Photo

American Reunion

29 replies to this topic
Indi
  • Indi

"Party's over, kid!"

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 11 June 2011 - 10:28 PM Edited by Indi, 09 April 2012 - 04:30 AM.

user posted image

Out now in US theaters!

"They are back for a family Reunion, Jim is back involving his marriage with Michelle and needs to learn how to be a father. So he gets Stifler to help out with his newborn son who will be in the fraternity house of the Beta"s in his further life! First he gets baptized in a church where he learns his family heritage from inside The Bible of East Great Falls where he learns his father was also was in virginity. Paul Finch happens to go from a virgin to a catholic where he baptized little William and Kevin learns his past involving his relationship with Vicki. Michelle is still talking about Band Camp and will be the new Macro, Kevin will get back with Vicki, Oz will become Captain of lacrosse and will be in touch with his girlfriend Heather. Things will change as their Reunion ends, Will this be the last slice of the pie."

Discuss.

SuperMutantBehemoth
  • SuperMutantBehemoth

arghh...stupid humans...why always HIDE??!?!

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 June 2011 - 10:32 PM

the actors from the first one?

and I never even knew there was spin offs

LMFAO

Indi
  • Indi

"Party's over, kid!"

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 11 June 2011 - 10:33 PM

Yeah, the original actors from the first 3.

There were like 4 spin-offs. I'd say that Band Camp was real funny though.

darthYENIK
  • darthYENIK

Scuse me, while I kiss this guy.

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States
  • Most Knowledgeable [Movies & TV] 2013

Posted 12 June 2011 - 12:29 AM

The first one was fun when I was 14, and still now considering Shannon Elizabeth is hot as hell.

Maybe if they bring some adult humor to it, I'll think about seeing it on home video.

Kippers
  • Kippers

Project 2501

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 12 June 2011 - 02:18 AM

I only just watched the original three in quick succession for the first time over the past week (I no rite, get with the times!) so at the moment I'm happy to say bring it on. There was nothing seriously bad about the sequels apart from Stifler's progressive annoyance. I wanted to smack him for some of the crap he was spouting and his general asshole-ness 20 minutes into American Wedding.

Darrel
  • Darrel

Reported!

• Members

Posted 12 June 2011 - 05:14 AM

None of the actors are really doing anything that great so i dont see why anyone would not want to be in it. I knew a while back they had a bit of trouble getting them to return.

I will see this. The first three were great

SonOfLiberty
  • SonOfLiberty

Godfather

• Australia
  • Best Member in an Official Group 2012

Posted 12 June 2011 - 06:00 AM

Hell yeah. I knew they would eventually make a "Reunion".

I don't really mind the spin offs, but nothing on the original 3.

Indi
  • Indi

"Party's over, kid!"

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 18 June 2011 - 02:03 PM

More set photos released:
http://gotchamovies....nion-set-photos

Indi
  • Indi

"Party's over, kid!"

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 15 October 2011 - 12:33 AM

KilnerLUFC
  • KilnerLUFC

M.O.T

• Members

Posted 15 October 2011 - 12:38 AM

F*ck yeah! Watched every single American Pie to date, and wasn't a very big fan of the 'spin-off' series that followed after The Wedding.

Having all the original cast back makes this look very promising indeed. smile.gif

Indi
  • Indi

"Party's over, kid!"

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 15 October 2011 - 12:41 AM

QUOTE (Butters 2011 @ Saturday, Oct 15 2011, 01:38)
F*ck yeah! Watched every single American Pie to date, and wasn't a very big fan of the 'spin-off' series that followed after The Wedding.

Having all the original cast back makes this look very promising indeed. smile.gif

Yeah I can't wait, I've seen the first one so many times. Still makes me laugh.

"SUCK ME BEAUTIFUL".

sonnyBlack
  • sonnyBlack

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 October 2011 - 12:42 AM

Wasn't interested til I saw that trailer. Ahahaha that had me rolling! I only ever saw the first one and a very small amount of the two released after, but it's been years. I forgot how funny these movies were. lol

Indi
  • Indi

"Party's over, kid!"

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 09 April 2012 - 04:24 AM

Oh sh*t, it was released 3 days ago in US theaters.

Go see it!

Piperka
  • Piperka

Big Homie

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Australia

Posted 09 April 2012 - 04:32 AM

Saw it. Was great, but not that great. Had the same feel as the first 3 though which was good.

Icarus
  • Icarus

[C9] Orthonormal

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 09 April 2012 - 10:16 PM

I went to see this on Saturday and I enjoyed it. It brought back some good memories from the first three American Pie movies, plus it was nice to have all the original cast, since some of them were missing from the third one (e.g. Tara Reid, Chris Klein).

I absolutely enjoyed Stifler getting the best revenge at the end of the movie by having sex with Finch's mom.

KilnerLUFC
  • KilnerLUFC

M.O.T

• Members

Posted 09 April 2012 - 11:47 PM

QUOTE (Piperka @ Monday, Apr 9 2012, 04:32)
Saw it. Was great, but not that great. Had the same feel as the first 3 though which was good.

Was already looking forward to it, but this just sold it for me. Having all the original cast back is what made me know it was going to return to the original format, rather than following on from the sh*tty sequels (4-6).

Lol'd at the spoiler Icarus posted.

SonOfLiberty
  • SonOfLiberty

Godfather

• Australia

Posted 10 April 2012 - 05:19 AM Edited by Miamivicecity, 10 April 2012 - 05:22 AM.

Saw it over the weekend. Loved it. Brought back memories when I saw the 1st one back in 1999.

It's cool Jim's dad has been in all of them.

AceRay
  • AceRay

In my restless dreams, I see that town...

• Members

Posted 10 April 2012 - 05:47 AM

QUOTE (Miamivicecity @ Tuesday, Apr 10 2012, 18:19)
It's cool Jim's dad has been in all of them.

On the cover of Band Camp, Eugene Levy looks almost as surprised he's there as the viewer. tounge2.gif

user posted image

Yeah, I'll see Reunion sometime.

buzbegone
  • buzbegone

• Members

Posted 10 April 2012 - 06:47 AM

QUOTE (Icarus @ Tuesday, Apr 10 2012, 06:16)
I went to see this on Saturday and I enjoyed it. It brought back some good memories from the first three American Pie movies, plus it was nice to have all the original cast, since some of them were missing from the third one (e.g. Tara Reid, Chris Klein).

I absolutely enjoyed Stifler getting the best revenge at the end of the movie by having sex with Finch's mom.

f*ck you, f*ck you. I know you added a spoiler but f*ck you.

Sup3rman
  • Sup3rman

Legen- wait for it -dary

• Members

Posted 10 April 2012 - 10:21 AM

Oh im so looking forward to seeing this movie...fond memories indeed from the first three. I have watched all seven movies, but the first three with the original cast were still the best.

Verdant
  • Verdant

Rasta Blasta!

• Members
  • Olympics

Posted 10 April 2012 - 12:52 PM

I just finished watching this with my friend at the Cinemas. I gotta say,I really enjoyed this movie it was really funny I recommend it for others.I have only seen the first one and this one,going to watch the others.

SonOfLiberty
  • SonOfLiberty

Godfather

• Australia

Posted 10 April 2012 - 01:02 PM

QUOTE (GtaOutKast @ Tuesday, Apr 10 2012, 23:52)
I just finished watching this with my friend at the Cinemas. I gotta say,I really enjoyed this movie it was really funny I recommend it for others.I have only seen the first one and this one,going to watch the others.

If you loved this and 1 you'll love 2 and American Wedding. The spin offs have their moments, but aren't as good IMO.

buzbegone
  • buzbegone

• Members

Posted 10 April 2012 - 02:24 PM

I tell you, I had a bitch of a time finding AP2 to rent or buy. So I reluctantly bought a pack with them all (1-6). Now I'm pissed...

Icarus
  • Icarus

[C9] Orthonormal

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 10 April 2012 - 10:46 PM

QUOTE (buzbegone @ Tuesday, Apr 10 2012, 00:47)

Calm down, kid.

I put the spoiler tag, but at the end of the day, you were the one who looked.

buzbegone
  • buzbegone

• Members

Posted 11 April 2012 - 12:26 AM

QUOTE (Icarus @ Wednesday, Apr 11 2012, 06:46)
QUOTE (buzbegone @ Tuesday, Apr 10 2012, 00:47)

Calm down, kid.

I put the spoiler tag, but at the end of the day, you were the one who looked.

I was hoping you weren't going to take my comment seriously.

And yeah, I know, it's my fault... confused.gif

Moth
  • Moth

Canis Canem Edit

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Canada

Posted 11 April 2012 - 02:01 AM

QUOTE (Miamivicecity @ Tuesday, Apr 10 2012, 08:02)

If you loved this and 1 you'll love 2 and American Wedding. The spin offs have their moments, but aren't as good IMO.

Frankly American Wedding is the worst one in the series, including the spin-offs.

And I plan on seeing this, this weekend.

KilnerLUFC
  • KilnerLUFC

M.O.T

• Members

Posted 11 April 2012 - 09:44 PM

QUOTE (The General @ Wednesday, Apr 11 2012, 02:01)

Frankly American Wedding is the worst one in the series, including the spin-offs.

Glad I'm not the only one who didn't enjoy the Wedding. Personally, the AP series lost the originality/creativity after the first two, and many of the characters felt a bit stale, including Steifler (sp?).

GTAknowledge
  • GTAknowledge

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 17 April 2012 - 06:36 AM

Great movie. Funniest i have seen in a long time!!

10/10 for me! icon14.gif .

Indi
  • Indi

"Party's over, kid!"

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 17 April 2012 - 06:40 AM

QUOTE (Butters 2011 @ Wednesday, Apr 11 2012, 22:44)
QUOTE (The General @ Wednesday, Apr 11 2012, 02:01)

Glad I'm not the only one who didn't enjoy the Wedding. Personally, the AP series lost the originality/creativity after the first two, and many of the characters felt a bit stale, including Steifler (sp?).

American Wedding was my favourite out of all of them tounge.gif .

I think the party at Jim's house with the strippers and Kevin in the closet was f*cking hilarious.

GTAknowledge
  • GTAknowledge

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 17 April 2012 - 11:50 AM

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users