the GTA series better "just more intresting" sounds very ignorant in my opinion.

Original Light
  • Original Light

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 22 August 2011 - 02:20 PM

QUOTE (ryan_J @ Monday, Aug 22 2011, 07:12)
Everyone just stop bored.gif .

Stop what?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users