Quantcast

» «
Photo

Maxo's Vehicle Loader

2,059 replies to this topic
JuNioR_
  • JuNioR_

All you had to do was follow the damn train...

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 10 March 2013 - 01:23 PM Edited by Junior123456789, 10 March 2013 - 06:03 PM.

Thanks Silent.

Can I edit engine sound for Non-MVL vehicles?

Like, I want to use engine sound (279) of the cheetah in the infernus (both from the game).

Is it possible with this mod? Or maybe I could add the infernus dff,txd,col in a zip and make MVL load the "infernus" model instead of the original vehicle?

Also: What do I need exactly to run the tool?
I deleted all my Asi mods (including cleo.asi) and still after the GTA VC Screen (the one after intro movies) my game gives me a "unhandled exception". Also I have the 1.0 No-CD EXE.

user posted image

JuNioR_
  • JuNioR_

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 10 March 2013 - 10:33 PM

Any help please?

Bondergomme
  • Bondergomme

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 12 March 2013 - 06:14 AM

Can somebody make a III - version?

GTA 3 HD is out now and I want some new police cars

JuNioR_
  • JuNioR_

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 15 March 2013 - 01:59 AM

Someone can help me? smile.gif

ALMOST610
  • ALMOST610

Have you driven a Ford... Lately?

• Feroci Racing
  • Australia

Posted 15 March 2013 - 02:12 AM

QUOTE (Junior123456789 @ Monday, Mar 11 2013, 00:23)
Thanks Silent.

Can I edit engine sound for Non-MVL vehicles?

Like, I want to use engine sound (279) of the cheetah in the infernus (both from the game).

Is it possible with this mod? Or maybe I could add the infernus dff,txd,col in a zip and make MVL load the "infernus" model instead of the original vehicle?

Also: What do I need exactly to run the tool?
I deleted all my Asi mods (including cleo.asi) and still after the GTA VC Screen (the one after intro movies) my game gives me a "unhandled exception". Also I have the 1.0 No-CD EXE.

user posted image

1. Edit NVL Engine Sounds.

- At the present time it is not possible to edit NVL Vehicle Engine Sounds with this tool.

2. Alternate Way.

- You can make an MVL Version of the vehicle, BUT If there are Spawns around the map for the Infernus (Including when used in missions) it will use NVL Infernus still and not the MVL one.

3. Dependencies.

- I am not 100% sure of this, but as far as I knew Maxo built the Dependencies (.dll files) into either the base FLT or into the 'libpng15.dll' which are part of MVL when you download it.
(You still might need .net or something else, I cant say exactly)

4. Crashing.

- As far as I remember it is advised that a CLEAN copy of Vice City is used for MVL installation and that CLEO and ASI mods are not all guaranteed to work, so try with a fresh copy of Vice and then slowly do things like install CLEO, and then the scripts and see if you can diagnose the issue that way.

- Also Post your 'messagelog.txt' and 'errorlog.txt' so we can see if there is a vehicle or something else crashing, VC 1.0 No-Cd is the main Executable used by Maxo and users of this mod so that should not be the issue unless it has been modified further by you.

I hope this atleast some help to you.

(NVL = Non Vehicle Loader)

JuNioR_
  • JuNioR_

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 15 March 2013 - 03:35 AM

There isn't no messagelog / errorlog here... I was thinking of deleting all infernus spawns on the map, then use the "infernus2" for example on main.scm, so it would spawn the added infernus, like silent said, if I give it a fixed ID.

ALMOST610
  • ALMOST610

• Feroci Racing
  • Australia

Posted 15 March 2013 - 04:21 AM

QUOTE (Junior123456789 @ Friday, Mar 15 2013, 14:35)
There isn't no messagelog / errorlog here... I was thinking of deleting all infernus spawns on the map, then use the "infernus2" for example on main.scm, so it would spawn the added infernus, like silent said, if I give it a fixed ID.

If 'messagelog' did not appear in the MVL folder then MVL has not even loaded up when the crash has occured, as I said try starting with a clean copy of Vice City.

JuNioR_
  • JuNioR_

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 15 March 2013 - 02:04 PM

Will try.

JuNioR_
  • JuNioR_

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 16 March 2013 - 02:47 PM Edited by Junior123456789, 16 March 2013 - 02:56 PM.

I can use 7zip ONLY? Can't I use zip or rar?

----

I've added a "streetfighter.7z" to VC/Vehicles but when I press alt+2 it doesn't spawn :x

Bondergomme
  • Bondergomme

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 17 March 2013 - 04:28 AM

so... MVL make Vice City having 'lot and 'lot of lags on my new computer. I even have problem with my Vanilla Vice City. And I don't have any problem with my other GTA, even III!

What are the problem :

1. New game doesn't work : When I start the new game, the cut scene freeze, even without MVL. For fix this sh*t, I need to enable the window mode thank to MVL, Exit the game, and go back in. BUT, after that, when the Office scene start (in game) the script lags and the cut scene just stop... the game still run, but nothing happen.

2. Load game kind of laggy : When I load a game, the screen go black and nothing happen. Like if the game doesn't load the save BUT NO. When I open the extra camera (thank again to MVL) I see the roof of the Ocean Hotel! After that, I need to get the save pickup, why? 'cause the screen stay black until I take a save debug! I mean, I can't even pause the game for good sake! oh and its REALLY FUN to play like GTA 2 with the extra camera! Anyway, when I finally reach the save pickup, the save menu just pop up and I exit. Yeah, I can play finally! well...

Even after that, 'lot and 'lot of small lags just ruin the game, like : can't reverse with my car in some situation, sometime traffic car just stop and restart, a Window sound pop out when I do alt+something, etc.

Why did I say that? Two reason : for getting help and for ask GTA III MVL. Right now, I try to make a TC with Liberty City and I need more cars! Since VC just lags and GTA LC DON'T WORK AT ALL on my computer, I need another game for my mod, and this game is GTA III. Since there is only 60 ID for vehicles available for this game, I really need a plugin.

In Short : Make a simple GTA III version of MVL

Oh and, sorry for the English quality over there.

theNGclan
  • theNGclan

hello b0ss

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 March 2013 - 09:09 PM Edited by theNGclan, 17 March 2013 - 09:11 PM.

QUOTE (Bondergomme @ Sunday, Mar 17 2013, 04:28)

Why should he have the desire to make a III version of MVL? Because YOU want it? Complaining about how you're having problems and then asking for an alternate version won't inspire anyone to make a port of MVL to III.

Bondergomme
  • Bondergomme

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 17 March 2013 - 09:42 PM

QUOTE (theNGclan @ Sunday, Mar 17 2013, 16:09)

Why should he have the desire to make a III version of MVL? Because YOU want it? Complaining about how you're having problems and then asking for an alternate version won't inspire anyone to make a port of MVL to III.

1st. Its not a order, its just a demands, he can accept or refuse it.
2nd. 'lot of people want III MVL
3rd. I don't ask Maxo personally to make it, Somebody else can make it.

Mr. Jago
  • Mr. Jago

it's pancake time

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 March 2013 - 02:24 AM Edited by Mr. Jago, 18 March 2013 - 02:35 AM.

Certain in-game events just "stop" or glitch out, I've tried different exes to alleviate this but when I do get it working the mod just doesn't load up.

Oh never mind, trying out the test release. Shame trails are broken, though.

theNGclan
  • theNGclan

hello b0ss

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 March 2013 - 02:34 AM

QUOTE (Bondergomme @ Sunday, Mar 17 2013, 21:42)
QUOTE (theNGclan @ Sunday, Mar 17 2013, 16:09)

1st. Its not a order, its just a demands, he can accept or refuse it.
2nd. 'lot of people want III MVL
3rd. I don't ask Maxo personally to make it, Somebody else can make it.

This will be my last response to you. Demand and order have virtually the same exact meaning. Even with poor English you should know that. Secondly, just because someone wants it, doesn't mean he needs to do it. Last of all, if you want it ported so badly, why not just learning coding and port it yourself?

ALMOST610
  • ALMOST610

• Feroci Racing
  • Australia

Posted 18 March 2013 - 02:56 AM

QUOTE (Bondergomme @ Sunday, Mar 17 2013, 15:28)
so... MVL make Vice City having 'lot and 'lot of lags on my new computer. I even have problem with my Vanilla Vice City. And I don't have any problem with my other GTA, even III!

What are the problem :

1. New game doesn't work : When I start the new game, the cut scene freeze, even without MVL. For fix this sh*t, I need to enable the window mode thank to MVL, Exit the game, and go back in. BUT, after that, when the Office scene start (in game) the script lags and the cut scene just stop... the game still run, but nothing happen.

2. Load game kind of laggy : When I load a game, the screen go black and nothing happen. Like if the game doesn't load the save BUT NO. When I open the extra camera (thank again to MVL) I see the roof of the Ocean Hotel! After that, I need to get the save pickup, why? 'cause the screen stay black until I take a save debug! I mean, I can't even pause the game for good sake! oh and its REALLY FUN to play like GTA 2 with the extra camera! Anyway, when I finally reach the save pickup, the save menu just pop up and I exit. Yeah, I can play finally! well...

Even after that, 'lot and 'lot of small lags just ruin the game, like : can't reverse with my car in some situation, sometime traffic car just stop and restart, a Window sound pop out when I do alt+something, etc.

Why did I say that? Two reason : for getting help and for ask GTA III MVL. Right now, I try to make a TC with Liberty City and I need more cars! Since VC just lags and GTA LC DON'T WORK AT ALL on my computer, I need another game for my mod, and this game is GTA III. Since there is only 60 ID for vehicles available for this game, I really need a plugin.

Oh and, sorry for the English quality over there.

Straight up I can say that I dont have any of these problems on any computers I have ever had VC with or without MVL on, so all I can say is that either you dont have a very good new computer, or there is something that you have done to mess with the computer or windows.

If the game is lagging that much turn down the resolution that Vice runs at, You say that even an unmodified version of Vice City is laggy and runs crap on your computer, then how can you attribute the problems to MVL, dig a bit deeper and find what the real problem with your game is before going on a rant next time.

Bondergomme
  • Bondergomme

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 18 March 2013 - 04:58 PM

Yeah, sorry guyz. I was very upset against my game and I'm really sorry about that.

Anyway, i'm going to try fixing the game (again) . Well i'm sure its not my computer and its maybe just a compatibility issue or a bad installation.

Maybe i'm going to try codding mvl for III. Its gonna be hard as hell for me but I will try.

And again, Sorry if I act like a child and I regret it.

james8646
  • james8646

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 March 2013 - 02:49 AM

I found a glass bug
When I use mvl glass perspective
However, with a general change car, but this situation does not occur

james8646
  • james8646

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 March 2013 - 05:42 PM

there are same mod
blue car is use mvl,it have glass bug
red car is use img tool
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
I hope that the author can fix this bug

Prince Gumball
  • Prince Gumball

Love hurts

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 21 March 2013 - 06:01 PM

For f*cks sake, Shrink those pics down will ya?

Decy
  • Decy

Stuck in the 80s

• Members

Posted 21 March 2013 - 06:04 PM

This mod opens up a ton of different options in regards to modding Vice City. Very very good

pedrito3
  • pedrito3

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 March 2013 - 07:34 PM

when the Office scene start (in game) the script lags and the cut scene just stop... the game still run, but nothing happen.

MVL was working fine for me, until I tried to complete a mission, but the cutscene would just stop at some point (just like Bondergomme described). I reinstalled VC and deleted user files, and now I have the same problem, but in the office cutscene in the beggining (just lke Bondergomme). I've tried changing everything. I've deleted all the vehicles and weapons, I've changed everything in globalm and globalv, but I always face this error. The only way to get past the cutscene is by deleting vehmod.flt (uninstalling MLV). One thing that I've noticed is that if I don't have limits in globalm, the game will just stop in the cutscene and absolutely nothing will happen (eventually I have to close the game using the task manager). However, when I use the limits from the sample globalm, the cutscene stops, but, if I alt-tab to desktop and then to the game, it will stop working and a new window will pop up with an unhandled exception and an errorlog will be generated.
Errorlog:
http://justpaste.it/2ap0
Unhandled Exception:
user posted image

ken rosenberg1234
  • ken rosenberg1234

Trust me, i am lawyer

• Members

Posted 03 April 2013 - 12:35 AM

Hey Maxo Is it Possible for MVL Skins?
Kinda like putting the Skin Dff And TXD from Sa and A XML.
would it be able to work?

JuNioR_
  • JuNioR_

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 07 April 2013 - 06:38 PM

Vehicles work because they have the same object / dummies names for parts ex door. Peds would need to edit their bones to VC ones because SA has extra bones for mouth, etc...

ArcticWerewolf
  • ArcticWerewolf

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 April 2013 - 06:51 AM

Okay, so I am pretty much duplicating the FBI Rancher, but making the flags and immunities different for personal use as a vehicle, I have all the files in an archive just like the other cars I installed but the spawner doesn't pick it up, which would be the only way to get it, so I assume the loader doesn't read it either, is there something I'm doing wrong?

ALMOST610
  • ALMOST610

• Feroci Racing
  • Australia

Posted 08 April 2013 - 06:56 AM

QUOTE (ArcticWerewolf @ Monday, Apr 8 2013, 17:51)
Okay, so I am pretty much duplicating the FBI Rancher, but making the flags and immunities different for personal use as a vehicle, I have all the files in an archive just like the other cars I installed but the spawner doesn't pick it up, which would be the only way to get it, so I assume the loader doesn't read it either, is there something I'm doing wrong?

Perhaps you are mixing incompatible flags and thus MVL wont read the vehicle.

Check the 'messagelog.txt' in the MVL folder and it might tell you why that vehicle was not loaded. (Post the message log here if you must)

ArcticWerewolf
  • ArcticWerewolf

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 April 2013 - 07:51 AM

QUOTE (ALMOST610 @ Monday, Apr 8 2013, 06:56)

Check the 'messagelog.txt' in the MVL folder and it might tell you why that vehicle was not loaded. (Post the message log here if you must)

Error in LoadXMLFile: XML file could not be parsed: Error reading end tag..
Error in InitZipMod: Error in XML file '
Error in InitVehicles: Could not load vehicle from 'mvl\vehicles\FBI-Rancher.7z'.

ALMOST610
  • ALMOST610

• Feroci Racing
  • Australia

Posted 08 April 2013 - 08:15 AM

QUOTE (ArcticWerewolf @ Monday, Apr 8 2013, 18:51)
QUOTE (ALMOST610 @ Monday, Apr 8 2013, 06:56)

Error in LoadXMLFile: XML file could not be parsed: Error reading end tag..
Error in InitZipMod: Error in XML file '
Error in InitVehicles: Could not load vehicle from 'mvl\vehicles\FBI-Rancher.7z'.

PM me the XML file and I'll find try fix it for you.

ken rosenberg1234
  • ken rosenberg1234

Trust me, i am lawyer

• Members

Posted 08 April 2013 - 09:54 PM

QUOTE (Junior123456789 @ Sunday, Apr 7 2013, 18:38)
Vehicles work because they have the same object / dummies names for parts ex door. Peds would need to edit their bones to VC ones because SA has extra bones for mouth, etc...

If thats the case then could it be possible to add Extra bones anim for vc?

Lacrix84
  • Lacrix84

Sorry for my English

• Members
  • Ukraine

Posted 16 April 2013 - 05:40 PM

Maxo, is it possible to add dynamic shadows for all peds?

JuNioR_
  • JuNioR_

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 18 April 2013 - 12:51 AM

QUOTE (ken rosenberg1234 @ Monday, Apr 8 2013, 21:54)
QUOTE (Junior123456789 @ Sunday, Apr 7 2013, 18:38)

If thats the case then could it be possible to add Extra bones anim for vc?

No, because it's in the engine. Number/ name of bones, etc... So, if a bone is missing on a character, the game will crash. Same if there is a extra one.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users