» «
Photo

Theory of Revolution

50 replies to this topic
xGhoztx
  • xGhoztx

• Members

Posted 22 August 2012 - 01:33 AM

It's weird and cool how you put your video tags.

Hitler vs Vader was an epic battle man. inlove.gif

It's great to see a fan of ERB

Shahonix
  • Shahonix

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 22 August 2012 - 01:12 PM

I wasn't planning on playing this but the trailer changed my mind . You'll get feedbacks from me soon enough . And good luck . icon14.gif

caio3771
  • caio3771

• Members

Posted 22 August 2012 - 02:09 PM

Great missions man,
Go0d job icon14.gif

xMatix
  • xMatix

The Rolling Joint

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 23 August 2012 - 10:06 PM

Thanks for the comment guys, soon I will start making 3rd chapter.

Your love for army/war themed missionpacks will never go away eh?
Il give this this a try in the near future wink.gif

Actually, I don't want to change the whole type of storyline into war, by the trailer, I wanted to show how much things will fck-up in near future.

xMatix
  • xMatix

The Rolling Joint

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 21 March 2014 - 01:54 PM Edited by xMatix, 21 March 2014 - 01:56 PM.

Well, I wanted to try these new versions of dyom and I pretty liked it, so I said "why not?" and made new chapter of my storyline. I know it can be lame, because, well... 2 years allready passed, but why not, better late than never.

Missions.
[tr]
Renegade
HandlerMissionUnlocking
Intro
When it all begins...
Nightmare
Daniel
Nightmare
First day as Fenix
Megan
First day as Fenix
Sir, is that your plane?
Daniel
Sir, is that your plane?
Pray to God
Bad cop/Good cop
Daniel
Pray to God
Meet the Shadow
Civic Duty
Megan
Meet the Shadow
Hangover
Daniel
Hangover
What's up, Doc
Nick
What's up, Doc
Steal, search, destroy, and... destroy
Eye in the sky
Fakumoto
Eye in the sky
Friend of a friend
Tom
Friend of a friend
---
Nick
Steal, search, destroy, and... destroy
Avoiding Orders
Can you even handle?
Megan
Avoiding Orders
Fallen Tree
Megan
Bad cop/Good cop
---
Matt
Civic Duty
---
Daniel
Can you even handle?
---
Outro
Fallen Tree
Chapter IV - Sins

Achievements

Chapter 3: "Renegade"

First day as Fenix: Finish challange on shooting range in 1:20
Meet the Shadow: Destroy all tanks in one run.
Steal, search, destroy, and... destroy: Assasinate the General.
Steal, search, destroy, and... destroy: Find hidden way to the Jet.
Eye in the sky: Kill enemy pilot with sniper rifle.

Screens
1hik.jpggmdi.jpg
rycq.jpgfc9w.jpgak0f.jpg

Download:

Remember to download additional sound files!:

I can't edit first post because looks like my bbcode, well... disappeard, and when I try to edit it, whole formatting is just disappearing.

Be Kowalski
  • Be Kowalski

"Black and white's gotta be in you."

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 21 March 2014 - 02:50 PM Edited by Be Kowalski, 21 March 2014 - 05:51 PM.

F***ing A! The "Irish James Saboteur Bond" comes back. And on the new version! With sounds. Gonna play it in a while. Damn, I've missed your missions.

Edit. Hey, Mati, I think something's effed up with the "Steal, search, destroy and... destroy. Every time I'm flying to the second target(s), my game's crashing.

Wolf247
  • Wolf247

Writer

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 21 March 2014 - 05:54 PM

Where can I get the skin of the naked chick?
me_gusta_by_rober_raik-d4clrpu.png

Platinum Card
  • Platinum Card

DYOM mission maker

• Members

Posted 21 March 2014 - 06:13 PM

It may be in the gta3.img 

AnDReJ98
  • AnDReJ98

Gangsta

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 21 March 2014 - 06:33 PM

It's great to see one of the best DYOM storylines active again! I'll play this & give feedback!

Wolf247
  • Wolf247

Writer

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 21 March 2014 - 10:16 PM

You mean it's no mod? As far as I know, I never saw a model like that, nor did nobody. It might be one of the Hot Coffee textures, then again, nobody saw one of those in the gta3.img, and then again it might be in the cutscenes folder.

xMatix
  • xMatix

The Rolling Joint

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 21 March 2014 - 10:44 PM Edited by xMatix, 21 March 2014 - 10:49 PM.

You mean it's no mod? As far as I know, I never saw a model like that, nor did nobody. It might be one of the Hot Coffee textures, then again, nobody saw one of those in the gta3.img, and then again it might be in the cutscenes folder.

All CJ girlfriends have 3 versions of their skin and they are allready in the game. I don't remember, but I think I used Michelle model (mecgrl3), then renamed it to "mecgrl3original". In Gta3.img you can find 3 versions of each girlfriend mecgrl3-mecgrl2-mecgrl1, gungrl3-gungrl2-gungrl1, etc... So I just used img tool to open gta3.img and renamed mecgrl1 (nude) to mecgrl3 (original). Now if you just want the previous skin again, just rename these 2 files.

Spoiler

//Edit: I forgot, I swapped nude michelle with one of the strippers (swfystr).

• Wolf247 likes this

The Odyssey
  • The Odyssey

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 22 March 2014 - 05:12 AM

No offence, but "Meet The Shadow" is waaaaay too hard. I always fall off the car because I'ts quite small., and sometimes when I blow up the gas tank the actor inside of it just runs away and it wont get marked off the radar. Also the soldiers kill you in a few seconds and you don't have much time to shoot them because you're too busy shooting the gas tanks. Other than that, the mission pack is great! But this mission has stopped me from completing the other missions. :(

Wolf247
  • Wolf247

Writer

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 22 March 2014 - 08:36 AM

Could anybody tell me how the missions go according to the DSL? I'm loading missions from it because I have some malfunction if I play longer. Sorry for bothering you, but I need this.

xMatix
  • xMatix

The Rolling Joint

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 22 March 2014 - 11:58 AM

Could anybody tell me how the missions go according to the DSL? I'm loading missions from it because I have some malfunction if I play longer. Sorry for bothering you, but I need this.

_intro - When it all begins...

DAR - Darkness
DAY - First day as Fenix
SIR - Sir, is that your plane?
GOD - Pray to God
MEET - Meet the Shadow
HANG - Hangover

DOC - What's up, Doc

DESTROY - Steal, search, destroy and... destroy

ORDERS - Avoiding Orders

_outro - Fallen Tree

---

CIVIC - Civic Duty

COP - Bad Cop/Good Cop

EYE - Eye is the sky

FRIEND - Friend of a friend

HANDLE - Can you even handle?

No offence, but "Meet The Shadow" is waaaaay too hard. I always fall off the car because I'ts quite small., and sometimes when I blow up the gas tank the actor inside of it just runs away and it wont get marked off the radar. Also the soldiers kill you in a few seconds and you don't have much time to shoot them because you're too busy shooting the gas tanks.

Focus on the vehicles near soldiers and don't panic, there's 2 runs around the base, so if you won't shoot the gas tank at first time, you can do it later. I know some of the actors just simple jump off the vehicle, idk why, I gave them hold position behavior, but in like 3 or 4 gas tanks it doesn't work, but you can simply avoid it by launching 2-3 rockets and it will immediately blow up. Use RPG mostly, M4 is only for soldiers near you, and remember to check your position on the car after every turn. And if that still won't work, I spawned some cars that are still open, use one of it to drive around the base by yourself. I know DFT-30 have a lot more space to move, but you can't shoot straight ahead so it would be destroyed pretty early.

• The Odyssey likes this

Wolf247
  • Wolf247

Writer

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 22 March 2014 - 06:52 PM

I played the full first chapter and a part of the second one, and I must say, it's really good, even if Daniel goes without guns in most missions. But please, either enable headshots or make smaller health for enemies, it's really annyoing having to kill them even with a Shotgun, and let's not talk about beating them up, so fix that. By the way, are you planning to make something else, and do you have something else other than EF141?

xMatix
  • xMatix

The Rolling Joint

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 22 March 2014 - 09:57 PM

But please, either enable headshots or make smaller health for enemies,

I made it 2 years ago, when there was a bug with auto-healing, I did it to make missions more harder, because that bug made everything easier.

By the way, are you planning to make something else, and do you have something else other than EF141

Chapter IV - Sins. What do you mean "something else than EF141"?

Be Kowalski
  • Be Kowalski

"Black and white's gotta be in you."

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 22 March 2014 - 10:26 PM

Hey, if you noticed my bug I've written above, forget about it. I've just flew far on South. :)

But. The mission "Can you even handle?" Man, remember to f***ing hide Must Survive actors from interiors! I had to edit the mission and put the LS Forum object under the interior (because I didn't wanted to hide'em manually :D )!

xMatix
  • xMatix

The Rolling Joint

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 22 March 2014 - 11:21 PM Edited by xMatix, 22 March 2014 - 11:33 PM.

Man, remember to f***ing hide Must Survive actors from interiors! I had to edit the mission and put the LS Forum object under the interior (because I didn't wanted to hide'em manually  :D )!

But what happend? Pryia or Prince are dying after teleport to outside?

//Edit: Ah, but of course... They're falling down, fixed allready: 

http://www6.zippysha...44760/file.html

(Put "HANDLE" file in to Documents\GTA San Andreas User Files\DSL")

AnDReJ98
  • AnDReJ98

Gangsta

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 23 March 2014 - 04:10 PM

I haven't finished through storyline yet, but i already passed first 7-8 missions and i must confirm it's one of the best new storylines out here. Variety in missions is awesome, every missions is unique and special on it's way. Also it fits the story perfectly, like how Daniel has nightmares and all. Especially in second mission, where effect were used perfectly. I'll give you full feedback when i finish it.

xMatix
  • xMatix

The Rolling Joint

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 01 May 2014 - 11:47 AM

Soon I'll probably start making another chapter (well, Intro is allready made). So I would like to know which part of the newest chapter was the best, and which was the worst (of course with written reason if you can). And of course most annoying or repeating bug (I'm not talking about grammar bugs). 

AnDReJ98
  • AnDReJ98

Gangsta

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 01 May 2014 - 01:12 PM

For me, everything was pretty varied. Missions were unique, varied and they fit into the story. Sometimes they were too hard and long though, especially long because sometimes long mission can cause a crash. Other than that is great, i'm looking forward next chapter.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users