Posted 27 June 2011 - 07:00 AM

You really need to learn photoshop.
Don't use paint.

Stoatz
  • Stoatz

Rat

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 June 2011 - 09:53 AM

Dude this mod is utter sh*t, please stop this and get a basic knowledge in coding and PS. All I see here is an attempt at making soccer clothes.

TheNathanNS
  • TheNathanNS

GTA V: San Andreas.

• Members

Posted 27 June 2011 - 10:19 AM

QUOTE (Andrew @ Friday, Jun 24 2011, 15:08)
If you're not going to post something constructive and instead are just going to jump on the bandwagon of omfg it sucks, or the mod will fail. Then don't post in the topic, otherwise you'll find yourself loosing your posting rights.

@stoatz read what Andrew put
and i only made the Man U shirt so far cos i aint had too much time to myself cos of School and my PC keeps freezing on me
ALSO NOTE: the shirt i featured in my screenshots are shirts i made but waaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy before i started this mod
and the gun WAS NOT made by me but by my friend who WILL NOT be named

CK-shit
  • CK-shit

6 craccin 5 slaccin, slobk187 4 lyfe

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 June 2011 - 10:25 AM

QUOTE (Stoatz @ Monday, Jun 27 2011, 15:23)
Dude this mod is utter sh*t, please stop this and get a basic knowledge in coding and PS. All I see here is an attempt at making soccer clothes.

agree...dude we are not idiots to keep u telling...learn some coding,learn some texturing and sh*t.. if u got skills like u showed us than please stop this TC...because ur skills are too incompatible for this...and i don't say no sh*t u can see your mod logo..it kinda sux...learn modding for some time and than start a TC and everyone would like to help u if ur skills are good....

TheNathanNS
  • TheNathanNS

• Members

Posted 27 June 2011 - 07:00 PM

QUOTE (CK-sh*t @ Monday, Jun 27 2011, 10:25)
QUOTE (Stoatz @ Monday, Jun 27 2011, 15:23)

agree...dude we are not idiots to keep u telling...learn some coding,learn some texturing and sh*t.. if u got skills like u showed us than please stop this TC...because ur skills are too incompatible for this...and i don't say no sh*t u can see your mod logo..it kinda sux...learn modding for some time and than start a TC and everyone would like to help u if ur skills are good....

guess your right..... sigh i hope these tutorials will be easier than leanring sh*t in school cos i pay no attention in school

69_black_69
  • 69_black_69

Just Beacuase

• Feroci
  • Indonesia

Posted 27 June 2011 - 07:08 PM

QUOTE (TheNathanNS @ Monday, Jun 27 2011, 19:00)
guess your right..... sigh i hope these tutorials will be easier than leanring sh*t in school cos i pay no attention in school

Tutorial is easy to understand, only if you are really want to improve your skill, and never give up on learning it.

First time joining here, i don't know any single thing about modelling.
After searching some tutorial about it, now i'm pretty good at modelling.

I recommend video tutorial, because it's easier to understand every single step.

Rokas.
  • Rokas.

play it f*cking loud

• Members

Posted 27 June 2011 - 07:32 PM

i pay no attention in school

I'll try not to go too off-topic.
Not to be a bitchy teacher or something, but that's not a cool thing, and you said that as if that would make you look cooler.
Well it doesn't, maybe if you did pay attention in school, you would learn about taking criticism and not offending others.

TheNathanNS
  • TheNathanNS

• Members

Posted 27 June 2011 - 08:04 PM

QUOTE (Rokas. @ Monday, Jun 27 2011, 19:32)
i pay no attention in school

I'll try not to go too off-topic.
Not to be a bitchy teacher or something, but that's not a cool thing, and you said that as if that would make you look cooler.
Well it doesn't, maybe if you did pay attention in school, you would learn about taking criticism and not offending others.

eh true cos from what i remember in PSE i was learning about taking criticism in jobs etc. and as i mentioned above i paid no attention cos i thought i wouldn't need to learn that until i got a job
ugh i hate it when other people are right and im wrong >:(
also i looked at some tutorials on YouTube and its fair to say i kinda understood it (i understood some steps better than others)

rootmanback
  • rootmanback

Rat

• Members

Posted 28 June 2011 - 02:42 AM

i think its fair to say that not every modder starts out straight away as a great coder and model make etc, its really all in the effort you put in and how often you practice at it. his 'mod' may need a lil work but it would be served up it a bit of constructive critisim, not this " oh it looks like sh*t bwaaaaa you didnt learn basic texturing you f-wit stop the tc nowwww cos im a fairy....." you call that being constructive? you guy gotta get a grip here. modding's supposed to be fun and interesting, since when did it become so serious? this guy' trying, sure he should pay a lil attention, but maye you could be a lil helpful and give him a few pointers on what to improve.

thenathan, keep doing what youre doing, except maybe be a lil attentive to the tutorials and youre probably right that tutorials on youtube are a better way to learn so that you can see in front of you what is being done. at least dont stop making this mod as it could get a lil interesting later on as you get a lil profficient and confident in your codng skills and may have a few lil ideas later on to make it stand out from the other mods.

p.s. when taking on peoples opinions and critisisms its always best to be thick-skinned in these situations, theres always gonna be "experts" and "know-it-all" types who think they know everything and you gotta take all that with a grain of salt. take any advice you can and just keep improving. its all you can do.

rohan1995
  • rohan1995

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 June 2011 - 10:30 AM

i am hate england and amrica i want u f*ck england and american moders this mod is suck my cock tounge.gif

CK-shit
  • CK-shit

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 June 2011 - 10:41 AM

QUOTE (rohan1995 @ Tuesday, Jun 28 2011, 16:00)
i am hate england and amrica i want u f*ck england and american moders this mod is suck my cock tounge.gif

watch it mr.rohan1995 u have no right to comment on nationality...u are challengin india's repotation by this...india is disrespected bacause of indians like u...men like u must be hanged till death.. javascript:emoticon(':devil:') suicidal.gif icon13.gif

perroGtA97
  • perroGtA97

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 28 June 2011 - 11:11 AM Edited by perroGtA97, 29 June 2011 - 03:40 AM.

Man, you just should have just started with clothes retextures as only thing of mod, because you're aiming too high.

CK-shit
  • CK-shit

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 June 2011 - 11:16 AM

QUOTE (perroGtA97 @ Tuesday, Jun 28 2011, 16:41)

But yeah, I think I know why I always hated on Indian and so other southern-eastern mods except japanese and australian ones - they're retards.

hey man shut up...i know that he(rohan1995)is a retard but that duzn't mean u disrespect all indians..

Andrew
  • Andrew

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 28 June 2011 - 12:41 PM

Oi numbnuts, get back on topic.

TheNathanNS
  • TheNathanNS

• Members

Posted 28 June 2011 - 03:13 PM

ABOUT THE RACIST COMMENTS------------------------------
wow i leave the topics for 8 hours i come back and there is racism?
if you going to be racist please f*ck off my topic i dont want racism here or anywhere else for that matter
@rohan if you dont like England or the USA dont go spamming topics saying about how you hate them its your own opion and its racist
there are countries i dont like but i dont go spamming topics saying what you said
the mod sucks so far i know but im searching youtube for tutorials so why dont you go to the previous page and read what andrew put

ABOUT THE GTA ENGLAND MOD---------------------
ive been searching google over last night and since i arrived home from school ive been searching for more GTA Tools
the tools i got (from GTAGarage GTAgaming GTAInside Medifire)
GTA Database
Grand Theft auto Map Editor
GTA SA GXT Editor
Gmax and 3Ds Max
SA Car Spawner (more of a trainer but you know)
SA Cam Hack V1.12
GTA Code Generator
GTA San Andreas Save Game Editor
GTA Window (play SA in a window instead of full screen)
KAMS Scripts for Gmax & 3DS Max
San An studios
Adobe Photoshop CS5
TXD Workshop
SAAT (but it only opens CMD.exe then closes! >:( )
do i need anymore tools or should i now start browsing youtube for tuutorials

_Rob_
  • _Rob_

Game Dev, Graphics Artist

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 June 2011 - 03:36 PM

If I were you I'd start something smaller, if you have no experience with the tools you won't pull it off, by all means continue this mod when you're more experienced, but start small and work your way up.

Rokas.
  • Rokas.

play it f*cking loud

• Members

Posted 28 June 2011 - 03:43 PM

yeah, if you downloaded 3ds max and photoshop, then start with one of those (my suggestion)

TheNathanNS
  • TheNathanNS

• Members

Posted 28 June 2011 - 08:40 PM

i'll start with photoshop first
seems easier than 3DS Max

rootmanback
  • rootmanback

Rat

• Members

Posted 29 June 2011 - 02:15 AM

QUOTE (rohan1995 @ Tuesday, Jun 28 2011, 10:30)

wow, a retard in the forums. oooookkkkkkk.
i think what rohan meant to say was:

"this mod my bumhole me suck off foreskin mm yum i want u f*ck my mum day n night and i swallow."

is that what you meant rohan? tell your mum and dad to lay off the weed theyre giving you. lay off the curry mate geeeez.

TheNathanNS
  • TheNathanNS

• Members

Posted 29 June 2011 - 06:18 PM

please lets go back on topic
the racist tw@t has been banned and thats the end of it

i tried to use 3DS Max and for some reason i cant export the .dff!

Narcis_speed6
  • Narcis_speed6

The Saint

• The Connection
  • None
  • Most Talented [Expression] 2012
    Most Helpful [Expression] 2012
    Most Helpful 2011
    Most Talented [Expression] 2011
    Most Helpful [Expression] 2011
    Best Member in a Group 2011
    Most Helpful [GTA Series] 2011
    Most Respected 2010
    Most Helpful 2010
    Most Talented [Visual Arts] 2010
    Most Helpful [Visual Arts] 2010
    Most Helpful [GTA Series] 2010

Posted 29 June 2011 - 06:58 PM

QUOTE (TheNathanNS @ Tuesday, Jun 28 2011, 20:40)

They are 2 totally different tools, regarding the dff export, download Kam's scripts.

TheNathanNS
  • TheNathanNS

• Members

Posted 29 June 2011 - 09:47 PM

QUOTE (Narcis_speed6 @ Wednesday, Jun 29 2011, 18:58)
QUOTE (TheNathanNS @ Tuesday, Jun 28 2011, 20:40)

They are 2 totally different tools, regarding the dff export, download Kam's scripts.

sone it and i try to export and it says "skin modifier not found" wtf this mean?

_Rob_
  • _Rob_

Game Dev, Graphics Artist

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 June 2011 - 08:47 AM

Means you're either trying to export a map object as a skinned ped, or you've rigged a ped badly, either way we need more info to diagnose the exact issue.

TheKill4
  • TheKill4

Group: Admins

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 June 2011 - 07:12 PM

Oi lad, this mod is bloody terrible. Grow up. Any 5 year old kid could make a better mod and write more intelligent posts than you. I think I'm gonna lock this topic.

Toğrul
  • Toğrul

Yeaah

• Members
  • Azerbaijan

Posted 01 July 2011 - 05:30 AM

Oh god, was this K9underdogg? Short name pablo? Man, please stop posting sh*ts here please dozingoff.gif

_F_
  • _F_

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 01 July 2011 - 02:22 PM

QUOTE (SilentPL @ Wednesday, Jun 22 2011, 20:54)
Worst mod ever.

You just took my words...

rootmanback
  • rootmanback

Rat

• Members

Posted 05 July 2011 - 06:09 AM

so thenathan hope youre taking in reading up the tutorials on how to use the tools for your mod, any progress? you could at least make a couple smaller mods just so you get used to using the tools like that sa map editor and such.

anyway dont give up.

Kalvin
  • Kalvin

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Kingdom
  • Most Annoying Forum Member

Posted 05 July 2011 - 11:32 AM

QUOTE (Togrul1996 @ Friday, Jul 1 2011, 05:30)
Oh god, was this K9underdogg? Short name pablo? Man, please stop posting sh*ts here please dozingoff.gif

Holy sh*t, K9Underdogg isn't Pablo lol!
K9underdogg makes scripts, etc.
Pablo can't do sh*t, except spamming and argueing.

TheNathanNS
  • TheNathanNS

• Members

Posted 07 July 2011 - 05:29 PM

soz for not posting for a week
i have been searching google during my absence and found SAAT
problem is when i try to open it it opens cmd.exe then closes within 2 seconds!!!
i even got what should be the new loading song
also i tried to convert Kent Paul from GTA Vice City on the PS2 disc to GTA SA PC version
i imported his .dff and it said something about a access violation and a long error code

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users