» «
Photo

IV Texture Overhaul

764 replies to this topic
LordNeophyte
  • LordNeophyte

Prankster

• Members

Posted 06 November 2011 - 11:52 AM Edited by LordNeophyte, 06 November 2011 - 11:54 AM.

o my god, they are indeed of the page where I should otherwise have?

but, it `s ok rolleyes.gif

gonnaenodaethat
  • gonnaenodaethat

Yellow Car!!!

• Members

Posted 06 November 2011 - 02:07 PM

@ tealeafs & chancers

All the guy wants is credit for his work. A simple email or PM asking permission whether you can use it or not would be the best solution. Look at DKT70's postings and replies on this forum and it suggests to me that he is more than willing to help and give advice but if you starting half inching his work then woe betide thee and he will let you know when you are out of order.

Plagiarism is easy to do on the web but at the same time it's as easy, if not easier to be found out.

Shame on you you lazy peeps.

@ DKT70

Just to cheer you up sir I'd like to say after first seeing your RealityIV on Youtube it made me (nay it actually compelled me) to buy a gaming PC for the first time (midwife crisis) and now I'm in the planning stages of hopefully making some badass blaxploitation movies with it.

Oh and good on you for doing your enb in 0.79 as all those 0.82 enbs start cooking my GPU after about 5 minutes.

Looking forward to it's release and many more of your original re-texturing

.Olbricht.
  • .Olbricht.

Peon

• Members

Posted 06 November 2011 - 02:25 PM

Does this impact performance in any manner?

Aksine
  • Aksine

Computyng

• Members

Posted 06 November 2011 - 02:40 PM Edited by Aksine, 06 November 2011 - 02:48 PM.

QUOTE (.Olbricht. @ Sunday, Nov 6 2011, 14:25)
Does this impact performance in any manner?

Kind of ,Because it eats up VRAM

And DKT70 since your using 0.79 ,There is no support for multipass shaders(Dunno what it exactly means ,ice told me) ,So no FXAA right?,What are you gonna to solve aliasing,SSAA is too costly i'd say,But your ENB looks amazing!

DKT70
  • DKT70

RealityIV Author

• Members

Posted 06 November 2011 - 02:58 PM

nd DKT70 since your using 0.79 ,There is no support for multipass shaders(Dunno what it exactly means ,ice told me) ,So no FXAA right?,What are you gonna to solve aliasing,SSAA is too costly i'd say,But your ENB looks amazing!

FXAA is working fine, I have tweaked it for 0.79 to look as anti-aliased as possible without too much blur. The sun effects are also there, no lens flare just a simple sun effect, and no DOF - I hate DOF.

Just to cheer you up sir I'd like to say after first seeing your RealityIV on Youtube it made me (nay it actually compelled me) to buy a gaming PC for the first time (midwife crisis) and now I'm in the planning stages of hopefully making some badass blaxploitation movies with it.

Oh and good on you for doing your enb in 0.79 as all those 0.82 enbs start cooking my GPU after about 5 minutes.

Looking forward to it's release and many more of your original re-texturing

Cheers mate. Release will be this month, you can call me out on that one, as well wink.gif Just got to finish Extra Sunny 2, start foggy, and start 8pm - 6am times - no nights yet.
Tree textures will be up in a hour or two, just got to finish my own bark textures - I was using Vanni's but I don't steal other modder's work so I'm doing my own.

Just to briefly highlight my point, here is one of LN's pics, notice that board texture next to the flag and under the billboard.

http://www.abload.de...17-17-53unc.jpg

Here is mine, resized for the forum

http://i41.tinypic.com/30c7j40.jpg

And here is a resized copy of the original artwork I started with

http://i42.tinypic.com/kd1lvq.jpg

As you can see, it cannot get any more of a blatant rip if it tried. lol.gif

Anyway, I won't go on about it any more, it's already dragging down the wrong part of the forum.

Aksine
  • Aksine

Computyng

• Members

Posted 06 November 2011 - 08:28 PM

QUOTE (DKT70 @ Sunday, Nov 6 2011, 14:58)

FXAA is working fine, I have tweaked it for 0.79 to look as anti-aliased as possible without too much blur. The sun effects are also there, no lens flare just a simple sun effect, and no DOF - I hate DOF.

Great! ,I don't mind if there is no lens flare or DOF ,Anyways your simulating eye vision ,Your enb is also very easy on the hardware i see biggrin.gif

BGModder
  • BGModder

Lola's Pimp

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 November 2011 - 06:08 PM

Very nice work, guys. Keep it up!

[GwM]Chavez
  • [GwM]Chavez

patrikpppp

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 11 November 2011 - 08:57 PM

why I can't import new textures with sparkIV?
I use the beta version of 0.7.0

icelaglace
  • icelaglace

See futures in balls

• Members

Posted 11 November 2011 - 09:08 PM

QUOTE ([GwM]Chavez @ Friday, Nov 11 2011, 20:57)
why I can't import new textures with sparkIV?

Use OpenIV
I just use SparkIV for cars now smile.gif

[GwM]Chavez
  • [GwM]Chavez

patrikpppp

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 11 November 2011 - 11:14 PM

QUOTE (icelaglace @ Friday, Nov 11 2011, 21:08)
QUOTE ([GwM)
Chavez,Friday, Nov 11 2011, 20:57] why I can't import new textures with sparkIV?

Use OpenIV
I just use SparkIV for cars now smile.gif

good, thanks it works now ! cookie.gif icon14.gif

PacketOVerload_x64Bit
  • PacketOVerload_x64Bit

A.U.I.R.B.2.U. Author & Cool Guy

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 19 December 2011 - 04:28 PM

@ice

This should be a lightning rod of a topic for all texturing. How about doing the same thing I did with the ENB Screenshot Thread here? Adding a pure mass linkage section in the first post? All types, not just the participators in this thread. That'd be really useful. Especially with the collaborative discussion between texturers and patrons alike.

Heck, I've begun using the ENB Screenshot Thread as my personal storage cabinet of links actually. Can't remember something? Check the first post. colgate.gif

Been a while since there was a post here. Long lull in developments makes for frowny Packet lol.gif suicidal.gif cool.gif

ZZCOOL
  • ZZCOOL

http://www.youtube.com/user/taltigolt

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 25 December 2011 - 11:49 AM

QUOTE (Benny_ @ Friday, Oct 7 2011, 22:44)
Sorry, i wasn't here for a while... smile.gif

i dont know when i feel to start texturing again... so i decided to release my outlook park as it is (its almost done). i used icenhancer once i made these textures, so u'll get the best look with it, imo.

hope u like it! smile.gif

user posted image

DOWNLOAD

seriously is that gta?

ShakingASS
  • ShakingASS

Rollin Clufs

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 December 2011 - 06:04 AM

I am in a big mod as you see in my sig and i want to know where you got these great textures from and would love to have info on where you got them because google a pain and texture making sometimes boring job.

ZBNYNC
  • ZBNYNC

Texture Modder

• Members

Posted 27 December 2011 - 03:50 PM

@ShakingASS We all made the textures ourselves, and actually a lot of the textures and texture mods released for IV have been here, that's probably why Google can't find much.

ShakingASS
  • ShakingASS

Rollin Clufs

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 December 2011 - 06:30 PM

QUOTE (ZBNYNC @ Tuesday, Dec 27 2011, 15:50)
@ShakingASS We all made the textures ourselves, and actually a lot of the textures and texture mods released for IV have been here, that's probably why Google can't find much.

Alright.

PacketOVerload_x64Bit
  • PacketOVerload_x64Bit

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 28 December 2011 - 10:59 AM

QUOTE (ShakingASS @ Monday, Dec 26 2011, 23:04)
I am in a big mod as you see in my sig and i want to know where you got these great textures from and would love to have info on where you got them because google a pain and texture making sometimes boring job.

"MODDERS" with no links to screens from your "mod" who can't even find textures? dozingoff.gif

ShakingASS
  • ShakingASS

Rollin Clufs

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 December 2011 - 05:34 PM

QUOTE (PacketOVerload_x64Bit @ Wednesday, Dec 28 2011, 10:59)

"MODDERS" with no links to screens from your "mod" who can't even find textures? dozingoff.gif

Look at the damn showroom.Your such An arse.I know DKT70 has a CD filled with textures but he doesn't share and upload.But i am making my own textures.I don't have time like you to be posting rude.If you can't help keep it to yourself otherwise bye.

I hope to see this project started backup was great 1.

icelaglace
  • icelaglace

See futures in balls

• Members

Posted 28 December 2011 - 07:06 PM

QUOTE (PacketOVerload_x64Bit @ Monday, Dec 19 2011, 16:28)
@ice

This should be a lightning rod of a topic for all texturing. How about doing the same thing I did with the ENB Screenshot Thread here? Adding a pure mass linkage section in the first post? All types, not just the participators in this thread. That'd be really useful. Especially with the collaborative discussion between texturers and patrons alike.

Heck, I've begun using the ENB Screenshot Thread as my personal storage cabinet of links actually. Can't remember something? Check the first post. colgate.gif

Been a while since there was a post here. Long lull in developments makes for frowny Packet lol.gif suicidal.gif cool.gif

I'll give you my password & stuff if you can do the same, it would be good I guess. I don't have much time to take care about that thread now sadly.

PacketOVerload_x64Bit
  • PacketOVerload_x64Bit

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 28 December 2011 - 07:41 PM

QUOTE (ShakingASS @ Wednesday, Dec 28 2011, 10:34)
QUOTE (PacketOVerload_x64Bit @ Wednesday, Dec 28 2011, 10:59)

Look at the damn showroom.Your such An arse.I know DKT70 has a CD filled with textures but he doesn't share and upload.But i am making my own textures.I don't have time like you to be posting rude.If you can't help keep it to yourself otherwise bye.

I hope to see this project started backup was great 1.

Don't even bother ShakingAss. You troll like a BOSS. You always have. You don't have the skill to turn this around on me.

I simply stated the OBVIOUS:
"MODDERS" with no links to screens from your "mod" who can't even find textures?

You're a modding team. You asked for links to textures. Err? Don't have time like me? Ha. I don't have time barely at all. Good for you. So ah, otherwise "bye."

RomerJon17
  • RomerJon17

World Trade Centre Mod Facebook Page Manager

• Members

Posted 29 December 2011 - 09:06 AM

I know this is a late question for over 2 years....

IS it possible to change the traffic lights model or the lights bulbs to LEDS?

user posted image

icelaglace
  • icelaglace

See futures in balls

• Members

Posted 29 December 2011 - 04:52 PM

That's a nice idea, i'll check it out sir.

nkjellman
  • nkjellman

Boss

• Members

Posted 11 February 2012 - 06:08 PM

Anyone working on this? Id like to see this on ICEnhancer 2.0.

ShakingASS
  • ShakingASS

Rollin Clufs

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 February 2012 - 03:21 PM

No this just dead.

icelaglace
  • icelaglace

See futures in balls

• Members

Posted 15 February 2012 - 04:12 PM

No it's not ,D875J, I'm just focusing on my ENB for the moment.
More people joined us for this "project"

ubtri
  • ubtri

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 February 2012 - 11:22 PM Edited by ubtri, 03 March 2012 - 08:22 PM.

Hey guys, keep up the fckin amazing work here! My GTA IV is looking amazing even with some medium settings :-)

kor0ro.k3yz
  • kor0ro.k3yz

Bah! Bah! Black Sheep

• Members

Posted 11 March 2012 - 10:38 AM

this is a nice thread will be monitoring your project ^_^

LordNeophyte
  • LordNeophyte

Prankster

• Members

Posted 24 March 2012 - 11:24 AM

long time ago....

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

raggazam
  • raggazam

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 24 March 2012 - 12:32 PM

Very Nice Lord smile.gif

When released the new textures?

LordNeophyte
  • LordNeophyte

Prankster

• Members

Posted 24 March 2012 - 10:34 PM

still works on it.....not final

next month, maybe

but her are more screens

user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image

ZBNYNC
  • ZBNYNC

Texture Modder

• Members

Posted 24 March 2012 - 10:41 PM

Those textures look very good LordNeophyte, especially the road textures. I look forward to a release.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users