Need help

74 replies to this topic
Carbonox
  • Carbonox

Too weird to live but much too rare to die

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 30 August 2011 - 10:28 AM

I know for sure that someone would have found out, and warned about the glitch if it existed.

Arsen Vitiuk
  • Arsen Vitiuk

Grand Theft Auto III Chain Game Founder

• Members
  • None
  • Contribution Award [GTA III]

Posted 30 August 2011 - 10:53 AM

But still, WHAT TO DO???

lol232
  • lol232

Got room for one more?

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 30 August 2011 - 04:15 PM

QUOTE (Arsen Vitiuk @ Tuesday, Aug 30 2011, 11:53)
But still, WHAT TO DO???

Try using a bike, use Lean Forward Button on he Tracks.
And then if lucky...

Arsen Vitiuk
  • Arsen Vitiuk

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 August 2011 - 04:51 PM

Mother f*ck it already!

What to do with Salvatore's missions??? Should I carry on or restart is neccesary???

lol232
  • lol232

Got room for one more?

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 01 September 2011 - 07:29 AM

QUOTE (Arsen Vitiuk @ Tuesday, Aug 30 2011, 17:51)
Mother f*ck it already!

What to do with Salvatore's missions??? Should I carry on or restart is neccesary???

Just carry on,
an then, do "Blow Up Dolls" so you can collect it, unless you are trying ultimate Starter.

ToniForelli
  • ToniForelli

Tap Tap Tap! *Troll food*. Umad?

• BUSTED!

Posted 01 September 2011 - 08:37 AM

Just jump on a building

lol232
  • lol232

Got room for one more?

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 02 September 2011 - 05:26 PM

QUOTE (ToniForelli @ Thursday, Sep 1 2011, 09:37)
Just jump on a building

If he can't do it with the jumping, he can try with the bike.

ToniForelli
  • ToniForelli

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 September 2011 - 05:53 AM Edited by ToniForelli, 03 September 2011 - 06:02 AM.

Jumping is easy if i had a picture i would mark it.

EDIT: Ok i found a picture from video i think this should help user posted image

Arsen Vitiuk
  • Arsen Vitiuk

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 September 2011 - 07:29 PM

OK, I got all my previous problems sorted out, so no need in giving me tips on those anymore.

My new question is, where are the locations of the TOYZ vans for Ragin' RC and Chasin' RC missions?

ToniForelli
  • ToniForelli

• BUSTED!

Posted 06 September 2011 - 01:54 PM

One i think in belleville park other somewhere in airport

Arsen Vitiuk
  • Arsen Vitiuk

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 September 2011 - 01:23 PM Edited by Arsen Vitiuk, 08 September 2011 - 06:57 PM.

Thanks, finally found the TOYZ van on Staunton.

Another question: where can I find the Deimos SP for the Love Media garage? I have delivered every other car now.

Username.gta
  • Username.gta

[Formerly Gary-X]

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 08 September 2011 - 09:00 PM

A Spawn Point is in front of the Cartel Mansion in SSV.

They may also be found driving in the Rich Parts of SSV and in Staunton.

Arsen Vitiuk
  • Arsen Vitiuk

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 September 2011 - 03:19 PM

New question: I have comleted 'Night Of The Livid Dreads'. But I'm not getting a call for 'Munitions Dump' from Leon.

When am I gonna receive it?

The last missions I've done are 'Caught In The Act' for Salvatore, 'Cam-Pain' for Donald and 'Karmageddon' for Ned

ToniForelli
  • ToniForelli

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 September 2011 - 04:56 PM

Do false idols works like a charm to me it happened to me too

Arsen Vitiuk
  • Arsen Vitiuk

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 September 2011 - 07:15 PM

QUOTE (ToniForelli @ Wednesday, Sep 21 2011, 19:56)
Do false idols works like a charm to me it happened to me too

The thing is, I want to get a heli from Faith W., and there is no way I can get it before the Staunton Lift Bridge is operational...

Carbonox
  • Carbonox

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 21 September 2011 - 08:15 PM

You can quite easily. The part of the bridge that you can climb to get onto a good rooftop is fully accessible in Staunton Island, and only requires you to have an Ambulance. Plus, I'm sure you don't get to SSV until False Idols is done.

Arsen Vitiuk
  • Arsen Vitiuk

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 September 2011 - 05:10 AM

Yeah, but still... I have played the game before, but I was not getting these Special Vehicles, so I don't know whether I can save that Maverick before Shoreside is open.

If I could do so, then I would have access to Shoreside and side missions there before it's open! lol.gif

Carbonox
  • Carbonox

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 22 September 2011 - 05:22 AM

You can, the Staunton garage is better for storing the chopper... In Shoreside you'll encounter the annoying height limit, which makes flying away from the garage annoying as hell.

Arsen Vitiuk
  • Arsen Vitiuk

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 September 2011 - 05:28 AM

Wow, that is cool! How come the game creators left out the possibility of jacking the choppers??? colgate.gif

Carbonox
  • Carbonox

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 22 September 2011 - 10:43 AM

I think it has something to do with the city being unfinished when you go into the 'rooftop level' cool.gif

ToniForelli
  • ToniForelli

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 September 2011 - 11:53 AM

Use perfect traction cheat on the roof and hijack it if you're ps2 player

Carbonox
  • Carbonox

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 22 September 2011 - 12:07 PM

Why cheat when the cheatless strategy is more reliable and easier?

ToniForelli
  • ToniForelli

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 September 2011 - 12:34 PM

Well i did without cheats to get the heli(psp) well i tried to practice that jump 4/10 tries worked

Arsen Vitiuk
  • Arsen Vitiuk

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 October 2011 - 04:46 PM Edited by Arsen Vitiuk, 02 October 2011 - 04:48 PM.

QUOTE (ToniForelli @ Thursday, Sep 22 2011, 14:53)

Thanks, but I'll manage without cheats using Carbonox's method.

New problem guys! And I need help with it!

Although I cannot play the game now because my Dualshock joystick broke and I need to find and buy a replacement (FUUCCKK!!! angry.gif angry.gif angry.gif cryani.gif cryani.gif cryani.gif ), I was experiencing a problem I'm looking to solve.

I had the Avenger stored in Staunton garage, but I wanted to clear up space for more vehicles I'd find in the game, so I decided to move it to Portland. Note that I had 3 vehicles stored in Portland garage, so there was enough place, physically and virtually, to store the Avenger.

However, upon my arrival to the Portland garage and getting off the bike, the garage door did not open. I waited there standing at the garage door on foot for 50 real-life minutes and the door still did not open. I ran around the block and returned, but the garage door was still locked tight.

Can someone give me an explanation as to why it happened?

P.S. If you find a solution, note that I cannot test it for now due to reasons given above.

ToniForelli
  • ToniForelli

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 October 2011 - 12:37 PM

QUOTE (Arsen Vitiuk @ Sunday, Oct 2 2011, 16:46)
QUOTE (ToniForelli @ Thursday, Sep 22 2011, 14:53)

Thanks, but I'll manage without cheats using Carbonox's method.

New problem guys! And I need help with it!

Although I cannot play the game now because my Dualshock joystick broke and I need to find and buy a replacement (FUUCCKK!!! angry.gif angry.gif angry.gif cryani.gif cryani.gif cryani.gif ), I was experiencing a problem I'm looking to solve.

I had the Avenger stored in Staunton garage, but I wanted to clear up space for more vehicles I'd find in the game, so I decided to move it to Portland. Note that I had 3 vehicles stored in Portland garage, so there was enough place, physically and virtually, to store the Avenger.

However, upon my arrival to the Portland garage and getting off the bike, the garage door did not open. I waited there standing at the garage door on foot for 50 real-life minutes and the door still did not open. I ran around the block and returned, but the garage door was still locked tight.

Can someone give me an explanation as to why it happened?

P.S. If you find a solution, note that I cannot test it for now due to reasons given above.

Well how to explain this sh*t i don't have camera it happened to me once on psp and it should work on ps2 use your analog stick to move it that should look like top down game you know and it will open trust me it happened to me

Arsen Vitiuk
  • Arsen Vitiuk

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 October 2011 - 03:29 PM

Right. As soon as I find a joystick and get to play the game, I'll check this method.

Arsen Vitiuk
  • Arsen Vitiuk

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 June 2012 - 07:16 PM

I want to ask you for your advice, guys.

I am playing LCS over again now from the very beginning. I managed to get to Shoreside Vale before even completing "Slacker" mission for Vincenzo. I have done 11 "See The Sight Before Your Flight" missions so far, but I'm having doubts as to doing the 12th mission.

The thing is, the Shoreside Vale safehouse is unavailable until "Love On The Rocks" is completed, and I cannot get the Landstalker back to Portland unless I use cheats, which I will never do.

That's why I want to ask you guys: should I complete the 12th "See The Sight Before Your Flight" mission right now, and negate the opportunity to save the Landstalker or should I wait until Shoreside Vale's safehouse is unlocked so I could store it in the garage?

I cannot decide myself, I find it hard to make the choice. Please, help.

Carbonox
  • Carbonox

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 29 June 2012 - 01:36 PM Edited by Carbonox, 29 June 2012 - 01:48 PM.

Depends on how important you think the special vehicles are. Personally I always play so that I complete a couple of side tasks between each story mission without venturing into locked areas - gathering money in the progress, which is especially useful in VC and SA to buy safehouses with garages to store those precious special vehicles when they become available.

I wonder if it's possible to somehow get the Landstalker on top of the subway and ride it to Portland that way? However, it's better to wait if you want all the best special vehicles, because then you could only store a very limited amount of vehicles to Portland. (Though in the Portland story missions, the only vehicles I like to keep are the black and white Banshee and Sucho's Thunder-Rodd, but if you're after similar vehicles, you can't store more than 2 cars in that garage, the rest must be bikes...)

EDIT: Hey, I think I remember something! You see, if you already have a save where Shoreside Vale is unlocked, first reload that, then reload your original save and the lift bridge becomes operational. Then you could possibly drop onto the subway with the Landstalker (though I can't know if the method involving a docked boat helps with anything other than a bike, especially a big and bulky Landstalker...)

Though there are so many blue hell holes in the city that there has to be a way if that one isn't manageable...

EDIT2: Okay, another idea! Remember when Nukey Shay discovered how to get the CP Stretch from Portland to Staunton in GTA 3 without using cheats? It involved pushing it across the water with a Reefer. So, if the same is doable with a Landstalker (first you obviously have to get it to Staunton because of all the barriers, then get it into the water and push with the boat, preferably to the grassy 'beach' near the ferry station) it could be possible... but if you're on the PS2, you would probably need to avoid flipping it because a destroyed car isn't storeable. Another, but less likely method, would probably be getting it aboard a Reefer and using the car to steer the boat into Portland, then somehow get it off the boat again and drive it to a garage...

Man, this looks like an excellent challenge. biggrin.gif All of my suggestions are merely theories though, I don't know how the Landstalker behaves compared to a Stretch in the water, or Kuruma on a Reefer, but that lift bridge part is true, and rather neat. biggrin.gif

Arsen Vitiuk
  • Arsen Vitiuk

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 June 2012 - 12:01 PM

I'll tell you more: If you attempt ANY "See The Sight Before Your Flight" mission before "Love On The Rocks", then the Staunton Lift Bridge becomes operational. Moreover, in my save this effect is permanent! (Maybe a glitch). But each time I start the game anew, all I have to do is get to Staunton, and the Lift Bridge is operational, so accessing Shoreside is a piece of cake.
As a matter of fact, I deleted ALL saves. So I can't use the trick you mentioned. And I won't be needing that one anyway.

What I can't understand is how the operability of Staunton Lift Bridge is connected to getting Landstalker atop the subway? The Lift Bridge becomes operational during the missions themselves, and there is no subway passing underneath it... It's somewhere to the north...

Now, the vehicles I want to keep from the Portland mission block are Sucho's Thunder Rodd, Wayne's PCJ-600 and Salvatore's Banshee. But the last one can be moved to Staunton Island, so there is no problem with that, I guess. And I can get the Avenger after Shoreside Vale is unlocked.

Seems like the problem itself is getting the Landstalker from Staunton Island to Portland. Because with the Lift Bridge operational, it is easy to cross the water there...

I will try the Reefer and the Boat-steering methods... Maybe they will work. But I am not sure there will be a loophole somewhere to get beneath the water onto the subway roof (although I know exactly where the subway passes). Thanks for advice.

Carbonox
  • Carbonox

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 30 June 2012 - 01:50 PM

That spot is in one of the piers in eastern Staunton Island... unfortunately I can't remember it, but the portal is in a Speeder spawn point.

The lift bridge and subway's availability isn't connected. It's just that I don't know of any blue hell holes above the Shoreside Vale section of the subway that could fit a car (I think only a random loss of collision detection helps, but honestly, random glitches can't be counted on at all) so you'd have to get to Staunton, and the ultimate method is to use the lift bridge (didn't remember it becomes operational by doing those missions).

But how were you exactly able to get to Portland targets in See the Sight Before Your Flight?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users