Photo

Hitman

122 replies to this topic
Nitesh002
  • Nitesh002

Nitesh aka AAAAAAA

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 June 2011 - 08:23 AM Edited by Nitesh aka AAAAAAA, 25 November 2011 - 08:49 AM.

Mission Pack Complete!

user posted image
Thanks to Narcis_speed6

user posted image
  1. This mission pack is not a remake of the Hitman game. The story and characters are all different from the Hitman game.
  2. If anyone has already made a similar mission pack with the same title, I am really sorry. This is a pure coincidence then. You can contact me by sending a PM.
  3. No racism is intended in this mission pack. The Hits can be described by their colour so that the Hitman can identify them. But still this is not because of racism, it is purely for the mission pack purpose.
user posted image
This is a mission pack that involves use of stealth and intelligance.

Its a story about a hitman given the code 002. He is one of the best the organisation has. He can do anykind of job. From simply sniping from a distant place to inflitrating a highly guarded area. All you need to give him is the description of the hit and agent 002 will make sure he is dead. Hitman gets all his calls from th Agent 001 who is unknown to any of the hitman. The only way they can distinguish the call of 001 is from the code that is seen on the special phones given to all the hitmen.

user posted image

DOWNLOAD FULL PACK CONTAINING ALL THE MISSIONS FROM HERE

CHAPTER ONE
Hitman Chapter 1 full 8 mission pack have been uploaded. The missions are both in DSL and single mission form so you can choose any. Very useful for those who have not started playing Chapter 1.

1.Intro
2.Welcome to San Andreas
3.One... two... three...
4.Agent 001
5.At last, a normal day!
6.Pure business
7.A new home
8.Saving the boss

CHAPTER TWO
Hitman Chapter 2 containing all the 7 missions have been uplaoded.
9.Inside the organisation
10.Memories of the past
11.An old friend
12.The first hit
13.The escape
14.The storm in the desert 1
15.The storm in the desert 2

user posted image
Agent 002
Introduced in: Intro
The main character. He is one of the best in the organisation. Can take disguises of almost anyone. He can take down anyone. Just give him enough information and he will carry out the plan in the best way possible. Real name is Mark.

Agent 001
Introduced in: Intro
The only thing we know for now is that 001 provides information on the hit and how the hit is supposed to be carried out.

David
Introduced in: At last, a normal day!
Agent 002 knows nothing much about David, but David knows a lot about Agent 002. He has even kidnapped Agent 001.

Boss
Introduced in: Inside the organisation
He is the leader of the hitman organisation. It is also seen that he doesn't like any failures.

John
Introduced in: An old friend
He is an old friend of Agent 002. But he went against him and now they are enemies.

user posted image
Unknown Police Inspector.
He is the first victim of Agent 002. We still don't know why he is killed.

A scientist
He is killed because he has some document that a client requires. Unfortunately he doesn't have the them.

Partner of the scientist
He is killed because he has the documents.

user posted image
Intro mission
FInd your way to the roof of Grocery Market and snipe the target in Glen Park.

Welcome to San Andreas
Get in the airport, take a disguise of the guard and take down the target.

one... two... three...
Get in the easterbay chemical and kill the scientist using explosives.

The first hit
Swim to the pier, get to the vantage point and take down the target.

user posted image
Sniper rifle
The long range weapon used by any hitman. It can take down anyone who is in open without leaving a trace of evidence. The easiest means of taking down a target.

Make up kit
Allows 002 to change his face when taking disguises.

Knife
Allows 002 to kill the enemy in short range.

Time bomb
Allows 002 to get away from the scene before the target is killed.

user posted image
  1. PatrickW for DYOM.
  2. Dutchy3010 for DYOM.
  3. Narcis_speed6 For logo and headers.
  4. UNRATED69 For logo [You will see it in download page.]
  5. AznKei for the review.

Nitesh002
  • Nitesh002

Nitesh aka AAAAAAA

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 June 2011 - 08:25 AM Edited by Nitesh aka AAAAAAA, 17 July 2011 - 08:44 AM.

REVIEWS
These are the reviews made by the DYOM mission reviewers:
QUOTE (AznKei)

Hello everyone,

Today, I'm going to review 2 missions made by Nitesh aka AAAAAAA . They're part of his Hitman series.

The link to find and download the missions in this series can be found at: http://www.gtaforums...howtopic=478339 .

Now, it's time for the review,

- Writing: Very Good , as it is very well written with few typing and punctuation mistakes. Also nice text colorings.
- Presentation: Very Good . Nice timing and viewing accuracy between each cutscenes. The cutscenes are mainly used for interactions between different characters and to understand better the storyline. So, there's no crazy or jaw-dropping scenes to be expected.

Hitman intro
- Length: Decent , as it can be done in 4 minutes. The player plays as Agent 002, aka Hitman, and he has been tasked by Agent 001 to kill a police inspector (Tenpenny) who is talking with a pimp in purple clothes (Jizzy) at Glen Park by sniping him afar from a vintage point.
- Difficulty: Normal . The mission is mainly focused about killing the enemy afar with a sniper while being unnoticed by the security guards as they have 100% accuracies which can murder the player in less than a second. Also the mission is heavily scripted so the player have to go to specific points and read the mission objectives very carefully.
- Variety: Good . The characters include Agent 002, the police inspector, the purple pimp guy and the security guards which look likes the naval captain actors. The weapons include m4, combat shotgun and sniper. the vehicle includes the LSPD cars.

Welcome to San Andreas
- Length: Decent , as it can be done in 4 minutes. The player plays as Agent 002, aka Hitman, and he has been tasked by Agent 001 to kill a scientist and steal his valuable documents at the Los Santos airport. But by doing so he must steal a security guard's clothes so that he won't be noticed from the other guards.
- Difficulty: Hard . The mission is mainly focused of stealth-killing a security guard with a knife and steal his clothes while being unnoticed by the other security guards as they have 100% accuracies which can murder the player in less than a second. Also the mission is heavily scripted so the player have to go to specific points and read the mission objectives very carefully. Proceed with extreme caution before doing any actions.
- Variety: Good . The characters include Agent 002, the scientist with glasses and the blue-shirted security guards. The weapons include knife, police stick and m4. The vehicles include a motorbike, a passenger plane and a blue and red cars. The object includes the wooded ramp with crates.

Overall, the missions are good :^: . This mission series, like his namesake, is mainly focused about stealh-killing, having a good sense of observation and some cognitive thinking. Also because of the heavily scripted objectives, the player is forced to go to specific points in order to pass the missions. So for the players who are into the brainless killing actions or like a one man army protagonist, unfortunately this series isn't for them. Nonetheless, the author did a good job for designing these missions and must keep the good work.

QUOTE (AznKei)

Hello everyone,

Today, I'm going to review 3 missions made by Nitesh aka AAAAAAA . They're part of his Hitman series.

Please click on the missions below in order to download them:
- One...two...three...
- Agent 001
- At last, a normal day

- Writing: Very Good , as it is very well written with few typing and punctuation mistakes. Also nice text colorings.
- Presentation: Very Good . Nice timing and viewing accuracy between each cutscenes. The cutscenes are mainly used for interactions between different characters and to understand better the storyline. So, there's no crazy or jaw-dropping scenes to be expected.

One...two...three...
- Length: Very Good , as it can be done in 8 minutes. The player plays as Agent 002, and has been tasked by Agent 001, via his radio, to steal the scientist briefcase while at the same time, killing the target and his security guards by blowing up the Eastern Bay Chemicals factories, in south-east of San Fierro, with explosives.
- Difficulty: Normal . The enemies carry rifles with 100% accuracies, in which can murder the player when he's spooked. Fortunately most enemies are far apart to each other, which gives enough room to stealth-kill one enemy and taking his clothes unnoticed. There's also a 1 minute time limit which can be tedious for some players who don't know which way to go.
- Variety: Good . The characters include Agent 002, the white coat scientists and the blue-shirted security guards. The weapons include knife and m4. The vehicles include some scientist and security guards cars. The object includes explosions.

Agent 001
- Length: Excellent , as it can be done in 10 minutes. The player Agent 002 has been tasked by Agent 001 to retrieve the document briefcases at the countryside North of Los Santos, Montgomery town and the Greenglass college compound in south-west Las Venturas.
- Difficulty: Normal . The enemies carry rifles and sub machine-guns with very good accuracies. Fortunately, there's not many of them to fight or kill against. The real challenge is to read carefully the mission objectives in order to get a clue of your directions, as they aren't shown as dot points on the radar at all.
- Variety: Good . The characters include Agent 002, the rival agents and the college students as normal pedestrians. The weapons include silenced pistol, mp5, micro-uzi, sawn-off shotgun, parachute and sniper. The vehicles include the Agent 001's objective car. The object includes briefcase.

At last, a normal day!
- Length: Short , as it can be done in 3 minutes. The player 002 decides to take a day off by taking his car and touring Los Santos when some unknown assassins out of nowhere want to kill him. He retreats into the countryside for safety, not far from Blueberry town.
- Difficulty: Easy . The enemies have good accuracies and carry rifles and sub-machine guns. Fortunately, they're quite apart to each other, not to mention that the player is inside his car, going through checkpoints at faster speeds. Drive to the destination carefully while at the same time, not stopping at places where the enemies are spawn.
- Variety:   Decent . The characters include Agent 002 and the rival agents. The weapons include silenced pistol, mp5, micro-uzi, knife and sniper. The vehicles include the Agent 002's car. That's it.

Overall, the missions are good. As the mission series progresses, the player is forced to do some more critical thinking in order to get a clue of his directions. So for the players who are into the brainless killing actions or like a one man army protagonist, unfortunately this series isn't for them. Nonetheless, the author did a good job for designing these missions and must keep the good work.

QUOTE (AznKei)

Hello everyone,

Today, I'm going to review 3 missions made by Nitesh aka AAAAAAA . They're part of his Hitman series.

The missions can be downloaded at this following link: http://www.gtaforums...howtopic=478339

Pure business
- Length: Decent , as it can be done in 4 minutes. The player plays as Agent 002, and he has been tasked by another agent who later named David to kill some army soldiers and steal their tank at the north edge of Muholland, Los Santos.
- Difficulty: Hard . The enemies carry m4's and have very good accuracies which can be troublesome for the player as his initial weapons lack the range. Also the tank that he must drive is not indestructible so it might explode after a certain amount of damage. The wanted level is also enabled, which means that a 3 star wanted level will most likely happen and the police maverick will further damage the player. Kill the enemies quick is the best option.
- Variety: Good . The characters include Agent 002, the army soldiers, David and his agent's goons with helmets. The weapons include silenced pistol, mp5 and m4. The vehicles include barrack, patriot and tank.

new home
- Length: Very Good , as it can be done in 7 minutes. The player Agent 002 has been tasked by David to kill the bikers at their HQ in Verdant Bluffs, Los Santos, including their leader who attempts to escape. Then 002 return back to David's mansion to reclaim 001 freedom, only to be trapped by David's goons.
- Difficulty: Hard . The enemies carry m4's and have very good accuracies which can be troublesome for the player as his initial weapons lack the range. The wanted level is also enabled, which means that police interference can annoy the player attempts to stealth killing.  Kill the enemies quick is the best option.
- Variety: Good . The characters include Agent 002, the bikers, David and his agent's goons with helmets. The weapons include silenced pistol, tec-9, knife, mp5 and m4. The vehicles include blue motorbikes.

Saving the boss
- Length: Very Good , as it can be done in 8 minutes. The player 002 heads to Maddogg's mansion at Muholland in order to save 001 from David's guards. In this mission, Agent 001's identity will be revealed.
- Difficulty: Hard . The enemies have very good accuracies which can be troublesome as the main action happens inside  Maddogg's mansion which is full of corridors. To make things worse, some of them carry miniguns which can kill the player very quick. Fortunately, the wanted level is disabled. Kill the enemies as quick as possible with the most effective weapons.
- Variety: Very Good . The characters include Agent 002, Agent 001, David and his agent's goons with helmets. The weapons include knife, silenced gun, sniper, armor, tec-9 and minigun. The vehicles include Agent 001's car. The items and objects include a metallic door and a "radioactive" explosive.

Overall, the missions are good. Unlike his past missions, these missions focuses less on exploration but more into massive killings as most objectives are shown on the GPS map. Nonetheless, the author did a good job for designing these missions and must keep the good work.

Credits to AznKei.

Nitesh002
  • Nitesh002

Nitesh aka AAAAAAA

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 June 2011 - 08:29 AM Edited by Nitesh aka AAAAAAA, 02 September 2011 - 11:04 AM.

CHALLENGES
Agent 001
Find out how Agent 001 could have taken the documents.

At last, a normal day!
Kill the attackers using a knife

GUESS THE MAIN ANTAGONIST

Member Prediction Mission
GorgonitAgent 001An old friend
alfjeniusThe bossThe first hit

Stuntzman
  • Stuntzman

CAN YOU DIG IT!?

• Members

Posted 06 June 2011 - 08:52 AM

What does 'reserved' give you actually? What does it mean?

Nitesh002
  • Nitesh002

Nitesh aka AAAAAAA

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 June 2011 - 08:57 AM

QUOTE (Stuntzman @ Jun 6 2011, 11:52)
What does 'reserved' give you actually? What does it mean?

It just means that I will edit it later and add some useful information there. Its useful so that the main post don't get too congested and all the main and useful info stay at the top of the topic page, thats all. biggrin.gif

Nitesh002
  • Nitesh002

Nitesh aka AAAAAAA

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 June 2011 - 07:56 AM

I had given the day as Friday but I got time so the intro mission of Hitman is added. Here's the link. It will be added to main post ASAP:

Hitman [Intro]

Remember its just an Intro. Although its not cutscenes only but... well its just an intro. smile.gif

I will also edit the main post. Please play and give feedback.

Doublepulse
  • Doublepulse

I will turn your life upside down!

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 June 2011 - 11:02 PM Edited by Doublepulse, 10 June 2011 - 11:24 PM.

I played the intro, and I will tell you already, This is a missionpack I am going to play ASAP. biggrin.gif

I first had doubts about this going to San Andreas, and I still have them, but I loved the way you presented the first mission especially since it is very hard to implement every stealth feature from the real "Hitman" game.

I almost cant wait til you release more missions. Question though: Is this mission pack going to be using the Storyline feature?

I know intros are not suppose to be long, but I think it could be a little more attractive by showing a little piece of everything you plan to do: like demonstrating the use of disguises. I understand this will be difficult to pull off, but can I expect some "accidents" to play out like the real game? I also want to see you really take advantage of objects and "stealth" weapons.

Two of my other suggestions, is also to use 1 particular object to indicate "points of interest". In future missions, have the player look for some of the better weapons, giving every weapon at the start of the mission might make it a bit easier. So place weapons near a "point of interest" that might make the mission too easy, and give the default weapon a "silent pistol".

It is all up to you though, I will still be happy to play it regardless what you put in it.

Overall I liked the intro and really hope you continue this missionpack, Im a fan of the regular Hitman games, and I wonder how much you can convert into a game like San Andreas. biggrin.gif Good luck!

pauliux2
  • pauliux2

Homie

• Members

Posted 11 June 2011 - 05:47 AM

Damn,Intro was cool.I actualy liked how you had to assassinate a target in an Intro mission biggrin.gif .Im wating for more missions.

Mati
  • Mati

f*ck the planet till it spins on a broken axis

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 June 2011 - 07:39 AM

Hmm, not bad. I'm waiting for more colgate.gif

Nitesh002
  • Nitesh002

Nitesh aka AAAAAAA

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 June 2011 - 11:50 AM

Thanks for your feedback.

As for the next missions, right now I am working on the last chapter of Who's there which might not take that much time, so you can expect the next mission either today or tommorrow.

I might make this as a storyline feature but the thing is that I usually don't have much time to make the missions because it is my final year at schools and there is a lot of pressure because of the final exams. So a storyline feature can take me months to make. So for now I will be uploading single missions, and then put together all the missions in one or maybe two parts using the storyline feature.

@Doublepulse:
I like your suggestion about point of interest thing. So I am going to use it. Thanks for the suggestion. icon14.gif
I appreciate you being a fan of Hitman games, but the storyline of this mission pack as you will see is completely different from them and I hope you like the missions.

Mati
  • Mati

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 June 2011 - 12:01 PM

I really liked the first mission. I would love to see Agent 002 use a parachute sometime.

Rytuklis
  • Rytuklis

Soldier

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 11 June 2011 - 12:19 PM

QUOTE (mati1501 @ Saturday, Jun 11 2011, 12:01)
I really liked the first mission. I would love to see Agent 002 use a parachute sometime.

Agreed. But ZOMG! You have to admit, intro mission was hard. Seriously, i failed to shot target from first shot and whole guards booninated me with AK47 sad.gif biggrin.gif

Nitesh002
  • Nitesh002

Nitesh aka AAAAAAA

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 June 2011 - 12:31 PM

QUOTE (Rytuklis @ Saturday, Jun 11 2011, 15:19)
QUOTE (mati1501 @ Saturday, Jun 11 2011, 12:01)

Agreed. But ZOMG! You have to admit, intro mission was hard. Seriously, i failed to shot target from first shot and whole guards booninated me with AK47 sad.gif biggrin.gif

If you had played the missions according to the briefings, you should have shot him from the rooftop of the grocery market. That would have saved you from those guards. biggrin.gif

Nitesh002
  • Nitesh002

Nitesh aka AAAAAAA

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 June 2011 - 03:00 PM

Mission uploaded:
Welcome to San Andreas

Nitesh002
  • Nitesh002

Nitesh aka AAAAAAA

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 June 2011 - 09:43 AM

Mission uploaded:
One... two... three...
Please give feedback after playing it.

UPDATES:
Main post updated.
Review by AznKei added in the second post.

The next mission you will see something new.

Nitesh002
  • Nitesh002

Nitesh aka AAAAAAA

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 June 2011 - 01:41 PM

New mission uploaded:Agent 001
There is a question asked at the end of the mission. If you can think of the answer [I hope its not obvious] then post it here.

Please, feedback needed.

Doublepulse
  • Doublepulse

I will turn your life upside down!

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 June 2011 - 06:33 PM Edited by Doublepulse, 18 June 2011 - 06:37 PM.

One of the things that bugged me a little bit in one...two...three... was that the player was not teleported to the location of the mission, but nevertheless is was a good mission. Keep up the good work.

Nitesh002
  • Nitesh002

Nitesh aka AAAAAAA

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 June 2011 - 06:55 AM

QUOTE (Doublepulse @ Saturday, Jun 18 2011, 21:33)
One of the things that bugged me a little bit in one...two...three... was that the player was not teleported to the location of the mission.

Originally this was my plan:

The scientist's car will start from the same place we start and then we have to reach the easter bay chemicals before the scientist reaches there. But then when I was testing it I realised that this will not make sense because the scientist has left the airport even before the mission 'Welcome to San Andreas' is complete. So it would not have made sense if the scientist is still at the airport.

So what I simply did was delete the car and actor and then made the cutscene. Then I forgot to reset the position of player.

BTW, all my next missions will have something interactive. [Not neccesarily questions]

Nitesh002
  • Nitesh002

Nitesh aka AAAAAAA

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 June 2011 - 08:40 AM

New mission added:
At last, a normal day!

Updates:
Main post updates: New character added.
Description of Agent 001 changed.
Mission added.
Third post updates: Challenges added.

Don't forget to leave your feedbacks.

Mati
  • Mati

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 June 2011 - 08:14 PM

Played it, looking good so far. Can't wait how things turn out.

Nitesh002
  • Nitesh002

Nitesh aka AAAAAAA

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 June 2011 - 09:31 AM

New mission uploaded:
Pure business

Nitesh002
  • Nitesh002

Nitesh aka AAAAAAA

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 June 2011 - 03:01 PM

New mission uploaded:
A new home

Nitesh002
  • Nitesh002

Nitesh aka AAAAAAA

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 June 2011 - 11:57 AM

A new mission uploaded: Saving the boss

Chapter one completed.
Reviews of mission 3,4,5 added in the second post.
A full Chapter 1 mission pack will be uploaded shortly in GTAGARAGE.

Please give feedbacks.

Nitesh002
  • Nitesh002

Nitesh aka AAAAAAA

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 July 2011 - 04:55 PM

Hello guys, I have uploaded the missions of chapter 1 in storyline feature. It will be very useful for those who have not started the storyline yet.

Here's the link:
Hitman Chapter 1

And one more thing, in the last mission of chapter 1, after leaving the mansion, the radar map might not show. The place where you are suppossed to be heading to is the home where you started the missions 'Agent 001' and 'At last, a normal day'

BDR
  • BDR

DYOM User

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 July 2011 - 12:35 PM

Good idea, good missions. Good work. icon14.gif

TheDru1d
  • TheDru1d

DYOM Designer & Player

• Members

Posted 16 July 2011 - 06:39 PM

QUOTE (BDR @ Tuesday, Jul 12 2011, 12:35)
Good idea, good missions. Good work. icon14.gif

amen to that

Nitesh002
  • Nitesh002

Nitesh aka AAAAAAA

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 July 2011 - 08:55 AM

Hello,
I just want to say that I will not update this mission pack until the first week of August because I am having exams and I will not have time to make missions.

Anyway, on topic now. I just wanted to make a bit of survey about chapter 1, so I have made a small questionnaire. Please find time to answer it.

Here's the code:
CODE

[b]1.Did you finish the whole of Chapter 1? What made you finish or not finish?[/b]

[b]2.What are some of the things you like about the missions?[/b]

[b]3.What are some of the things you don't like about the missions?[/b]

[b]4.What are the things you would like to see in the next chapter?[/b]

[b]5.Any final comments?[/b]

[b]6.What rating will you give it out of 10?[/b]

Thanks.

TheDru1d
  • TheDru1d

DYOM Designer & Player

• Members

Posted 17 July 2011 - 09:37 AM

1.Did you finish the whole of Chapter 1? What made you finish or not finish?
Finished it, only 8 missions which is perfect amount for a chapter as there's 8 save slots

2.What are some of the things you like about the missions?
Stealth in the earlier missions

3.What are some of the things you don't like about the missions?
In the end the missions tended to be more straight shoot outs, which I think a true hitman would avoid at all costs, maybe he'd find a more creative way of dealing with large groups of foes.

4.What are the things you would like to see in the next chapter?
More stealthy/creative ways to kill the target

5.Any final comments?
nope

6.What rating will you give it out of 10?

Nitesh002
  • Nitesh002

Nitesh aka AAAAAAA

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 July 2011 - 04:37 PM

Thanks for the feedback. Yeah, its true the last three missions are mainly shoot outs. I will come up with some new ideas as I make the next chapter. Its just that I thought stealth only can sometimes become boring so I decided to add the shoot outs.

In the next chapter, I am planning to mix the two: stealth and shoot outs.

Waiting for more comments so that I can improve the second chapter. You can find the code for the questionnaire here.

Mati
  • Mati

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 July 2011 - 05:26 PM

My answers would be the same as mentioned above, the first few missions were really awesome, but I didn't like the rushed shootouts at the end.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users