Photo

The Ivanov Family

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5,565 replies to this topic
deadsliez1
  • deadsliez1

Godfather Ivanov.

• Members

Posted 23 May 2011 - 09:43 PM Edited by deadsliez1, 07 July 2012 - 01:52 AM.

user posted image

A special thanks to Leray and Blitz for GFX.

About Us:

The Ivanov Family is based off the Russian Mafia located throughout the East Coast area. This is just a layout of what this gang is about, before you join. In IVF, we do alot of RPing (Roleplaying) and alot of competition. We operate traditionaly based along the Russian mob, which will be sort of along the lines of RP. Competition includes clan matches, and more, that will be revealed more in the Activities section of the topic. The IVF operates in GTA IV, no DLCs. We have no turbos, no mods, and if we do have mods we do not cheat with them, however only to spawn fancy cars and have fun in private (FMs) Free Modes.

user posted image

Sergei Ivanov turns the knob, exiting out the taxi-door, along with his wife and son behind him. Lurking through the streets of the Hove Beach, he and his family entered in a dirty, busted down mini-apartment complex across the Comrad's Bar. Getting ready to live the life of opportunity, he unpacked his clothes, and tightied up his room, with a smirk, knowing that he would succede in this city. As he heard, so many immigrants come to this city, and come out business men, doctors, artists, celeberties. Sergei immidiatly found a job at Comrad's bar, working as a bartender. Weeks went by, able to pay his rent, however his son still not able to attend school. Needing the money for his son's education, Sergei needed to make money, fast. How? Usually there were always a couple of high class Russian men, sitting at the corner of Comrad's Bar, so why not visit them for some extra cash? See if they have anything to offer? So the next day, at work, he sat quietly, waiting for the Russian men to stop talking so he can walk forward and make his move. However, at the corner of his eye, he noticed a skin-head, with a leather jacket approach the men talking in the corner. Sergei just watched him, as he realized the man's hands were in his leather-jacket pockets. Sergei moved closer, over the bar counter, getting ready for something. Suddenly, the man took out a Glock out of his pocket, aiming it point blank range at the group of men. When the skin head pulled the trigger, Sergei lifted his arm, causing the gun to fire in the cieling of the bar. The Russian men remain calm and watch Sergei. Sergei used his street style fighting tactics, causing the skin head to get punched a couple times in the face, along with his gun out of reach, and as a ending result of the skin head lying on the floor, bleeding... One of the well suited men, just smirked as he found a former assasin laying on the ground, dead.

"Mr. Ivanov, you must understand..." said the beaten up man, in a low-toned voice.
[Russian] "You should've payed your debt.." CLICK... KEWW.

Sergei entered in Comrad's Bar, nod upward as he saw a man with a white suit, and a fadora upon his head. Sergei smirked, and passed a Glock across the table, toward the man. The man nodded, and lifts up a doufle bag full of a couple of thousands of dollars, handing it to Sergei. Sergei nodded, grabbing the bag, laying it over his shoulder.
[Russian] "Thank you Mr. Solmon, I'll see you", said Sergie.
[Russian] "Have a good night Sergei... oh, by the way, remember, sit down tomarrow. I need to eh', talk about some things," said Solmon, with a smile.
Sergei nodded once, cracking a smile toward Solmon, but when he turned around, he made a intresting smirk. Solmon, was now the boss of the Bykov Bratva, a notorious mob in Hove Beach. Sergei actually saved him three years ago, from the skin head assasin, that was apart of a rival mob. Solmon brought Sergei what he had today, a nice house, a nice family, a nice car, although, Solmon was very greedy, and very impatient. And in that meeting tomarrow, things had to be done.

The next day... the whole Bratva was in Comrad's. The bar was closed, and the windows were faded down. Everyone came in, getting searched for weapons or wires. Then, all the Russians took a seat, glaring at Solmon. Before Solmon said a word, Sergei rose up, and comfronted him.

"Eh, Sergei.. [Russian] What are you doing?"
"Sorry Mr. Solmon.. regards from the Ivanov Family..."

Ten years later, The Ivanov Family ruled the streets of Dukes & Broker. Although a very powerful mob, it was very organized and persistant. Only a few people knew the secrets to who Sergei Ivanov was, and how he came into power. However, the Russian community was filled with immigrants, looking for work, making the family's numbers rise every minute.

user posted image

user posted image
-Roleplaying includes Life RP, Zombie RP, and more. Note that we could have little roleplay segments with ONLY Ivanov members, however those are for side events.

user posted image
-Family meetings otherwise known as 'sit-downs' are performed every week. They are a gang's get-together to discuss essential events with the crew. However, these can only be attended by Soldiers and above.

user posted image
Contracting can also be called 'assasinations'. Which is basically like a 'f*ck-you' to a rival gang.

user posted image
-Dominating FM's are the IVF's specialty.

user posted image
-Drug Dealing is a type of Roleplay done with two gangs. The two gangs meet eachother in a FM, RPing as if they're giving off kilos/pounds of drugs to the other gang. A fun way to start a healthy relationship with another gang.

user posted image

• Respect the Godfather, and the Thieve's Code always.
• Be smart, but don't be 'too' smart.
• Loyalilty is an essence.
• Unacceptable behavior will not be tolerated.
• Actions in our line of work must be confidential.
• Once a member, always a member. There's no such thing as resigning.

user posted image
Sergei Ivanov

user posted image

user posted image

Hove Beach - The Russian immigrant jackpot. Surrounded by Russian mobsters, and the safe zone for the family.

Southern Algonquin - Extortion has been put into the Big Apple. The many docks around the area make a place for weapon imports. Sergei Ivanov made a few deals with the Chinese so they can have a hold of a huge Chinese restraunt by the docks.

East Holland - Rumour has it that Russian family members surround that area, just because of all the curupt cops working for the Bravta.

Western Star Junction - The Majestic Hotel enlists in Sergei's suit.

deadsliez1
  • deadsliez1

Godfather Ivanov.

• Members

Posted 24 May 2011 - 11:16 AM Edited by deadsliez1, 12 July 2012 - 05:41 PM.

user posted image
Coding done by XxIrishBlizzardxX

user posted image

Desert Eagle

• The Deagle is meant for close combat situations, being able to kill an enemy with 1 hit to the chest! It is also effective on Drive Byes.

• Magazine Size -9 Rounds

• Damage - 40

• Rate of Fire-200 RPM]

user posted image

Pump Action Shotgun

• Want to take someone out and know they've gone out with a bang? Well this is your baby, this thing could punch a whole trough a steel wall! Very effective against humans!

• Magazine Size -10 Rounds

• Damage - 90

user posted image

AK - 47

• Going to a War? Need a Gun? Then this is your 1st Choice, Fully loaded and this baby can do the trick!

• Magazine Size -30 Rounds

• Damage -100

user posted image

MP-10 Sub-MAchine Gun

• The Familys 'baby' the most used weapon in the family, this baby could cut down a tree aswell as our enemies, Also a great weapon for drivebyes!

• Magazine Size -30 Rounds

• Damage - 30

• Rate of Fire- 650 RPM

How to Join the Family
Fill out this template

QuestionsAnswers
GamertagAnswer
AgeAnswer
Time ZoneAnswer
What can you bring to the 'table'?Answer
Can you follow orders?Answer
Any Previous Gang History?Answer
How Can You Contribute To The Family?Answer
This family is about respect, are you?Answer
CODE
[table]
[th]Questions[/th]
[th]Answers[/th]
[tr]
[td] Gamertag[/td]
[td]Answer[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]Age[/td]
[td]Answer[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]Time Zone[/td]
[td]Answer[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]What can you bring to the 'table'?[/td]
[td]Answer[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]Can you follow orders?[/td]
[td]Answer[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]Any Previous Gang History?[/td]
[td]Answer[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]How Can You Contribute To The Family?[/td]
[td]Answer[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]This family is about respect, are you?[/td]
[td]Answer[/td]
[/table]

user posted image

RanksUsernameGamerTag
PakhandeadsliezO Freshy I
Sovietnik--
Obshchak--
Liuetenant--
Brigadier--
Boyevik--
Boyevik--
EnforcerlambatoTroll Nyan Cat
EnforcerSoda.FPS Jerkov
Enforcerglenn the killerIrishxAR
ShestorykaRevolution 2.5Xx SPIKE xX
Shestorkaexpressgolie12expressgolie12
ShestorykaMarksman51TSA Marksman
user posted image

To increase your rank, your objective is to participate in the gang. Also, doing different jobs that higher ranks tell you to do can give you more respect within the gang.

Pakhan - is the Boss or Krestnii Otets "Godfather" and controls everything. The Pakhan controls four criminal cells in the working unit through an intermediary called a "Brigadier."[1]

Sovietnik - ("Councilor"), is the advisor and most close trusted individuals to the Pakhan, similar to the Consigliere in Italian-American Mafia crime families and Sicilian Mafia clans.

Obshchak - the bookmaker, collects all money from Brigadiers and bribes the government.

Liuetenant - Two in total that do the Godfather's most challenging missions that are assigned.

Brigadier or Avtorityet ("Authority"), is like a captain in charge of a small group of men, similar to Caporegime in Italian-American Mafia crime families and Sicilian Mafia clans. He gives out jobs to Boyevik's and below.

Boyevik - literally "warrior" works for a Brigadier having a special criminal activity to run, similar to soldiers in Italian-American Mafia crime families and Sicilian Mafia clans. A Boyevik is in charge of finding new guys and paying tribute up to his Brigadier. Boyevik is also the main strike force of a brigade (bratva).

Enforcer - the person who understands the ropes of the crew, trying to put in enough work to be a Boyevik. Basically just an associate in the next phase.

Shestyorka - is an "associate" to the organization also called the "sixth", similar to associates in Italian-American Mafia crime families and Sicilian Mafia clans. Is an errand boy for the organization and is the lowest rank in the Russian Mafia. The sixthes are assigned to some Avtorityets for support. They also provide an intelligence for the upcoming "dielo" or on a certain target. They usually stay out of the main actions, although there might be exceptions, depending on circumstances.

user posted image
Thanks to Unrated and Ex ZuluWarrior for sigs.

user posted image

CODE
http://i.imgur.com/z3jVj.jpg

user posted image

CODE
http://i.imgur.com/a5V8X.jpg

user posted image

CODE
http://i.imgur.com/tdmmB.jpg

user posted image

CODE
http://i.imgur.com/PNIKw.jpg

user posted image

CODE
http://i.imgur.com/X4bkp.jpg

user posted image
CODE
http://i.imgur.com/RCiTZ.gif

user posted image
CODE
http://i.imgur.com/N8E5I.gif

deadsliez1
  • deadsliez1

Godfather Ivanov.

• Members

Posted 24 May 2011 - 08:27 PM Edited by deadsliez1, 02 July 2012 - 10:09 PM.

Hit List

X1xA - DECEASED Charged for treason

Kj123 - DECEASED Dishonored the family name.

PunchyPhantom - DECEASED Attacked the family members.

LaUgHiN gUy - DECEASED Gave a message to a rival.

rolf50 - DECEASED Message from the Ivanovs: "You f*ck with us, we f*ck with you".

fgcarva1 - DECEASED Car bombed with the instructions of Belgium Bagel

A loaded rifle - DECEASED Charged For Treason

XxArtfullxX - DECEASED Victim of a drive-by. Message from Acky. : "I'm the brit, and you're the other brit."

xBHWx BubbleS - DECEASEDBeaten to death with a baseball bat by TheTrikstar. Reason? A former officer or "pig" of the big city.

KrAnKeD LEGEND - DECEASEDBusted his head open by TJR BADDAZ. Qoutes: "I hate cops" -TJRBADDAZ.

A loaded rifle - DECEASED Betrayed by his friend and killed with the help of The Trikstar. Null Mati: "This one's for you..."

glenn the killer - DECEASED Thrown over by his best friend: Warpiggz. Shotguned by his acquitence, TheTrikstar.

Don Castrellano - DECEASEDThe greedy bastard wanted Hoves Beach all to himself

Kashman - DECEASED Victim of a drive-bye

SA CALLUM - DECEASED Shot in front of the the Russian Club

Prince Ezio - DECEASED Killed by his own member.

TeH x LEADER - DECEASED Was drunk in the Russian Club, and got two shotgun shells put into his brain for disrespect toward the family.

TheBmxLife115 - DECEASED "Family before Friends", Uri Ivanov.

JR Rosoto - INJURED Got shot a couple times in the back, but still on the hunt.

THE ONLY RAMBO - DECEASED Got jumped in an ally way by Uri Ivanov and Elitepancake.

TJR BADAZZ24 - DECEASED Shot in the head for giving out vital information.

NSA x BENJI - DECEASED Victim of a drive by

NSA x MYSTICS - DECEASED Victim of a drive by

DEADPOOL - DECEASEDBeat up in the ally way behind the Russian Club

xX SAMZZ1 Xx - DECEASED A friend of a enemy.

drex2 killshot - DECEASED Killed silently in a production factory. Uri and Vitali Ivanov left the scene as soon as he got killed

| Craig | - DECEASED "Never harrass a family member" -Uri Ivanov

ochy94 - DECEASED Whacked outside of the Clemente compound by our unknown hitman

CrazyLazyJordan - DECEASED Tortured around the family members, finally put to rest by Vitali Ivanov

gouldie - DECEASED Beat up with some glass in his eyes from beer bottles in Russian Club. "Don't disrespect the family" - Uri Ivanov

XSX LUKEFAT XHX - DECEASED All what's left in him is one shotgun shell in his throat.

D0n Vendetta - DECEASED "Get your blood stains off my chair" -Godfather Ivanov

BlazinReaper24 - DECEASED "Killed along side with Don Vendetta

cashF1ow Bu11z - DECEASED Watched his two family members die, who were from the Vendettas, then put to rest

x Black Hawk v - DECEASED "Hey Petrovik, get the towels, it's gonna take a while to clean this up" -Vlad Ivanov.

zCobra EliteZxZ - DECEASED Threw in the ocean near Beachgate by Uri and Petrovik Ivanov. "Blood in, blood out" -Uri Ivanov.

italianboy2323 - DECEASED Shot point blank in town square by a couple Ivanov members.

X Zero Assasin - DECEASED Got riddled down by two men in the back of a unknown pizza van, in Beachgate.

Rambo21K - DECEASED Acidently triggered a 'nade' and held it for too long. Dead and burried in the Bohan Warehouse.

MercillisSpy - DECEASED Took a bullet to the head, for being a Congsegliere of the Campione Family.

Vampire Campione - DECEASED The right hand man the Consegliere of the Campione Family.

Jamez Vendetta - DECEASED Strapped into a chair, and executed with a M4. "Hey Boss, his throat won't stop bleeding!" -Joseph Ivanov.

Vincenzo Rosoto - DECEASED Shot in Ivanov territory.

Edd iz ToOo GR8 - DECEASED This foolish biker was kidnapped a warehouse, then shot in the heart.

FrEd iz ToOo HI - DECEASED A fellow biker, and witness of a victim.

ryanceltic - DECEASED A pathetic associate. Sprayed down off a boat by Dimitri and Vlad Ivanov.

The Black Mafia - DECEASED The whole street gang was whacked inside the Russian Club, from a sit down gone wrong.

The Trikstar - DECEASED Made a mockery out of the family name.

XxHeavyMistxX - DECEASED Shot near Northern Alderney

The xIrishmanx - DECEASED Betrayed the family.

GGWarpigzz - DECEASED "Brothers before *******"

Boss P Mancini - DECEASED Don't f*ck with the best. Got shottied, then carbombed, plotted by Dilo and Dimitri Ivanov.

iCogan HD
  • iCogan HD

HAX!

• Members

Posted 25 May 2011 - 10:12 PM

Gamertag RedemptionDude1
Age 15
Time Zone GMT
From 1-5, how loyal are you? 5
Bio I live in scotland and i mostly play xbox
What can you contribute in the Family? Help and Loyalty.

deadsliez1
  • deadsliez1

Godfather Ivanov.

• Members

Posted 25 May 2011 - 10:16 PM

QUOTE (iCogan HD @ May 25 2011, 22:12)
Gamertag RedemptionDude1
Age 15
Time Zone GMT
From 1-5, how loyal are you? 5
Bio I live in scotland and i mostly play xbox
What can you contribute in the Family? Help and Loyalty.

Aproved , I already talked to you. Welcome to the Ivanov Family. Plus, your my second in command

iCogan HD
  • iCogan HD

HAX!

• Members

Posted 25 May 2011 - 10:17 PM

gooooooooddddd!!! (EVIL LAUGH!)

deadsliez1
  • deadsliez1

Godfather Ivanov.

• Members

Posted 25 May 2011 - 10:26 PM

yep, I'm going to start getting up some avatars

Jedi.
  • Jedi.

Sex - Breakfast of Champions

• Angels of Death MC
  • England

Posted 25 May 2011 - 10:31 PM

Nice, I was wondering when a russian mafia family would pop up. We've been having too many generic italian mafia families, good to see a change. Good luck with your gang. icon14.gif

iCogan HD
  • iCogan HD

HAX!

• Members

Posted 25 May 2011 - 10:33 PM

QUOTE (Jedi. @ May 25 2011, 22:31)
Nice, I was wondering when a russian mafia family would pop up. We've been having too many generic italian mafia families, good to see a change. Good luck with your gang. icon14.gif

thx smile.gif

deadsliez1
  • deadsliez1

Godfather Ivanov.

• Members

Posted 25 May 2011 - 10:33 PM

QUOTE (Jedi. @ May 25 2011, 22:31)

Thanks for the support. We need people like you.

Docfaustino
  • Docfaustino

#stopmonsanto

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 May 2011 - 10:37 PM

QUOTE (Jedi. @ May 25 2011, 18:31)

Actually, I agree with these sentiments. I'm obligated to support anything Russian since the Russian half of IV is my favorite half. Get some black Ingots and an AK and go burn down Niko's safehouse. Good luck to you.

deadsliez1
  • deadsliez1

Godfather Ivanov.

• Members

Posted 25 May 2011 - 10:39 PM

QUOTE (Pedochu @ May 25 2011, 22:37)
QUOTE (Jedi. @ May 25 2011, 18:31)
Nice, I was wondering when a russian mafia family would pop up. We've been having too many generic italian mafia families, good to see a change. Good luck with your gang.  icon14.gif

Actually, I agree with these sentiments. I'm obligated to support anything Russian since the Russian half of IV is my favorite half. Get some black Ingots and an AK and go burn down Niko's safehouse. Good luck to you.

ya, true that. LOL. Thank you.

iCogan HD
  • iCogan HD

HAX!

• Members

Posted 26 May 2011 - 11:20 AM

Dead please tell me when is the next meeting and what we'll talk about!

deadsliez1
  • deadsliez1

Godfather Ivanov.

• Members

Posted 26 May 2011 - 07:40 PM

QUOTE (iCogan HD @ May 26 2011, 11:20)
Dead please tell me when is the next meeting and what we'll talk about!

we have to convince all of our clan members to sign up for the forums and post. Otherwise, this isn't gonna go well. We need to do that first.

iCogan HD
  • iCogan HD

HAX!

• Members

Posted 26 May 2011 - 09:24 PM

right ok

deadsliez1
  • deadsliez1

Godfather Ivanov.

• Members

Posted 27 May 2011 - 12:51 AM

QUOTE (iCogan HD @ May 26 2011, 21:24)
right ok

try to get NRG and Ninja to join also. Maybe even TJ, Irish, and Voilent Jay can join too if the Renagade Militia isn't working well. bored.gif

LCollusions
  • LCollusions

Sexy Ladies.

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 27 May 2011 - 04:37 AM

You still have Northwood as your turf._.

deadsliez1
  • deadsliez1

Godfather Ivanov.

• Members

Posted 27 May 2011 - 11:21 AM

QUOTE (LCollusions @ May 27 2011, 04:37)
You still have Northwood as your turf._.

i know. I wanna talk to your boss. There are hundreds of gangs for such a small map. So I don't see what's the big deal. I'm pretty sure 8 clans have Charge Island. And 5 clans own Colony. I don't see what's the big deal. We're not stealing your idea at all. It's just a imaginary turf that was built to make the clan seem "cool" for somebody.

So I hope you understand. smile.gif

A J
  • A J

Damned

• BUSTED!
  • Wales

Posted 27 May 2011 - 11:24 AM

only one way to sort this out - play eachother in a TDM or turf war!

iCogan HD
  • iCogan HD

HAX!

• Members

Posted 27 May 2011 - 12:58 PM

QUOTE (ajbns87 @ May 27 2011, 11:24)
only one way to sort this out - play eachother in a TDM or turf war!

DAMN RIGHT BROTHA!

Jedi.
  • Jedi.

• Angels of Death MC
  • England

Posted 27 May 2011 - 07:32 PM

It's not against the rules to have the same turf, ignore LCollusions. He's being an ass to every new gang on here saying they have 'his' turf. You can have the same turf, simple. If you wana get complicated then by all means have a TDM to sort it out but don't get forced into changing your map because some guy has said that turf belongs to him.

deadsliez1
  • deadsliez1

Godfather Ivanov.

• Members

Posted 27 May 2011 - 07:49 PM

QUOTE (Jedi. @ May 27 2011, 19:32)
It's not against the rules to have the same turf, ignore LCollusions. He's being an ass to every new gang on here saying they have 'his' turf. You can have the same turf, simple. If you wana get complicated then by all means have a TDM to sort it out but don't get forced into changing your map because some guy has said that turf belongs to him.

I agree to you but still I'm not gonna call LCollusions a asshole because of it. It's just a easy concept that can be handled with one word, i don't need a TDM to prove it. No, I will not change my turf.

Jedi.
  • Jedi.

• Angels of Death MC
  • England

Posted 27 May 2011 - 07:52 PM

Well I wouldn't of called him one if he said it just to you but he's been going around at a lot of new threads derailing it saying they have 'his' turf.

deadsliez1
  • deadsliez1

Godfather Ivanov.

• Members

Posted 27 May 2011 - 09:16 PM

QUOTE (Jedi. @ May 27 2011, 19:52)
Well I wouldn't of called him one if he said it just to you but he's been going around at a lot of new threads derailing it saying they have 'his' turf.

whatev you know. smile.gif

iCogan HD
  • iCogan HD

HAX!

• Members

Posted 27 May 2011 - 10:16 PM

dead nice avatar man it f**king sexy!

Sam998
  • Sam998

Banned

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 May 2011 - 10:20 PM

His gang will most likely crumble due to lack of members. As the leader of the DM, that is why I don't care if he has it.

deadsliez1
  • deadsliez1

Godfather Ivanov.

• Members

Posted 27 May 2011 - 10:36 PM

QUOTE (Sam998 @ May 27 2011, 22:20)
His gang will most likely crumble due to lack of members. As the leader of the DM, that is why I don't care if he has it.

you need to chill sir. I have more members than you probably think. And your insulting my clan by the lack of members. It takes a while to gather everything up. So please do not click on this thread again if your gonnna insult my clan.

bored.gif

Sam998
  • Sam998

Banned

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 May 2011 - 01:03 AM

QUOTE (deadsliez1 @ May 27 2011, 22:36)

you need to chill sir. I have more members than you probably think. And your insulting my clan by the lack of members. It takes a while to gather everything up. So please do not click on this thread again if your gonnna insult my clan.

bored.gif

I am not insulting your clan. It just seems 1 out of every 10 gangs that pops up disbands, and so odds are yours will too. That's not an insult, it's just true. If your members aren't on the forums, then they are not members because you must operate from here.

deadsliez1
  • deadsliez1

Godfather Ivanov.

• Members

Posted 28 May 2011 - 01:10 AM

QUOTE (Sam998 @ May 28 2011, 01:03)
QUOTE (deadsliez1 @ May 27 2011, 22:36)

bored.gif

I am not insulting your clan. It just seems 1 out of every 10 gangs that pops up disbands, and so odds are yours will too. That's not an insult, it's just true. If your members aren't on the forums, then they are not members because you must operate from here.

well, you're not the person who's getting put down on here so u can't state for myself that your not insulting me. I'm getting all my friends on the GTA Forums.

Remember, from my perspective, your being insulting. So as a I said before, I don't want to start an argument, and I'm not operating my clan externaly, outside the Forums. bored.gif

RenegadeCommunity
  • RenegadeCommunity

Underboss of the O'Sulivan Cartel

• Members

Posted 28 May 2011 - 02:09 PM

Renegade Militia is doing well, except i dont need gta forums to run it...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users