74 replies to this topic
Arsen Vitiuk
  • Arsen Vitiuk

Grand Theft Auto III Chain Game Founder

• Members
  • None
  • Contribution Award [GTA III]

Posted 30 June 2012 - 03:28 PM

By using the PCJ-600 from "9mm Mayhem" mission. It is unique in a way that it doesn't sink in the water. Instead, it just falls through it into the underworld. Using it, and knowing where the Subway tunnels are, I managed to use the roof of the Subway tunnel to get to Staunton. Getting to Portland was easier, as just riding off at full speed towards Portland from that pier where the Speeder is parked will spawn you in Chinatown.

I know that the Speeder is spawn right above the Subway tunnel. But I still don't know where exactly there should I look for this loophole.

Arsen Vitiuk
  • Arsen Vitiuk

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 January 2013 - 10:35 PM

Another question I have: How does the Car Salesman mission have to be completed? All 6 levels in one go? Or I can abort the mission whenever I like? Or I can abort the mission only at certain points in order not to lose progress?

Carbonox
  • Carbonox

Too weird to live but much too rare to die

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 04 January 2013 - 12:16 AM

Do each level any time you want.

Arsen Vitiuk
  • Arsen Vitiuk

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 January 2013 - 01:00 PM

Heh, thanks! Because I would get bored doing all 6 levels in one go, with multiple attempts and failures and so on...

This, so far, is the only mission in the game I could not master. Completing the Bike Salesman was a whole lot easier.

• Members
  • Slovakia

Posted 04 January 2013 - 05:36 PM

In case you are interested here is little something which you can get from Car Salesman mission. wink.gif

Arsen Vitiuk
  • Arsen Vitiuk

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 January 2013 - 05:45 PM

Problem is, I'll have nowhere to keep it. But then again, this can be done after I complete "Love On The Rocks".

Thanks for the tips, although I have known this before. wink.gif

Arsen Vitiuk
  • Arsen Vitiuk

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 July 2014 - 06:30 AM

Reviving this topic to not create a new one. Seeing ad I am the OP and I need help, this topic is fit for that.

So, I am on my new 100% playthrough, named 'Perfect Playthrough' this time. I am looking to earn maximum amounts of money and get top scores wherever it is possible.

So I am now busy with the See The Sight Before Your Flight missions, and I have a question: how do I get the Excellent Photo bonus ($ 500) on sights 4, 7, 8, 9 and 11? I have managed to get the Excellent Photo bonus on other sights, but I still fail to understand what kind of a photo you need to take on these sights mentioned above.

Could you please help me out? Word descriptions, screenshots and videos will all be appreciated.

Arsen Vitiuk
  • Arsen Vitiuk

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 April 2016 - 01:30 PM

I am now busy with the See The Sight Before Your Flight missions, and I have a question: how do I get the Excellent Photo bonus ($ 500) on sights 4, 7, 8, 9 and 11? I have managed to get the Excellent Photo bonus on other sights, but I still fail to understand what kind of a photo you need to take on the sights mentioned above.

Could you please help me out? Word descriptions, screenshots, and videos will all be appreciated.

BUMP! 22 months passed, issue still unresolved. Once again, please help, would be really appreciative if someone has the information I seek.

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

GTA Series Special Vehicle Collector

• Feroci
  • United-States
  • The collector [Amazing work on the Special Vehicle Guide!]

Posted 01 April 2016 - 03:07 PM Edited by MetalMilitia89, 01 April 2016 - 03:08 PM.

I'd love to help, but I don't know how to do that either, in fact, I didn't know there was a bonus :p  Money was never an issue for me in the 3D Era GTA's, so when I do StSBYF, I barely take the Photos properly.  I just mash "Circle" three times until the Photos are taken.  I rather be quick (Total Playing Time Stat) than worry about getting the money bonus, which money is useless.  Sure, even getting the bonus only takes a few extra SECONDS, but I am racing against the clock, so I need all the time I can get...

However, I am sure GTA Series Videos or some big name Youtube Channel has the ways to get the Bonus...

Arsen Vitiuk
  • Arsen Vitiuk

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 April 2016 - 04:43 PM

No, the major video channels ignore that as well. I'd have to do a search of other minor channels when I have a free moment, but I doubt I'll get much result.

Since we're on topic: any tips on how to make the vehicle I drive to not disappear upon completion of "The Shoreside Redemption"?
  • MetalMilitia89 likes this

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 01 April 2016 - 05:46 PM

You mean, when converting one to PP?  Or...?  I don't know what you mean.  On Mobile when I PASS The Shoreside Redemption, my Vehicle I converted whilst passing is in the street a bit down the road whereas on PS2, I am SITTING in said Vehicle.  I know you play PS2, so it should be the same for you.  Or do you mean where you need to park it so it doesn't disappear for converting it to PP?

Arsen Vitiuk
  • Arsen Vitiuk

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 April 2016 - 05:58 PM

Yes, the last part is exactly what I meant. After the mission's final cutscene, most of the time my vehicle dissapear.

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 01 April 2016 - 06:22 PM Edited by MetalMilitia89, 01 April 2016 - 06:33 PM.

Really?  Now that's interesting, actually.  When I got that H/TP/EC Banshee (H/DP/PP/TP/EC after the DP and PP Conversions), I used it to pass The Shoreside Redemption and after the cutscene, I was sitting in it.  I used the H/EC Rumpo (H/DP/PP/EC after the DP and PP Conversions) on Mobile to pass the Mission as well, only this time, I was not sitting in it and instead it was a bit down the road to the left of Toni...

Do you skip cutscenes?  I always do.  Maybe if you skip the cutscene Toni is only sitting in it?  I am not sure.  All I know is what happens for me on my PS2 Version and iOS Version.  As I stated, it's different on both Platforms, however, the Vehicle never disappeared on either of the Platforms...

• Arsen Vitiuk likes this

Platybus
  • Platybus

Player Hater

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 01 April 2016 - 10:22 PM

I am now busy with the See The Sight Before Your Flight missions, and I have a question: how do I get the Excellent Photo bonus ($ 500) on sights 4, 7, 8, 9 and 11? I have managed to get the Excellent Photo bonus on other sights, but I still fail to understand what kind of a photo you need to take on the sights mentioned above.

Could you please help me out? Word descriptions, screenshots, and videos will all be appreciated.

BUMP! 22 months passed, issue still unresolved. Once again, please help, would be really appreciative if someone has the information I seek.

According to GTA Wiki: "An Excellent photo is done by standing in front of the tourist -he/she must be visible- with the sight clear in the background". This exact text was later re-used by GTA Series Videos in that channel's See the Sight Before Your Flight walkthrough video.

Arsen Vitiuk
  • Arsen Vitiuk

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 April 2016 - 04:38 AM

According to GTA Wiki: "An Excellent photo is done by standing in front of the tourist -he/she must be visible- with the sight clear in the background". This exact text was later re-used by GTA Series Videos in that channel's See the Sight Before Your Flight walkthrough video.

This, however, helps little. In some cases I cannot figure out where should I stand. I tried different angles, different zooms, different distances, still no success. Especially sight #4 - I can not even logically deduce where could I possibly stand to make the background visible as well as the tourist - that cathedral is huge!

Do you skip cutscenes?

I don't skip cutscenes... Maybe that's the case.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users