ENB Screenshots and Artwork Thread

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
49,025 replies to this topic
Vinz005
  • Vinz005

Thug

• Members

Posted 01 July 2011 - 06:20 PM

can anyone explain me in detail on how do i post images here?
i've tried imgeshack,imagebam and many others but i just can't upload my pics. i know this very nobbish but i can't help it as i'm new here. confused.gif

[GwM]Chavez
  • [GwM]Chavez

offline modus

• Members
  • Turkey

Posted 01 July 2011 - 08:11 PM

I don't get this... now we've got here 3 topics about ENB (or even more.. I dunno)
and 2 topics for posting screens. what's the difference between this topic and the " enb pictures thread " ?
no posting of VIP cars.. ?
this all is so complicated..

TheChopShop
  • TheChopShop

Snitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 01 July 2011 - 08:46 PM

sorry dude, but you can have them removed.. that is, if any moderator is dumb enough to go for and enforce your BS drinking game 'rules' (you and your supporters were the mental children I was referring to genius) lol

this is a thread showcasing ENB, which means the IG content we choose to show is completely irrelevant - and alienating mod authors that choose not to release their work to the masses is discrimination

and you're very wrong about me 'ruling with an iron fist' ..in fact, the only written rules are use common sense and courtesy - as I'm a firm believer in freedom, and feel life has placed enough fictional bullshyt hoops o'fire for all of us to jump thru (rules) - in fact, there's such an overwhelming amount of exaggerated rules designed to 'keep us in check', that we certainly don't need the help of any etarded no life wannabe dictators attempting to bend and shape every nuance of even the tiniest of unknown holes (this thread) -so gtfo

btw, it's Kot my uneducated friend, the S in 'Kot s ChopShop' denotes ownership of said Shop

PacketOVerload_x64Bit
  • PacketOVerload_x64Bit

ENB Puritan

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 01 July 2011 - 09:08 PM

QUOTE (TheChopShop @ Friday, Jul 1 2011, 13:46)
sorry dude, but you can have them removed.. that is, if any moderator is dumb enough to go for and enforce your BS drinking game 'rules' (you and your supporters were the mental children I was referring to genius) lol

this is a thread showcasing ENB, which means the IG content we choose to show is completely irrelevant - and alienating mod authors that choose not to release their work to the masses is discrimination

and you're very wrong about me 'ruling with an iron fist' ..in fact, the only written rules are use common sense and courtesy - as I'm a firm believer in freedom, and feel life has placed enough fictional bullshyt hoops o'fire for all of us to jump thru (rules) - in fact, there's such an overwhelming amount of exaggerated rules designed to 'keep us in check', that we certainly don't need the help of any etarded no life wannabe dictators attempting to bend and shape every nuance of even the tiniest of unknown holes (this thread) -so gtfo

btw, it's Kot my uneducated friend, the S in 'Kot s ChopShop' denotes ownership of said Shop

Did I attack you in my previous post? No, I simply pointed out some "common sense" which your self-proclaimed knowledge of "common sense" self should be able to understand.

You use "Use common sense and courtesy" because you're too inept to define a set of rules. I've been on your forum, and I've been given a vacation for participating without showing development pictures or commenting too much on worthwhile topics that were very interesting. Not once did I ever post a "awesome." It's one sided at your forum - it's ALL only for dev's and modders more or less so don't come here and pretend like you're all community oriented because you're not.

Simple fact is you're here to cause trouble "Kot" - I get that. The second you saw this topic and couldn't tease people with your "professional" work you took offense to someone trying to lessen your fun. How about you get your entertainment in the "adult entertainment" industry where you say you're from.

This thread was created because Naid requested lock on the other thread. If you can't follow a couple basic rules posted at the start of the thread you either can't read or you're just here to cause trouble - which we can see is exactly what you're trying to do.

If you have no intention of releasing then why are you showing? Simple answer to that is: because you wanna have the coolest toys on the block and laugh at those that don't. So, fine. Go ahead and do that - but not here. Even at that, this is really only about cars.

Of course, as you wish. I'm not going to justify your comments any further with an answer. I've been open and helpful since I got to this forum with whatever I have to offer. Best wishes from Canada troublemaker.

----------------

This shouldn't be confusing, period. Rules are at the start of the thread - Naid requested lock on the old topic. This will be the replacement. Simple. Once you introduce troublemakers on the hand, and try to accomodate troublemakers - that's when it gets complicated.

IDILL
  • IDILL

Tha Doggfather

• Members

Posted 01 July 2011 - 09:39 PM

user posted image

Driftking120
  • Driftking120

Madman

• Members

Posted 01 July 2011 - 10:09 PM

QUOTE (TheChopShop @ Friday, Jul 1 2011, 10:07)
do the following count as 'ViP cars'? - I haven't released them yet because they're still WiP, and if/when I do release, they certainly won't be found on any 'popular sites' - only my Shop
but I'll be damnd if I'm going to release my professional scratch work to a bunch of retarded 12yr old noob c*nts who think they can play god like the net is some virtual drinking game

xD

these are all from my own setts, timecyc and visualsetts, ect

*Big pictures that slow down your internet*

Hi kot,
im personally against those kind of "vip" vehicles as it is a good way
to get your stuff stolen, and put on those "popular" sites, smokey8088
(sorry if i mispelled) hasn't gotten any of his stuff stolen due to the fact
that he puts his stuff on all websites so people know its his, though maddriver,
ive seen got some of his cars stolen because some of his cars are on
his website only, and also it makes people have a "left out" feeling when
anyone posts pictures of their cars that are "vip" and that are on a website
that has certain "requirements", so i would advise you to not post pictures
of the "vip" only cars as then everyones happy, p.s. i think that dodge ram
it too low to the ground, i already have problems with a supra i downloaded hitting
the curbs in gta iv all the time that probably will be worse, p.s.s. i will post pictures
soon, though right now my vram on my 450gts is causing poor rendering of
pictures and videos,
cya soon guys.

TheChopShop
  • TheChopShop

Snitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 01 July 2011 - 11:18 PM Edited by TheChopShop, 01 July 2011 - 11:36 PM.

nah, I posted those screens to show the results of my tweaks to IV.. just because you lack the skill and knowledge to do mods yourself doesn't mean everyone that does is teasing you with what you can't have and/or flaunting their skills.. so quit frontn, it's painfully obvious you're jealous and are lashing out at those who don't choose to share their hard work with little ol you - I also posted those to show that you have no say what-so-ever in dictating any rules to us, as the rules of this subforum and site have already been posted, and you mr noob, have no say in them- and you certainly can't run around layn down restrictions upon us like we're all stuck in your house playing a nightmare game of quarters 'NEW RULE!' -so again gtfo

also, I see you're all mad and butthurt over it, but I'm not sorry about your account being deleted - for security reasons, all accounts with 0 posts were deleted, not just you - and just how is it that some anti-social douche wallflower with 0 posts considers himself part of the community? ..are you high!? ..or have you been hit in the head one too many times by a hockey puck? xD afaik, that's a contradiction in terms not unlike the hypocrisy being shown by you in this thread -eg- who the f*&k are you to try and tell us what we can and cannot do.. are you a gtaf moderator? ..are you a gtaf administrator? NO? ..ok, than stfu cause this ain't your house boi

btw, it's not that I'm inept, it's that I'm smart.. smart enough to know that kats will police themselves when given the opportunity and trust to do so with - I'm also smart enough to know that unnecessary exaggerated rules and regulations being drawn upon by little wanna-be hitlers such as yourself only result in unrest and uprisings against the oppression the little hitler is trying to cunningly press upon them under the guise of 'keeping the peace' and 'betterment of the community' - your so called rules are quite simply put, bullshyt-

and with that, I digress

@DK120 - not one mod has been stolen from the Shop since we implemented access requirements - and the reason they were implemented was because of theft from inactive anti-social wallflowers claiming in their own mind to be part of the community like mr dictator here with 0 posts which had access to our drops ..so idk where you're gettn the idea that kats can steal from the Shop, as it's simply not true - and fyi, none of Smoke's modz have been stolen because there's nothing to steal, there is no valued scratch work contained or anything special within - anyone can get their hands on the models straight from the source he gets his from.. altho I do agree with the 'why steal what you can get all day long?' as those items have no value

PacketOVerload_x64Bit
  • PacketOVerload_x64Bit

ENB Puritan

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 01 July 2011 - 11:50 PM Edited by PacketOVerload_x64Bit, 02 July 2011 - 01:18 AM.

QUOTE (TheChopShop @ Friday, Jul 1 2011, 16:18)
nah, I posted those screens to show the results of my tweaks to IV.. just because you lack the skill and knowledge to do mods yourself doesn't mean everyone that does is teasing you with what you can't have and/or flaunting their skills.. so quit frontn, it's painfully obvious you're jealous and are lashing out at those who don't choose to share their hard work with little ol you

I honestly don't care - but you made it painfully obvious you think you can run around the internet making sh*t up and pissing people off. For example:

Your first post in this thread broke the thread rules:
No PNG Pictures (excessive filesize which inhibits people with lower bandwidths e.g.: other countries)
No VIP Cars: The adult entertainment guy who's probably done too much blow and makes models has to show it off and say "YOU'LL NEVER GET IT." - Leads to irritation to other community members who don't have it.

These are the same rules or "guidelines" in other threads stated by many community members.

You just want to cause irritation because you're a troublemaker. Nobody asked you to come here and abide by the rules - you're here of your own will, causing sh*t. If you don't like it, don't post here.

and you certainly can't run around layn down restrictions upon us like we're all stuck in your house playing a nightmare game of quarters 'NEW RULE!' -so again gtfo

You're just pissed you want to participate but like in kindergarten, if you don't know how to play nice with the other kids, you can't play at all. Your temper tantrums are entertaining though.

also, I see you're all mad and butthurt over it, but I'm not sorry about your account being deleted - for security reasons, all accounts with 0 posts were deleted

Actually, that's not the account I was referring to. Your own registration system completely FAILED quite some time ago, and days after I signed up with another account to which I am referring. Irregardless, the last thing I am is hurt over not being able to post in your Nazi forum. Thanks, I got better sh*t to do.

and fyi, none of Smoke's modz have been stolen because there's nothing to steal, there is no valued scratch work contained or anything special within - anyone can get their hands on the models straight from the source he gets his from.. altho I do agree with the 'why steal what you can get all day long?' as those items have no value

Another fine example of your only concern causing nothing but irritation. Go back to your own forum ha. Smokey is one of the ORIGINAL WORKHORSES of GTA. I can't even count how many conversions I've downloaded from him. You know how many I've downloaded of yours "Kot"? 1. Because really, they're good but it's not like we all bow to a 1,000,000 poly model that causes a taxi bug...really...

Anyway, I won't give your antics any more validity by responding to them. So go ahead, freel free to make an arse of yourself at will.

-----------------------

Going back to work on these sets in the coming days. I've integrated DOF and skylighting so far, as well as FXAA. Screenshots soon.
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

------------------------

On the bright side, unless Kot clicked this topic or F5'd 1000 times, this topic has generated nearly 1200 hits in the last (less than) 24 hrs. There seems to be a definite interest in an "alternative" "in light of."

Show your support here. Show your ENB Sets. Show your good stuff. Show your support for no VIP cars. Open community. Best wishes and best of luck with your ENB fellas.

remington122
  • remington122

w02f

• Members

Posted 02 July 2011 - 01:14 AM

user posted image user posted image

This Brabus is not VIP, if somebody wants to download, then here is the LINK enjoy :3

PacketOVerload_x64Bit
  • PacketOVerload_x64Bit

ENB Puritan

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 02 July 2011 - 01:21 AM

QUOTE (remington122 @ Friday, Jul 1 2011, 18:14)

This Brabus is not VIP, if somebody wants to download, then here is the LINK enjoy :3

Nice Remington! I like #2 with the flare. Also thanks for the link to the car to show everyone. It's this kind of awesome open mentallity that makes everyone's IV and graphics awesome and extensive.

Jakshi
  • Jakshi

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 July 2011 - 02:51 AM

My first screens I hope you like them. I'm using Iceglace's settings (complete package) with a few tweaks and changes.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Ezhik
  • Ezhik

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 02 July 2011 - 03:25 AM

Jakshi, that looks amazing!

icelaglace
  • icelaglace

See futures in balls

• Members

Posted 02 July 2011 - 04:05 AM

user posted image

Video in 50 minutes.

DenDi333
  • DenDi333

DenDi

• Members

Posted 02 July 2011 - 04:21 AM

user posted imageuser posted image

Jakshi
  • Jakshi

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 July 2011 - 04:24 AM

Thank you very much Ezhik and I can't wait for your new set icelaglace. ATM I'm just messing around in Liberty City because I don't want to play the game knowing you made some fixes and added the ADOF wink.gif . Hope you like the new ones too, IMO the first batch I made was better.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

icelaglace
  • icelaglace

See futures in balls

• Members

Posted 02 July 2011 - 04:56 AM

PacketOVerload_x64Bit
  • PacketOVerload_x64Bit

ENB Puritan

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 02 July 2011 - 05:13 AM Edited by PacketOVerload_x64Bit, 02 July 2011 - 05:23 AM.

Nice work Ice. I like this direction you're going in with the differences in contrast. I found with IceNHancer the bloom created almost a type of brightness overlay, which needed counteraction with contrast. You're doin a great job. Oh and, I was wrong about the bb it looks great. icon14.gif

-------------------

Dendi , love the environment lighting! Love that yellow Lambo and love the background in pic #2. Amazing sets m8!

-------------------

Mr. NubzZ
Thank you very much for linking to, rather leaving posted the PNG shots from earlier. I appreciate your help in the thread. Also, sorry I was very busy today and missed your question. I guess the question is: Is it going to be released soon?
I know, slippery slope but that's really the question and it's probably best to show the screens in the WIP's thread or if there is a pending release soon, then here is good too. We just want to avoid the "YOU CANNOT HAVE IT" stuff.

H1Vltg3
  • H1Vltg3

Prankster

• Members

Posted 02 July 2011 - 05:14 AM

HOLY sh*t DenDi!!! Are you using SSAA and FXAA combined or some sh*t, cause those screens are f*cking incredible. Those 2 screens are the most "realistic" and there is no aliasing issues! You got everything spot on!!!

Jakshi
  • Jakshi

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 July 2011 - 05:18 AM

Can't wait for the release! Two alibi pics, don't want to get warned or something ^^.

user posted image

user posted image

PacketOVerload_x64Bit
  • PacketOVerload_x64Bit

ENB Puritan

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 02 July 2011 - 05:27 AM Edited by PacketOVerload_x64Bit, 02 July 2011 - 05:31 AM.

QUOTE (Jakshi @ Friday, Jul 1 2011, 22:18)
Can't wait for the release! Two alibi pics, don't want to get warned or something ^^.

No need to worry all the time fellas. Just follow the general guidelines in post #1 and try not to post 12 postings x 6 pics a day, one after the other of the same vehicle from a billion angles. Pick your best, really.

-----

@Ice
I noticed the DOF is not as prominent in the new beta. Just curious, are you implementing ADOF or have you "smoothened" out the regular DOF? Nice job anyway, it looks great.

MasterKontrol
  • MasterKontrol

"Last Of The V8 Interceptors"

• Members

Posted 02 July 2011 - 05:41 AM Edited by MasterKontrol, 02 July 2011 - 05:56 AM.

Part 2 to "Showtime" meant to be uploaded when i did the first lot.. but my net went out.. so here it is.. of course my set is much better now anyway but it's still a beauty. take a look...

Now After watching it...... it's a bit boring i know....... better is coming.... just thought i'd get it up and out the way... sorry guys sad.gif huge letdown that was

remington122
  • remington122

w02f

• Members

Posted 02 July 2011 - 05:48 AM

PacketOVerload_x64Bit Thank you :3 I do not mind if someone is interested in it.) Just a lot of these links and I can get confused and not remember that much of the downloaded =\ but if anyone else is interested, you can just ask :3

Jakshi just awesome screens! very good job! smile.gif

icelaglace nice video and very beautiful music, desu~ :3

user posted image
^litle pshotoshop, i'm very sorry sad.gif

war963
  • war963

Snitch

• Members

Posted 02 July 2011 - 05:49 AM

user posted image

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Mr.NubzZ
  • Mr.NubzZ

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 02 July 2011 - 05:57 AM

@Packet I think the IV:SA team is planning to release a beta soon..
well last three shots of it here..
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

remington122
  • remington122

w02f

• Members

Posted 02 July 2011 - 06:10 AM

H1Vltg3
  • H1Vltg3

Prankster

• Members

Posted 02 July 2011 - 06:50 AM

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

Vanni83
  • Vanni83

I want it all!

• Members

Posted 02 July 2011 - 07:35 AM

@ Packet : good work mate!!!! i hope naid come back soon :\
@ All : wow amazing screens !!!
@ Master : mmh i think you just love a little bit your Charger!! tounge.gif :p ehehe , nice screens mate
@ Ice : like your enviroment video, good work!!

Dpeasant3
  • Dpeasant3

landsknecht

• Members

Posted 02 July 2011 - 08:21 AM

Some crappy-ass screens taken from notebook, low-res.

user posted image

im making some experiments with the lighting, ill try to make some normal high-res screens later a bit.

PacketOVerload_x64Bit
  • PacketOVerload_x64Bit

ENB Puritan

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 02 July 2011 - 08:47 AM

Oh my god. icon14.gif

user posted image

Dpeasant3
  • Dpeasant3

landsknecht

• Members

Posted 02 July 2011 - 09:06 AM

Im trying to simulate gt5 photomode lighting and colours, ill post results a bit later, success or not.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users