Photo

How to make a new GTA SA Intro?

3 replies to this topic
Ηeath
  • Ηeath

Just Do It.

• Members

Posted 01 June 2011 - 02:05 AM

Hey guyz! I was thinking of making a new GTA SA intro.. I've tried converting videos on a movie clip but nothing worked... The screen is just black.. soo can anyone please teach me how to make a new GTA SA intro? biggrin.gif Thanks!

ZAZ
  • ZAZ

Kernlochbohrer

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 01 June 2011 - 05:23 AM

QUOTE (JF-Mir2 @ Jun 1 2011, 02:05)
Hey guyz! I was thinking of making a new GTA SA intro.. I've tried converting videos on a movie clip but nothing worked... The screen is just black.. soo can anyone please teach me how to make a new GTA SA intro? biggrin.gif Thanks!

use GSpot to see the codec settings of Logo.mpg and make your vid in same settings and same length

Ηeath
  • Ηeath

Just Do It.

• Members

Posted 01 June 2011 - 05:30 AM

QUOTE (ZAZ @ Jun 1 2011, 05:23)
QUOTE (JF-Mir2 @ Jun 1 2011, 02:05)

use GSpot to see the codec settings of Logo.mpg and make your vid in same settings and same length

Ok I'll try it.. but what's GSpot? Is it a software? If so.. when can I download it?
Thanks ZAZ! biggrin.gif

Alex J.Mercer
  • Alex J.Mercer

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 July 2013 - 11:56 AM

u also use video converter just like me, i take resident evil 4 cutscene and make it as gta sa intro but he problem is only 1 the vid will play soooo lag except the sound so u need to make the your own vid to more lower quality and have mpeg/mpg format, sorry bad eanglish im indonesian colgate.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users