Suspicions exist that Russian want to start war with America, files are supposed to be handed over to American Govenment. Irish agent, Daniel Valera is picking them up, at once he is getting into trouble, the matters are complicate, memories are returning, and agent is remembering more and more about war in Belarus and Kazakhstan, where he fighted with Captain Cost.
Not everything going good, files turn out to be the trap, and heroes must unmask Russians.
Daniel Valera - At one time, Europe Force 141 member. In Belarus and Kazakhstan he fighted with Captain Cost and Seregant MacTylor against Russians. Now he's working hard for Ireland Inteligence. Dangerous tasks, hot woman and fast cars are part of his life. He's the only one person who can stop Communists from making new CCCP and destroying world economy.
Jack Cost - He is the old Captain of Europe Force 141. In war everybody thinked that he is dead, but now the truth came out. After Daniel quit the job in army, Jack and his team (Sponge, Larsson) were betrayed and humiliated. Now he must stay in hide or the army will take him into jail. British patriot. He don't like currient governament.
Skylar St. Vilet - She's the old love of Daniel. Sexy and naughty girl with British accent. Beautiful is not her only weapon, she's also smart and dexterous. Durning secondary tasks she's giving you a lot of useful informations. The only worthy opponent for her is Valentina or at least about 40 russian soldiers.
Johnson "Sponge" MacTylor - Daniel found him on cementary. First time Sponge think that Daniel was send to kill Cost. But when he saw reaction of Daniel when Valentina betrayed them, he know that is not Daniel. When it's possible, he's helping Daniel in shootouts.
Simon "Larsson" Makinson - Daniel tried to get from him informations about Cost at Car Party. After Russian mafia found Skylar hideout, he found another one for whole group. He's also probably the best hacker in whole country, so he's helping Daniel with getting important informations.
Valentina Sementova - She's the person that gave the secret files to Daniel. She's the cleanest evil in the world, also theres a lot of peoples who want her head. As double agent she's very carefully and inteligent. Her next bad point, is that she's the one of high qualifications Communist party members, who want to back to old CCCP times.
Ivan Deckov - He always work with Valentina. He is the corrupted politician and leader of russian mafia in Los Santos. He tought that he were the head of whole operation with destroying America.
Agent Smith - His real name is unknown. He was probably FBI agent, and from there is his codename. Secondary missions are usually from him. He's very racist, and also he have very much troubles with japanese mob.
Jean Griffen - Head of Irish inteligence. He ordered Daniel to take these files from Valentina. He's really depends on these files.
Jerry Sonnel - Las Venturas politician, in Russia, known as Dimitrji Pietrov, Russian spy and criminalist. Owner of 4 strategic points in LV. After creating small Russian army, he's waiting for the singnal from high command to attack the city. Main target in chapter "City of Death"
Mr. DiCaprio - Informer, working for Jack Cost. Explained whole situation with Jerry and his people to Daniel and Skylar. His real name is unknow, very mysterious man.
Mikhail Harkov - One of the best Jerry people, Skylar friend, who's telling us more about Jerry job and his position.
Marco Solietti - Italian mechanic working in Las Venturas. He's Skylar old friend also, by her Daniel meet him. He's supporting Skylar and Daniel in missions, by giving them useful spy equipments. After some time, he really appreciates Daniel work. Marco don't like his cousin, he saying that he's that one nazi bustard.
Kurt Bruner - Marco cousin. After saving him from one troubles, he still getting more troubles. He don't like his cousin, because of his bad insults in the direction of his country. Kurt might look like moron, but he still got some useful contacts.
Mordin Soulus - Episodic character, appear in mission "Security", where we have to save him from Russian mafia. Weird and not usuall man, probably medic in Las Venturas hospital.
Liara Tsoni - American general, figting in North Korea. First appeared in DLC "The E-Team", where we can know her story better. After that Jack Cost team was humiliated, she disappeard and was considered as dead. Everything show up to be a mystification...
Shaira Harvez - Spain lady, working as barmaid in local bar near Starfish Casino. She's helping us in escape, after doing some very risky things. After that, she's telling us about her ex-husband, Roger who's trying to marry her sister. She will do everything to stop the wedding.
Roger Barckson - Ex-husband of Shaira. Psychopatic and maniac, trying to destroy Shaira and her sister life. After breaking up with Jasmine, he's trying to do everything to keep her only for him.
Tommy Harrison - Policeman working in Las Venturas Police Department. Our partner in some missions, where we trying to get Roger down forever. One of the smartest policeman, hated by commissioner and some other cops.
Ratman/Bobby - Old army hacker, after helping Cost, Sponge and Larsson in tracking general Barnson, he had to move to Las Venturas, where he joined local gang, while still being a fool.
|Theory of Revolution|
PL ver. : http://dyom.gtagames...t=show&id=13206
ENG ver. : http://dyom.gtagames...t=show&id=18985
|City of Death|
,,Mi Scusi! Mi Scusi!"
Betrayed by: Shaira
Chapter II Complete!
ENG ver. : http://dyom.gtagames...t=show&id=20169
The E-Team - 66% done
- Last order 100% - Intro - http://dyom.gtagames...t=show&id=19090
- Ratman 100% - http://dyom.gtagames...t=show&id=19090
- Revange 0% - Outro
ENG ver. : ---
|QUOTE (Nitesh aka AAAAAAA)|
| Hello everyone,|
Today, I'm going to review 6 missions made by xMatix . They're part of his Theory of Revolution series.
Please click on the link below in order to view the topic and find links to download them:
Now, it's time for the review,
- Writing: Good . There are a lot of grammar errors in the writing, however it is still understandable. There was also appropriate text colouring used,
- Presentation: Excellent . All the cutscenes were perfectly timed and focused. There was a presence of animations and lots of action including explosions in the cutscenes. There were appropriates types of weather used in different situations which also adds to the quality of the presentation.
Secret KGB files
- Length: Excellent , as it takes about 14 minutes to complete. Valentina steals some secret documents from Ivan and escapes. After a chase she reaches a safe place. A call comes from Jurji, who tells Valentina to wait for a client, Daniel. However, when the exchange of the documents is taking place, the Russian gangsters attack them. After the file is hidden, the Russians attack them again, taking Valentina with them. Jean comes to take Daniel away, but Daniel says he will first rescue Valentina.
- Difficulty: Hard . At first Valentina is required to escape from Ivan's place which is surrounded by armed guards. Valentina is weaponless and has to use the balconies and rooftops to escape.† Some wrong moves there can get the player killed. After that there is a car chase, and because of the uneven countryside landscape, the player has to be very careful. The whole mission requires the player to be fast and careful.
- Variety: Very good . Characters include Ivan, Valentina, Jurji, Mikhail, Jean, Daniel and the Russian gangsters. Weapons include SMG's. Many vehicles are also included which are used by the player and enemies.
- Length: Excellent , as it takes about 10 minutes to complete. The mission starts with Daniel following petrol drops from the Russian's vehicle. It starts raining so Daniel has to be quick. After reaching the Russian's car which has stopped by now, he follows one to their location. Then with the help of the waiter's outfit, he finds his was to the Ivan's room when he knocks him out and frees Valentina. Mikhail comes into the room with a shotgun but Skylar comes in the right time and shoots him. Then they escape to Skylar's hideout.
- Difficulty: Too hard!! . The first part of the mission which consists of following petrol tracks, or checkpoints in other words, gives no room for error as the time limit is very tight. You have to make sure that your bike is moving continuously and more importantly you never fall off the bike, otherwise you are certain to fail the mission. The rest of the following and driving is ok, though you have to be careful with the vehicle at the start because the enemies can easily shoot it.
- Variety: Excellent . Characters include Daniel, Skylar, Mikhail, Valentina, Ivan and the Russians. Vehicles include Primo and PCJ 600. Variety of objects including junk cars, fire, fences were used.
- Length: Decent , as it takes about 4 minutes to complete. Skylar reminds Daniel about Captain Cost and explains to him that they have to find him as he has some important information.
- Difficulty: Easy . The gameplay includes a part of a flashback, where the Belorus civilians are fighting against the Communist squad. The player has a lot of allies with powerful weapons to take the huge number out.
- Variety: Very good . Characters include Skylar, Daniel, Cost, Larsson, the Belorus civilians and the Communist squads. Weapons include M14, mini gun and SMG's. A variety of objects were as well included for cover.
Friends from years ago
- Length: Excellent , as it takes about 11 minutes to complete. Daniel goes to meet Larsson at a car party. There is a flashback showing how Cost disapeared. Then Larsson and Daniel goes to Larsson's place where he tells Daniel to find Sponge as he knows about the whereabouts of Cost.
- Difficulty: Too Hard!! . The flashback contains a huge shootout with a time limit whereby the player has to escape the area before the explosives go off. The area is surrounded by many enemies with very powerful weapons and the cover includes boxes which are breakable, so the player has to be quick. After the flashback, it becomes easier as it includes driving with only a car chasing them.
- Variety: Excellent . Characters include Skylar, Sponge, Larrison and people at the car party and the Russians. Vehicles include bullet, primo, cars driven by the Russians and the cars at the party. Variety of objects including crates, boxes and explosives were used as well. Pickups include armour and AK47. Weapons include shotgun, mini gun, AK47.
Searching for good people
- Length: Very Good , as it takes about 9 minutes to complete. Daniel gets to know that Sponge is at the cemetery. When he reaches there, he realises that they have been ambushed by the Russians. They escape to Blueberry where he is attacked by Cost as he thinks that he has come to kill him. Daniel convinces them that there is nothing like that. Sponge and Cost explains that there is a double agent that wants a file from them which contains information that is threatening to the Russian government. Daniel realises that Valentina is a Russian and Skylar may be in danger.
- Difficulty: Medium . There is a shoot out at the cemetery but there is a lot of cover that the player can use to protect himself. The rest is driving to Blueberry being chased by two cars. It's easy to lose them in the countryside before they can do much damage.
- Variety: Very Good . Characters include Daniel, Sponge, Cost and the Russian gangsters. Vehicles include bullet, Sponge's car and the car used by the Russians. Weapons include shotgun, AK 47, M14 and Desert eagle.
- Length: Very Good , as it takes 9 minutes to complete. Daniel has to go to a hideout and get a package from some agents and give it to to agent Smith. When he reaches to the hideout he realises that the package has already been given to some Chinese agent. Daniel kills him and makes his way to Agent Smith's where he finds him being attacked by some thug. Daniel helps him fight the thug and gives him the package.
- Difficulty: Easy . The mission mainly consists of driving and killing unarmed enemies. It's very difficult to fail the mission unless the player dies intentionally.
- Variety: Good . Characters include Daniel, Agent Smith, Agent Norman, unnamed agent, Chinese agent and a thug. Vehicles include FCR 900 and Primo.
Overall, the mission were very good and the variety of gameplay makes the missions fun to play. There was good use of different objects throughout the missions and a very good choice of locations to set the missions. The difficulty of some of the missions was tov high leaving no room for mistakes. This can be a bit frustrating to some players. The length of all the missivns was almost perfect, none being too short or too long. The designer did an excellent job in the designing of the missions and should keep up with it.
|QUOTE (Nitesh aka AAAAAAA)|
| Hello everyone,|
Today, I'm going to review 8 missions made by xMatix . They're part of his Theory of Revolution series.
Click on the link below in order to download them:
Now, it's time for the review,
- Writing: Good . There are many grammar and spelling errors though the the text is still understandable.
- Presentation: Excellent . The cutscenes are well focused and timed with enough action in them. The animations make them more lively.
Viva Las Venturas
- Length: Decent , as it takes about 4 minutes to complete. The mission takes place directly after the outro of the previous storyline. Skylar and Daniel are on their way to Las Venturas to meet an informer there to get a task. There first task is Jerry Sonnel, the leader of the Law and Justice and Daniel has Feliks Brodovic assume a new identity, Feliks Brodovic.
- Difficulty: Very easy . The mission consists of only cutscenes, so no way to fail the mission. You just have to watch the cutscenes till the mission ends.
- Variety: Could be better . Characters include Daniel, Skylar and DiCarpio. There is one vehicle in which Danial and Skylar are travelling to Las Venturas. object include a notebook.
Do I look like one of them?
- Length: Excellent , as it takes about 10 minutes to complete. The mission involves getting equipment from Marco, who also gives Daniel another task of delivering a truck within a time limit. In the mission, Daniel also gets new clothes and an armoured car. Camera and knife becomes available at the safehouse.
- Difficulty: Normal . Even though most of the mission is driving around, delivering the truck within a tight time limit can be difficult. There is no room for many mistakes there.
- Variety: Decent . Characters include Daniel, appearing with two different skins, and Marco. Vehicles include a truck and buffalo.
- Length: Very good , as it takes about 7 minutes to complete. The mission involves a 'leisure ride' where Skylar explains to Daniel that he will be taking tasks from the Agency as well as her. Skylar also explains that she knows how to get Daniel close to the Jerry. Daniel will have to do some jobs for him and get caught by the police. After a small ride, some douchebags challenges Daniel to a race. After winning the race, Daniel and Skylar are attacked by the same guys. After a wild chase, they finally escape.
- Difficulty: Very hard . The race part is easy thanks to the route points bug, but the chase can get difficult especially because there are explosive barrels right in front the finish line. So the player has to be careful not to hit them and find another way to get past them. Also there are many cars with armed passengers who can easily blow up the player's car.
- Variety: Very good. . Characters include Daniel, Skylar, and the douchebags. Vehicles include buffalo and the cars used by the douchebags and their gang. Objects include gates, explosive barrels, covered crates used as roadblocks.
- Length: Long , as it takes 17 minutes to complete. Daniel gets a call from Larss who tells him that he has hacked in the police radio calls. To demonstrate this, he sends Daniel to a bar where he drinks so much that he breaks the record of the bikers who then attack him. However, all this does not attract the attention of the police. Then, Larss tells him that he should destroy the construction site near the police station using a bulldozer. This affects enough attention and Daniel is forced to escape. Reaching a dead end, the barmaid saves him.
- Difficulty: Normal . The mission mainly consists of small melee fights and driving so it is not that difficult. You have to run really fast. However you have to be careful that you don't enter the normal bulldozer before the 'objective' bulldozer spawns. This is because the normal bulldozer gets hidden and if you are in it, mission failed. Took me two tries to figure out why the mission was failing at that point even though I was not really dying.
- Variety: Very good . Characters include Daniel, Bargirl, and Johnny, the biker, construction workers and SWAT. Vehicles include Bulldozer, Buffalo, and trucks. Weapons include Cane. objects include crates, explosive barrels and covered crates.
- Length: Very good , as it takes minutes 8 minutes to complete. Daniel gets a call from an agent that he wants a biker named Harley dead. Daniel goes to meet an undercover agent who gives him some biker clothes and a freeway, stuffed with a rifle and knife. After challenging Harley, Daniel is thrown away in the nearby area by the bikers. From here he gives to kill Harley.
- Difficulty: Easy . The mission can be completed from a safe distance thanks to the rifle. However to get to the vantage point can be a little tiring.
- Variety: Very good . Characters include Daniel, the agent, Harley and the bikers. Weapons include rifle and knife. Variety of objects including crates, boxes, rubbish box were also present.
Mi scusi! Mi scusi!
- Length: Excellent , as it takes 13 minutes to complete. Marco tells Daniel that he had sent his brother, Kurt, to deliver the package. However, he forgot the address and some thugs stole the package from him. Daniel goes and saves Kurt and gets the package.
- Difficulty: Normal . The mission involves melee fights which can easily be done as long as you don't get stuck in a corner while the thugs are hitting you.
- Variety: Very good . Characters include Daniel, Marco, Kurt, Bobbie and the thugs with different skins. Different melee weapons including canes, baseball bats, knife and golf sticks were included in the mission.
Welcome to the family
- Length: long , as it takes 15 minutes to complete. Daniel is approached by two gangsters telling him that they have someone who would like to meet him. Daniel refuses and there is a fist fight between him and the gangsters. After being defeated, the gangsters start running away but are killed by Jerry, who then invites him to do a job. Daniel is told to burn down a brothel. After burning it, he is attacked by the survivors. Daniel kills them and escapes.
- Difficulty: Hard . The fist fights and burning of the brothel is easy. However, the attack by the survivors can be difficult because the survivors are many, well hidden and have good accuracies.
- Variety: Excellent . Characters include Daniel, Jerry, the gangsters, the survivors. Weapons include sawn-off shotgun, flamethrower, cocktail and the weapons carried by the survivors. Vehicles include Helicopter, buffalo and truck. Objects include walls.
- Length: Very long , as it takes more than 21 minutes to complete. Skylar tells Daniel that her friend Mikhail is ready to meet him at the Four Dragon's Casino. Daniel goes to meet him. He tells Daniel that Jerry has a huge army for himself working undercover in businesses. The only way Daniel will get to know of all the businesses is by gaining the respect of Jerry. With the help of Mikhail, Daniel gets a call from Jerry that he finally trusts him and wants to meet him. During the meeting one of the guards comes and tells that the triads are attacking mansion. Jerry orders Mikhail and Daniel to help fight them. After defeating the triads, Jerry calls Daniel that he has one more job to do before he can fully trust him.
- Difficulty: Too hard!! . The fighting against triad is too hard as the player only has a desert eagle which is no use for long range and also has to ensure that Mikhail and Jerry survive. The triads are many in number and possess powerful weapons. So you have to make full use of the health regeneration bug in this mission.
- Variety: Excellent . Characters include Daniel, Skylar, Mikhail, Jerry, Jerry's men and the triads. Weapons include desert eagle, sawn off shotgun, AK 47 and the weapons possessed by the triads and Jerry's men. Vehicles include Buffalo. objects include crates, explosives barrels and other objects used as cover.
overall, the missions are very good. There is a good variety of gameplay involved in the missions. There is a lot of action as well. The difficulty of missions gives a good challenge to the player. The designer also put in a lot of effort to in using objects. Creative objectives like burning and destroying buildings were achieved in a very clever way. The plot is also interesting. This storyline is recommended for anyone who like good action and also for those who mainly concentrate on the story. The designer did a very good job and should keep up with it.
Chapter 1: "Theory of Revolution"
New Tasks: Finish the mission withoult allies casualties.
Seraching for Good People: Escape in less than 1:30 minutes.
Agent Smith: Don't get caught by security.
Love in Trouble: Save Skylar without typing "Slowitdown".
Debt of the Appreciation: Don't use M4.
Illegal Downloading: Don't get caught by police officers.
Black Bear: Kill chornets by headshots.
Harley Davidson: Find sniper position.
Welcome to the Family!: All 3 hookers have to stay alive.
Rogue: Kill all thugs.
Case Closed?: Save Tommy and Jasmine
That's the power of gun: All 3 strippers have to stay alive.
Meeting: Finish it without typing "Slowitdown".
Meeting: Kill all russians.
Money, Money, Money!: Keep Ricardo alive untill the end of mission.
1. Grammar bugs , I tried to fix them all, but I'm not still 100% sure about it.