Quantcast

» «
Photo

Next Generation Graphics for Visual IV (Using ENB)

323 replies to this topic
vava720
  • vava720

Prankster

• Members

Posted 18 September 2011 - 05:50 AM

@chaoticlusts : wow ! a such long post !

So, yeah, the new version (3.0) of my pack of "all the mods I use" is with the last Next Generation Graphics for VisualIV.

For all the bugs you speak about, I really don't know.
I spend like one hour to take screens, and I saw the red sky only two or three times, and it's always for like 10 seconds, not more.
I never heard about bug with the grass...
When playing I didn't noticed all the other bugs you speak about so it comes from your computer I think.

Your config can run this mod perfectly I think, but the problem is certainly "in the background".
When you play, I really suggest you to have NOTHING running in the background. Close all your downloads, close your internet browser, close all the other programs that are running, excepted your antivirus ^^

What you can do is running "msconfig" and in the startup tab, you untick all the programs you don't know or you don't think they are useful.
You can also use CCleaner to clean a bit your PC, you can have better FPS after that if your PC was a mess lol.gif

Finally, about the explosion radius, I've noticed that since a lot of time, well since i use VisualIV it's like that biggrin.gif but I think it's funny. Maybe it's in explosion.fx, I don't know... you can use an other file for that maybe, or keep the original, if you don't like huge chain of explosions lol.gif

And the last point I can say, is that in my DreamIV pack, I've removed some files from Next Gen. 2.0, because I wanted something with only necessary files, but maybe I deleted something important ?

This is the list of the files I didn't include in the pack :

-d3d9 ICEnhancer.dll
-d3dx9_37.dll
-enbbloom - iPod commercal.fx
-enbseries - back up.ini

Also in common/shaders i've removed "read me.txt" biggrin.gif

But I don't really think the bugs comes from here.

chaoticlusts
  • chaoticlusts

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 September 2011 - 07:04 AM

QUOTE (vava720 @ Sunday, Sep 18 2011, 05:50)
@chaoticlusts : wow ! a such long post !

So, yeah, the new version (3.0) of my pack of "all the mods I use" is with the last Next Generation Graphics for VisualIV.

For all the bugs you speak about, I really don't know.
I spend like one hour to take screens, and I saw the red sky only two or three times, and it's always for like 10 seconds, not more.
I never heard about bug with the grass...
When playing I didn't noticed all the other bugs you speak about so it comes from your computer I think.

Your config can run this mod perfectly I think, but the problem is certainly "in the background".
When you play, I really suggest you to have NOTHING running in the background. Close all your downloads, close your internet browser, close all the other programs that are running, excepted your antivirus ^^

What you can do is running "msconfig" and in the startup tab, you untick all the programs you don't know or you don't think they are useful.
You can also use CCleaner to clean a bit your PC, you can have better FPS after that if your PC was a mess lol.gif

Finally, about the explosion radius, I've noticed that since a lot of time, well since i use VisualIV it's like that biggrin.gif but I think it's funny. Maybe it's in explosion.fx, I don't know... you can use an other file for that maybe, or keep the original, if you don't like huge chain of explosions lol.gif

And the last point I can say, is that in my DreamIV pack, I've removed some files from Next Gen. 2.0, because I wanted something with only necessary files, but maybe I deleted something important ?

This is the list of the files I didn't include in the pack :

-d3d9 ICEnhancer.dll
-d3dx9_37.dll
-enbbloom - iPod commercal.fx
-enbseries - back up.ini

Also in common/shaders i've removed "read me.txt" biggrin.gif

But I don't really think the bugs comes from here.

Thanx for the quick response smile.gif

yeah I switched things off to increase speed like I said it was fine with the other stuff running although pushing the edge of fine tounge.gif without it, it ran far better obviously but yeah optimising my system resources isn't a problem, I've just gotten a little slack with it since not many games tax my system at all I can leave basically anything running if I want most of the time

hmm might fiddle with the explosion radius I'll see..atm it's more funny than anything and not that much of an issue but I'm worried about it's effect on gameplay when I get up to missions with a lot of explosive combat (not that far into the game yet) so I'll see. watching it I think one of the big causes of the chain reactions is the persistent fire left behind seems to stay for ages and do insane amounts of damage so if a car happens to stop on top of it it'll go up too keeping the explosions going

yeah I noticed in previous posts you had very little texture flickering issues (ie the red sky bug), it could be my graphics card drivers (I'm running the latest Catalyst drivers) could be a variety of things. don't know if fiddling will change it at all but I guess it's worth a go, though I don't know what settings would directly interact with it >_<

only just realised you included the realistic driving mods in your pack (fail on my part tounge.gif ) might switch that off think I prefer the arcady style driving (thought something felt different tounge.gif ) but that's a personal taste thing

I was less saying this is a problem with these mods more that at least with a setup like mine these conflicts seem to occur (if anyone else out there is running this on a 6xxx series AMD card with the latest catalyst drivers could you please let us know if you have the same issues)

nkjellman
  • nkjellman

OG

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 September 2011 - 06:20 PM

It could possably be that you have an AMD card. Vava, Im gussing your on an Nvidia card? I know ENB acts differently on the two. Could you upload a screen of the grass bug?

Also I do like my settings, but there a little bit too bright. I may tune down the brightness a little bit. I also may tune down the saturation a tad. Dont worry Im not going to make it look like an old video tape where its wore out. Also the enbbloom - iPod commercal is not required. I included it because it looked just like an iPod commercal, and I figured someone may of wanted to take screens with it just for fun. I wouldnt recomend playing with it, its just for kicks. But I did notice that the blackness is the same color of the far away blackness that appears by the horrizon or when your up high on EFLC and newer patches. Its noticable when you fly to the height limmit on TBOGT with the original timecycle.dat (lower draw distance than this mod). Some of the other files got swooped up when I was putting the files in the archive.

Also RomerJon17: I havent fixed the brightness bug in the WTC. Hbx said he will add MLO in 0.4. Also like I said, I may tune the brightness down alittle bit, and the saturation. It will improve the rest of the map and may make the WTC lobby look better too.

vava720
  • vava720

Prankster

• Members

Posted 18 September 2011 - 07:10 PM

Well I got two Pcs, one with Nvidia card and one with ATI card, and I don't see any difference between the two biggrin.gif evetything is perfect on both !

nkjellman
  • nkjellman

OG

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 September 2011 - 10:46 PM

Well Im going to say that game booster could help in this situation to improve performance with and with out this mod. Also defraging the game install, or even better your whole hardrive will also help. Last is to make sure your power settings are set so its maximum performance.

chaoticlusts
  • chaoticlusts

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 September 2011 - 02:14 AM Edited by chaoticlusts, 19 September 2011 - 02:34 AM.

QUOTE (vava720 @ Sunday, Sep 18 2011, 19:10)
Well I got two Pcs, one with Nvidia card and one with ATI card, and I don't see any difference between the two biggrin.gif evetything is perfect on both !

what's the AMD card though? cause the architecture (and consequently the effect it has interacting with various graphical settings) changed signifigantly with the 6xxx cards also what version of the catalyst drivers are you running? cause that will change it a lot too (if your running an older version I might try downgrading and see if that fixes it, that's a pretty common occurence ^_^) I'm running 11.8 which is a pretty recent update

*edit* I meant to ask out of curiousity is there a technical reason anisotropic filtering is turned off in the enb settings? (I'm just about to play with it turned on myself so if it crashes I'll discover a definite yes but I figure you may well have turned it off for more subtle problems) I'm just used to be being a low performance hit high quality raising setting for the majority of games (but my technical knowledge doesn't extend very far tounge.gif )

vava720
  • vava720

Prankster

• Members

Posted 19 September 2011 - 06:12 AM

On my ATI PC I got a HD 5750, with the last drivers 11.8.

And I got better FPS with 11.8 than with the prevoius drivers, really !

Also in my pack I've turned off Anisotropic filtering 'cause I don't see the difference... in the game we already have anisotropic filtering, so I don't know why using it with ENB, and I never noticed a difference with or wihout anisotropic in ENB sad.gif but there is no problems with it, no bug or something, you can activate it if you want !

chaoticlusts
  • chaoticlusts

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 September 2011 - 10:50 AM

QUOTE (vava720 @ Monday, Sep 19 2011, 06:12)

Also in my pack I've turned off Anisotropic filtering 'cause I don't see the difference... in the game we already have anisotropic filtering, so I don't know why using it with ENB, and I never noticed a difference with or wihout anisotropic in ENB sad.gif but there is no problems with it, no bug or something, you can activate it if you want !

I've been doing some digging and experimenting since my last post (I think out of sheer bloody mindedness more than anything tounge.gif ) I think the game has some issues with AMD's latest cards cause I saw someone posting in a mod thread with the same problems who had a 6970 (which is basically the exact same card as mine) when I was searching for this exact problem. and when playing around trying to fix it I started from just GTA IV patch 1.0.7 no mods and added one thing at a time, the problem was there at the start so the flickering is *nothing* to do with these mods the only thing they do is make everything look nicer so that when it flickers to crappy quality it's much more noticeable than when it goes from bad to crap tounge.gif (they may increase the frequency a little too not sure either way it's not the mods fault). the fact I get the sky bug a lot more than you as well might be related to the fact that I get all these other texture/shadow flickers, I think sadly there's an architecture conflict sad.gif

so seems I just have to suck it up and deal with it, I tried numerous things to sort it with no luck at all, maybe a future driver or something will help..dunno...atm looks like I'm stuffed sad.gif

thanx for the answer about AF I wondered that after I posted, I'm assuming old patches of GTA didn't have AF in game at all and that's why it's in the ENB options, the wonders of being late to the party tounge.gif little chunks of info missing so I sound stupid tounge.gif

one last question though...when searching around I noticed the button to turn AA on/off. I don't think FXAA is actually working at all for me (I thought things still looked aliased but was more focussed on other things tounge.gif ) is there a step in the process I'm missing you need to do to turn FXAA on other than just copying the files in?

buzzbass
  • buzzbass

Playa

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 September 2011 - 10:41 AM

Thanks a lot nkjellman!!
i now downloading... later try the new version...
very nice screens vava720!

Neova
  • Neova

Snitch

• Members

Posted 20 September 2011 - 02:18 PM

QUOTE (chaoticlusts @ Monday, Sep 19 2011, 10:50)
[QUOTE=vava720,Monday, Sep 19 2011, 06:12] ...

one last question though...when searching around I noticed the button to turn AA on/off. I don't think FXAA is actually working at all for me (I thought things still looked aliased but was more focussed on other things tounge.gif ) is there a step in the process I'm missing you need to do to turn FXAA on other than just copying the files in?

FXAA is post processing AA via an external dll or addon so it is at the end of the graphics pipeline and is not part of ENBSERIES, thus you cannot turn it on or off once in the game.

You need to either enable it or disable before launching the game.

The AA you're talking about that can be turned on/off is downsampling AA built into enbseries. DSAA is actually way better looking in overall quality than FXAA, but is very taxing on your system if you understand how it works. It basically takes your current resolution, blows it up in multiples then resize it back down to your screen resolution. Looks incredible if you have the power to do it.

I am using FXAA on 6950 CFX system. The built in DS AA in ENBSERIES is too taxing even for my system with a distance set to 50. If I set it to 100, the game drops down to single digits.

chaoticlusts
  • chaoticlusts

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 September 2011 - 03:26 AM

QUOTE (Neova @ Tuesday, Sep 20 2011, 14:18)
[QUOTE=chaoticlusts,Monday, Sep 19 2011, 10:50] [QUOTE=vava720,Monday, Sep 19 2011, 06:12] ...

one last question though...when searching around I noticed the button to turn AA on/off. I don't think FXAA is actually working at all for me (I thought things still looked aliased but was more focussed on other things tounge.gif ) is there a step in the process I'm missing you need to do to turn FXAA on other than just copying the files in? [/QUOTE]
FXAA is post processing AA via an external dll or addon so it is at the end of the graphics pipeline and is not part of ENBSERIES, thus you cannot turn it on or off once in the game.

You need to either enable it or disable before launching the game.

The AA you're talking about that can be turned on/off is downsampling AA built into enbseries. DSAA is actually way better looking in overall quality than FXAA, but is very taxing on your system if you understand how it works. It basically takes your current resolution, blows it up in multiples then resize it back down to your screen resolution. Looks incredible if you have the power to do it.

I am using FXAA on 6950 CFX system. The built in DS AA in ENBSERIES is too taxing even for my system with a distance set to 50. If I set it to 100, the game drops down to single digits.

really? cause the stuff I looked up on the FXAA injector said you could toggle it on/off with the pause/break key, have been wondering if forcing MLAA through CCC will work though

Neova
  • Neova

Snitch

• Members

Posted 21 September 2011 - 07:25 AM

MLAA works for GTA 4 as it should be a post processing version. But the tweaked FXAA in some of the enbseries mod looks way better.

I tried to turn on/off FXAA and so far, it did not work right. I think it was because the modified enb I am using has both the dll and the effects.txt file in use. If I just load the effects.txt, the player and AI models "wobbles" until I also load up the d3d9-fxaa.dll through enbseries. It might be my setup.

But I have to tell you, Vava's package is wonderful! It looks better than most of the other modified enbseries sets and I'm using that on EFLC now. Everything is perfect and balanced. Not overbloom or too muted colors or overly bright.

buzzbass
  • buzzbass

Playa

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 September 2011 - 08:14 AM

OK, i cheek this version:

- Extrasunny2 = crash my game
- Night = to much dark, i cant see anything.
- Vegetation = to much colour, like a cartoon :S
- Sky = Very nice, but sometimes i have a red sky bug, and clouds its statics.
- Reflections = Nice to me.
- Lights = Nice to me.
- Water = Very nice to me.
- AA-FXAA = i dont konw, i see blurred to distance (cars, peeds, etc look blurred) :S

In general, nice work man, thanks

chaoticlusts
  • chaoticlusts

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 September 2011 - 06:23 AM

QUOTE (Neova @ Wednesday, Sep 21 2011, 07:25)
MLAA works for GTA 4 as it should be a post processing version. But the tweaked FXAA in some of the enbseries mod looks way better.

I tried to turn on/off FXAA and so far, it did not work right. I think it was because the modified enb I am using has both the dll and the effects.txt file in use. If I just load the effects.txt, the player and AI models "wobbles" until I also load up the d3d9-fxaa.dll through enbseries. It might be my setup.

But I have to tell you, Vava's package is wonderful! It looks better than most of the other modified enbseries sets and I'm using that on EFLC now. Everything is perfect and balanced. Not overbloom or too muted colors or overly bright.

agreed on the package being awesome ^_^ like I said in some of my previous posts the biggest issues I've had with it seem from what I've looked up to be a hardware compatibility issue not the fault of the mod (these issues I should state seem to be as bad or worse in other graphics mods/configs too)

seems a pitty about the FXAA not sure what's happening with that.. but that quite possibly could be related to the compatibility problem too regardless it's a huge improvement, thanx guys ^_^ (just about to start up EFLC ^_^)

RomerJon17 Pro
  • RomerJon17 Pro

Ansett4Sims - Absolutely

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 22 September 2011 - 09:05 AM

QUOTE (vava720 @ Monday, Sep 19 2011, 17:12)

Would my External Portable Hard Drive speed up?

Neova
  • Neova

Snitch

• Members

Posted 23 September 2011 - 08:46 AM Edited by Neova, 27 September 2011 - 07:22 AM.

QUOTE (RomerJon17 @ Thursday, Sep 22 2011, 09:05)

Would my External Portable Hard Drive speed up?

If you are talking about texture and model loading, then probably NO if it is connected via USB unless it is USB 2.0.

SATA @ 3 Gb or SATA 2.0 @ 6 Gb (gigaBITS, not bytes) is better since you are streaming all the data in and out of ram, but a SSD on SATA 2.0 (6 Gb) connection is the best I think.

I actually tried playing GTA 3, VC and SA off a USB 2.0 flash card and it loads even faster than my SATA 2.0 7200 RPM 1 TB HD! Its the random access that is speed up, not the actual throughput so I think both random access + raw throughput speeds is the best combo.

My next upgrade would be a SSD for games that requires streaming. Its too bad on a per GB basis, SSD is way more than regular HDs.

If you are talking about overall in game speed, you need 3 or more core cpu (not hyperthreading fake cores) and a fast video card that can access memory fast. Fast tight latency DDR also does help with overall game speed.

RomerJon17 Pro
  • RomerJon17 Pro

Ansett4Sims - Absolutely

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 26 September 2011 - 11:21 AM

Hey Nk,
The plane paths should be fixed for Number 3 because I don't like how the plane flying towards the twin towers dontgetit.gif

nkjellman
  • nkjellman

OG

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 September 2011 - 09:39 PM

QUOTE (RomerJon17 @ Monday, Sep 26 2011, 11:21)
Hey Nk,
The plane paths should be fixed for Number 3 because I don't like how the plane flying towards the twin towers dontgetit.gif

Yea I didnt like it eather, because of the idea, and its annoying. But the plane paths are part of Visual IV, and there back to normal on the latest version. If I made a mistake then copy the paths folder from the back up in the Visual IV folder in the archive.

rippi
  • rippi

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 06 October 2011 - 02:05 AM

which file I have to install first?

is it ENB series then ultimate textures?

nkjellman
  • nkjellman

OG

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 October 2011 - 11:57 PM Edited by nkjellman, 07 October 2011 - 12:01 AM.

In the following order.
1. Visual IV included with my download.
2. Newist version of Next Generation Graphics.

Optional: (You dont have to install them, but its recomended to enhance the quality of the mod)
3. Ultamate Textures.
4. Vinnies Trees mod.
5. DX8 Road textures.

If you do 3. 4. and 5., 1. and 2. are recomended to have done first. Then you install Ultamate Textures. Once you have that you can choose to eather install 4. and 5., install one, or dont install them at all. To get the best effect install everything in numerical order.

rippi
  • rippi

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 07 October 2011 - 01:01 AM Edited by rippi, 07 October 2011 - 01:15 AM.

Changelog (1.7.8b1):

- Increased power street lamps in far distance
- Increased texture (sprite) of light lamps when is fog
- Fixed blur during the car damage
- Fixed rain

DOWNLOAD

there is new version of VisualIV, is it recommended to install this one?

----------------------------------------------------------

the readme wrote the opposite:

If you want the full effect follow the steps under "To Get the full effect of the mod

To get the full effect of the mod:

1. Install Ultimate Textures 2.0
2. Install DKT70 HD Roads (put gtxd.img in pc/data/maps/cdimages)
3. Install vanni83 trees mod 1.2
4. Go to How to install in this read me and follow the steps. (which is install visual IV then Next Generation Graphics)

Did this wrong order?

there is gtxd.img in Ultimate texture v2.0 mod. Do I have to ignored it and instal gtxd.img from DKT70 HD Roads? (is it same with DX8 road textures?)

Also, how about the order if I want to instal Grand Theft Auto Ultimate Vehicle Pack - Real Cars V7.0 ?

anyway, everytime I did alt+tab or go to the map screen, all the textures is gone and missing, but after awhile in 1-2 mins, it goes back normal again. any solution?

my rigs:
AMD 1090T X6 3.6GHZ
GTX580
Memory RAM 8GB

cheers smile.gif

nkjellman
  • nkjellman

OG

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 October 2011 - 01:20 AM

QUOTE (rippi @ Friday, Oct 7 2011, 01:01)
Changelog (1.7.8b1):

- Increased power street lamps in far distance
- Increased texture (sprite) of light lamps when is fog
- Fixed blur during the car damage
- Fixed rain

DOWNLOAD

there is new version of VisualIV, is it recommended to install this one?

----------------------------------------------------------

the readme wrote the opposite:

If you want the full effect follow the steps under "To Get the full effect of the mod

To get the full effect of the mod:

1. Install Ultimate Textures 2.0
2. Install DKT70 HD Roads (put gtxd.img in pc/data/maps/cdimages)
3. Install vanni83 trees mod 1.2
4. Go to How to install in this read me and follow the steps. (which is install visual IV then Next Generation Graphics)

Did this wrong order?

there is gtxd.img in Ultimate texture v2.0 mod. Do I have to ignored it and instal gtxd.img from DKT70 HD Roads? (is it same with DX8 road textures?)

Also, how about the order if I want to instal Grand Theft Auto Ultimate Vehicle Pack - Real Cars V7.0 ?

anyway, everytime I did alt+tab or go to the map screen, all the textures is gone and missing, but after awhile in 1-2 mins, it goes back normal again. any solution?

my rigs:
AMD 1090T X6 3.6GHZ
GTX580
Memory RAM 8GB

cheers smile.gif

You could do it in the order the read me says. Its just best to install the road textures and tree textures over the Ultamate Textures one. Also its recomended to install the visual IV I included in the archive, then install the enb. The new visual IV does not work right with ENB because of the shaders, and this mod looks best with the Visual IV in the archive.

I dont know about your texture problem. Your PC is better than mine, so I realy dont know whats wrong there.

rippi
  • rippi

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 07 October 2011 - 01:47 AM

QUOTE (nkjellman @ Friday, Oct 7 2011, 01:20)
You could do it in the order the read me says. Its just best to install the road textures and tree textures over the Ultamate Textures one. Also its recomended to install the visual IV I included in the archive, then install the enb. The new visual IV does not work right with ENB because of the shaders, and this mod looks best with the Visual IV in the archive.

I dont know about your texture problem. Your PC is better than mine, so I realy dont know whats wrong there.

Thanks for the reply, might give it a try. at the moment, I'm reinstalling everything.

do you mean DX8 Road textures is DKT70 HD Roads ?

how about the good order if I want to install Grand Theft Auto Ultimate Vehicle Pack - Real Cars V7.0 ?

Also, do I have to set up the brightness, contrast, and saturation settings in-game mentioned in VisualIV folder?

nkjellman
  • nkjellman

OG

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 October 2011 - 02:31 AM

-I ment DK70 HD roads. I thought it was DX8 for some reason lol.
-It doesnt matter when you install the Ultamate Vehicles Pack, because it doesnt edit any files that have to do with this mod.
-Set the brightness, saturation, and contrast to your liking. ENB changes the graphics from original Visual IV.

rippi
  • rippi

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 07 October 2011 - 09:01 AM

just tried all the installer following the order smile.gif

but the night time is too dark in my opinion, even I put the brightness on Max settings.
Also, the textures start missing on 3-4 hours gameplay sad.gif

nkjellman
  • nkjellman

OG

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 October 2011 - 09:02 PM

QUOTE (rippi @ Friday, Oct 7 2011, 09:01)
just tried all the installer following the order smile.gif

but the night time is too dark in my opinion, even I put the brightness on Max settings.
Also, the textures start missing on 3-4 hours gameplay sad.gif

Try downloading and installing Game Booster. It shuts down un needed programs that run in the backround and frees up memory. I use Game Boster and it works great. Also make sure your power settings are on maximum performance. I would get dissapearings at defalt setting with normal graphics, but on max its fine.

rippi
  • rippi

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 09 October 2011 - 02:13 PM

QUOTE (nkjellman @ Friday, Oct 7 2011, 21:02)
Try downloading and installing Game Booster. It shuts down un needed programs that run in the backround and frees up memory. I use Game Boster and it works great. Also make sure your power settings are on maximum performance. I would get dissapearings at defalt setting with normal graphics, but on max its fine.

Thank you so much, the missing textures is now reducing a bit smile.gif

anyway, are you going to do any update in the future with all other mods?

nkjellman
  • nkjellman

OG

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 October 2011 - 10:52 PM

I have no idea. Sometimes I loose intrest in a mod, but it comes back in a few weeks and I work on it agein.

rippi
  • rippi

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 18 October 2011 - 08:34 AM

QUOTE (nkjellman @ Wednesday, Oct 12 2011, 22:52)
I have no idea. Sometimes I loose intrest in a mod, but it comes back in a few weeks and I work on it agein.

Do you always having a crash with this mod?

sometimes I have it several times, especially when I try to shoot people inside the cars sad.gif

FYI, I'm not using any car mod.

cheers.

nkjellman
  • nkjellman

OG

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 October 2011 - 09:14 PM

No. I know it can crash when changing the weather to Extra Sunny 2. Try puting the data in the timecyc.dat for Extra Sunny 2 from the original timecyc.dat.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users