14,063 replies to this topic
Urban Legend
  • Urban Legend

No, f*ck no.

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 22 July 2011 - 01:32 AM

Im a huge bucs fan too. Hope your talkin aboot Tampa there. tounge.gif

On a side note: This topic gets me so wet. I cant wait any longer!

ViceCityFTW
  • ViceCityFTW

nutjob

• Members

Posted 22 July 2011 - 01:35 AM

QUOTE (Urban Legend @ Friday, Jul 22 2011, 01:32)

Its officially just a day waiting here where I am smile.gif 23rd better bring the pain or I'm gonna...

Slamman
  • Slamman

Smote

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 22 July 2011 - 01:36 AM

QUOTE (Leve-O @ Friday, Jul 22 2011, 01:04)
Welp, I just read the whole Revelation topic, trying to find some hints.

Here's my thoughts:
1. We all know Chevy Chase is a reliable source, so he will most likely change his strategy this time around.

Chevy Chase is a damn fine comedian, I have to agree there, Anywho

Since GTA 4 WAS delayed even with the long lead up of previews, I hope they basically changed tactics since one report already was that Rockstar North are well under way with the game and were making final preps on it. I'd not put too much into that because there's been nothing to go on, but because of those delays and push-back release dates, they could decide to make sure they can get it out when announced

bucsfan
  • bucsfan

I'm the voice of the people, like Moses, only keepin it real

• Members

Posted 22 July 2011 - 02:16 AM

QUOTE (Urban Legend @ Friday, Jul 22 2011, 01:32)

Tampa Bay all the way viddy_pirate.gif

ROBOTECH
  • ROBOTECH

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 22 July 2011 - 02:30 AM Edited by ROBOTECH, 22 July 2011 - 02:34 AM.

Provides some information may be false, but a rumor. I had read on a website (can not remember the exact source) that the character in GTA V is new and will not be one of the previous sagas. According lei arms dealers will be a black weapons. Nomas I read, but could be a rumor unconfirmed and unofficial.

It helps a little out of 5 bullets, 5 boys and 5 cards?

The guys that I understand my bad english: Thank you for your support. smile.gif : icon14.gif

matajuegos
  • matajuegos

2 Years in the forums!!! I MISS YOU ZEE

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 July 2011 - 02:55 AM

QUOTE (ROBOTECH @ Friday, Jul 22 2011, 02:30)
Provides some information may be false, but a rumor. I had read on a website (can not remember the exact source) that the character in GTA V is new and will not be one of the previous sagas. According lei arms dealers will be a black weapons. Nomas I read, but could be a rumor unconfirmed and unofficial.

The guys that I understand my bad english: Thank you for your support. smile.gif : icon14.gif

ehm? i don't know what you're talking about, but always the gta character is different than the previous ones

bucsfan
  • bucsfan

• Members

Posted 22 July 2011 - 02:59 AM

QUOTE (matajuegos @ Friday, Jul 22 2011, 02:55)

The guys that I understand my bad english: Thank you for your support. smile.gificon14.gif

ehm? i don't know what you're talking about, but always the gta character is different than the previous ones

From my experience in Spanish classes I think he's trying to say that the protagonist will be somebody that wasn't in any other GTA games. Meaning no Packie or anybody like that.

matajuegos
  • matajuegos

2 Years in the forums!!! I MISS YOU ZEE

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 July 2011 - 03:01 AM

QUOTE (bucsfan @ Friday, Jul 22 2011, 02:59)

The guys that I understand my bad english: Thank you for your support. smile.gificon14.gif

From my experience in Spanish classes I think he's trying to say that the protagonist will be somebody that wasn't in any other GTA games. Meaning no Packie or anybody like that.

i'm mexican and i don't know what hes talking about hahahah

bucsfan
  • bucsfan

• Members

Posted 22 July 2011 - 03:05 AM

QUOTE (matajuegos @ Friday, Jul 22 2011, 03:01)

i'm mexican and i don't know what hes talking about hahahah

Hahaha well I think I get what he's saying for the most part. Although a lot of it is up in the air. I have no idea what he was talking about with the arms dealer.

Leve-O
  • Leve-O

Sic Parvis Magna

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 July 2011 - 03:08 AM

ghyvj

ROBOTECH
  • ROBOTECH

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 22 July 2011 - 03:10 AM

Right!

The rumor said that the character is a black. It is an arms dealer.

That saw a website.

lukb13
  • lukb13

Snitch

• Members

Posted 22 July 2011 - 03:14 AM

QUOTE (ROBOTECH @ Friday, Jul 22 2011, 03:10)

Right!

That saw a website.

An arms dealer is a guy that sells weapons, to anyone that doesn't know.

ChossenOne
  • ChossenOne

Ditched!

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 July 2011 - 03:19 AM

A Black arms dealer? Sounds like Drebin from MGS4.

ROBOTECH
  • ROBOTECH

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 22 July 2011 - 03:19 AM

Well ... I read that a while ago on a website. And I do not know if it's real or not.

But that leaves us well: We know nothing of GTA V for now.

Ryan
  • Ryan

Ginga Ninja

• Canada
  • Best Forum Ledby 2011
    Best Forum Ledby 2010
    GTANet Contribution Award
    GTANet Helpfulness Award

Posted 22 July 2011 - 03:20 AM

QUOTE (Leve-O @ Friday, Jul 22 2011, 00:08)
ghyvj

Don't bother posting if all you have to contribute is a smash of your keyboard.

Leve-O
  • Leve-O

Sic Parvis Magna

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 July 2011 - 03:34 AM

QUOTE (Ryan @ Friday, Jul 22 2011, 03:20)
QUOTE (Leve-O @ Friday, Jul 22 2011, 00:08)
ghyvj

Don't bother posting if all you have to contribute is a smash of your keyboard.

Sorry about that Ryan. This thread just makes me angry.

Gregers08
  • Gregers08

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 July 2011 - 03:35 AM

I don't think the new guy will be an arms dealer, that would be like having an unlimited weapons cheat. If the game is set in Vice I think the tramp who found the diamonds will make a cameo as a arms dealer since he supposedly opened a gun shop there.

Leve-O
  • Leve-O

Sic Parvis Magna

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 July 2011 - 03:39 AM

QUOTE (Gregers08 @ Friday, Jul 22 2011, 03:35)
I don't think the new guy will be an arms dealer, that would be like having an unlimited weapons cheat. If the game is set in Vice I think the tramp who found the diamonds will make a cameo as a arms dealer since he supposedly opened a gun shop there.

If it's in Vice I hope we play as a Colombian drug runner.

ChossenOne
  • ChossenOne

Ditched!

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 July 2011 - 03:50 AM

QUOTE (ROBOTECH @ Friday, Jul 22 2011, 13:19)
Well ... I read that a while ago on a website. And I do not know if it's real or not.

Do you have a link to the website?

ROBOTECH
  • ROBOTECH

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 22 July 2011 - 04:00 AM Edited by ROBOTECH, 22 July 2011 - 04:58 AM.

QUOTE (ChossenOne @ Friday, Jul 22 2011, 03:50)
QUOTE (ROBOTECH @ Friday, Jul 22 2011, 13:19)

Do you have a link to the website?

Unfortunately... No. As I said in my previous post: Not the exact source of this rumor.

But I think I saw here. (Use a Google translator because it is in Spanish ...)

As stated:

"According to some networks, GTA 5 will be a graphic version and motor that exceeded the GTA IV sales in many more. There is nothing yet about the character, or history, but it is rumored that her character will be black and an arms dealer. According to its creator says, this new release will be full of action, scenes of sex and suspense something innovative "

------------------------

Mr. Moderator, if I broke any rules on the link let me know. O give me link to the phenomenon where the rules are because only instructions I found links to your great forum.

Slamman
  • Slamman

Smote

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 22 July 2011 - 05:03 AM Edited by Slamman, 22 July 2011 - 06:04 AM.

why did someone try and tell Robotech he spoke fluid (not meant to read as Fluent, BTW) English, I've no idea what you just said, but that suggests the GTA Protagonist will be a female character and African American to boot. Now, I don't believe that, but it would be a very bold move that might cause a backlash in the sales actually.

When pondering story scenarios, I thought to take an interesting past encounter and shift the story on them, as the Episodes does basically...

I thought that perhaps the Cubans of Vice City would be an interesting group to explore, not necessarily in Vice City, mind you

ROBOTECH
  • ROBOTECH

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 22 July 2011 - 05:21 AM

QUOTE (Slamman @ Friday, Jul 22 2011, 05:03)
why did someone try and tell Robotech he spoke fluid English, I've no idea what you just said, but that suggests the GTA Protagonist will be a female character and African American to boot. Now, I don't believe that, but it would be a very bold move that might cause a backlash in the sales actually.

When pondering story scenarios, I thought to take an interesting past encounter and shift the story on them, as the Episodes does basically...

I thought that perhaps the Cubans of Vice City would be an interesting group to explore, not necessarily in Vice City, mind you

I do not say it was a female character, I said that could be male character!

angry.gif *&%# !!!

Shayan Shaffey
  • Shayan Shaffey

Want to Advertise in my Sig? PM Me.

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 July 2011 - 05:44 AM Edited by shayanshaffey, 22 July 2011 - 05:53 AM.

QUOTE (ROBOTECH @ Friday, Jul 22 2011, 05:21)
why did someone try and tell Robotech he spoke fluid English, I've no idea what you just said, but that suggests the GTA Protagonist will be a female character and African American to boot. Now, I don't believe that, but it would be a very bold move that might cause a backlash in the sales actually.

angry.gif *&%# !!!

ROBOTECH i have an idea, when you want to say something important, send it to me by PM. I'll translate it and send it to you, and then no one will have a hard time understanding what you said, OK?

Slamman
  • Slamman

Smote

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 22 July 2011 - 05:47 AM

I am having a laugh at your expense, but it's true, you have to speak well enough to make sense, since, I speak and type in English and I got blank stares over some posts, in other words, accused I made no sense myself, which is not really true, I read what I post to try and get rid of typos I can catch.

YOU did say this...

There is nothing yet about the character, or history, but it is rumored that her character will be black and an arms dealer. According to its creator says, this new release will be full of action, scenes of sex and suspense something innovative "

HER is not something I typed, you typed it ^^

Shayan Shaffey
  • Shayan Shaffey

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 July 2011 - 05:56 AM

QUOTE (Slamman @ Friday, Jul 22 2011, 05:47)
I am having a laugh at your expense, but it's true, you have to speak well enough to make sense, since, I speak and type in English and I got blank stares over some posts, in other words, accused I made no sense myself, which is not really true, I read what I post to try and get rid of typos I can catch.

YOU did say this...

There is nothing yet about the character, or history, but it is rumored that her character will be black and an arms dealer. According to its creator says, this new release will be full of action, scenes of sex and suspense something innovative "

HER is not something I typed, you typed it ^^

I think we should give the guy a break, imagine if you had to speak spanish. I know it's hard to understand, but if you try hard you can understand.
My secret is: I have 3 eyes i look like this alien.gif so I can understand it, MUAHAHAHA!

Slamman
  • Slamman

Smote

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 22 July 2011 - 06:02 AM

I endorse your idea, but he left mad just the same, He failed to see that perhaps he made the mistake as I took it, to suggest HER instead of HE
As I suggested in honesty, some male players may just not take to switching genders in the main role

Shayan Shaffey
  • Shayan Shaffey

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 July 2011 - 06:06 AM

QUOTE (ROBOTECH @ Friday, Jul 22 2011, 04:00)
Mr. Moderator, if I broke any rules on the link let me know. O give me link to the phenomenon where the rules are because
only instructions I found links to your great forum.

Off topic, that bold part made me laugh.
On Topic: Wow, only one more day left until July 23. I feel a bit excited, but only a bit.
so I an going to give you guys a preview of what I will look like on July 23rd.
If GTA:V is announced: happy.gif
If Agent is announced: smile.gif
if nothing is announced: suicidal.gif
If GTA:V is announced and it's in San Andreas and it's released on the same day: biggrin.gif happy.gif (maybe I will cryani.gif out of extreme happiness)

Karoi
  • Karoi

Gangsta

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 22 July 2011 - 06:07 AM

QUOTE (ROBOTECH @ Friday, Jul 22 2011, 05:10)

Right!

That saw a website.

Hello Jakob?

ROBOTECH
  • ROBOTECH

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 22 July 2011 - 06:10 AM

QUOTE (shayanshaffey @ Friday, Jul 22 2011, 05:44)
QUOTE (ROBOTECH @ Friday, Jul 22 2011, 05:21)

angry.gif *&%# !!!

ROBOTECH i have an idea, when you want to say something important, send it to me by PM. I'll translate it and send it to you, and then no one will have a hard time understanding what you said, OK?

Good idea!

Slamman
  • Slamman

Smote

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 22 July 2011 - 06:11 AM

^ Your back! You see the quote I carried over that YOU made above?? You did type "her" and I did not read anything else into it

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users