What bugs you in GTA IV multiplayer?

231 replies to this topic
T0X1C
  • T0X1C

Carry on My Wayward Son

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 08 September 2012 - 09:24 PM

QUOTE (D565656666 @ Saturday, Sep 8 2012, 21:05)
QUOTE (track_and_field_lover @ Saturday, Sep 8 2012, 20:29)
QUOTE (D565656666 @ Saturday, Sep 8 2012, 19:07)
QUOTE (track_and_field_lover @ Saturday, Sep 8 2012, 16:26)
When people use the infernus to reverse and shoot you, leaving you as a sitting duck with no way to defend yourself (in most cases unless there are RPG:s in the game).

biggrin.gif
Thats funny because the Only players who complain about Infernus are the ones who dont Know How to kill the driver ( without RPG ) ... Using this car Is a cheat for you just because you cant beat it ! Come on bored.gif

Everything Is a cheat for peoples like you...... sarcasm.gif
Just shoot the hand of the driver when he Is shooting you and stop complaining about it, thats rediculous yawn.gif

Modding, glitching, lagswitching Is cheating, but driving and using specifics cars against peoples Isnt cheating for me.... mercie_blink.gif

Ehhm, yeah sure. The driver is exposing its hand, Iam exposing my whole body, you retard!

They often also work from angles where they dont even expose their hand..

Only cowards do it. If they are good at the game they should prove it out in the field instead of hiding in a glitched car.

Also learn how to spell (rediculous ).

You are probably an infernus noob yourself..

Im giving you an advice, its makes me retarded? nervous.gif Lol, poor guy, keep crying because u get Owned in GTA, thats ur problem... biggrin.gif Ur exposing Urself but at least u have chance to kill the driver, it works everytime for me, but if it doesnt work for u its maybe because ur not good enough!

And By the way my english Isnt perfect i Know ( sorry if it hurts u like infernus drivers ) but im french and i think my english Isnt so bad. Now stop crying and go back to school.

Ok dude infernus killing is not cheating, its using an object in a game to take an advantage over an opponent.

1stly if i kill u with an m4 but ur running around with a pistol does that make me a cheater? no. it makes me a more intelligent player. there are plenty of ways to kill an infernus killer, figure it out.

2ndly higher ranked players such as myself and my frenchie friend D56, we only infernus kill for 2 reasons.
1. if some1 is camping
2. if we're bored

i mean come on bro, its not like u would kill us anyway. we are the elite of gta
if u think u could we would be more than happy to let u prove it in a 1 v 1 deathmatch

D565656666
  • D565656666

I mod? Stfu noob. I use turbo? Stfu noob. I lag hard? Stfu noob.

• Members

Posted 08 September 2012 - 09:33 PM

QUOTE (track_and_field_lover @ Saturday, Sep 8 2012, 21:22)
When people use the infernus to reverse and shoot you, leaving you as a sitting duck with no way to defend yourself (in most cases unless there are RPG:s in the game).

biggrin.gif
Thats funny because the Only players who complain about Infernus are the ones who dont Know How to kill the driver ( without RPG ) ... Using this car Is a cheat for you just because you cant beat it ! Come on bored.gif

Just shoot the hand of the driver when he Is shooting you and stop complaining about it, thats rediculous yawn.gif

Modding, glitching, lagswitching Is cheating, but driving and using specifics cars against peoples Isnt cheating for me.... mercie_blink.gif

Ehhm, yeah sure. The driver is exposing its hand, Iam exposing my whole body, you retard!

Only cowards do it. If they are good at the game they should prove it out in the field instead of hiding in a glitched car.

Im giving you an advice, its makes me retarded? nervous.gif Lol, poor guy, keep crying because u get Owned in GTA, thats ur problem... biggrin.gif Ur exposing Urself but at least u have chance to kill the driver, it works everytime for me, but if it doesnt work for u its maybe because ur not good enough!

And By the way my english Isnt perfect i Know ( sorry if it hurts u like infernus drivers ) but im french and i think my english Isnt so bad. Now stop crying and go back to school.

I ranked up to lvl 10 ONLY by playing DM (legitimately too) so shut up French arrogant infernus noob.

I always play in the open field without cover so I expose myself for the infernus glitch crap. I dont hide. Its not my type of game.

If you are up against an elite infernus reverser you are at a clear disadvantage, especially in the open field.

You are the one who should go back to school. You need it.

I dont give a f*ck about ur GTA Life, u could be number 1 in deathmatch but it wouldnt change the fact that you are a crybaby complaining for nothing! biggrin.gif

I got myself 10 millions from Cops n Crooks but who cares?

Im not arrogant, just saying the truth, sorry if it hurts you as Well kid... You should stop playing video games its not good for you, you are getting mad just for a video game, you should Go out of your house sometimes, get a Life, a real, or something....

Only peoples under 18 YEARS old are getting mad for a game so i think u are not 18, u should learn to read, because on GTA its written not allowed to under 18 ... Stupide kid, not even able to understand this ... Just sad

track_and_field_lover
  • track_and_field_lover

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 September 2012 - 09:35 PM

QUOTE (Mm9090 @ Saturday, Sep 8 2012, 21:24)

biggrin.gif

Ok dude infernus killing is not cheating, its using an object in a game to take an advantage over an opponent.

1stly if i kill u with an m4 but ur running around with a pistol does that make me a cheater? no. it makes me a more intelligent player. there are plenty of ways to kill an infernus killer, figure it out.

2ndly higher ranked players such as myself and my frenchie friend D56, we only infernus kill for 2 reasons.
1. if some1 is camping
2. if we're bored

i mean come on bro, its not like u would kill us anyway. we are the elite of gta
if u think u could we would be more than happy to let u prove it in a 1 v 1 deathmatch

I never said it was cheating, I said it was a pussy thing to do.

Using an infernus you have a huge advantage. Its not the same when using m4 vs pistol because using m4 isnt a glitch.

You are the elite of GTA? lol. sure.

You play disallow or aa? Whats your kill/death ratio?

track_and_field_lover
  • track_and_field_lover

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 September 2012 - 09:40 PM

QUOTE (D565656666 @ Saturday, Sep 8 2012, 21:33)

biggrin.gif

I ranked up to lvl 10 ONLY by playing DM (legitimately too) so shut up French arrogant infernus noob.

I always play in the open field without cover so I expose myself for the infernus glitch crap. I dont hide. Its not my type of game.

If you are up against an elite infernus reverser you are at a clear disadvantage, especially in the open field.

I dont give a f*ck about ur GTA Life, u could be number 1 in deathmatch but it wouldnt change the fact that you are a crybaby complaining for nothing! biggrin.gif

Im not arrogant, just saying the truth, sorry if it hurts you as Well kid... You should stop playing video games its not good for you, you are getting mad just for a video game, you should Go out of your house sometimes, get a Life, a real, or something....

Only peoples under 18 YEARS old are getting mad for a game so i think u are not 18, u should learn to read, because on GTA its written not allowed to under 18 ... Stupide kid, not even able to understand this ... Just sad

Im not even gonna answer this, wow, OT please.

If you are up against an elite infernus reverser you are at a clear disadvantage, period.

D565656666
  • D565656666

• Members

Posted 08 September 2012 - 09:48 PM

QUOTE (track_and_field_lover @ Saturday, Sep 8 2012, 21:40)

biggrin.gif

If you are up against an elite infernus reverser you are at a clear disadvantage, period.

Its GTA 4, nobody Is Nice with you, kill or be killed, stop moaning thats boring. mad.gif
Theres Is no gift, everybody want to have the advantage on u, thats the game!! But like i said u cant understand this, because ur not mature enough, and i understand why ur not gonna reply when i talk about the age, because ur not 18. confused.gif

Peoples wont play by ur rules just because u want it!

track_and_field_lover
  • track_and_field_lover

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 September 2012 - 09:56 PM

QUOTE (D565656666 @ Saturday, Sep 8 2012, 21:48)

biggrin.gif

Its GTA 4, nobody Is Nice with you, kill or be killed, stop moaning thats boring. mad.gif
Theres Is no gift, everybody want to have the advantage on u, thats the game!! But like i said u cant understand this, because ur not mature enough, and i understand why ur not gonna reply when i talk about the age, because ur not 18. confused.gif

The thread was about "what is annoying in GTA4", thus I can moan how much I want.

Yeah I know everyone wants to have an advantage. But to exploit a glitch just to win..come on.

I wouldnt wanna win doing that.

It wouldnt feel right, not to me anyway.

I always win playing with good sportsmanship.

D565656666
  • D565656666

• Members

Posted 08 September 2012 - 10:10 PM

QUOTE (track_and_field_lover @ Saturday, Sep 8 2012, 21:56)

biggrin.gif

The thread was about "what is annoying in GTA4", thus I can moan how much I want.

Yeah I know everyone wants to have an advantage. But to exploit a glitch just to win..come on.

Using Infernus Isnt glitch, firetrucks neither... Its BEING smart! When theres a Guy who dont want to move from the wall hes hiding behind im glad to have an Infernus to make him Moove!! Its just like if u race with someone who took faster car, its not cheat, its being smart... Of course its getting annoying if ur enemy Only use this against u, but thats the game, and here's an advice, u should do the same!! Its always the smarter guy who win... smile.gif

track_and_field_lover
  • track_and_field_lover

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 September 2012 - 10:24 PM Edited by track_and_field_lover, 08 September 2012 - 10:27 PM.

QUOTE (D565656666 @ Saturday, Sep 8 2012, 22:10)

biggrin.gif

Using Infernus Isnt glitch, firetrucks neither... Its BEING smart! When theres a Guy who dont want to move from the wall hes hiding behind im glad to have an Infernus to make him Moove!! Its just like if u race with someone who took faster car, its not cheat, its being smart... Of course its getting annoying if ur enemy Only use this against u, but thats the game, and here's an advice, u should do the same!! Its always the smarter guy who win... smile.gif

Yes it is since the driver isnt exposed from the back in an infernus, which means he cannot be hit.

I will never use an infernus to my advantage in a game! It doesnt mean that much to me to win that I would start playing with bad sportsmanship.

Its a huge difference since Rockstar made cars with different speeds with purpose meanwhile the driver of the infernus hardly was meant to be unexposable from bullets from behind.

I have more understanding when someone is hiding and you use the infernus but still I wouldnt do it.

If you really are the elit of GTA, you should be able to cope with players without an infernus, thats what the elite do.

T0X1C
  • T0X1C

Carry on My Wayward Son

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 08 September 2012 - 10:26 PM

QUOTE (track_and_field_lover @ Saturday, Sep 8 2012, 21:35)
QUOTE (Mm9090 @ Saturday, Sep 8 2012, 21:24)

biggrin.gif

1. if some1 is camping
2. if we're bored

I never said it was cheating, I said it was a pussy thing to do.

Using an infernus you have a huge advantage. Its not the same when using m4 vs pistol because using m4 isnt a glitch.

You are the elite of GTA? lol. sure.

You play disallow or aa? Whats your kill/death ratio?

Its a pussy thing to do IF u don't have the skill to kill any other way

Dude wen some1 is trying to infernus kill u they can only disallow kill with a weapon of low to medium range. on the other hand u can lock on and pick up long range weapons. U don't think ppl try infernus kill me? U gotta think dude, use ur surroundings, be quick, turn the tables, its rly not hard to kill an infernus killer.

If u only play out in the open then that's ur problem bro, good players find a way, they adapt to succeed.

And yes, i am.
My stats say i average over 6 kills per game and a little over 1 death per game and this is cnc stats (which r very good fyi), where u can't see ur opponent wen ur not boss and the number of kills u get is limited by the number of players in game in one for all. Deathmatch is easy, its literally random easy killing

And like i said we do it wen we're bored, there's no need to be good sports cos we'll win anyway. Fact

D565656666
  • D565656666

• Members

Posted 08 September 2012 - 10:32 PM

QUOTE (track_and_field_lover @ Saturday, Sep 8 2012, 22:24)

biggrin.gif

Yes it is since the driver isnt exposed from the back in an infernus, which means he cannot be hit.

I will never use an infernus to my advantage in a game! It doesnt mean that much to me to win that I would start playing with bad sportsmanship.

Its a huge difference since Rockstar made cars with different speeds with purpose meanwhile the driver of the infernus hardly was meant to be unexposable from bullets from behind.

I have more understanding when someone is hiding and you use the infernus but still I wouldnt do it.

If you really are the elit of GTA, you should be able to cope with players without an infernus, thats what the elite do.

Dont have pity for your enemies, thats a weakness...

track_and_field_lover
  • track_and_field_lover

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 September 2012 - 10:37 PM

I play in the open because thats what the best players do. There is no need to take cover if you shoot everyone down first. I dont play with cars, I just do shooting.

Hah, the true elite has stopped playing this game FYI so dont be to proud of yourself..

Using a glitch is weak man, especially if you are that good you claim to be.

T0X1C
  • T0X1C

Carry on My Wayward Son

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 08 September 2012 - 10:43 PM

QUOTE (D565656666 @ Saturday, Sep 8 2012, 22:32)

biggrin.gif

he doesn't get it, he thinks we do it cos we can't cope confused.gif its much easier to kill the normal way, trust me, but wen u kill as many times as we do normal becomes boring.

D565656666
  • D565656666

• Members

Posted 08 September 2012 - 10:46 PM

QUOTE (Mm9090 @ Saturday, Sep 8 2012, 22:43)
QUOTE (D565656666 @ Saturday, Sep 8 2012, 22:32)

biggrin.gif

he doesn't get it, he thinks we do it cos we can't cope confused.gif its much easier to kill the normal way, trust me, but wen u kill as many times as we do normal becomes boring.

Absolutely

T0X1C
  • T0X1C

Carry on My Wayward Son

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 08 September 2012 - 10:46 PM

playing out in the open really isn't what the best players do, that's what deathmatch players do because in a deathmatch every1 runs around trying to kill every1 else. the best players can kill infernus killers, they would then have no need to bitch about it smile.gif

D565656666
  • D565656666

• Members

Posted 08 September 2012 - 10:48 PM

QUOTE (Mm9090 @ Saturday, Sep 8 2012, 22:46)
playing out in the open really isn't what the best players do, that's what deathmatch players do because in a deathmatch every1 runs around trying to kill every1 else. the best players can kill infernus killers, they would then have no need to bitch about it smile.gif

Playing out in the open Is for peoples who like do die quickly biggrin.gif

T0X1C
  • T0X1C

Carry on My Wayward Son

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 08 September 2012 - 10:52 PM

QUOTE (D565656666 @ Saturday, Sep 8 2012, 22:48)
QUOTE (Mm9090 @ Saturday, Sep 8 2012, 22:46)

Playing out in the open Is for peoples who like do die quickly biggrin.gif

if u play like a dumbass we'll give u the death of a dumbass xD adapt and survive dude, adapt and survive...

track_and_field_lover
  • track_and_field_lover

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 September 2012 - 10:55 PM Edited by track_and_field_lover, 08 September 2012 - 11:03 PM.

Bullcrap.

Your kill/death ratio of 6:1 sucks ass..

"Elite player" Lol!

If you were around where the true DM players were you would be aware of the fact that it was different..DM now isnt what it used to be..

ONT: You can keep on doing your infernus crap glitch...Whatever you say its a pussy thing to do!

T0X1C
  • T0X1C

Carry on My Wayward Son

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 08 September 2012 - 11:06 PM Edited by Mm9090, 08 September 2012 - 11:10 PM.

QUOTE (track_and_field_lover @ Saturday, Sep 8 2012, 22:55)
Bullcrap.

"Elite player" Lol!

If you were around where the true DM players were you would be aware of the fact that it was different..DM now isnt what it used to be..

do u understand how cnc works?
there r 2 game modes 1 for all and all for 1

in one for all (which i usually play) once ur dead, ur dead, this means that if there r 3 players on the opposite team (which is the average number) u can only get a maximum of 6 kills in that game (as there are 2 rounds providing that none of the opposition leave)
i usually play with 2 or more friends, meaning the chance of getting many kills is extremely low as u and ALL ur partners have a limited number of opponents to kill. this means that averaging 6 kills per game is actually quite good.

i suggest u check out the cnc stats and ull understand that an average of 6:1 is actually very good due to the nature of the game.

there are not an unlimited number of ppl to kill, as in dm

track_and_field_lover
  • track_and_field_lover

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 September 2012 - 11:11 PM

If we focus on the actual topic: You can keep on doing your infernus crap glitch...Whatever you say its a pussy thing to do! Whether its against me or someone else its being a coward doing it.

I feel we have hit a stalemate here.

We have different opinions.

T0X1C
  • T0X1C

Carry on My Wayward Son

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 08 September 2012 - 11:14 PM

QUOTE (track_and_field_lover @ Saturday, Sep 8 2012, 22:55)
Bullcrap.

"Elite player" Lol!

ONT: You can keep on doing your infernus crap glitch...Whatever you say its a pussy thing to do!

And just for the record, I've killed infernus killers more times than they've killed me, u were unable to that's y ur here. it takes skill yes, that is y im an elite player

T0X1C
  • T0X1C

Carry on My Wayward Son

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 08 September 2012 - 11:21 PM

QUOTE (track_and_field_lover @ Saturday, Sep 8 2012, 23:11)
If we focus on the actual topic: You can keep on doing your infernus crap glitch...Whatever you say its a pussy thing to do! Whether its against me or someone else its being a coward doing it.

I feel we have hit a stalemate here.

We have different opinions.

Good point, yes we have reached a stalemate. The thing im trying to explain is that infernus killing is just another way to kill. The last time i infernus killed a player was 2 weeks ago, he was a noob, it would have been much easier to just shoot him the normal way but i was bored. I don't do it because i can't kill the normal way, perhaps some ppl do it for this reason but not all do. Yes it gives me an advantage but there is away to turn it against me, it does not make me invincible it has the potential to leave me vulnerable. To me at least its just something that's mildly amusing

tj11
  • tj11

★ ★ ★ ★ ★

• BUSTED!

Posted 09 September 2012 - 03:50 AM

QUOTE (track_and_field_lover @ Sunday, Sep 9 2012, 08:55)
Bullcrap.

Actually, that's a pretty impressive kill ratio. Most elite players have ratios of between 3 and 4 to 1.
I agree with you on the last two points though. In fact, the whole game is not what it used to be. confused.gif

rocoloco64
  • rocoloco64

Larger than life

• Members

Posted 09 September 2012 - 09:01 AM

They should improve vehicle physics

Matt11
  • Matt11

GROVE STREET

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 September 2012 - 11:04 PM

People who take being killed in free mode personally and message me just to rant at me. It's gta and it's only a game calm down.

People who constantly honk at me in free mode to get in their car, if I try to run away some people chase me and continue to honk.

When I'm playing with a group of people I met on free mode and we are trying to do something( which is more than likely something corny or stupid but so what) and a blizzard comes by and harasses everyone, yea I know it's gta but why go out of your way just to be a d***.

The thing that annoys me the most is when I'm playing death match, team death match, or races and people quit after they start to lose. Comebacks happen just play it out.

B Dawg
  • B Dawg

Looks like the diversion worked!

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 20 September 2012 - 06:40 PM

If you're bored, go Hardcore. Pistol VS AKs, knife people, laugh if they can't kill you with a better gun. That's what I did instead of noob glitches.

A J
  • A J

Use your Illusion

• Members
  • Wales
  • Best Event 2012 [Gang Wars]

Posted 20 September 2012 - 07:40 PM

Had a funny moment last night, set up a game of Team Mafiya Work, just a few noobs against me, game begins and a player I recognise joins, he's a high ranked autoaim player, but because he joins once the game has started, he doesn't realise it's disallow..... devil.gif

First mission: Pick up the cars or destroy them.

So I spawn close to one of them, but so does a noob, he gets in, I kill him and then deliver.... $600 colgate.gif ....next car is picked up by the high ranked player, he get's in, and I think ok, easy for me to destroy it, and get the $250....soon as I get close enough, he jumps out with his rifle + body armour, hoping to get the lock on me..... lol.gif he's shooting like sh*t notify.gif , I kill him and destroy the car....he leaves the game confused.gif

Point is, I hate autoaim players who are too scared to use driveby, and I also hate quitters like this.

B Dawg
  • B Dawg

Looks like the diversion worked!

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 21 September 2012 - 12:49 PM

Lol ^ in V autoaimers should stay on a low rank. If you go DA you stay or get demoted XD

fargoneonone
  • fargoneonone

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 September 2012 - 08:08 PM

So we all know spawn killers and where they tend to set up shop. They've just killed you and everybody else a bunch of times, you spawn near a gun and a health pack (say star junction) you take a few shots get the health and dart down an allyway, run around the long way pick up a pistol and exact your revenge. Wait for them to spawn again, as they do you let of a few body shots, teasing them into thinking they can make it to the gun.... then BOOM some little tw@ runs you over, gets killed instantly by the spawn killer. You start again, sneak around the spawn killer, get a gun, shoot them, wait for them to respawn... BANG same little tw@ runs you over again and immediately gets shot by spawn killer. Why? Its not like the spawn killer lets them survive for helping out he just kills them again. So you do it again, thinking the little tw@ will have learned by now that helping out the w4nker of the game gets him killed. But no. They carry on trying to suck upto the spawn killer and getting shot.

The other one is when your ina CNC/TDM.TCJC lobby with a couple of 10s and they try vote kicking the lower level players (usually below level 3), or anybody who has the bare faced cheek to be a team member. Surely a team of say 4 level 10s vs me (lvl4) and one level 1 player isnt any sport for the high level players? Then you shoot one of the 10s and they start spamming with such and such wants to kick fargoneonone a million times. Get em again and they turn into a spawn killing pussy.

I started one TDM with a limit of $50'000 and the retard on my team had obviously gone to cook a roast dinner as it started, I got a few kills of the other team but they were working together with RPGs, on the sitting duck, so go after another team for a bit that team both quit. I have $800, the other guys team RPGing my sitting duck teammate have 1200 and they expect me to stay in the room and wait for them to kill my teammate 5000 times. So I quit the game and got a sh*tty PM from the other team calling me a quitter. I'm not spending the next 8 hours trying to kill somebody 5000 times.

A J
  • A J

Use your Illusion

• Members
  • Wales
  • Best Event 2012 [Gang Wars]

Posted 24 September 2012 - 08:27 PM

QUOTE (fargoneonone @ Monday, Sep 24 2012, 20:08)

The other one is when your ina CNC/TDM.TCJC lobby with a couple of 10s and they try vote kicking the lower level players (usually below level 3), or anybody who has the bare faced cheek to be a team member. Surely a team of say 4 level 10s vs me (lvl4) and one level 1 player isnt any sport for the high level players? Then you shoot one of the 10s and they start spamming with such and such wants to kick fargoneonone a million times. Get em again and they turn into a spawn killing pussy.

This has always happened, I dislike it too. I don't mind so much if a clan or a group of players want to stick together against other players, but when they are willing to go in to a game, with both a numbers advantage and difference in skill that's when it makes me angry, even more when they decide to kick out any worthy challengers.

Add me fargone, if you ever in a game and your against high ranks that don't want to balance the teams, invite me, I love to find these challenging games.

Eagle-Eye
  • Eagle-Eye

☸ Sniper ☸

• Members

Posted 24 September 2012 - 09:09 PM

I kept killing some dude over and over again in Free Mode because he spammed kicked me after I rammed his Bullet GT car and flipped it over.

He then challenged me to a Deathmatch: 1 versus 1
He said I could play by My Rules because he claims that he'll beat me anyways.

So, I chose Auto-Aim off, Automatic Weapons.
He then complains to me about the rules saying that "only noobs play with auto-aim off"
So I played by HIS rules, beat him.

Griefs a Report on me lol

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users