• This topic is locked This topic is locked
12 replies to this topic
Mak
  • Mak

Religion! ... Cause of Peace & War.

• Members
  • Pakistan

Posted 21 June 2011 - 04:52 AM

I am a proud Pakistani ,there are so many places here that many people dont know about because of our corrupt government ,i think we could be a better country without all this corruption before 2007 everything was fine here and now it is sh*tty as hell no power , every where suicide's ,murders of reporters but guys there is a bright side behind the chaos allot of greenery and stuff our only law enforcement that is reliable is the Highway patrol other than that if u like to run from cops this is a good place to do that but stay of the highways biggrin.gif .oh and for those retards who are like "WTF is Pakistan" u can find more info here :

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pakistan

share u're reviews on a country struggling for freedom of corruption while its president is busy making money ,dang it!

sivispacem
  • sivispacem

Skål, jævler!

• United-Kingdom
  • Contribution Award [D&D, General Chat]
    Most Knowledgeable [Vehicles] 2013
    Best Debater 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011

Posted 21 June 2011 - 01:50 PM

The biggest problem with Pakistan is the complete disparity between the ostensible intents of the government (defeating corruption, radicalisation/terrorism and the continued rise of the Taliban in the North-West Frontier Provinces), and the actual actions of the security services, particularly the ISI. In fact, there's quite a lot of evidence to suggest that not only has the ISI been heavily infiltrated by both the Taliban and al-Qaeda, but their operatives are financing, supplying and training terrorist organisations elsewhere in the region- including selling nuclear secrets and materials. That's not something I think can be reconciled easily.

Mak
  • Mak

• Members
  • Pakistan

Posted 21 June 2011 - 02:51 PM Edited by M.A.K, 21 June 2011 - 02:56 PM.

you know for a fact the Taliban and Al-Qaeda which now the world is fighting ,was at first praised by America for there actions against the soviets in Afghanistan.

Q. Do you guys think a war could break out here if this keeps up longer ,i think yes were on the verges of a civil war

sivispacem
  • sivispacem

Skål, jævler!

• United-Kingdom

Posted 21 June 2011 - 03:52 PM

QUOTE (M.A.K @ Tuesday, Jun 21 2011, 15:51)
you know for a fact the Taliban and Al-Qaeda which now the world is fighting ,was at first praised by America for there actions against the soviets in Afghanistan.

Q. Do you guys think a war could break out here if this keeps up longer ,i think yes were on the verges of a civil war

Strictly speaking, not true. The Taliban were descended from the Mujahideen in Afghanistan, with many of their members being heroes of that conflict, but so are the more moderate members of Afghan society. And though the Taliban gave financial and logistical assistance to al-Qaeda after 1996, they aren't the same organisation by any stretch of the imagination.

Remember, al-Qaeda only really came into the public world in the late 1980s and eal 1990s- after the end of the conflict in Afghanistan. And the Taliban didn't take power until 1996.

NightFever
  • NightFever

Rat

• Members

Posted 09 August 2011 - 10:40 AM

Pakistan Is Great Because its My COuntry
  • Aly Zaroon likes this

Mike Tequeli
  • Mike Tequeli

American non-Voter at Heart

• The Connection

Posted 10 August 2011 - 02:32 AM

QUOTE (NightFever @ Tuesday, Aug 9 2011, 10:40)
Pakistan Is Great Because its My COuntry

That's a good summary of my problem with nationalism. That's not a very good reason for Pakistan being great, I don't even know you.

Every Pakistani I've talked to is concerned with widespread corruption on almost every level in their country. It seems to be a much more profound problem than terrorism even.

Playstation_Loyalist
  • Playstation_Loyalist

Life's short. Get over it, moron.™

• Members

Posted 11 August 2011 - 05:10 AM

Never did I even thought that Pakistan would soon be on the track taken by its neighbor Afghanistan, with the Taliban looming over Istanbul, it could produce conflict if measures were not taken. I suppose the, no offense, decrepit government of Pakistan could do no better than taking in Al Qaeda's Bin Laden.

Mak
  • Mak

• Members
  • Pakistan

Posted 11 August 2011 - 05:53 AM

Yeah well neither did i ,i remember back in 2005 , every thing was peaceful i never had heard the word Terrorism or such at all though there was from time to time something related to corruption but isn't that allways but now its just ridicolous every where corruption ,our government is made up of criminals inside out no matter how much you reject the fact its true ,the people are fed up because of the government people from other countries don't notice the other parts of this wonderful country ,basically corruption has ruined a country which once stood as one of the greatest Islamic Countries sad.gif

sivispacem
  • sivispacem

Skål, jævler!

• United-Kingdom

Posted 11 August 2011 - 07:45 AM

QUOTE (M.A.K @ Thursday, Aug 11 2011, 06:53)
Yeah well neither did i ,i remember back in 2005 , every thing was peaceful i never had heard the word Terrorism or such at all though there was from time to time something related to corruption but isn't that allways but now its just ridicolous every where corruption ,our government is made up of criminals inside out no matter how much you reject the fact its true ,the people are fed up because of the government people from other countries don't notice the other parts of this wonderful country ,basically corruption has ruined a country which once stood as one of the greatest Islamic Countries sad.gif

Just because you didn't hear about terrorism doesn't mean it didn't exist. Terrorism in Pakistan predated 9/11 by decades. The East Pakistan rebellions and the independence of Bangladesh resulted in a decade of violence, much of it state-sponsored, against the Hindu minority in the east of the country. Russia conducted a number of false-flag, state-sponsored terrorist attacks in Pakistan during the Afghan war to try and dissuade them from supporting the Mujahideen. Finally there's domestic terrorism in relation to Kashmiri independence. So not a new phenomenon by any stretch of the imagination.

Mak
  • Mak

• Members
  • Pakistan

Posted 11 August 2011 - 08:37 AM

But it has grown out of control ,the Kashmir dispute is just not going any where ,as far as i can see.

Playstation_Loyalist
  • Playstation_Loyalist

Life's short. Get over it, moron.™

• Members

Posted 14 August 2011 - 03:33 PM

Pakistan didn't shone brightly in the limelight of terrorism, though. Probably it's because it's terrorist activities were only focused on local affairs, and of course their dispute with India over the Punjab/Kashmir region, if skeptics were to follow.

Mid Night Club
  • Mid Night Club

Rampant hypocritical, xenophobic racist.

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 June 2014 - 06:53 PM Edited by PorscheRacer01, 18 June 2014 - 06:55 PM.

I am a proud Pakistani ,there are so many places here that many people dont know about because of our corrupt government ,i think we could be a better country without all this corruption before 2007 everything was fine here and now it is sh*tty as hell no power , every where suicide's ,murders of reporters but guys there is a bright side behind the chaos allot of greenery and stuff our only law enforcement that is reliable is the Highway patrol other than that if u like to run from cops this is a good place to do that but stay of the highways biggrin.gif.oh and for those retards who are like "WTF is Pakistan" u can find more info here :

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pakistan

share u're reviews on a country struggling for freedom of corruption while its president is busy making money ,dang it!

Your hatred of your neighbor only led to your further demise. Now you're officially a failed state. You should just have been like it was before the partition. No 'islamic republic of pakistan' and no 9/11. Citizens of every religious view could have lived peacefully. 

Moonshield
  • Moonshield

mountaineer

• Administrator
  • Mongolia
  • Best Senior Moderator 2013
    Best OGA Member 2014

Posted 18 June 2014 - 08:09 PM

Way to necromance this thread.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users