• This topic is locked This topic is locked
14,063 replies to this topic
Spider-Vice
  • Spider-Vice

Let's Bounce

• Zaibatsu
  • Portugal

Posted 15 July 2011 - 10:35 PM

QUOTE (jnzooger @ Friday, Jul 15 2011, 23:12)
An admin, who I might add has been joking around in this topic, says that it is all about the money, and everyone instantly believes him... dozingoff.gif

It was actually a moderator and I believe one knows less than the other tounge.gif

Majestic123
  • Majestic123

Thug

• Members

Posted 15 July 2011 - 10:36 PM

Chevy Chase. Obvious voice actor is obvious voice actor. And the game is returning to LA. Alot of sources have already confirmed this.

Spider-Vice
  • Spider-Vice

Let's Bounce

• Zaibatsu
  • Portugal

Posted 15 July 2011 - 10:37 PM

QUOTE (Majestic123 @ Friday, Jul 15 2011, 23:36)
Chevy Chase. Obvious voice actor is obvious voice actor. And the game is returning to LA. Alot of sources have already confirmed this.

If you told us which we would be more convinced.

Duxfever
  • Duxfever

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 July 2011 - 10:38 PM

QUOTE (Majestic123 @ Friday, Jul 15 2011, 15:36)

If you think casting calls for a video game with a codename, which has been done before, as a confirmed source.

Staten
  • Staten

Big Homie

• Zaibatsu
  • None
  • Poetic Prowess [General Chat]

Posted 15 July 2011 - 10:40 PM

QUOTE (Majestic123 @ Friday, Jul 15 2011, 22:36)

So why did Hal Holbrook post that picture, which doesn't confirm LA? Apart from monetary gain, I mean.

Money Over Bullshit
  • Money Over Bullshit

Mack Militant

• Members
  • None
  • Most Knowledgeable [GTA Series] 2010
    Best Concept Story 2010 "The Code of The Streets"

Posted 15 July 2011 - 10:41 PM

QUOTE (Staten @ Friday, Jul 15 2011, 22:42)
QUOTE (LCstuntman @ Friday, Jul 15 2011, 21:39)
Deep throat usually posts new clues when people start to really doubt the whole situation, so keep on doubting please smile.gif

Well, there's a difference between "doubting" and "a mod saying it was all for the money". It's a subtle difference, I grant you.

I really think he was joking. Although I do still think that the mods/admins definitely have something to do with all of this. Since I don't want me being an asshole to be my new signature here on the forums however I will try to put my ideas forward in a non aggressive or overzealous manner in future.

In saying that, I've read over the last few pages of this topic and noticed a number of theories related to Washington D.C., these being theories that I personally support. However I think people are way off with suggesting D.C. as a possible location for the next GTA, since let's face it, it just wouldn't be any fun. The whole Washington thing is just another part of the game. A lot of this stuff seems to be based on the Watergate Scandal (and/or scandals in general).. possibly a lot more than people realise. Cosmicboy said it was something to do with Obama and Andy said he was close. Perhaps this is because the V clues were related to Obama but he wasn't necessarily the main focus of the bigger picture. I think what the higher ups are trying to tell us is that this whole thing is not about Obama specifically but all US Presidents (if that makes any sense at all). That's why they're pushing Washington D.C. so hard (with the direction John is travelling from Liberty City, 1102 Washington Street, the Obama clues etc.). Washington was in essence the origin of the whole watergate scandal, and many conspiracies/contraversies before and after it (the JFK assasination, George Bush's New World Order, 9/11 truth theories etc.). Basically what I'm trying to say is the only "message" behind all of this is that it's just one big conspiracy.

If we look back to Chevy Chase's first posts back in 2007, espionage and secret agencies were a big part of them - so clearly one or more of the parties involved with playing the D33pthroat character are interested in that kind of stuff (as are many of the players on here by the looks of it).. Even the name "Deep-Throat" itself invokes memories of these themes of secret activities that the general public are not supposed to know about. Now there's the "Chevy Chase" thing.. as somebody already pointed out "Chevy Chase" was an alternative label for the secret informant during the watergate scandal, as well as obviously being a place in Washington D.C.

In an effort to not be seen as being counter productive to this thing moving forward though I can tell you that IIRC the "204" thing has already been solved in WITB. 204 being the number of the image of a bank in Honalulu and that the 5 guys, 5 bullets, 5 letters thing was related directly to the picture of Five Guys Burgers and Fries in Wasington D.C. - 5 guys being the restaurant, 5 bullets being the 5 bullet holes in the logo and 5 letters being the 5 letters that the bullets had pierced (the letters G A N E T, which when rearranged coincidently spell AGENT). So maybe you can move past those two particular clues. Also I'm actually suprised that nobody looked into the Watchmen thing.. The Watchmen is a comicbook published by DC Comics.. another connection? I think so. Another point to note is that the comic also had somewhat government/political related themes.. probably why Andy likes it.

Anyway I know that's a lot of writing and most people will probably disregard it but as they say, there are always two sides to every story.

Majestic123
  • Majestic123

Thug

• Members

Posted 15 July 2011 - 10:43 PM

QUOTE (Spider-Vice @ Friday, Jul 15 2011, 22:37)

First Evidence- http://www.google.ca...iw=1680&bih=934

In the vid we hear about the voice actor of Cj is working on next gta game

Second Evidence- http://www.vg247.com...gta...et-in…/

the hadoken nigga
  • the hadoken nigga

Snitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 July 2011 - 10:44 PM

my sources just told me apple is making a console and sega genesis is coming back and that gta v will be exclusive on the next gen sega genesis console

Spider-Vice
  • Spider-Vice

Let's Bounce

• Zaibatsu
  • Portugal

Posted 15 July 2011 - 10:45 PM

QUOTE (Majestic123 @ Friday, Jul 15 2011, 23:43)

Both old and unconfirmed news.

@above: lol.gif

Majestic123
  • Majestic123

Thug

• Members

Posted 15 July 2011 - 10:46 PM

QUOTE (Spider-Vice @ Friday, Jul 15 2011, 22:45)
QUOTE (Majestic123 @ Friday, Jul 15 2011, 23:43)

Both old and unconfirmed news.

@above: lol.gif

It's much more concrete than a picture of Red Dead Redemption with the word Genesis biggrin.gif

Nova69_7
  • Nova69_7

WEDNESDAY TIL I DIE!!!

• Members

Posted 15 July 2011 - 10:48 PM

QUOTE (Duxfever @ Friday, Jul 15 2011, 22:16)
You seem like a really nice fellow. And you're welcome, I guess? biggrin.gif

Aww, cheers Dux! colgate.gif Lol!

You know I've never been one to expect or hope for a post/clue after a certain time or once we get to a certain amount of pages even if there is a lot of evidence to suggest there will be. That's why I'm not holding out much hope for July 23rd - no offence meant toward anyone promoting that theory but like I said in my first post, deepthro@tgta4 seems to be doing things waaay differently in this one than he did in 'Revelations'. A lot of people said there were a certain pattern to his posts last time around but I don't think we can apply that to this one.

Time will tell, of course!

ViceCityFTW
  • ViceCityFTW

nutjob

• Members

Posted 15 July 2011 - 10:48 PM

QUOTE (Money Over Bullsh*t @ Friday, Jul 15 2011, 22:41)
Deep throat usually posts new clues when people start to really doubt the whole situation, so keep on doubting please smile.gif

Well, there's a difference between "doubting" and "a mod saying it was all for the money". It's a subtle difference, I grant you.

I really think he was joking. Although I do still think that the mods/admins definitely have something to do with all of this. Since I don't want me being an asshole to be my new signature here on the forums however I will try to put my ideas forward in a non aggressive or overzealous manner in future.

In saying that, I've read over the last few pages of this topic and noticed a number of theories related to Washington D.C., these being theories that I personally support. However I think people are way off with suggesting D.C. as a possible location for the next GTA, since let's face it, it just wouldn't be any fun. The whole Washington thing is just another part of the game. A lot of this stuff seems to be based on the Watergate Scandal (and/or scandals in general).. possibly a lot more than people realise. Cosmicboy said it was something to do with Obama and Andy said he was close. Perhaps this is because the V clues were related to Obama but he wasn't necessarily the main focus of the bigger picture. I think what the higher ups are trying to tell us is that this whole thing is not about Obama specifically but all US Presidents (if that makes any sense at all). That's why they're pushing Washington D.C. so hard (with the direction John is travelling from Liberty City, 1102 Washington Street, the Obama clues etc.). Washington was in essence the origin of the whole watergate scandal, and many conspiracies/contraversies before and after it (the JFK assasination, George Bush's New World Order, 9/11 truth theories etc.). Basically what I'm trying to say is the only "message" behind all of this is that it's just one big conspiracy.

If we look back to Chevy Chase's first posts back in 2007, espionage and secret agencies were a big part of them - so clearly one or more of the parties involved with playing the D33pthroat character are interested in that kind of stuff (as are many of the players on here by the looks of it).. Even the name "Deep-Throat" itself invokes memories of these themes of secret activities that the general public are not supposed to know about. Now there's the "Chevy Chase" thing.. as somebody already pointed out "Chevy Chase" was an alternative label for the secret informant during the watergate scandal, as well as obviously being a place in Washington D.C.

In an effort to not be seen as being counter productive to this thing moving forward though I can tell you that IIRC the "204" thing has already been solved in WITB. 204 being the number of the image of a bank in Honalulu and that the 5 guys, 5 bullets, 5 letters thing was related directly to the picture of Five Guys Burgers and Fries in Wasington D.C. - 5 guys being the restaurant, 5 bullets being the 5 bullet holes in the logo and 5 letters being the 5 letters that the bullets had pierced (the letters G A N E T, which when rearranged coincidently spell AGENT). So maybe you can move past those two particular clues. Also I'm actually suprised that nobody looked into the Watchmen thing.. The Watchmen is a comicbook published by DC Comics.. another connection? I think so. Another point to note is that the comic also had somewhat government/political related themes.. probably why Andy likes it.

Anyway I know that's a lot of writing and most people will probably disregard it but as they say, there are always two sides to every story.

MOB,fantastic post!
Exactly what could be going on...D-T seems to be big fan of psychic-conspiracy things. icon14.gif

Mainland Marauder
  • Mainland Marauder

Oldschooled

• Inactive Staff
  • None

Posted 15 July 2011 - 10:50 PM

QUOTE (rmisdice @ Friday, Jul 15 2011, 14:53)
QUOTE (Mainland Marauder @ Friday, Jul 15 2011, 20:51)
QUOTE (rmisdice @ Friday, Jul 15 2011, 14:47)
QUOTE (Mainland Marauder @ Friday, Jul 15 2011, 20:46)
QUOTE (darrellmonks @ Friday, Jul 15 2011, 14:42)
te admins know something anything else wouldve been locked by now

Why would we lock the one topic on the whole network that's had over 125K views in under a week? This is a Google Ads cash cow. wow.gif

Wait... So this whole thing was for Money?

Next thing you're going to realize is that Rockstar makes video games for money.

Long live capitalism.

I Know this Forum is for money...

Actually, believe it or not, if it was for money it would've folded a long time ago.

ShotGunRain
  • ShotGunRain

Soldier

• Members

user posted image

The No Name Horse Returns tounge.gif

ViceCityFTW
  • ViceCityFTW

nutjob

• Members

QUOTE (Majestic123 @ Friday, Jul 15 2011, 22:43)

Not to be a dick but,you wouldn't be able to find more unreliable sources if you wanted to lol.gif

Majestic123
  • Majestic123

Thug

• Members

Also why has so many rap song about Grove street came out lately? Im not saying it a clue im just saying it's funny.

Song 1=

Song 2=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaM6_yiUchw

VickeX
  • VickeX

The GermanScientist

• Members

Geeeez...

WHY HAVE I NOT BEEN TOLD?

This is amazing.
Anyone remember me? Gahaha.
I'll be sure to keep track on this thread.

Duxfever
  • Duxfever

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-States

QUOTE (Money Over Bullsh*t @ Friday, Jul 15 2011, 15:41)

'Bam. You just added sense to the Washington D.C. theory. I totally agree that the whole thing is a conspiracy, as I said before in response to GTA Roleplay rementioning Triangulation. Maybe Triangulation is GTA V's callback to the Watergate Scandal?

They must all have to do something with the government, and conspiracies. Only a few people mentioned Watchmen relating to this. Watchmen, being like how they're pretty much GTAForums' Administration, or the government, perhaps. I've never seen anything related to Watchmen, so unfortunately I can't look into that.

And the whole thing with Rorschach and the tree. That's gotta stand for something, and I know people already posted stuff in their mind that I can't recall.

I'm gonna be shamelessly plugging myself a LOT in this thread, because I think everyone's minds can work something out of them:
QUOTE (Duxfever @ Friday, Jul 15 2011, 15:27)
QUOTE (GTA IV Roleplay @ Friday, Jul 15 2011, 15:23)
I've stated too many times...
Triangulation

Maybe someone with a theory can understand what this meaning is, through all the clues that have been linked together, in this topic, along with previous topics like "Where is the Blue?" and "The blue... Finally Solved?".

Maybe it has to do with GTA V's story? Relating back to my Diamond and President storyline, maybe it all comes together? The traveling of the diamonds from Liberty City, to Vice City, to San Andreas, to Bogota. Colombians, District of Columbia. Is it all part of a conspiracy that the President is involved in, or wants the protagonist to stop?

I think Triangulation could have something to do with multiple locations. It's not really proven, but people posting triangle-like shapes from one location to another, and back. It gives a good idea.

I think we're all part of a conspiracy, this whole thing. Because there aren't any facts, and everyone is just speculating. The admins/government, is changing everything, but we haven't really gotten a word from them.

Could it all relate to GTA V's plot?

Duxfever
  • Duxfever

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 July 2011 - 10:53 PM

QUOTE (Nova69_7 @ Friday, Jul 15 2011, 15:48)
QUOTE (Duxfever @ Friday, Jul 15 2011, 22:16)
You seem like a really nice fellow. And you're welcome, I guess? biggrin.gif

Aww, cheers Dux! colgate.gif Lol!

You know I've never been one to expect or hope for a post/clue after a certain time or once we get to a certain amount of pages even if there is a lot of evidence to suggest there will be. That's why I'm not holding out much hope for July 23rd - no offence meant toward anyone promoting that theory but like I said in my first post, deepthro@tgta4 seems to be doing things waaay differently in this one than he did in 'Revelations'. A lot of people said there were a certain pattern to his posts last time around but I don't think we can apply that to this one.

Time will tell, of course!

Hah!

But absolutely. Time will only tell the facts. July 23rd something could happen, but something could also... not happen. But it's the only we can be sure to look forward right now haha. We can apply things to this one, but that's pretty much it. That's all we have. We're as crazy as government conspiracy theorists.

The only thing we have is our brains, and it's ability to speculate.

Majestic123
  • Majestic123

Thug

• Members

Posted 15 July 2011 - 10:54 PM

QUOTE (ViceCityFTW @ Friday, Jul 15 2011, 22:50)
QUOTE (Majestic123 @ Friday, Jul 15 2011, 22:43)

Not to be a dick but,you wouldn't be able to find more unreliable sources if you wanted to lol.gif

Not at all! I understand hiphopgamer has always been shady when coming to predictions. This time though he heard it from Young Malay. Also it much better than the stuff coming up in this thread. Alot of people are vice city hopeful so they only go after clues linking to the vice.

Tsar_Smirnoff
  • Tsar_Smirnoff

Daft Suburbanite

• The Connection

Posted 15 July 2011 - 10:55 PM

@Money: I agree with many of the points you made, and I'm glad you brought up the whole Watchmen thing because I was just thinking about that. Andy mentioned Rorschach I believe at sometime.....well, I brought this up earlier in the topic but it was late at night and everybody was consumed with the Washington D.C. fiasco. The reason I believe Andy mentioned Rorschach is that in the graphic novel, Rorschach would search for the truth behind the events that unfolded in the book come hell or high water, even to the very end when all of his friends gave up or gave in. Not only that, but the slogan of the book comes to mind when looking back at the whole thing: "Who Watches the Watchmen?"; the admins being the Watchmen per say(Rockstar?).

GTA-Addicted
  • GTA-Addicted

And as finishing touch... ...God created the Dutch

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 15 July 2011 - 10:55 PM

Heya VickeX smile.gif

Man, the last xx-pages are hilarious, all that Chevy Chase stuff... whom from the admins took a bid to get Chevy Chase on rank 1 on Google Search ? confused.gif

Money Over Bullshit
  • Money Over Bullshit

Mack Militant

• Members
  • None
  • Most Knowledgeable [GTA Series] 2010
    Best Concept Story 2010 "The Code of The Streets"

Posted 15 July 2011 - 10:55 PM Edited by Money Over Bullshit, 18 July 2011 - 01:17 PM.

QUOTE (Duxfever @ Friday, Jul 15 2011, 23:50)
They must all have to do something with the government, and conspiracies. Only a few people mentioned Watchmen relating to this. Watchmen, being like how they're pretty much GTAForums' Administration, or the government, perhaps. I've never seen anything related to Watchmen, so unfortunately I can't look into that.

Yes. That is another valid interpretation of the Watchmen thing.. I think that's already been mentioned here though that's why I didn't mention it again. Maybe "The Watchmen" is their little gay internal codename for one another.

@Tsar_Smirnoff: I totally agree with you. Those characteristics you mentioned are things which I admire myself.. as you can probably tell biggrin.gif

Rorschach is also the proper name for what is commonly know as an inkblot test.. for those of you who don't know. Make of that what you will colgate.gif

Vercetti27
  • Vercetti27

Staunton Faction

• Members

Posted 15 July 2011 - 10:58 PM

watchmen? holy sh*t no

NCONiall
  • NCONiall

Alright Dave?

• Members
  • European-Union

QUOTE (VickeX @ Friday, Jul 15 2011, 23:50)
Geeeez...

WHY HAVE I NOT BEEN TOLD?

This is amazing.

Yup, although this thread is slow-paced, unlike where is the blue were the V changed every day... ah those days were we thought GTA V was on it's way, crushed sad.gif

abottig
  • abottig

tinyurl.com/2glbsx

• Members

QUOTE (darrellmonks @ Friday, Jul 15 2011, 17:19)
http://www.electricp...ellic-obama.jpg

main antagonist,

on topic im leaving this topic, its all a conspiracy for gta forums to make money. Word from the wise, no gta untill atleast 2013.

Not very wise.

I've been here for a few of these. The "hype machine" starts about 1-1/2 years before the release date.

My best educated guess, is that GTA V will release no earlier than 10/12, and no later than 03/13(if delayed).

Niall
  • Niall

• Members

Posted 15 July 2011 - 11:01 PM Edited by Niall, 17 July 2011 - 09:16 AM.

QUOTE (VickeX @ Friday, Jul 15 2011, 14:50)

Hey VickeX, good to see ya back. cool.gif
Good luck catchin' up, it's good to have goals.

I'll be out Chasin' Chevy's, will report on outcome. tounge2.gif
user posted image

References:
chevychasegta4
Genesis II

Nova69_7
  • Nova69_7

WEDNESDAY TIL I DIE!!!

• Members

Posted 15 July 2011 - 11:04 PM

What's with this whole Watchmen/Rorscarch thing? Was it in this thread? I know I'd said I'd read it from the start but I must have either missed or forgot about this? Anyone enlighten me please?

the hadoken nigga
  • the hadoken nigga

Snitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 July 2011 - 11:05 PM

QUOTE (Niall @ Friday, Jul 15 2011, 23:01)
QUOTE (VickeX @ Friday, Jul 15 2011, 14:50)

Hey VickeX, good to see ya back. cool.gif
Good luck catchin' up, it's good to have goals.

I'll be out Chasin' Chevy's, will report on outcome. tounge2.gif
user posted image

atleast we know when this topic reaches 204 pages of junk we can kill the whole 204 idea in terms of that

Duxfever
  • Duxfever

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 July 2011 - 11:05 PM

QUOTE (Nova69_7 @ Friday, Jul 15 2011, 16:04)
What's with this whole Watchmen/Rorscarch thing? Was it in this thread? I know I'd said I'd read it from the start but I must have either missed or forgot about this? Anyone enlighten me please?

http://www.gtaforums...pic=458427&st=0

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users