The Philippine National Football Team

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic
GerryM
  • GerryM

Busy

• Members

Posted 03 July 2011 - 10:19 PM

Finally..... After years of struggle the Philippine National Football Team finally heads to the second round of the 2014 World Cup Qualifier......FOR THE FIRST TIME .

user posted image

INTRODUCTION/SHORT HISTORY
the Philippine National Football Team (Now known as the Azkals) is one of the Oldest football clubs in Asia, During its early years it had enjoyed success in the Far Eastern Games, but later on as years passed the team suffered losses continuesly against the power houses and failed to qualify in any major tournament. When the New Millenia arrived the team spirit return along with pure talents and are now chasing a dream of Qualifiying for the world cup FOR THE FIRST TIME. They were nicknamed the Azkals from the common dog of the Philippines.

Why am I promoting this?
It seems that the Philippines are now coming back to becoming a Football Nation with Hopes are high as the Philippines crush the Sri Lankan Brave Reds 4-0 In the Second Leg of the First round Qualifier. Many people said "The Azkals are playing world class" well due to that The Filipino people are now supporting the Azkals . And Personally I have a Filipino Lineage that's why I support the Azkals

ROSTER

Updated as of July 4 2011. The Azkals are coached by Micheal Weiss

user posted image

Current News Comments
As of now, The Entire country is Celebrating after crushing Sri Lanka 4-0 in the second leg, However during the game Stephan Shrock and Alexander Borromeo (Capt.) is booked for another yellow causing them to Miss the First leg in Kuwait.

SIKKS66
  • SIKKS66

The Number of the Beast

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 03 July 2011 - 10:35 PM

They could probably beat England by the sounds of it. Good luck to the Philippines!

tubbs51
  • tubbs51

Superbowl 48 Champs! GO SEAHAWKS!!

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 04 July 2011 - 03:55 AM

I'm an idiot... i read the title and immediately thought American Football blush.gif

Der_Don
  • Der_Don

#FreeShinji

• Members

Posted 04 July 2011 - 06:24 AM

QUOTE (SIKKS66 @ Monday, Jul 4 2011, 00:35)
They could probably beat England by the sounds of it.

I know England were struggling in South Africa last year, but you're not THAT bad. Good luck to the Azkals! But I don't know if this really deserves its own topic.

Attorney General
  • Attorney General

psychonaut

• None

Posted 04 July 2011 - 06:55 AM

Yeah, nice work putting this together, but we'd have to let every side have their own topic if we keep this open.

Try The Footy Desk.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users