Arrest Warrant

GTA4 .NET script mod notoriety police AI realism
215 replies to this topic
jykl
  • jykl

Buttmunch

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 04:17 AM

So after spending some time with GTA5 I was thinking it'd be cool if cops would spawn inside and around your safehouses if you have more than 3 stars and were identified. That way you couldn't just run inside and wait for them to give up. Probably not possible but I think it'd be cool.

Ricebox
  • Ricebox

Mommy

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 February 2014 - 10:28 AM

So I don't know if you're still alive but I've been playing with this mod in tandem with YourGrace's Witness Crimes and I had an idea for surrendering. If the player is unarmed and has more than one star the cops should still try to arrest him as he poses no threat. If used with Weapon Weight, Rinepim's Weapon Wheel or InfamousSabre's Pickups then surrender is always an option as they all have a key for ditching guns. I'm sure that's not enough to warrant a new update but whatever.

SPARTAN 0659
  • SPARTAN 0659

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 April 2014 - 09:08 PM

I agree with Ricebox. Something so simple as that, yet adds a lot more diversity will be an amazing update implemented.

Rugz007
  • Rugz007

Scripters ... roll out !

• Members
  • India

Posted 31 May 2014 - 06:58 AM

Can i  get The source?

Nikopol89
  • Nikopol89

Player Hater

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 27 July 2014 - 10:56 PM

Thank you AngryAmoeba for sharing this masterpiece with the community, best GTA4 mod in my opinion. Hope to see you back coding soon =)

Flagrant
  • Flagrant

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 September 2014 - 11:38 AM

Hey Angry... Maybe you can advise me.

So, the point is, I haven't played GTA IV (neither original, nor EFLC) for a few months. I haven't reinstalled the game or my OS. But now strange things happen that I never saw before. Before, your awesome mod worked just great. But after all this time not playing the game, the mod crashes after 10 to 20 minutes of gaming. I, of course, can restart it through the console, but it's not too convenient. The only new app I installed since my last playing it was QuickTime 6.smth (downloaded the old X-Files game, so I needed that QT to run it).

Any ideas what may cause these crashes?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users