Photo

Post your most recent purchase

4,338 replies to this topic
RavingWithJesus
  • RavingWithJesus

Gangsta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 days ago Edited by RavingWithJesus, 3 days ago.

en-INTL-L-XboxOne-Resident-Evil-Revelati

Been looking forward to this...good game so far...

Along with this awesomeness  :^:

51nqABu2ypL._SY300_.jpg

• Tali vas Normandy likes this

pajkosinjo
  • pajkosinjo

rocks my socks

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 4 days ago

These two vinyls-

Kem2bZ1.jpg

• Mar.K, BlackScout, krashr and 1 other like this

Audiophile
  • Audiophile

http://gabenislife.com/

• Zaibatsu
  • Canada

Posted 2 days ago

Put down a deposit on a female Cavalier King Charles Spaniel puppy. Will be ready to take home mid-end of April. 

Cavalier-King-Charles-Spaniel-dog.jpg

• Raavi, Android, BlackScout and 1 other like this

Android
  • Android

• Zaibatsu
  • United-States
  • Best New Gang 2014 [RBE]
    Superior Mobile OS

Posted 2 days ago Edited by Android, 2 days ago.

Put down a deposit on a female Cavalier King Charles Spaniel puppy. Will be ready to take home mid-end of April. 

Cavalier-King-Charles-Spaniel-dog.jpg

Adorable looking pup! (i know that one isn't yours) Hope you enjoy her company =)

Audiophile
  • Audiophile

• Zaibatsu
  • Canada

Posted 2 days ago

They don't allow any of their puppies to have visitors or be taken home until they are at least 8 weeks because of vaccination reasons and needing to be with the mother until 8 weeks. However, they will be sending me pictures once they take them and if I prefer a specific female, I can let them know and "reserve" her unless someone else already has who has also put down a deposit. After that, it goes "public" on their website, and the ones available at the time, people can adopt who've not put down a deposit. Right now, I only have a deposit down for a female. 

I feel a little uneasy when I've not even laid eyes on the puppy but they seem credible, I have a receipt, a guarantee and I put the deposit on my visa. The deposit is non-refundable unless something happens to the puppy or they deem me unfit. I've had a dog and cat for years, so I doubt the latter will happen. 

I always worry more than needed about everything. I'm already sitting here thinking up all the ways this could go wrong and only after I put down the deposit, did I look more into them and read a few here and there saying "blah blah puppy mill". 

However, likewise I also read people who were very happy and wrote that it isn't a puppy mill. Hard to gauge until I experience it for myself. Hoping for the best and that come April, I will have a healthy female King Charles Spaniel. 

Mr. Crowley
  • Mr. Crowley

CREEP3R

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 days ago

A few Blu Ray movies

A Walk Among the Tombstones
November Man
The Equalizer

PhillBellic
  • PhillBellic

Lt Phill Bellic. Law Enforcement Enthusiast.

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 2 days ago

A five TB Hard Drive. My laptop HD seems to be on the fritz.

• Audiophile and Android like this

Failure
  • Failure

And I'll whisper "no".

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 2 days ago Edited by Failure, 2 days ago.

Good for you mate.

If I ever got another dog I'd probably get it from the pound. I love bull breeds and pounds are inundated with the poor buggers these days. 

OT:

660634.png

• Audiophile likes this

trip
  • trip

~

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 2 days ago

Great dogs...good move.

I'm adding another pug(female) to our house this spring as well.  Same mother and father as one of my current pugs...the father is actually the father of both my pugs.  He will have sired all three of my dogs. :)

I feel like I just spent a billion dollars but have nothing fun to show for it.  Unless stuff like food shopping and paper towels seem exciting.

• Audiophile likes this

Marwin Moody
  • Marwin Moody

Yes, I crossed my old man back in Oregon.

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Norway

Posted 2 days ago

Noobs, get on my level.

600296_464186250332887_732019648_n.jpg?o

..My standard poodle Bon-bon back in 2013 when she had 6 pups. 

• Audiophile likes this

RavingWithJesus
  • RavingWithJesus

Gangsta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 days ago

The girl scouts are going to make me obese with these...

Girl-Scout-Cookie.jpg

• This Guy Is Here and mr toasterbutt like this

Audiophile
  • Audiophile

• Zaibatsu
  • Canada

Posted 2 days ago

Great dogs...good move.

I'm adding another pug(female) to our house this spring as well.  Same mother and father as one of my current pugs...the father is actually the father of both my pugs.  He will have sired all three of my dogs. :)

I feel like I just spent a billion dollars but have nothing fun to show for it.  Unless stuff like food shopping and paper towels seem exciting.

I wanted a Pug. I looked at Pugs and Boston Terriers, decided I'd prefer a Pug. It's hard to find a breeder here that has a Pug. Family doesn't want to get a shelter dog. I was open to it and even suggested going there but everyone was against it because they have an aversion to shelter dogs i.e. don't know what you are getting, etc. 

Did some more research and settled on the Cavalier King Charles Spaniel. You know....I actually suspect the place I am getting it from, they are more or less puppy brokers. Which really, really puts me off but I already put down the non-refundable deposit and everyone agreed on it prior to me doing so. What worries me greatly is that the Cavalier King Charles Spaniel can have some serious health issues. Primarily, Mitral Valve Disease. But all breeds have their respective health issues. That's a chance you take with any breed. It's just soon as I start reading about the CKCS, all I can see is "health this, health that, serious issues". Not sure if most of it is just hype and fear-mongering or it really is that bad with this breed and it is a guarantee. 

I am honestly kind of hoping it's not a pure CKCS and it has something else in it, just to off-set that whole genetic predisposition they have to several diseases. I'd have been happy with a mutt but no one else wanted one. I've been very lucky with my 12 year old cat and my 9 year old Shih Tzu. Both have been healthy and the worst we've had to deal with, with the dog is allergies to certain foods. 

I did research on the breed prior to putting down the deposit but now I feel like I should have done way more because I have read so many horror stories when it comes to their health. 

Phoenix_Poop
  • Phoenix_Poop

copy of a copy of a copy

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted A day ago

No, I've just got another pair but they're a different color.

Bad shoes my ass.

Take it easy what's the matter with you, what you gettin so excited about?

Ottae
  • Ottae

(/'ɒteɪ/)

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Nations

Posted A day ago

B-8JQ50W8AERR9c.jpg

• Crokey, trip, Raavi and 5 others like this

confederatestatesgta
  • confederatestatesgta

rebel

• Members
  • Poland

Posted A day ago

i love lego minifigures. i have both of those too.

on topic i just bought a megaphone the other day. those things are expensive but it was worth it. then i bought some uniforms for my military collection. and i bought a robo hamster. those are the most recent things i bought.

Mr. Crowley
  • Mr. Crowley

CREEP3R

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 hours ago

Just ordered a Diablosport Trinity T1000 tuner for my truck

1328049863-diablosport-trinity.jpg

Black Terminator
  • Black Terminator

Foot Soldier

• Members