Yeah, another mod from me. However, it's the first ASI plugin by me, and I think it works well
Some time ago I watched a YouTube video from GTA III, which was recorded from PS2. I saw different splashes while loading (SA style) and I was like "WTF? Why it's absent from PC version?". I decided to recover it, and it was pretty easy. The best part is that most of randomizing functions still exist and it's used (!), I had only to finish them.
Check modification's source code on GitHub!
- GTA III 1.0 (all versions)
- GTA III 1.1 (all versions, including Steam version)
- GTA VC 1.0 (all versions)
- GTA VC 1.1 (all versions, including Steam version)
* That was written in 2011.