5,225 replies to this topic
krashr
  • krashr

sweaty balzac

• The Precinct
  • Mars
  • Best Dreads 2015
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 2 days ago Edited by krashr, 2 days ago.

I found a great deal. The Watchmen, Alan Moore's great graphic novel, at a thrift store for $3. It's a bit dog earred, but all the the pages seem intact. This is the same store where I found two trade paperbacks and a deluxe edition hardcover of Y: The Last Man. Some excellent comics being donated to this place.

what about the poor financially challenged child who otherwise misses out on comics unless they find them at the thrift store? you have essentially taken away his/her chance at a small moment of happiness in their usually struggle filled life just so you can enjoy your bargain while sitting in your ivory tower using your ivory backscratcher to turn the pages. this child will now probably grow up to be a politician.. i hope you're happy

• darthYENIK and OH NO like this

OH NO
  • OH NO

gypsum 8, gypsum 8, live your life in gypsum 8

• The Precinct
  • None

Posted 2 days ago

I found a great deal. The Watchmen, Alan Moore's great graphic novel, at a thrift store for $3. It's a bit dog earred, but all the the pages seem intact. This is the same store where I found two trade paperbacks and a deluxe edition hardcover of Y: The Last Man. Some excellent comics being donated to this place.

what about the poor financially challenged child who otherwise misses out on comics unless they find them at the thrift store? you have essentially taken away his/her chance at a small moment of happiness in their usually struggle filled life just so you can enjoy your bargain while sitting in your ivory tower using your ivory backscratcher to turn the pages. this child will now probably grow up to be a politician.. i hope you're happy

and what about the poor bastard who died or had that copy stolen or fell on hard times and had to get rid of it, or became depressed because the comic brought back memories of a lost love, does he think about that when hes bathing in his jacuzzi sponsored by rolex and getting his hair washed by a beautiful young thai boy called bun ma?

heartless c*nt

• darthYENIK and krashr like this

Chewie
  • Chewie

Gangsta

• Facade Corporation
  • United-States

Posted 2 days ago

header.jpg?t=1447890508

I bought this last night. 

• Crossed likes this

darthYENIK
  • darthYENIK

Born to kick your ass

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States
  • Best Poster [Movies/TV] 2015
    Best Poster [Movies/TV] 2014
    Most Knowledgeable [Movies/TV] 2013

Posted 2 days ago Edited by darthYENIK, 2 days ago.

f*ck that poor baby. He can read the bag of five 90s comics for $8 that they are selling.

But seriously, I see those bagged comics every time and tell the clerk they are waaay over priced. I think that they just think I'm trying to haggle.
  • krashr likes this

Voodoo
  • Voodoo

Cyclop have 9 years

• Unknown
  • Most Corrupt Staff 2014

Posted A day ago

I just bought one of these to replace my old Capresso machine.

ya1XSs4.jpg

I love the industrial design and it makes incredibly good coffee. These are still hand built, too.

• Piperka and Crossed like this

Static
  • Static

Crutches, Crosses, Caskets

• The Yakuza
  • None
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted A day ago

bottle-greygoose.jpg

For Fat Tuesday and such.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users