Modern Warfare 3

1,331 replies to this topic
Finn 7 five 11
  • Finn 7 five 11

Well I'm sorry, Princess.

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 April 2012 - 07:18 AM

Personally i don't think MW3 is rewarding enough.
Blops had big red letters when you killed someone and killstreaks were good.

MW3 caters for the sh*t players, deathstreaks (Come on don't reward people for sucking) and your big pointstreaks are so easily shot down, your osprey gunner goes down in a heartbeat and there is spawn protection when you're using that sh*t.

Blops was more rewarding IMO, that's part of the reason i never bought MW3.

KilnerLUFC
  • KilnerLUFC

M.O.T

• Members

Posted 25 April 2012 - 08:19 AM

QUOTE (finn4life @ Wednesday, Apr 25 2012, 07:18)
Personally i don't think MW3 is rewarding enough.
Blops had big red letters when you killed someone and killstreaks were good.

MW3 caters for the sh*t players, deathstreaks (Come on don't reward people for sucking) and your big pointstreaks are so easily shot down, your osprey gunner goes down in a heartbeat and there is spawn protection when you're using that sh*t.

Blops was more rewarding IMO, that's part of the reason i never bought MW3.

Got to say, I agree with this now. Pre-release, I was all for it, since it would give all the players a fair chance throughout the game, giving those newbies to the game a chance to get a good score at the end of each match, and get to use their killstreak rewards. The thing is, it's this mentality from the devs that actually resulted in such a sh*tty MP game, and ultimately ruined it for me.

Just hoping that by the time I get my 360 back, people are still playing MW2.

Piperka
  • Piperka

Big Homie

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Australia

Posted 30 July 2012 - 10:39 AM

Does anybody still play this? I've recently got back into it. Infected + friends = awesome.

LittleBlueTroll
  • LittleBlueTroll

★★★★

• Leone Family Mafia
  • England

Posted 30 July 2012 - 11:02 AM

QUOTE (Piperka @ Monday, Jul 30 2012, 10:39)
Does anybody still play this? I've recently got back into it. Infected + friends = awesome.

I do smile.gif only because of clan ops going live and the extra 10 prestiges. Although i have decided to stop on 13, because i have unlocked every custom class slot, and going prestige past 10th does not earn you any titles, emblems or anything to make it worth it. So 13th is my limit.

Finn 7 five 11
  • Finn 7 five 11

Well I'm sorry, Princess.

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 July 2012 - 11:42 AM

QUOTE (tms_junk @ Monday, Jul 30 2012, 22:02)

I do smile.gif only because of clan ops going live and the extra 10 prestiges. Although i have decided to stop on 13, because i have unlocked every custom class slot, and going prestige past 10th does not earn you any titles, emblems or anything to make it worth it. So 13th is my limit.

A stupid thing to do that, makes no sense to prestige further.

Well to answer your question pip, i got so f*cking sick of the bullsh*t, don't own the game now and play Black Ops MP.
I kinda need to vent, here is briefly why i dislike the game.

- Support, okay it's nice for crappy players to get some sort of reward but it's BS when i get a 17point streak going 60 and 5 or something and then some random with 18kills and 50 deaths just knocks out everything and the map is spammed with UAV's the whole game by people who didn't earn them whereas in Black Ops and MW2 if i played well i could stop the other team getting these things.

- Low health/high damage and low recoil, i hate weapons having high damage, you can never turn on people who can't aim or don't have really any chance if they start shooting first, any new players who sprays can get a kill pretty easily, try that on black ops.

- Assasin? Hidden from Uav's Advanced Uav's no name tag, not affected by EMP or UAV, what the hell? How are we supposed to beat that? Especially when they run Blind eye and dead silence.
In Blops Ghost is annoying, but a Blackbird or a counter UAV levels the playing field.

-Spawn Protection, Alright if i get a 17 point streak (Which is a little too easy considering killstreaks stack) i want to dominate the other team, not get shot down by someone with blind eye pro in the 5 seconds before i can see them is up.

- Camping, too many hidey holes, corners everywhere and sh*t strewn around the whole map where people can just play hide and seek, there are barely any lines of sight so everything is close range.

- Death-streaks, adding on to what i said about players dying shouldn't be rewarded, makes no sense, even more annoying is when people come back to life with final stand if you don't kill them, and you get the assist if someone else shoots them.

- Glitched as f*ck, tired of the crappy ass lag compensation, i know it is in every game but they somehow royally f*cked it with MW3, dying without kill cams, pumping people with bullets only to find you died with one bullet and according to the kill cam you didn't even shoot, spawning right on top of people.

-Free for all revenge spawn! Wow, whos idea was it to destroy FFA? If i am playing decent and kill a few people i end up with everyone spawning nearby in different directions coming to kill me, combined with cramped maps, it's very hard to do well, most battles are not one on one, often 2-3-4 people get involved, it's ridiculous.

I could probably add some more, but that'll do for now.

LittleBlueTroll
  • LittleBlueTroll

★★★★

• Leone Family Mafia
  • England

Posted 30 July 2012 - 11:47 AM

QUOTE (finn4life @ Monday, Jul 30 2012, 11:42)
QUOTE (tms_junk @ Monday, Jul 30 2012, 22:02)

A stupid thing to do that, makes no sense to prestige further.

I understand why they brought out the extra 10, i guess the more hardcore players enjoy the ranking up process, unlocking equipment again ETC. Plus Infinity Ward knew more prestiges would get the higher level players back on again. Well that was the plan.

Like i say though im 13th now and i wont be entering prestige no more, without any rewards the whole thing is pointless to me.

Piperka
  • Piperka

Big Homie

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Australia

Posted 30 July 2012 - 12:14 PM

I haven't even prestiged at all. I can't be bothered with the 80 levels. I've gotten so over that stuff with the previous CODs.

Dragonjack
  • Dragonjack

Moving on to a new account.

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 July 2012 - 12:14 PM

Oh this is MW2 right? just joking. colgate.gif I've been playing MW3 like 6 hours ago and i'm prestige 3...Not much i really don't enjoy it. sad.gif

Sgt. Foley
  • Sgt. Foley

Big Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 December 2012 - 01:06 PM

Could you even believe it. No try hards on MW3 multiplayer anymore. What a miracle. They all went to play Black Ops II.

Instead of playing BO 2, I'll now play this until next november.

LittleBlueTroll
  • LittleBlueTroll

★★★★

• Leone Family Mafia
  • England

Posted 16 April 2013 - 09:48 PM

Bump i know, but i would really appreciate itif you guys left me some feedback on my channel, ive been recording some MW3 gameplays and i would like some feedback smile.gif

This is my latest video:
(By the way im aware it slips slightly out of sync sad.gif )

KilnerLUFC
  • KilnerLUFC

M.O.T

• Members

Posted 17 April 2013 - 08:48 AM

Since this topic's been bumped, may aswell jump in here and see if any of you lot are still playing this game? Recently got back into it, and wouldn't mind doing a few co-op missions if anyone is up for it?

LittleBlueTroll
  • LittleBlueTroll

★★★★

• Leone Family Mafia
  • England

Posted 19 April 2013 - 05:59 PM Edited by tms_junk, 25 April 2013 - 10:20 PM.

Please check out my latest video, rate and comment if you can i would really appreciate it smile.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users