Genesis.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
14,063 replies to this topic
OchyGTA
  • OchyGTA

Rap game GTA forums

• Members

Posted 17 July 2011 - 09:21 PM

I may have another take on the picture, where it says take Burnie to...(we know it says perseus but that might be masked for a reason) could this indicate that Bernie will feature in the next game and we are perhaps taking him to another location?

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 17 July 2011 - 09:22 PM

Yes I remember Psalms, not the story though I just recall the topic title.

I doubt it's of any importance though, it's basically copying the exact premise of deepthorat's original post in '07. Because of that and the fact it's some random user, it just adds to the fact he's probably a troll. Sounds stupid really, but I'm not going any goose chases unless the info is from our favourite prophet - deepthorat.

Spaghetti Cat
  • Spaghetti Cat

I Love Pony Farming

• Members

Posted 17 July 2011 - 09:22 PM Edited by Spaghetti Cat, 17 July 2011 - 09:23 PM.

QUOTE (Money Over Bullsh*t @ Sunday, Jul 17 2011, 16:19)
Have people noticed the user "deep-throatchevychaseV"?? He is more than likely a troll but he posted a topic called "Psalms" which was not only locked but completely removed!! At first I clicked on the topic thinking "this should be a laugh" but as I read the story I found it to be nearly identical to story that appeared on the forums quite some time ago that was posted by a user who's name I cant remember for the life of me.

The basic story behind "deep-throatchevychaseV"'s  post was that some guy who works in a nightclub in Miami allowed entry to a group of guys with Rockstar logos on their suits or something and one of the guys dropped a piece of paper with some new vice city esque concept art on it. All details of the story that I had seen posted months earlier as I say were almost nearly identical to this story, the only difference being that the guy was an employee of a Miami hotel instead of a night club. When I saw the post all those months ago I remember at first thinking that he was a deep-throat wannabe but then thinking that he could actually be credible and might have infact been the second coming of deep-throat post gta4. I'm sure there is probably nothing to any of it but I just found it really strange that the two stories were so similar. Maybe somebody else also remembers the old topic I speek of??

Yeah it was BS, the user got busted

did you see my post btw?

Hey look page 250!
cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif for all

SmC12
  • SmC12

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 July 2011 - 09:24 PM

QUOTE (Money Over Bullsh*t @ Sunday, Jul 17 2011, 21:19)
Have people noticed the user "deep-throatchevychaseV"?? He is more than likely a troll but he posted a topic called "Psalms" which was not only locked but completely removed!! At first I clicked on the topic thinking "this should be a laugh" but as I read the story I found it to be nearly identical to story that appeared on the forums quite some time ago that was posted by a user who's name I cant remember for the life of me.

The basic story behind "deep-throatchevychaseV"'s post was that some guy who works in a nightclub in Miami allowed entry to a group of guys with Rockstar logos on their suits or something and one of the guys dropped a piece of paper with some new vice city esque concept art on it. All details of the story that I had seen posted months earlier as I say were almost nearly identical to this story, the only difference being that the guy was an employee of a Miami hotel instead of a night club. When I saw the post all those months ago I remember at first thinking that he was a deep-throat wannabe but then thinking that he could actually be credible and might have infact been the second coming of deep-throat post gta4. I'm sure there is probably nothing to any of it but I just found it really strange that the two stories were so similar. Maybe somebody else also remembers the old topic I speek of??

The guy made about 3 identical topics, about the guy dropping something from a binder and looking for his ID or something?

All topics were locked that I saw and I think it would have been removed cause he was banned I think.

Anyway that theory by cosmicboy with the lines connected exactly is very interesting. Nobody cares about agent, haven't we discussed it like a billion times? We actually have something to work with in this topic.

phantom2510
  • phantom2510

Zombie Genocider

• Members

Posted 17 July 2011 - 09:24 PM

QUOTE (Columbo @ Sunday, Jul 17 2011, 16:13)
QUOTE (phantom2510 @ Sunday, Jul 17 2011, 23:11)
I also think that Agent is probably GTA V.

I can't see how it could be if the project was started in 2004, four years before GTA IV was released. Do they really plan that far ahead?

True, but it could simply be a ploy. Agent from 2004 could potentially be a totally different game that never saw the light of day. Then they announce a new game in 2007 and name it Agent to cover up that it's actually GTA V. By that time, surely they were still already at least planning GTA V.

Tell me it wouldn't be insane if we've known about GTA V for four years. Talk about a mindf*ck.

OGCFB
  • OGCFB

Emperor Eye

• Members

Posted 17 July 2011 - 09:25 PM

Whenever I look at alot of these clues they seem to lead to San Andreas or a San Andreas type enviroment of some sort im yet to see any Vice City clues?

OchyGTA
  • OchyGTA

Rap game GTA forums

• Members

Coincidentally there is also a ghost town location in WI

Money Over Bullshit
  • Money Over Bullshit

Mack Militant

• Members
  • None

QUOTE (Spaghetti Cat @ Sunday, Jul 17 2011, 22:22)

The basic story behind "deep-throatchevychaseV"'s  post was that some guy who works in a nightclub in Miami allowed entry to a group of guys with Rockstar logos on their suits or something and one of the guys dropped a piece of paper with some new vice city esque concept art on it. All details of the story that I had seen posted months earlier as I say were almost nearly identical to this story, the only difference being that the guy was an employee of a Miami hotel instead of a night club. When I saw the post all those months ago I remember at first thinking that he was a deep-throat wannabe but then thinking that he could actually be credible and might have infact been the second coming of deep-throat post gta4. I'm sure there is probably nothing to any of it but I just found it really strange that the two stories were so similar. Maybe somebody else also remembers the old topic I speek of??

did you see my post btw?

Hey look page 250!
cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif for all

The guy who posted the original story or deep-throatchevychaseV?

And did I see what post?

abottig
  • abottig

tinyurl.com/2glbsx

• Members

QUOTE (OGCFB @ Sunday, Jul 17 2011, 17:17)
Agent has its own backstory that honestly doesn't suit GTA it's about espionage for starters not criminals...

Actually, we know nothing about Agent's supposed back story except for this:

Late 70's, Cold War, espionage.

The five bullets, five letters thing is too damn juicy for me to let go of. Combined with R*'s E3 waffling, I truly believe that GTA V will be set in the late 70's, or we will see a game that spans multiple time periods.

OGCFB
  • OGCFB

Emperor Eye

• Members

Posted 17 July 2011 - 09:27 PM

QUOTE (abottig @ Sunday, Jul 17 2011, 21:25)
Agent has its own backstory that honestly doesn't suit GTA it's about espionage for starters not criminals...

The five bullets, five letters thing is too damn juicy for me to let go of. Combined with R*'s E3 waffling, I truly believe that GTA V will be set in the late 70's, or we will see a game that spans multiple time periods.

The game is set during the Cold War and will take players into "the world of counter-intelligence, espionage and political assassinations", according to a Rockstar press release.
Sounds nothing like GTA.

the hadoken nigga
  • the hadoken nigga

Snitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 July 2011 - 09:27 PM

Lol your dead wrong it will be modern day I have my own sources

Duxfever
  • Duxfever

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 July 2011 - 09:28 PM

QUOTE (abottig @ Sunday, Jul 17 2011, 14:25)

If Agent does turn out to be GTA-related. I would at least hope it would be like a spinoff to GTAV or something.

OchyGTA
  • OchyGTA

Rap game GTA forums

• Members

Posted 17 July 2011 - 09:28 PM

QUOTE (the hadoken nigga @ Sunday, Jul 17 2011, 21:27)

Lol your dead wrong it will be modern day I have my own sources

And who would these sources be...?

Spaghetti Cat
  • Spaghetti Cat

I Love Pony Farming

• Members

Posted 17 July 2011 - 09:29 PM

QUOTE (Money Over Bullsh*t @ Sunday, Jul 17 2011, 16:25)

did you see my post btw?

Hey look page 250!

And did I see what post?

It was that guy who got banned deepthratchevychasegtaV

don't worry about it, i think matti locked it so you can ask him about it

abottig
  • abottig

tinyurl.com/2glbsx

• Members

Posted 17 July 2011 - 09:31 PM

QUOTE (OGCFB @ Sunday, Jul 17 2011, 17:27)

The game is set during the Cold War and will take players into "the world of counter-intelligence, espionage and political assassinations", according to a Rockstar press release.
Sounds nothing like GTA.

Exactly, it sounds nothing like GTA. That's the point.

How else can we explain the 5 bullets, 5 letters thing? It adds up to Agent.

Again, R* have told us and shown us nothing, and they were non-committal when asked about it at E3.

I cannot let go of the Agent theory.

The first thing I think, is that GTA V will span multiple time periods, or be set in the 70's. It could also mean that Agent is DLC. The Zombie DLC for Red Dead was a transformative type of DLC for the game. Why couldn't R* do the same with DLC for GTA V?

5 bullets, 5 letters, means something.

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 17 July 2011 - 09:34 PM

5 guys 5 bullets is so obscure it cold mean anything. Agent isn't written in stone.

gtavice4life
  • gtavice4life

Player Hater

• Members

i would like add to the statement from

DarrinPA
[/QUOTE]
Bernie was introduced in the mission "Weekend at Florian's" - there is a movie called "Weekend At Bernies" which takes place at a beach.....

i found that the movie weekend at bernies takes place at Bernies hampton island beach house, which is part of long island new york, also home to new york city a.k.a "liberty city" and the movie weekend at bernies 2 continue's the adventure of Larry and Richard plot to use Bernie to find the embezzled $2 million he had buried at the U.S. Virgin Islands which is located in the Caribbean. gta IV is liberty city could gta V be set in large caribbean setting with vice city??

biggrin.gif [SPOILER]

Duxfever
  • Duxfever

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-States

I took some notes from Andy's (and his co-host who I couldn't get the name from) GTAForums podcast for Where is the Blue, so that no one else could spend/waste their own hour listening to it and also taking notes tounge.gif :

Open-mind, think beyond what's been said so far, don't make assumptions
Obama = NOTHING = ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS = HILARIOUS =/= protagonist
Obama, not really about himself; ALL ABOUT LOCATIONS
Locations: jump from Hawaii to Washington to Chicago to Wisconsin, less about individual, Obama ties into them
Rorscarch = Watchmen, relates to the Blue = chases after a partially true theory
= who's killing off masks(?)?
Watchmen; Adrian has to do with the entire plot (incovenient truth; minus all thoughts on Al Gore)
= chasing after theories, similar to users chasing after their own GTAV theories

Think about those looking at the pictures "Not about who's taking at the pictures, but you guys, as a whole, who are looking at the pictures"

Rorscarch = GTAForums Users , half the story
The other half = Rorscarch as a test; cosmic says about Card 3 + Card 4 talking about CHANGE (which was Obama tied in nicely, coincedence)
Change from GTA1 (three cities in one) to GTA3 (beginning of a trilogy: Liberty City, Vice City, San Andreas)
GTAIV, not a new universe?, but the start of a new game of three
One game; three cities expand to independent games
San Andreas; three cities in one, kinda like the first GTA - importance of Rorscarch

Where is the blue pictures = CORRECT... f*ck up on tree (but now we got it biggrin.gif ; gonna notetake on it anyway)
Tree = different angles? ; in the Southern States; winter in the southern states?....eh...
Generic looking.. - tree = nice add-on to locations = IS A LIE = isn't as important as the other locations posted = hilarious people freak out about a tree

Washington, Washington ; nobody got it!
Washington, Washington
Washington, Washington
Think about the locations, about the main where they are and the ones that stand out:
Hawaii = off to the west, off in the middle of the ocean by itself - main point
Chicago = clusterf*ck of locations in the middle
Washington, D.C. = everyone's target/Washington STATE = the Washington, Washington

Triangulation...not the right term?
Take the locations... certain cities.. all connecting lines between these spots
Hawaii -> Chicago -> Washington State.... fall on the line to Hawaii and Chicago, next to California
  FLIP IT A LITTLE (like Rorscarch, mirror image)
  Not Washington State...  but Washington D.C
  Hawaii... f*ck Hawaii, move it to the other side
  Connecting Chicago to D.C. ... to an invisible city
   Another random location if you flip it
   Another city that falls on the line, line is important as the other line
   Two intersecting locations
Triangulation = wrong term
Look at map, where Hawaii, Chicago, and Washington State is = draw a triangle
Another flagged location that falls on that point on one of the lines
Take Hawaii and flip it over to the Atlantic
Move Washington State to Washington D.C.
Connect the lines, another city of familiariaty falls on the line
Which city is it?!

Rorcarch mirror image: one or the other..
Read into this as... change? ("let's say in theory, GTAIII San Andreas was the final one? Vice City is the next game? Just sayin! MMmmmmm")

Look how Rockstar Games has done their games up until now:
GTA1: Vice City San Andreas and Liberty City
GTA2
GTA3: Liberty City, Vice City, then San Andreas.. three cities within it
Redo Liberty City; didn't do it justice in the first round / Really didn't do Los Angeles in the first round, nor Miami..
COULD redo the whole thing.. but (San Andreas is beyond the scope they could pull off?) redo the whole thing? ..probably too big, too fast
Remaking Vice City, in theory, if they WERE, next logical step! ...gave away the ENTIRE GAME tounge.gif
GTAV: Could point to cities we already think? Vice City... OR San Andreas?
We'll be seeing the same thing over again.. Change (not necessarily change from the games we've already seen)

GTA: All cities would be nice. And as a MMO 3rd Person Shooter.
"Next game's gonna be in Vice City" -- nah doesn't mean anything. Could be San Andreas?! "Maybe this whole this is a load of sh*t, and you've all been punk'd?!"

Might be more hints? Andy is done.

GTAV = admins just know all the alludes to the Where is the blue?
Name? = strongly convinced, and bet on "Grand Theft Auto V"

Money Over Bullshit
  • Money Over Bullshit

Mack Militant

• Members
  • None

QUOTE (Spaghetti Cat @ Sunday, Jul 17 2011, 22:29)
QUOTE (Money Over Bullsh*t @ Sunday, Jul 17 2011, 16:25)

did you see my post btw?

Hey look page 250!

And did I see what post?

It was that guy who got banned deepthratchevychasegtaV

don't worry about it, i think matti locked it so you can ask him about it

Ah yes.. he did. My post wasn't really about him it was more about the other guy who posted.. I think it was in this section back when it was called GTANeXt. If Rockstar were scouting locations I think people would have noticed them but not realised since I doubt they would have been wearing Rockstar t-shirts etc. and were probably just disguised as random tourists, taking pictures of the city's landmarks and things.

allah_akbar
  • allah_akbar

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 17 July 2011 - 09:35 PM

So... Did you guys figure something out? I stopped reading at page 130 I guess...

GTAfanBG
  • GTAfanBG

Biggest GTA fan in BS/BG

• Members

Posted 17 July 2011 - 09:37 PM

QUOTE (OGCFB @ Monday, Jul 18 2011, 00:27)

Sounds nothing like GTA.

Could Agent be some sort of follow-up to LA Noire?

cosmicboy
  • cosmicboy

The Saucer Cop

• Members

Posted 17 July 2011 - 09:38 PM Edited by cosmicboy, 17 July 2011 - 10:06 PM.

QUOTE (cosmicboy @ Sunday, Jul 17 2011, 20:50)
At Midnight (GMT) August 8th, 2010,
The GTAV.NET Logo was updated again with the same blue V picture,
but this time the image contained theese coordinates:

+34 54' 14.99 -116 53' 9.95

They led us to a place in California called "Ghost Town", and it sees some similarities with the "Lil Probe In" from GTA San Andreas:
user posted image

At 5 PM (GMT) August 9th, 2010,
The GTAV.NET Logo was updated once again with this zipcode:

NV89130

The full code is Las Vegas, Clark County, Nevada 89130.
This place looks similiar to the northwest of Las Venturas in San Andreas:
user posted image

At Midnight (GMT) August 9th, 2010,
The GTAV.NET Logo was updated with an image inside of the V again:
user posted image

This image was quickly removed from GTAV.net but luckily, we got it.
Once the logo with the image inside was removed, the original blue V
once again contained coordinates, just like last midnight update:

33.39424,-104.522767

These coordinates points to Roswell, NM 88203.
That place looks like nothing we've seen in a Grand Theft Auto before.

====================================================

Now what I found interesting is, (there is a google map online drawing tool i found that allows to draw realtime lines on the map, google it) if you draw accurately with a line from the Bank of Hawaii to Lambert Stadium in Greenbay, this is the only line that DIRECTLY intersects and I mean directly intersects coordinates given not only from the first set given, the ghost town coordinates +34 54' 14.99 -116 53' 9.95. This is far too accurate, I mean drawing a line from one side of the world to another, that was obviously planned.

Try it yourself it goes exactly over that location.

user posted image

OKAY

This is my new theory although not 100% I think its in the right direction.

Looking at the image of what turned out to be the tree.
user posted image

It is of red dead and gta footage. Who is the viewer?? YOU the user.
Why is one flipped?? we need to flip things around??

Washington washington.

I'll show you what happens if we rotate all of the coordinates given, by swapping washington d.c with washington state as Andy suggested. And if the original tree imageis reversed (the point us users are looking from) then we must mirror the direction of point we are looking from to seek the answer.

user posted image
This image was quickly removed from GTAV.net but luckily, we got it.
Once the logo with the image inside was removed, the original blue V
once again contained coordinates, just like last midnight update:

33.39424,-104.522767

Looking from the flipped point of the coordinates in New Mexico given when the tree image was first posted, if we look from that point and look through all of the original wisconson and chicago points I find the cities the lines seem to fall on to be interesting.

But could it be that complicated??

user posted image

Also i'd like to point out if you draw a longer line from the new mexico point below across
the locations in california and las vegas, one will lead to S.A the other to L.A and the other to L.V
user posted image

user posted image

SmC12
  • SmC12

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 July 2011 - 09:38 PM Edited by SmC12, 17 July 2011 - 09:41 PM.

So there are like tons of other things to focus on except agent, a game we've talked about so many times on here. It's almost certain that it has NOTHING to do with GTA V.

Like above ^^^^^^^^ Focus on that. icon14.gif

OGCFB
  • OGCFB

Emperor Eye

• Members

Posted 17 July 2011 - 09:41 PM

Iv had a strong feeling for awhile that GTA V will be set in both San Andreas & Vice City with plane travel between Los Santos, San Fierro, Las Venturas & Vice City.

Diesel311
  • Diesel311

Hunter of V's

• Members

Posted 17 July 2011 - 09:43 PM

Cosmicboy.....That is simply amazing! Excellent work bro..... cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif

Duxfever
  • Duxfever

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-States

QUOTE (cosmicboy @ Sunday, Jul 17 2011, 14:38)
Now what I found interesting is, (there is a google map online drawing tool i found that allows to draw realtime lines on the map, google it) if you draw accurately with a line from the Bank of Hawaii to Lambert Stadium in Greenbay, this is the only line that DIRECTLY intersects and I mean directly intersects coordinates given not only from the first set given, the ghost town coordinates +34 54' 14.99 -116 53' 9.95. This is far too accurate, I mean drawing a line from one side of the world to another, that was obviously planned.

Try it yourself it goes exactly over that location.

Goddamn I love you, cosmic. Just as I posted those notes and wondered about the whole triangular thing, you came along not at all long after and did it for us! I feel like shutting up for awhile and let you do all the talking biggrin.gif inlove.gif

Here are the notes again just incase someone else wants to take a look:
Open-mind, think beyond what's been said so far, don't make assumptions
Obama = NOTHING = ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS = HILARIOUS =/= protagonist
Obama, not really himself; ALL ABOUT LOCATIONS
Locations: jump from Hawaii to Washington to Chicago to Wisconsin, less about individual, Obama ties into them
Rorscarch = Watchmen, relates to the Blue = chases after a partially true theory
= who's killing off masks(?)?
Watchmen; Adrian has to do with the entire plot (incovenient truth; minus all thoughts on Al Gore)
= chasing after theories, similar to users chasing after their own GTAV theories

Think about those looking at the pictures "Not about who's taking at the pictures, but you guys, as a whole, who are looking at the pictures"

Rorscarch = GTAForums Users , half the story
The other half = Rorscarch as a test; cosmic says about Card 3 + Card 4 talking about CHANGE (which was Obama tied in nicely, coincedence)
Change from GTA1 (three cities in one) to GTA3 (beginning of a trilogy: Liberty City, Vice City, San Andreas)
GTAIV, not a new universe?, but the start of a new game of three
One game; three cities expand to independent games
San Andreas; three cities in one, kinda like the first GTA - importance of Rorscarch

Where is the blue pictures = CORRECT... f*ck up on tree (but now we got it biggrin.gif ; gonna notetake on it anyway)
Tree = different angles? ; in the Southern States; winter in the southern states?....eh...
Generic looking.. - tree = nice add-on to locations = IS A LIE = isn't as important as the other locations posted = hilarious people freak out about a tree

Washington, Washington ; nobody got it!
Washington, Washington
Washington, Washington
Think about the locations, about the main where they are and the ones that stand out:
Hawaii = off to the west, off in the middle of the ocean by itself - main point
Chicago = clusterf*ck of locations in the middle
Washington, D.C. = everyone's target/Washington STATE = the Washington, Washington

Triangulation...not the right term?
Take the locations... certain cities.. all connecting lines between these spots
Hawaii -> Chicago -> Washington State.... fall on the line to Hawaii and Chicago, next to California
  FLIP IT A LITTLE (like Rorscarch, mirror image)
  Not Washington State...  but Washington D.C
  Hawaii... f*ck Hawaii, move it to the other side
  Connecting Chicago to D.C. ... to an invisible city
  Another random location if you flip it
  Another city that falls on the line, line is important as the other line
  Two intersecting locations
Triangulation = wrong term
Look at map, where Hawaii, Chicago, and Washington State is = draw a triangle
Another flagged location that falls on that point on one of the lines
Take Hawaii and flip it over to the Atlantic
Move Washington State to Washington D.C.
Connect the lines, another city of familiariaty falls on the line
Which city is it?!

Rorcarch mirror image: one or the other..
Read into this as... change? ("let's say in theory, GTAIII San Andreas was the final one? Vice City is the next game? Just sayin! MMmmmmm")

Look how Rockstar Games has done their games up until now:
GTA1: Vice City San Andreas and Liberty City
GTA2
GTA3: Liberty City, Vice City, then San Andreas.. three cities within it
Redo Liberty City; didn't do it justice in the first round / Really didn't do Los Angeles in the first round, nor Miami..
COULD redo the whole thing.. but (San Andreas is beyond the scope they could pull off?) redo the whole thing? ..probably too big, too fast
Remaking Vice City, in theory, if they WERE, next logical step! ...gave away the ENTIRE GAME tounge.gif
GTAV: Could point to cities we already think? Vice City... OR San Andreas?
We'll be seeing the same thing over again.. Change (not necessarily change from the games we've already seen)

GTA: All cities would be nice. And as a MMO 3rd Person Shooter.
"Next game's gonna be in Vice City" -- nah doesn't mean anything. Could be San Andreas?! "Maybe this whole this is a load of sh*t, and you've all been

punk'd?!"

Might be more hints? Andy is done.

GTAV = admins just know all the alludes to the Where is the blue?
Name? = strongly convinced, and bet on "Grand Theft Auto V"

OchyGTA
  • OchyGTA

Rap game GTA forums

• Members

QUOTE (OGCFB @ Sunday, Jul 17 2011, 21:41)
Iv had a strong feeling for awhile that GTA V will be set in both San Andreas & Vice City with plane travel between Los Santos, San Fierro, Las Venturas & Vice City.

But surely it would require more than one disc?

OGCFB
  • OGCFB

Emperor Eye

• Members

Posted 17 July 2011 - 09:46 PM

QUOTE (OchyGTA @ Sunday, Jul 17 2011, 21:43)

Even if it did mean more than one disk on XBOX judging by the sales of LA NOIRE i'd say the fans wouldn't mind all that much.

OchyGTA
  • OchyGTA

Rap game GTA forums

• Members

Posted 17 July 2011 - 09:47 PM

QUOTE (OGCFB @ Sunday, Jul 17 2011, 21:46)

Even if it did mean more than one disk on XBOX judging by the sales of LA NOIRE i'd say the fans wouldn't mind all that much.

True

StellarFish20
  • StellarFish20

Pow.

• Members

Posted 17 July 2011 - 09:48 PM

QUOTE (OGCFB @ Sunday, Jul 17 2011, 21:46)

As an Xboxer.... I wouldn't mind.

Although, if we had to swap throughout the story i'd be a ta'd annoyed. If they did One disc for Story mode, and another for Online I'd be satisfied

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users