Photo

Military RP: The Hunt (X360)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic
iCogan HD
  • iCogan HD

HAX!

• Members

Posted 26 May 2011 - 03:53 PM Edited by iCogan HD, 26 May 2011 - 03:57 PM.

The Hunt RP:
Time: 10PM U.K and 5PM EST
Date: 05/28/11
Please give your Gamertag, Age and time zone to join this game.
This rp will have two military Forces. The US and Koreans

This rp must have one person to commandeer each military and two people to hide from the Koreans. The task of the U.S is find and rescue the two hiders and take them to their base before the Koreans find and destroy them. The two people that are hiding can work together or be lone wolf BUT they chance of surviving if they stick to together. They can hide anywhere in the second island but CANNOT go to the other two islands 'cause if they do then he/she is kicked from the game. If your one of the two people thats hiding you will have to find guns instead of getting them 'cause it'll be more real. So if you are near or nest to a bin or something that you could look through then call me redemptiondude1 on your cellphone so i can tell you what have found. You will have food more likely than a gun and if your in a military please don't pick up any weapons your not supposed to pick up.

The US military will be set up on the third island and can make a base if they wish. This goes with the Korean army too BUT they will have to set up on the first island.

The US will have two fire teams Three in each one and this is the same with the Koreans. The Fire teams also must a leader and commander will chose who will be the leader. The two fire teams will have an airborne force and a unit on the ground. The airborne unit needs to listen to the ground units requests. The fire teams go into army or go into the fire teams anytime the commander wants. The fire teams must return too the base for ammo, sleep, food and to change loadout if you want.

There will be only two helicopters in each Army. Two in one (One Pilot and one gunner only the airborne unit and commandeer can go in this one NOTE: the commander can only come out the helicopter if their are friendlies nearby) The other heli is used for the ground units insertions and Evacs. There be Two or Three Jeeps for convey. If you can't find any jeeps use cars. During the game the commander must inform his/hers troops before any assaults or operations so everyone knows what they are doing (the easiest way to inform your troops is to phone the leader of the each fire team to tell the other two in it.

Teams:

U.S- Green

Koreans- Purple

Hider #1- Red

Hider #2- Blue

Game Mode: TDM

Auto-Aim: Disallow
Police: Off
Friendly: On
Weapons: All
Duration: 60 mins
Traffic: Parked
Pedestrians: Off
Blips: None
Gamertag Display: On
Reticule Health: On
Voice Chat: Proximity
Respawn Time: 1 second
Time of Day: Random
Weather: Variable

Rules:

1. No random killing

2. Don't go into a killing phase at the start so we can have a long and fun game.

3. If the commander dies someone from one of the fire teams will replace him/her.

4. If any team have more than 2 helis or more than 2 or 3 cars the game will be ended.

5. If you have more weapons in your loadout you will be warned if continues you will be kicked.

6. If the hiders hide in the first or third island he/she will be wared if continues they will be kicked.

Loadouts:

Assault: M4 and Pistol

Sharpshooter: Sniper and smg

CQB: Shotgun and pistol

Back Story: The Korean Military has rolled in to liberty city and have took over the USA as the U.S go bankrupt. Civilians are being murdered, captured and took in for questioning. After two weeks two of the civilians in new york has been targeted as priority one for sending out information to U.S military. Months of hiding and nothing has came to save them or their country but next came a sign. The Korean forces have decreased. It might the U.S army or the resistance being found out again and the Korean military just sent out a platoon to destroy them. If they can survive, can you?

deadsliez1
  • deadsliez1

Godfather Ivanov.

• Members

Posted 27 May 2011 - 10:03 PM

this is pretty good something like my Homefront

iCogan HD
  • iCogan HD

HAX!

• Members

Posted 27 May 2011 - 11:11 PM

QUOTE (deadsliez1 @ May 27 2011, 22:03)

yo thnx man but could u co-host these with me dead im kind-of struggling with this/

deadsliez1
  • deadsliez1

Godfather Ivanov.

• Members

Posted 27 May 2011 - 11:25 PM

QUOTE (iCogan HD @ May 27 2011, 23:11)
QUOTE (deadsliez1 @ May 27 2011, 22:03)

yo thnx man but could u co-host these with me dead im kind-of struggling with this/

ya i could

iCogan HD
  • iCogan HD

HAX!

• Members

Posted 27 May 2011 - 11:26 PM

thx man this means many good things

expressgoalie12
  • expressgoalie12

Si parla Italiano?

• Members

Posted 12 February 2012 - 06:08 AM