Guess the Place Lounge (Off-Topic)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
14 replies to this topic
kmlwin.1996
  • kmlwin.1996

Hold up™

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 May 2011 - 03:44 AM

This is the Off-Topic of the game "Guess the Place". Any suggestion, discussion, chatting goes here.

Thank you all.

Guess the Place!

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• Members

Posted 20 May 2011 - 03:48 AM

I would suggest that the player user CJ's Camera instead of going to the trouble of Screen Saves and Editing. The Camera is available in CJ's Bedroom (in the corner.)

kmlwin.1996
  • kmlwin.1996

Hold up™

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 May 2011 - 03:52 AM

QUOTE (lil weasel @ May 20 2011, 10:48)
I would suggest that the player user CJ's Camera instead of going to the trouble of Screen Saves and Editing. The Camera is available in CJ's Bedroom (in the corner.)

Thanks. Will add to rules. icon14.gif

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

• Members

Posted 20 May 2011 - 04:04 AM

Ok. icon14.gif
And , PLEASE, Don’t Use ‘Quote’ for replys that are immediately preceeding the current Post

Do use either Add-Reply or Fast-Reply buttons at bottom of page.

miromiro
  • miromiro

Time Killa™

• Zaibatsu
  • None

Posted 20 May 2011 - 10:38 AM

Great work with the game!
Yes, what lil weasel said is true. This was one of the reasons why the game called "Where am I?" is hosted only for GTA III - as GTA III doesn't have a radar, I think - might be wrong though.
I bloody forgot about the in-game camera, so you can use that too! Good luck! icon14.gif

@ lil weasel: Oh, come on man. If you really want to save bandwidth, tell it to people who post sh*t like this. suicidal.gif

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

• Members

Posted 20 May 2011 - 02:29 PM Edited by lil weasel, 20 May 2011 - 02:34 PM.

smile.gif Didn't you notice that in the past few weeks I've added
If responding to this post, PLEASE, Don’t Use ‘Quote’; Do use either Add-Reply or Fast-Reply buttons at bottom of page.
to my longer posts, and tagged it to those replies that I've come across that do what you have in your link. It's such a bother to read through those quoted quotes that are quoted and then quoted again, and again.
The Forum Creator has made it much too easy to "quote" ranther than "reply", what with most people not bothering to read the forum's many instructions & Rules, etc.
monocle.gif Funny how the 'report topic' is almost unnoticed, almost as if it's use is not wanted
icon14.gif

If responding to this post, PLEASE, Don’t Use ‘Quote’; Do use either Add-Reply or Fast-Reply buttons at bottom of page.

Arsen Vitiuk
  • Arsen Vitiuk

Grand Theft Auto III Chain Game Former Chief

• Members
  • Ukraine

Posted 20 May 2011 - 04:20 PM

QUOTE (miromiro @ May 20 2011, 13:38)
Great work with the game!
Yes, what lil weasel said is true. This was one of the reasons why the game called "Where am I?" is hosted only for GTA III - as GTA III doesn't have a radar, I think - might be wrong though.

No, GTA:III has a radar as well. People there also save screens and edit pictures before adding them so I son't see a reason why this shouldn't be done for SA. Camera can't sometimes picture the thing you want, you know? Like underwater, for example.

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

• Members

Posted 20 May 2011 - 04:58 PM

I'm not intending using CJ's camera as the only method. It's just easier to use in more applications than ScreenPrint editing. To upload a pic from the Gallery is much less work intensive. Reference the "Guess the Mission" game.

miromiro
  • miromiro

Time Killa™

• Zaibatsu
  • None

Posted 20 May 2011 - 06:16 PM

I didn't mean that it's really right to quote everything. I do agree with you at this.
I just wanted to show you that there are people who do even worse than us - just like I showed you with that link.
Anyway, let's get back on topic. smile.gif

radioman
  • radioman

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 20 May 2011 - 06:39 PM

I don't really get what this topic is about? confused.gif I mean as far as chatting about SA, that is what this entire section is for. Also, we have a topic like this over here. So, please elaborate more on what this topic is supposed to be. confused.gif

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

• Members

Posted 21 May 2011 - 01:27 AM

This area is for chat about the Forum Game "Guess the Place", likened to the one in the "Chain Game" so as to not clutter the game board with chit-chat.
I'm quite surprized that you missed that...

Arsen Vitiuk
  • Arsen Vitiuk

Grand Theft Auto III Chain Game Former Chief

• Members
  • Ukraine

Posted 24 May 2011 - 05:17 AM

I have a suggestion which can save time and effort editing screenshots: why not disable the map in the Options menu so it won't be displaying on the radar instead of going through all the trouble of 'censoring' the radar?

kmlwin.1996, You should add this to the rules!

kmlwin.1996
  • kmlwin.1996

Hold up™

• BUSTED!

Posted 24 May 2011 - 02:45 PM

Thanks Arsen, for suggestion.

Mister Kay
  • Mister Kay

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 23 October 2011 - 02:25 PM Edited by deepthroatgta6, 23 October 2011 - 02:29 PM.

In score-card, my name is mentioned Chevy Chase gta6, its: deepthroatgta6 (Due to Genesis filter) tounge.gif

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

• Members

Posted 30 December 2012 - 12:43 AM

Guessing games Lounge. For the new lounge to be used by all games.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users