Photo

Post your most recent purchase

6,835 replies to this topic
Gunnalingus
  • Gunnalingus

Playa

• Members
  • None

Posted 6 days ago Edited by Gunnalingus, 6 days ago.

I bought two PS2 games from amazon.de as it was the only site that delivers to my country. Amazon UK doesn't deliver to EU anymore. Now I live in fear that the games I ordered could be in German and I might need to reorder those PAL region games from ebay or something.

Femme Fatale
  • Femme Fatale

prettier n nastier

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 6 days ago Edited by Femme Fatale, 6 days ago.

I love pop art, so I bought a calendar full of it.

mNhVne8.jpg

2QCOSPN.jpg
  • Star-Lord, That Guy There, Audi and 4 others like this

Ai®aCob®a
  • Ai®aCob®a

Ban Roulette Winner 2017!

• Members
  • Antarctica
  • Ban Roulette Winner 2017

Posted 6 days ago

I bought two PS2 games from amazon.de as it was the only site that delivers to my country. Amazon UK doesn't deliver to EU anymore. Now I live in fear that the games I ordered could be in German and I might need to reorder those PAL region games from ebay or something.

Do you have any buddies in the U.K that you know that could you could give the money to, to buy the games and then ship to you?

10decd43bf3892d2ce4b42812f048b68.png

Bought a 3.5mm Wireless Bluetooth adapter so I can use spotify again on my Galaxy Note 8 for some reason my stereo won't recognize the device and the aux cord I have is too thick to fit inside Morphie Case I have for my phone so using this I just plug into the aux port and then connect to my phone and volia.

Works great too

Some anti-skid tape for my computer chair so my ass would stop sliding to the point where i'm sitting on the edge

e45b8739e5c50e9338bbfd3ed8d71759.png

• Star-Lord likes this

ARTHUR.
  • ARTHUR.

Johnny Yen

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 5 days ago

airmax b

a5CzAVj.jpg

• Star-Lord, Blaze, ceszayers and 1 other like this

Rotary
  • Rotary

Gaga can't handle this sh*t

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 5 days ago

MqcSvVA.jpg

Lazerface
  • Lazerface

The Business

• Members
  • None
  • Lousy T-Shirt

Posted 5 days ago Edited by Lazerface, 5 days ago.

It's that time of the year when you get to buy stuff for people so...

HARRY-POTTER-Hufflepuff-Beanie-0135466_1

F3094.jpg

Funko-Pop-Horizon-Zero-Dawn-257-Aloy.jpg

And I got this for myself.

DLTkQt0WkAAnR2A.jpg

• CRAZY AL WARD and ceszayers like this

CRAZY AL WARD
  • CRAZY AL WARD

Riding Shotgun In This New Black Deluxo

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 5 days ago

I got a Free Sofa-Bed off the side of the road, Like Brand New!

Only Problem is i can't keep it :(

Star-Lord
  • Star-Lord

-

• Facade
  • United-States

Posted 5 days ago

Please explain I'm going batsh*t crazy of boredom.

• CRAZY AL WARD likes this

Straypuft
  • Straypuft

Pilot For Hire

• Members
  • Japan

Posted 4 days ago

Bed Bug Mania? The game where no one wins

• Star-Lord likes this

Vanzant
  • Vanzant

おっぱい 23V

• United-States

Posted 4 days ago

9DwTQ0n.jpg

Found this in a thrift store for $2.99 and they sell pretty steadily for $50-$80 bucks. It's all there except a styling pen. Just needs cleaned up. It also works...the switch sticks and the bulb should be changed. Not a bad find.

• Star-Lord and ceszayers like this

• Ronin

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 days ago Edited by 刀, 4 days ago.

t-shirt, white, size large medium

ra,classic_tee,x2000,fafafa:ca443f4786,f

CRAZY AL WARD
  • CRAZY AL WARD

Riding Shotgun In This New Black Deluxo

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 4 days ago

The Building that i currently live in won't let me keep it because "it's Not New" 

I Know, it's Dumb

And the worst part is that it snowed last night & it's Still snowing Right Now, right now the sofa-bed is covered in snow

• Star-Lord likes this

Star-Lord
  • Star-Lord

-

• Facade
  • United-States

Posted 4 days ago Edited by Star-Lord, 4 days ago.

The Building that i currently live in won't let me keep it because "it's Not New" 

I Know, it's Dumb

And the worst part is that it snowed last night & it's Still snowing Right Now, right now the sofa-bed is covered in snow

Ah I see. Maybe it's for the better, you never know why they threw it out in the first place.

As for me, I bough a pair of winter boots since we're expecting a lot of snow coming our way.

2j0mv15.png

Straypuft
  • Straypuft

Pilot For Hire

• Members
  • Japan

Posted 4 days ago Edited by Straypuft, 4 days ago.

I Know, it's Dumb

Its not as dumb as you might think, Just because it looked new doesnt mean it wasnt infested by insects like bed bugs, Your building is trying to make sure those kinds of pests dont infiltrate your building which would lead to costly insect exterminations that could inconvenience every apartment around yours, Its usually a 3 week treatment regimen and you have to deep clean your apartment both times they come and spray and heat dry your clothes usually in a laundry dryer for a little over an hour to make sure to kill the eggs that might have been laid in them.

You cannot stay in your apartment for up to 4 hours after the exterminator sprays as the fumes can be dangerous.

Bed bugs dont discriminate between clean and dirty households.

I speak from experience.

• Star-Lord likes this

Lazerface
  • Lazerface

The Business

• Members
  • None
  • Lousy T-Shirt

Posted 3 days ago Edited by Lazerface, 3 days ago.

Found the last one and it was 50% off so f*ck yes I had to get it

CHA0016.jpg

Femme Fatale
  • Femme Fatale

prettier n nastier

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 2 days ago

qC9Y1UN.jpg
  • xxi and Mr_Rager like this

Straypuft
  • Straypuft

Pilot For Hire

• Members
  • Japan

Posted 2 days ago

APewj6b.png

10x of them :)

• Star-Lord and CRAZY AL WARD like this

Star-Lord
  • Star-Lord

-

• Facade
  • United-States

Posted 2 days ago

[-Image-]
10x of them :)

Those are really good.

JON22
  • JON22

FECK U ALL >:(

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 2 days ago

A birthday card for my sister, some cheap alcoholic drinks of the world collection box for my grandad for Crapmas, and for my grandma.....
IMG_20171212_1211240_rewind.jpg
Oink oink muthaf*cka! She collects pigs.
  • Neon_Dreaming likes this

.Will.
  • .Will.

Homie

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 10 hours ago

Lego Technic Porsche and the BMW bike. The porsche is for me and the bike is for a gift

HOUSTON_SHERIFF
  • HOUSTON_SHERIFF

Blue Lives Matter

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 8 hours ago

I recently bought a launch day original 60GB PS3 with PS2 backwards compatibility from a seller who had the console for 11 years and decided to put it up for sale because he no longer had a use for it. I saw the console on the app called OfferUp and it was just $100 so I immediately sent the seller a message saying I was interested and after a short talk with the guy I went to buy the console from him the next day. I already had a PS3 slim but it was kinda useless because the disc reader malfunctioned for some reason and could only play downloaded games so I decided to go old school and get the original one since I didnt like the newer versions that much. If Im not mistaken, there are VERY FEW of these original consoles left in existence so I feel kinda lucky to own one for that reason.

2i1nl2q.jpg
Heres a pic of the actual console

33vbtqf.jpg
The Manufacture date of this PS3 was October 2006 about a month before its official release, when the owner sold it he told me he made modifications to it to ensure it never fails because these things were NOTORIOUS for getting the Yellow Light Of Death at the time.

5foioo.jpg
Heres the previous PS3 I owned, as you can see its all crapped out
  • E•MO•TION and Leone Family like this

Leone Family
  • Leone Family

Grand Theft Auto Québec TC developer

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 8 hours ago

I recently bought a launch day original 60GB PS3 with PS2 backwards compatibility from a seller who had the console for 11 years and decided to put it up for sale because he no longer had a use for it. I saw the console on the app called OfferUp and it was just $100 so I immediately sent the seller a message saying I was interested and after a short talk with the guy I went to buy the console from him the next day. I already had a PS3 slim but it was kinda useless because the disc reader malfunctioned for some reason and could only play downloaded games so I decided to go old school and get the original one since I didnt like the newer versions that much. If Im not mistaken, there are VERY FEW of these original consoles left in existence so I feel kinda lucky to own one for that reason.

The Manufacture date of this PS3 was October 2006 about a month before its official release, when the owner sold it he told me he made modifications to it to ensure it never fails because these things were NOTORIOUS for getting the Yellow Light Of Death at the time.

If it still has the original firmware, it can sell for a lot of money! Just don't update the OFW!

HOUSTON_SHERIFF
  • HOUSTON_SHERIFF

Blue Lives Matter

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 8 hours ago

If it still has the original firmware, it can sell for a lot of money! Just don't update the OFW!
unfortunately It didnt have the original firmware and was gonna have to update the system anyways because I would not be able to play my games without doing that. Whats so important about the original firmware? If you could explain I would know for sure why, also theres NO WAY IN HELL im gonna sell this bastard! This PS3 was the best one of ANY newer models that are out there I would not trade it in for anything!

Leone Family
  • Leone Family

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 7 hours ago

unfortunately It didnt have the original firmware and was gonna have to update the system anyways because I would not be able to play my games without doing that. Whats so important about the original firmware? If you could explain I would know for sure why, also theres NO WAY IN HELL im gonna sell this bastard! This PS3 was the best one of ANY newer models that are out there I would not trade it in for anything!

The thing with the first XMB firmwares is that they have more jailbreaking capabilities and even allow you to install linux on your ps3. That's why PS3s with those firmwares are precious, because you can't downgrade a PS3 firmware.

HOUSTON_SHERIFF
  • HOUSTON_SHERIFF

Blue Lives Matter

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 7 hours ago

The thing with the first XMB firmwares is that they have more jailbreaking capabilities and even allow you to install linux on your ps3. That's why PS3s with those firmwares are precious, because you can't downgrade a PS3 firmware.
dang now I know why the old firmware was precious, also can you explain what Linux is? Sorry if I’m asking too many questions its just that I wasn’t aware of this stuff.

Leone Family
  • Leone Family

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 6 hours ago

dang now I know why the old firmware was precious, also can you explain what Linux is? Sorry if I’m asking too many questions its just that I wasn’t aware of this stuff.

Linux is an operating system usually found in computers. Having Linux on a PS3 is pretty much like using your PS3 like a computer.

• HOUSTON_SHERIFF likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users