Help and Discussion of IV modding only. Please post mod releases in the Mod Showroom
- Please read the Official Modification Forum Rules & Procedure BEFORE posting!
- Mods in Multiplayer are not allowed
- Data topics: The following topics contain extremely useful data relating to the modifying of IV.
- Please ensure you read the Modding Round Up guide so you know what currently can be done in IV.
- The conversion of episodic content is not allowed.
ENB Screenshots and Artwork Thread
Posted 07 September 2013 - 10:46 AM
For those running the AUIRB2U Package, there's a fix you can do for the internal light problem.
(After Fix Screenshot)
[iceshader.fx change] r2.x = r2.x * 0.094; to r2.x = r2.x * 0.204; [iceconfig.ini change] [LIGHT2] //street light LightIntensity=1 LightAOAmount=1.14 LightILAmount=1.14 EdgeLighteningAmount=0.3 ColorPow=1.45 LightCurve=1.25 ColorFilterR=0.98 ColorFilterG=0.98 ColorFilterB=1.00 [LIGHT5] //ambient spheres LightIntensity=3 LightAOAmount=1.14 LightILAmount=1.14 EdgeLighteningAmount=0.3 ColorPow=1.4 LightCurve=1.2 [LIGHT6] //ambient spheres for omni light LightIntensity=2 LightAOAmount=1.14 LightILAmount=1.14 ColorPow=1.4 LightCurve=1.2 EdgeLighteningAmount=0.3 Light 5 and 6 intensity is important
Posted 07 September 2013 - 11:29 AM
^ would be sweet if it was possible to inject custom textures for the back and ground in that map
Sorry, more Camaro
Posted 08 September 2013 - 03:01 AM
Standardization and organization are always a good choice,congrats to team GtaForums
Posted 08 September 2013 - 03:30 AM
Edited by Demon340, 08 September 2013 - 03:33 AM.
Posted 08 September 2013 - 10:40 AM
Sunny after working some contrast back into the mix...
5 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users